[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

Just now, 水蜜桃 said:

the abbreviation post edit:

extra note: i took this list from weibo, translated it, added context, and added my own after scrolling through the community for some more common abbreviations. if anyone has questions, please quote me! :)

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 9

@水蜜桃 Thank you for providing the long list of Cnetz abbrv and other slangs. Most of the time when I visit GR CP in weibo page, I'm lost with lots of abbrv in one paragraph being posted. This helps a lot for us international fans. :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

53 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

extra note: i took this list from weibo, translated it, added context, and added my own after scrolling through the community for some more common abbreviations. if anyone has questions, please quote me! :)

Woah thank you very much @水蜜桃

I always see word "YXH xx"

(Xx = 2 chinese characters I don't know how to write that character)

What's that?

• Like 3

So i consulted my friend who is a die hard rb fan. He previously said that it was impossible for rb and v to be together. We talked regularly and i sometimes show him the dog treats we found in this forum. the 520 bit and shanghai's proofs. But he still wasn't convinced they r together.

Then as he also regularly watch happy camp, but haven't watch the recent ones. I showed him v's cut abt the 4 characters answer. And asked his opinion whether v and rb was supposedly 'testing waters' to go public. He answered could be, as hc never push cp unless it was real life ones. 

He also add better v than hjy, who's apparently unbearable to watch on the love designer, and as much as he dislike the idea of v and rb together, he would also wanna see rb get married someday and have her own happiness.

Hope you guys have a cheerful Monday!

• Like 18
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Gdragonlove said:

sorry i didn’t watch R new show. what does pillow inside her coat mean? why put pillow inside her coat?

I haven't watched the drama too. 

I assume she is deliberately puting the pillow there as a protective barrier and reduce physical contact with the ML.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

V and his sweetness. So happy that atleast he knows overseas Donuts keep on supporting him. 

:wub:

This is so touching. Thanks to Affectionate bamboo donut for speaking on our behalf and to VG fanclub for translating. Our tian tian will have it all, a successful career and a beautiful love story. In his recent interviews he mentioned that he still hasn't feel stable yet and thoughts about his career are what keep him up at night. Just want him to know that although we all are highly invested in their sweet love story (7 years worth of affections and hints), we're also rooting for their success. Take your time to gx you 2, it will feel so much more fulfilling when you are both at the top together, supported by your hard work and achievements. Cannot wait to celebrate that day with our CP and you all here when our ship finally hit land and the flowers bloom. #powercouple

Here is a beautiful FMV made by Vietnamese GR fans with the song titled "7 years - companionship is the most romantic oath" that fits them perfectly! I tried to translate it to English in the top comment for y'all. Grab a tissue!

Edited by Fong
  • Like 15
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, 水蜜桃 said:

Thank you so very very much for the entire list!! Lot of work & much appreciated!! So helpful!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

I assume she is deliberately puting the pillow there as a protective barrier and reduce physical contact with the ML.

@ChibiLy @Gdragonlove

I think so too. I remember reading up about other actresses using this method. 

I tried to watch R's new drama through those short clips. I would say it is very refreshing to see her in such cool and chic character. She has that natural sexy aura. Mayb that was why the ML wanted to get closer. 

Really cannot shake off my dislike for him. Especially reading up new articles of him and his ex wife. https://www.jaynestars.com/news/johnny-huang-begs-ex-wife-to-stop-damaging-his-reputation/

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

16 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

@Gdragonlove @ChibiLy that's not a pillow. That's a heat pack. 

Saw few of the BTS of R's new drama and it's as if she's treating her new ML professionally. There is a clear line of how R interacted with V in ELOD BTS and her new ML in her new drama. The new ML is too touchy and always wants to stick by her side. :neutral:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

Yes she has a hand warmer tuck inside her coat to protect herself when ML falls onto her cos the impact might be great if not careful. Looks like the hand warmer belongs to ML cos he took it back and tell her dont  tuck inside the coat anymore. He seems concern over her at the motorbike scene.  Sweet dreams drama whereby Rb has to land on deng lun bt she didnt tug anything on her maybe there were safety wiring...haha.  

There are 3 male actors fr Jx in this drama. One of them is from Ching Chiu...

I like to watch RB drama....no choice

Guangre,  Jia you!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, nachan tan said:

Yes she has a hand warmer tuck inside her coat to protect herself when ML falls onto her cos the impact might be great if not careful. Looks like the hand warmer belongs to ML cos he took it back and tell her dont  tuck inside the coat anymore. He seems concern over her at the motorbike scene.  Sweet dreams drama whereby Rb has to land on deng lun bt she didnt tug anything on her maybe there were safety wiring...haha.  

There are 3 male actors fr Jx in this drama. One of them is from Ching Chiu...

I like to watch RB drama....no choice

Guangre,  Jia you!

what is ching chiu? do you mean qing qiu? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, rainyday293 said:

Woah thank you very much @水蜜桃

I always see word "YXH xx"

(Xx = 2 chinese characters I don't know how to write that character)

What's that?

i don't know to answer if you don't give me the characters after yxh. 

yxh= 营销号- ying xiao hao- accounts on social media that post content that their buyers want (so like tabloids) 

yxh are usually the ones spreading the nasty rumours (2017 hotel incident) ab celebrities. if they get money from a post/article, they'll post it. if they receive more money for not posting it, they won't 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

what is ching chiu? do you mean qing qiu? 

41 minutes ago, nachan tan said:

Yes qing qiu....! how do i do reply am poor in this posting.

^_^

Perhaps it's because of pinyin pronunciation..

Qing Qiu, differ on the pronunciation of people from different country. Normal to be mistaken by people who never studied Mandarin. Especially who just rely on listened to it for few times.

Basic Mandarin, Qing Qiu, in international phonetic system, the Q will be read with 'ch' sound in (child). So, sometimes might be mistaken with Ching Chiu.

7acb0a46f21fbe09ac4788426b600c338744ad4f

Further details:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Phonetic_Alphabet

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

The new ML is too touchy and always wants to stick by her side. :neutral:

The male lead Johnny Huang Jing Yu is the MAIN reason I don't watch Rb new drama. And his abusive scandal.

I will watch it later. BUT I don't watch in official streaming. So, I don't contribute high rating. I will watch in another platform that don't give impact to rating.

After recent new ab his ex-wife the only thing he care is his drama rating.

Well, I don't wanna give you. Eventhough Rb drama get high rating. All because of Rb. But still, I don't wanna watch her new drama in official platform because of ML.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

20 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

^_^

Perhaps it's because of pinyin pronunciation..

Qing Qiu, differ on the pronunciation of people from different country. Normal to be mistaken by people who never studied Mandarin. Especially who just rely on listened to it for few times.

Basic Mandarin, Qing Qiu, in international phonetic system, the Q will be read with 'ch' sound in (child). So, sometimes might be mistaken with Ching Chiu.

7acb0a46f21fbe09ac4788426b600c338744ad4f

Further details:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Phonetic_Alphabet

Yes u r correct,  I can listen mandarin but writing out is really difficult..Tks for the chart! 

2 hours ago, euphoenix said:

So i consulted my friend who is a die hard rb fan. He previously said that it was impossible for rb and v to be together. We talked regularly and i sometimes show him the dog treats we found in this forum. the 520 bit and shanghai's proofs. But he still wasn't convinced they r together.

Then as he also regularly watch happy camp, but haven't watch the recent ones. I showed him v's cut abt the 4 characters answer. And asked his opinion whether v and rb was supposedly 'testing waters' to go public. He answered could be, as hc never push cp unless it was real life ones. 

He also add better v than hjy, who's apparently unbearable to watch on the love designer, and as much as he dislike the idea of v and rb together, he would also wanna see rb get married someday and have her own happiness.

Hope you guys have a cheerful Monday!

@euphoenix Thanks for sharing! I remember in your previous post about your friend who sounded very adamant that he doesn’t like R with V (?). Please correct if I’m wrong. Now, reading that your friend’s opinion may have changed in that V + R might be “testing the water” and that he prefer V over hjy...sounds nice coming from an als. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 6
  • Thanks 2

Is it only me or anybody have same delulu as mine about V weibo update after HC

You're vote,My vote

You're don't vote,I don't vote

Is it related to his answer in HC???????

(in my delulu mind the vote seems like if Reba don't want to announce about the relationship so V too)

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

@Gdragonlove @ChibiLy that's not a pillow. That's a heat pack. 

Saw few of the BTS of R's new drama and it's as if she's treating her new ML professionally. There is a clear line of how R interacted with V in ELOD BTS and her new ML in her new drama. The new ML is too touchy and always wants to stick by her side. 

She definitely makes alot more eye contact with Vengo compared to her other ML.

• Like 4