[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

5 hours ago, Eery2 said:

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4508863842598209

Wow, this is serious. V's team should call the police if it's true. Really, Als are really crazy

No,not V, better Reba that call the police to investigate

Serious???

wow... I cant imagine those rabid fans in China are really something huh?

Hope GR cp can solve this problem ASAP if they want to save their relationship.. bcause its getting worse and threatening

• Like 4
  • Unamused 2

29 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

If i was as rich as V and Reba, i'll pay this organized group to promote my interest if i ever needed them. kind of like how google pay some hackers to find bug in their new software/ aplk. Pay them to work for me instead of loosing money to work against me.

But that' also could backfire if they became rogue and use their power to extort money from  it though:sweatingbullets:. There is that

Until when will you pay? I bet it will last a whole life, for you cant escape easily from this kind of thing. 

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1

Okay upon reading some post in GR CP, it seems its not an ALS fan but rather a GRF (guangre fan) . One of the post and comments said that, it's really disappointing that the new fans of GR CP "are going on the dark". In my understanding, the fans that leaked V's car plate number is already too obsessed with the CP thingy. Members in GR CP weibo are kind of afraid too, that this may trigger R and V to take a drastic measure about being a CP. I'm sad to have learned that some GR fans can't just stay as a FAN and do this extremism kind of thing. I hope that this is not a set up, to break off the GR CP group in weibo. 

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 8

Upon this matter, i just wish they can maintain that relationship they had..  A couple or a bestfriend or what so ever.... Please maintain the relationship... Don't triggered by these lunatic fans.. :tears: Live in your own and be happy... How i wish R and V can noticed us.. Like, they can know they actually had many more matured fans that stays with themm... I hope that little group of crazy fans will be thrown away and disappeared in a blink of eye by a hurricane or something.... XD

• Like 6
  • Unamused 1

I trust V. He is a very smart man. He is also very astute. He HAS BUSINESS ACUMEN. He is mature beyond his years.  If things were as bad as they were in 2017, there won’t be so much heat on screen at ELOD. 

Our CP couple has gone through a lot together. They have weathered the hard bitter world of cyber bullying together. 

If they can do it then, they will cross this bridge, together, hand in hand in 2020. 

• Like 7
  • Love 7

I'm not actually worried of V or R's security or how strong their relationship perse because ever since, V and R weathered a lot of stuff to reach this far but I am more worried on how RABID and how far a fan's obsession can go just to satiate themselves and get information. That's one of the problems right now in China, too obsessive fans. I hope they caught and put these obsessed fans in jail to set as an example that there is a line between BEING A FAN and already BEING OBSESSED. They need medical attention. 

• Like 11

@Shedmhundy29 There will always be obsessive fans in China. The same goes for Korea. 

This is part and parcel of walking on the road to fame. 

Perhaps it rarely happens in the US or Canada or the EU. But in China, it’s a different ball game. 

We must not forget that media is under the scrutiny of the one political party. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

@Babyval I agree with you on how weak the companies in taking care of their stars but let's not start politics here. We have sisters from China who are in this forum too. Anyways. Let's hope for the best. It seems whoever updated V's OASIS, the caption is like taunting the followers. :)

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

I prefer to look at every information from the bright side. haha. Like @Babyval said, yeah this is not the first time it happened to V. Besides, I've read somewhere for a drama the actresses were paid somewhere 80million (based on ranking):  https://www.asianenews.net/2018/05/20/chinese-actresses-rates-for-each-drama-are-exposed/ 

So, jx or someone should have taken care this matter quietly. They're financially capable to handle this. Besides, china is a country with perfect internet surveillance. You need to be very expert to avoid this. If anything happen they can track them down if they want. (the downside of going digital, you have digital footprint scarier than our actual footprint :D). 

this just actually strengthen the fact, how the heck they can find all those personal & private information but cannot snap even a picture of V's girlfriend. Come on, prove it if V have a girlfriend other than R. Show it to us. Since they can't prove it & they can feel that V&R might have something between them, so they find a childish way to retaliate. 

I don't even know why they want to expose V plat number. I'm more interested to know what kind of car he drive :sweat_smile: 

• Like 4
  • LOL 11
  • Thanks 1

I don't think it is as bad as it sounds. I went to the first post that report this incident. The death threat (although any death threat is bad in itself) was issued from an account with around only hundred followers, so not an organized fanbase and sound much more like some kid not knowing the limit of what to post. 

Then the leak of plate number is actually a post of V and his car photo. So yes, we know what type of car he drive and around 3 digits of his plate number. 

It may sound bad, but I don't think it posts any real threat to V's life and privacy or our cp. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2