[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

26 minutes ago, Jani An said:

Because she know that V is jealous HAHAHA SHE NEED TO ACT! :joy:

Yeah, she has been openly and diligently serving us sugar since LD aired. Maybe this ML really bother V, so R is on full GF mode trying to make up with V. Oh my delulu :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, FoxontheMoon said:

I'm not good with Chinese but I can make out GF lol

100045812_2903870609682023_7557001086230

Now I am wondering if this really true or not. I thought GWG's height is 191 cm. Not 189cm.

But I will believe who his "GF" is :smirk:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

32 minutes ago, DijunXiaoBai said:

Gg is perfect as is! That ml is nowhere near the same league as gg - never in a million years! Gg has nothing to worry about...

But still want the sugar to keep coming! :P

I’ve been wondering though. China has a lots of good looking and capable actors. But whyyyyy the ML with RB this time is himm.. I don’t mind the pairing with yang2 or denglun for example and many more that seems much better options. 
Well the bright side is we could pick more hint of sugars here and there. :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, Dreams87 said:

I’ve been wondering though. China has a lots of good looking and capable actors. But whyyyyy the ML with RB this time is himm.. I don’t mind the pairing with yang2 or denglun for example and many more that seems much better options. 

Yes, I know exactly what you mean... 

have a hard time to see him within the same screen, so haven’t been able to bear watching  but did see a few clips..

However,  as you said, there’s definitely a bright side to this, lol!:D Keep them coming! Lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

3 minutes ago, DijunXiaoBai said:

It’s really hard to see past the perfect pairing that is mm & gg.. :P:D

I know righttt. This is coming from someone that can’t move on to another drama and still on ELOD repeatedly (me) :tounge_xd:

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

25 minutes ago, Dreams87 said:

For me, I wouldn't say he does not have any chemistry with RB. He does but not explosive. His acting is okay. I think the casting is great for this drama. If it was Yangyang and Denglun, it would be like your typical good looking rich male lead (which is usually good but not for this type of genre). Plus, if it was those 2 actors, I wouldn't be able to concentrate on the drama because I'll be looking at them. It's the same with GWG. After re-watching ELoD so many times, I only watch it to see the live version of Donghua Dijun.

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

Sugar Drops!

Has anyone watch the latest HC last week, of the mc asked one of the  guy which year he born in and he said 88 (chinese is ba ba) and ask V is 80 and he said 83, he said 88 (ba ba) is part of him...OMG is so revealing ..ba is Rb last 2 characters..later the screenshot kept appearing...Ba Ba in chinese. There are so many guys there and why the MC must choose the guy born in 88.

Delulu mode!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 7
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, mssarahkhan said:

This tweet seems interesting... From the Google translate... Likely it said former gg's assistant update the pic????? 

Anyone can provide better translation..? 

Thank you :heart:

This person is former gg and mm's assistant. She is known to be GR shipper (her desktop background was once revealed to be the picture of gg and mm in that black and white casual dating photoshoot). Anyway, she paint mm's dress with lots of dog emoji. The caption is also with dog emoji (We know dog emoji represents V). In the past, she also used dog emoji when post about V or tag V. We could only guess her hidden msg or who she wants to send this msg. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 9

16 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

A bit of mm's double standard in bts between whale boy and V. 

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/149423451.html?weibo_id=4508589798688223

I feel like R is the real life version of Donghua. She is only sweet to V but cold to other male leads. Hahaha... Actually more cold to this whale. She is still friendly with ZBB and Vic Zhou. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Insightful 2

25 minutes ago, nachan tan said:

Sugar Drops!

Has anyone watch the latest HC last week, of the mc asked one of the  guy which year he born in and he said 88 (chinese is ba ba) and ask V is 80 and he said 83, he said 88 (ba ba) is part of him...OMG is so revealing ..ba is Rb last 2 characters..later the screenshot kept appearing...Ba Ba in chinese. There are so many guys there and why the MC must choose the guy born in 88.

Delulu mode!

I have not watched it but when the Eng Subs comes out, nobody will see me for the duration of the show. My neighbors might hear me though.

25 minutes ago, mssarahkhan said:

This tweet seems interesting... From the Google translate... Likely it said former gg's assistant update the pic????? 

Anyone can provide better translation..? 

Thank you :heart:

More dog food for us! 

Edited by triplesung
  • Like 3
  • LOL 9

1 hour ago, sg_niner said:

This person is former gg and mm's assistant. She is known to be GR shipper (her desktop background was once revealed to be the picture of gg and mm in that black and white casual dating photoshoot). Anyway, she paint mm's dress with lots of dog emoji. The caption is also with dog emoji (We know dog emoji represents V). In the past, she also used dog emoji when post about V or tag V. We could only guess her hidden msg or who she wants to send this msg. 

I can't imagine all the dog food she gets to eat while working with them. Even someone who use to work closely with them ships them and continues to do so, our ship just got reinforced!

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 4