Lee Dong Gun x Jo Yoon Hee (Jin Sil Couple)

pinkdicentra

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, pinkdicentra said:

@delphinium8593 I don't know where I read this but I remember that Oh Eui Sik (JYH's Volume Up colleague) asked JYH on the radio broadcast to come with LDG to see his theatrical play (I think it's called Judo Boy according to his instagram). They must have went to see his performance.

Oh I see...just to know that simple things makes me happy

yes @caranthir_idril kkkkk~~~they are so sweet I hope lasts long & forever

For those with no Instagram account or who don't check it often, more translations from the kind ig owner. Most of these were shared on the wolgyesu thread in Nov or Dec from another source but here they are anyway. Easier to see the vids this way.

This radio show was done right after the Asan scene. It used to make me go back to rewatch the Asan scene where Yunshil walks back alone from visiting GP at the prison and she is so deep in thought that she doesn't notice DJ's car. And he just watches her without disturbing her. That's a lovely scene with the glow of those beautiful trees in autumn.

Credit to the ig owner.. much love for you!

And here's more:

This part below has always been my favourite. It's the perfect candid tease by LDG. And I like how she takes the tease very well. Even in HT, the age comment by LDG was taken very well by JYH. Her smile was like..."just u wait, taking a dig at my age...it's all right..." LOL.. 

Poor LDG, in this section... 

So glad for this translation here.. always wanted to know why they mentioned Dajung and Hyowon.

I'm waiting for one more section... the end of the radio show where JYH thanks LDG and he says a bunch of nice things about her as a co-star. She looked very touched. I want to know what he says.

I have also stopped watching new drama, even those I had been watching I've also stopped, maybe will pick up later,  Don't know why but after  TGOWS there seems no drama worth watching.  Probably a good thing for me cos I've spent too much time on Korean dramas and have been intending to stop.  Guess this drama was the catalyst and I will just look out for JYH future dramas,  Meanwhile I am rewatching  the show. Love JYH:heart: and hope all goes well for her and LDG:rolleyes:

@luvsdramas thank you for compiling the videos here! Better to view them in desktop since in instagram you couldn't scroll the caption without the video being paused...

14 hours ago, shymaldita28 said:

I hope someone can share the love story of this couple based on analysis from interviews or scenes. I'm a late bloomer on this couple but super addicted to them that I have not watched any new Korean drama instead i kept re watching the show

5 hours ago, Frances Teo said:

I have also stopped watching new drama, even those I had been watching I've also stopped, maybe will pick up later,  Don't know why but after  TGOWS there seems no drama worth watching.  Probably a good thing for me cos I've spent too much time on Korean dramas and have been intending to stop.  Guess this drama was the catalyst and I will just look out for JYH future dramas,  Meanwhile I am rewatching  the show. Love JYH:heart: and hope all goes well for her and LDG:rolleyes:

It's good to know that I'm not alone! LOL I tried to watch several drama too to fill what's lost after TGOWTS ended but none of them captivated my heart like Wolgyesu does. The charm of the drama lingers for a really long time (like LDG wish on his interview on Arirang).

On 3/23/2017 at 8:33 AM, Frances Teo said:

oh my... we are soooo alike...... i've never been like this before. this drama really strikes me. when the drama ended i feel empty and lost. thats why i keep re watch their scenes together. i dont have an interest to watch any new dramas. im so hooked up with this couple.....

No new news, but some random old findings (courtesy of Japanese/Chinese fans). During the airing of the drama, LDG had left comments on Volume Up's message board under his real name 이동곤.

The last comment he left was on January 30th. He first asked the hosts to choose between Dong Jin or Tae Yang, signing his message with Chok Chok (촉촉이- 접니까 태양입니까 선택하세요). Then he left another note saying that he was listening to the radio on his way to film the car chasing scene and he wished the 2 other hosts and Sparkly (aka Yun Sil) a happy 2017. (촉촉이- 제가 쓰는게 느려요..자동차추격씬 촬영하러 파주로 이동중에 듣고있어요, 현희님! 영희님 반짝이도, 웃는일만 가득한 2017년이 되시길). If you watch the video, you can see them reacting to his comments at around 8min. and 18min.

If you want to see his other comments, search 이동곤 on this page: http://www.kbs.co.kr/radio/coolfm/jvolum/kong/index.html I saw that he left a few song requests, for example on January 11th he asked for Michael Buble's Hold On and JYH played it at the very end of the broadcast.

agree with you @shymaldita28 but like we assumed before, they stay low to avoid pressurre from the press (due to their "they-say-suspicious" time of dating and past relationship), in addition, AhChoo couple are younger so maybe they are more preferred for energetic reality show such as running man etc LOL

thank you @pinkdicentra you always share information you got to us! All this time I've been wondering whether did he even listen to her broadcast? Because if I'm the one in love, surely I won't miss a sec. And apparently yeeeay he did listen to them and even dare to leave comments under his real name...So yes this makes me happy!!

the last time LDG sent flowers to JYH fellow hosts, I heard that these two are asking "what did you say to LDG to make him send us these? Did you say we are scary?"

JYH answered: "not like that, he was listening to last's week broadcast and worried" Awwww so sweet!

I am still re-watch the drama and never gets bored...I really love this two! I do hope they find their happiness in each other...

Greetings Everyone, I'm hobbae in this forum. I accidentally find this forum cause my new fond of Jo Yoon hee and Lee dong gun. Well, I like JYH first, then the more I watched Laurel tree tailor shop, the deeper my feeling for donghee couple. And that's also the reason I started using IG. Only to find the latest news bout donghee couple.

Thank you for always updating every information bout donghee couple.

Please be nice to me and I sincerely asking for guidance for every sunbae in here. :heart:

hi @didieday

welcome to the club. we are more than happy to welcome u as a donghee shippers. since there is no latest news bout this couple, this thread has been so quiet lately.

i saw a comment in IG https://www.instagram.com/p/BSKaKtsAe0S0_gB4oNIzaOxb9SV8mA9vwcXBhQ0/?taken-by=leedonggun_venezuela&hl=en

sorry i dont know how to upload it here. its about our JYH. there are malicious comments about her but i cudnt find it in internet when i google it. i think it were from someone who havent move on yet.

Hello chingus! I am so HAPPY! I sent a package to JYH (all the way from my country to South Korea)

I've been worrying for 5 DAYS waiting for the package to arrive! Since the address I use was KBS Volume Up's address in KBS Hall, so I was worried whether the package will reach her or not! I checked EMS (Express Mail Service) tracking every day...when today it finally arrived but in the report it was written "delivered, received by N/A" (N/A?? I thought it was a "not available" so I was thinking the package was declined by KBS' security or something, but I checked another reference, they will write "unsuccesful delivery" so I thought there still a hope!

JYH looked so tired tonight on her show and there was a special guest (Yo Yeun Sook) coming so I didn't expect IF the package is arrived, she will have the time to open my gift and even take pic of em and you know what...she posted a pic with my gift! Aaaaaah I'm over the moon!

I sent her a pillow with her name on it, a diary, lipbalm, bracelet, and couple key ring for JYH&LDG (not shown in the pic). The caption is: "Wow! A listener of KBS Volume Up from the other side of the world sent us a gift! Thank you!"

In case you chingus want to know the address I use to send the package, just private message me!

Oh and inside the package I wrote a letter to her and this is my last pharagraph:

"By the way, I am not alone, there are many international fans who are rooting for you, if you got the time please check out our forum in Soompi…this is the link: (I wrote this forum's link)

Last but not least, HWAITING! I love your acting, your golden heart and looking forward for your next project. Sarangheyo!"

22 hours ago, delphinium8593 said:

Oh and inside the package I wrote a letter to her and this is my last pharagraph:

"By the way, I am not alone, there are many international fans who are rooting for you, if you got the time please check out our forum in Soompi…this is the link: (I wrote this forum's link)

Last but not least, HWAITING! I love your acting, your golden heart and looking forward for your next project. Sarangheyo!"

Wow... you really really... really amazed me. I throw my hat for you!!

I saw those pic at KBS volume up IG, but I don't understand the caption. *Guess I'm just to lazy to use translator 

Archived