Lee Dong Gun x Jo Yoon Hee (Jin Sil Couple)

pinkdicentra

23 hours ago, caranthir_idril said:

hi @didieday

welcome to the club. we are more than happy to welcome u as a donghee shippers. since there is no latest news bout this couple, this thread has been so quiet lately.

i saw a comment in IG https://www.instagram.com/p/BSKaKtsAe0S0_gB4oNIzaOxb9SV8mA9vwcXBhQ0/?taken-by=leedonggun_venezuela&hl=en

sorry i dont know how to upload it here. its about our JYH. there are malicious comments about her but i cudnt find it in internet when i google it. i think it were from someone who havent move on yet.

Thank you @caranthir_idril

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, delphinium8593 said:

Oh and inside the package I wrote a letter to her and this is my last pharagraph:

"By the way, I am not alone, there are many international fans who are rooting for you, if you got the time please check out our forum in Soompi…this is the link: (I wrote this forum's link)

Last but not least, HWAITING! I love your acting, your golden heart and looking forward for your next project. Sarangheyo!"

@delphinium8593 success!! I'm so happy for you and us over here! I will get the 2nd gift ready for her very soon. Will do the shopping this weekend. So I will just use the same address that you had sent in the private chat, that's correct yes? *still thinking of what to get*... a pillow is a great idea, hats off to you!

11 hours ago, luvsdramas said:

@delphinium8593 success!! I'm so happy for you and us over here! I will get the 2nd gift ready for her very soon. Will do the shopping this weekend. So I will just use the same address that you had sent in the private chat, that's correct yes? *still thinking of what to get*... a pillow is a great idea, hats off to you!

I'll send the address again just to make sure! Well she likes to wear a baseball cap, small scarf, and often wears lip balm/hand cream maybe those will be good too! I am now planning to send my second package LOL but I still wonder what to put inside. Good luck @luvsdramas !! I do hope our gifts cheers her day up a bit.

@didieday welcome to our JinSil couple shippers' s world :heart: I also hope to get more fans coming here to leave some comments about our beloved couple or perhaps any fond memories of Wolgyesu drama scenes that are still etched on our minds, or just anything to fill this thread with warmth and friendliness.  :D

I have been very busy lately cos of my family issue & traveling around due to my father's illness so I don't have much time to sit and type my views or rants in here but I was usually lurking around our thread from time to time to see what's going on or any news of Jin Sil couple. It seemed very silent and no new news .. don't know if this is a good sign or something worth worrying. I saw Jo Yoon Hee via KBS volume up IG and felt that she looked pale and tired this past few days. I was very worried about her health. :(

BTW: There are news about actors who met on set and fell in love in real life will have their marriage this coming May/June. I can't remember their proper names but there is an actress (Che Ye Run) who used to date LDG is going to marry this May as well. I wish Lee Dong Gun and Jo Yoon Hee also tie the knot this year .. have a beautiful wedding which the fans missed to witness in the Wolgyesu.

@delphinium8593 My big applause to you :thumbsup:for your determination and love shown to JYH. I think I will get her some aromatic spa products (which are quite well known in my country) to help de-stress her body and mind. I just want to see her smile every day.

So sad reading those harsh comments bout Jo Yoon hee and Lee dong gun. I know that we can't make every body like them both. But it's just kind of upset me.

Well I guess that's why I'm not celebrity meant to be...:tongue: cause it very hard to be in their shoes. 

Just a picture of donghee enjoying their time together, and walah...some people who didn't like them leave bad comments bout them. :cold_sweat:

Stay strong and support each other Yoon hee and dong gun!! :heart:

1 hour ago, didieday said:

So sad reading those harsh comments bout Jo Yoon hee and Lee dong gun. I know that we can't make every body like them both. But it's just kind of upset me.

Well I guess that's why I'm not celebrity meant to be...:tongue: cause it very hard to be in their shoes. 

Just a picture of donghee enjoying their time together, and walah...some people who didn't like them leave bad comments bout them. :cold_sweat:

Stay strong and support each other Yoon hee and dong gun!! :heart:

Hi, may I ask where did you read those comments? you understand the Korean language, right? please kindly share with us about what those haters said about our DongHee couple, I know that it's kind of disheartening but I'm still curious to know.

1 hour ago, pimsucre said:

Hi, may I ask where did you read those comments? you understand the Korean language, right? please kindly share with us about what those haters said about our DongHee couple, I know that it's kind of disheartening but I'm still curious to know.

I don't understand Korean language, I used translator.

You can find some of those comments from IG, like the latest one where they holding hands in the mid day. 

And those comments bout Lee dong gun being 'playboy' cause he already moved on despite being only these resent split up. :'

I think I should stop reading any comments and just focused on the caption. :(

I am so happy when I saw JYH on last night radio show! Aaaah she looked soooo cheerful and happy, you should see her face on minute 36-37. Dear @didieday I also feel what you felt since I also feel upset of their comments but after I see her happy face, all the worries go away. I am sure the comments contribute nothing to their relationship and instead it will make it even stronger. LDG-JYH, just enjoy all the time you got, seize the moment!

I don't think they are in Japan though, JYH was having the radio show the night before and also that night after they date. She also wear the same outfit, the date and that day radio show....

I am relieved to know that JYH is finally updating her instagram, she posted a pic of her dog. I took it as an act of bravery, she really doesnt care about what ppl will post in her social media. 

@delphinium8593 Congrats for having your gifts received by JYH and also having it featured with her in the photo!

That's sad news about her dog, and it was cute too...

Regarding the comments, we should just try to ignore them. All celebrities have negative comments and haters. On a relative scale, JYH and LDG already have less than others. I still think the best way to counter negativity is by having a fruitful and respectable career. Since the couple have each other, as well as family and friends to fulfill their private lives, let's just support them positively in their professional lives. I hope they can both have good projects this year. On that note, I read that JYH will be one of the hosts for the 2017 season of "Beauty Bible" on KBS this April, but I haven't seen any news confirmation yet.

Thank you @pinkdicentra yes it was unexpected, I thought it will be returned back to me because KBS security wont let it pass.

woah? Really? I will be looking forward to it. If she's a host for a beauty show she will be more prettier! 

Now I am still watching their dramas (yes I know I still hadn't move on) and listens to JYH radio show every night...so another show she hosted will be the top of my list too!

About the haters...back then i only trust JYH in the relationship but lately i trust LDG too. Somehow I can sense that they both are trying their best to make this relationship succeed, and they love each other. So this is enough for them to face the world with its pros and cons. 

@bonnie0303 aaaah thank you for the pics! So happy to see them both together...so they ARE holding hands! Lol the pic published in instagram was the one taken from their sides (i know i'm a possessive fan) :D

i translated it with google translate, yes i guess LDG new drama is coming, a colossal maybe?

"Protect my promise" I keep my promise to play after a month in March. I've decided on the next piece I've been vaguely imagining. It will be my first drama. Now that the article is too fast I just watched it first and then posted it ^ ^ As lately as the weather. Have a warm day

Archived