Lee Dong Gun x Jo Yoon Hee (Jin Sil Couple)

pinkdicentra

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ong-Gun ♥ Cho Yun-hee, Hawaii Dating ... Couple of eyes [Sports World = Choi Jung-ah] Actors Dong Gun (38) and Cho Yoon-hee (36) continued their sweet date in Hawaii.

Lee, Dong-Gun and Cho, Yoon-hee, enjoyed a date at a souvenir shop in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Cho Yoon-hee left Hawaii on the 20th. 'Outside the King' Donggun went to Hawaii together with Cho Yoon-hee's schedule. They walk around the beach in Honolulu without wearing sunglasses or masks. Lee Dong Gun wears a black hat, a gray top and a black training bottom, and Cho Yoon Hee also wears a white t-shirt with a black cardigan and a gray training suit. Couple of two people bounced further because of the prominent appearance from a distance.
According to the informant who witnessed the dating scene of two people, Cho Yun-hee and Dong-geun enjoyed the holiday atmosphere without being conscious of their eyes. It was like a lover with a smile and a smile.
The two men who breathed into their marriage at the KBS 2TV weekend 'Laurel suits' gentlemen' (Laurel), which lasted 26 February, fell in love with their work. The same month, when the media reports came out, they officially declared a love affair. After the news, Cho Yoon-hee said, "Please watch it beautifully" at the opening of the "volume up" where you play DJ.
I did not hide my love for each other. On the 25th, Cho Yoon-hee, on the telephone connection of an entertainment program, showed the affection of the lover by saying "every day" to the questions of MCs, "When did you ever get touched by Dong Gun's outer court"? "I was impressed that I came to the radio dinner, and I am careful enough to take the production staff," he answered.

Dong Gun made his debut as a singer in 1998 and has been starring in drama and movie "Do you live with a person you love now", including "Choosing the future" and "Super Daddy".

Cho Yoon Hee appeared in the drama 'Piribu no Manai', 'The Face of the King', 'Lucky' and 'The Chosun Magician'.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/25/jo-yoon-hee-shares-sweet-boyfriend-lee-dong-gun/

Jo Yoon Hee Shares How Sweet Boyfriend Lee Dong Gun Is To Her

Lee-Dong-Gun-Jo-Yoon-Hee-Laurel-Tree-Tai

On the April 25 broadcast of “Video Star,” comediennes Kim Young Hee and Hong Hyun Hee called their close friend, actress Jo Yoon Hee.

The “Video Star” MCs conducted a short interview with Jo Yoon Hee over the phone. She told them that she was moved everyday by her boyfriend, Lee Dong Gun, sparking envy on the set.

Jo-Yoon-Hee-Lee-Dong-Gun-Video-Star.jpg

As examples, Jo Yoon Hee elaborated, “I was really touched when he came to the dinner for my radio show. Even after that, he also came to my radio show with delicious things for the writers. At moments like those, I’m really moved.”

When the MCs asked Jo Yoon Hee if she ever did anything to affect Lee Dong Gun similarly, she laughingly replied, “I will now.”

Jo Yoon Hee also shared that what she likes most about Lee Dong Gun is his consideration for others.

Lee Dong Gun and Jo Yoon Hee confirmed their relationship in February 2017, after acting together in “Laurel Tree Tailors.”

Meanwhile, Jo Yoon Hee’s close friend Hong Hyun Hee was the comedienne embroiled in the recent blackface controversy on SBS’s “Comedy Hunters.”The production staff of “Comedy Hunters” released an official statement addressing the issue on April 21.

On a lighter note, watch the drama where Jo Yoon Hee and Lee Dong Gun’s real life romance began on Viki below!

woah thx for those photos! nice to learn LDG went with her, how romantic! her p/shoot looking real gorgeous! they really seem to be v much in love! way to go Jinsil couple! :blush::heart:

we'll say ALOHA to them! :) do you guys know when they're back in SK or they're already back?

23 hours ago, delphinium8593 said:

Dont you think this is so lovely?

I was surprised to see it. It's so courageous of JYH. Since I don't know Korean, I can't guarantee this, but I read that JYH mentioned on radio that the Instagram post was for LDG's 19th year debut anniversary. April 28th was indeed LDG's official 19th year debut date, so it was a special day either way. She did say in the interview above that she was going to start reciprocating all those moving moments that LDG does for her everyday, so maybe this is it.

Breaking: Lee Dong Gun And Jo Yoon Hee Are Legally Married And Expecting

Jo-Yoon-Hee-Lee-Dong-Gun.jpg

After Lee Dong Gun and Jo Yoon Hee admitted that they were dating, it has now been revealed that they have legally gotten married and are expecting a child!

Lee Dong Gun himself wrote to his fans, “I am writing this because I think all of you should be the first ones to know. Jo Yoon Hee and I, who met through a drama and became lovers, have registered our marriage and legally become husband and wife. While preparing to get married, we were blessed with a child, and we are thankfully and eagerly waiting for the child’s birth. For now, I will be focusing on my drama ‘Seven Day Queen’ (tentative title), and we will hold a private wedding with our family and close acquaintances once I am done with the project. I am unsure about how this news will be received by my fans who have always supported me, but as much as I want to become a better actor and a happier person, it is my wish to receive blessings from all of you. Please look over us warmly. In order to repay the love I’ve received from everyone, I will work hard to become an even better actor and a great husband.”

Jo Yoon Hee’s agency King Kong by Starship also confirmed this news and asked fans for their support.

Honestly, I don't want to sound or be dirty but dang. They had sex. Hahha! He must have super sperm or something. :lol: 
I'm sure they were dating with marriage in mind, and the fact that if she was pregnant before they got married they were going to be fine with it. I'm annoyed at all the people saying crap about our couple again. Honestly, I hope all those people learn one day that true love doesn't always mean you'll be together forever if you date more than a year. Love happens any time and anywhere. People move on fast. People cope with break ups differently. Once again, there is no proof that LDG cheated on his ex and secretly had a thing with JYH. I'm tired of people pointing fingers and accusing people of cheating without knowing anything just because the other party moved on quick. JYH had nothing to do with LDG's past relationship nor was she a part of it. If she and LDG had a thing post-breakup then it has nothing to do with her since she was never a part of his relationship nor was she a part of his life before. She was a costar who was not close with him for a while. She was just there minding her own business but love decided to struck the two after his break up. She was practically an acquaintance yet a stranger to both of them. I don't know if what I am saying makes any sense but borderline is no cheating was involved for sure. People date others, whether it be friends or strangers, who has just got out of a relationship. Are they considered the third hand of the relationship? No. People just happen to be there are the right time and right moment. It's basically a cycle. People date each other's exes. That's really how it is. LDG isn't getting any younger, so of course he's going to move on quicker. He's had a lot of relationship experience, so it's not a breakup that he needs to cope with for years. He knows himself better than any of us.  Really, if it's meant to be then it's meant to be. If not, then you'll just have to let it go. I'm appalled by the amount of people saying that they wouldn't be surprise if LDG cheated on JYH later. Like, wow. How petty. Instead of wishing the couple happiness, they go and accuse yet curse them. How pathetic. Even if I didn't like someone or a couple, I wouldn't go around saying things like that. Seriously, people need to grow up. Life isn't all about unicorns and rainbow. This is reality. 

Amazing they take the word fast to a whole new level!!!:o

No wonder JYH has been glowing lately.:wub: I hope she has a safe pregnancy, she's so tiny I wonder if she'll show? lol. 

Very very happy for them and honestly couldn't care less about "haters". I think they are both at the stage in their lives where they want to start a family. They'll make great parents. Oh and I can't wait for the official wedding :wub:

The news floored me but I'm happy of course! Their fans would know that they certainly started their relationship with marriage in mind as both have expressed previously in separate interviews even before meeting each other, that they desire to get married. They didn't have to say that in any interview. It's great that they are so physically attracted to each other too. Lol... a baby just sped things up. And this is a really good thing! I am glad they were brave enough to announce the marriage and the pregnancy in one instance. They are starting their new lives together and showing a lot of courage. Hope they will always stay courageous! So many things to prepare.. and the new drama too. All the best to our beautiful couple!

Wow,  married and expecting! So happy for LDG and JYH!

@rose_loves_ice Agree, your post said it all!

For me, their relationship developed beautifully over the course of the drama.  From being awkward during the HT episode (I-don’t-know-you-well-yet-so-I-don’t-get-you-or-your-humor-yet) to LDG’s 1st guesting on JYH’s radio show (I-know-you-better-now-so-we-are-now-more-comfortable-with-each-other) to their touching references to each other during their KBS Drama Awards speeches (I-know-you-well-enough-now- and-you-have-earned-my-respect) to their growing closeness towards the end of the drama (which was clearly after the break-up!).

They are a good match for each other. They’re both accomplished (JYH may have been low-key in her personal life but her filmography is certainly noteworthy and she has her own radio show) and they complement each other.   They have been straightforward and courageous about their relationship and it shows their love, sincerity and commitment to each other. Wishing our adorable couple continued bliss and a happy family life!

guys our prayers have been answered! SO HAPPY FOR THEM! A BIG congrats and woah expecting their baby already? they sure didn't waste any time :) hahaha good for them!

when i heard it from @dulceres i cldnt believe it but woah that's one of the best news of the day for me/us! may they have a blissful life together and more happiness & babies to come! :heart: they're match made in heaven!

Archived