Lee Dong Gun x Jo Yoon Hee (Jin Sil Couple)

pinkdicentra

I hope someone can share the full english transcription on Jo Yoon Hee Volume Up yesterday March 6. I have liked these 2 from the beginning of the drama but I have watched their dramas separately also before and when I found out that they will be paired together in the Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop I was excited and have been willing to watch the 54 episodes before . Currently I'm watching it again for the 3rd time 

I hope someone also can share their thoughts about these two so that we can get to know them more

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, shymaldita28 said:

I hope someone can share the full english transcription on Jo Yoon Hee Volume Up yesterday March 6. I have liked these 2 from the beginning of the drama but I have watched their dramas separately also before and when I found out that they will be paired together in the Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop I was excited and have been willing to watch the 54 episodes before . Currently I'm watching it again for the 3rd time 

I hope someone also can share their thoughts about these two so that we can get to know them more

Yes right! I really want to understand the whole conv since the 2 ladies keep teasing JYH and goes "awww..." everytime JYH answers LoL if only I can learn Korean in just one night. I am also in Wolgyesu withdrawal and have no mood watching another drama...

7 minutes ago, delphinium8593 said:

Oh my, is this true he is saying this?

The "Achu couple" is over, but the "JinShil couple" will go on for a long time" - Lee Dong Gun (Showbiz Korea) Cr: Newsen

Can't wait to see the full vid!

AWWWW  Now I'm smiling like an idiot.  You two please get married already OKAY!

@delphinium8593 Wow thanks for your great recap. Waiting for the next one :wub:

For me (it's based on what i see and feel since i follow his drama "Lovers in Paris") the happiest LDG is around 2004-2005 when he was with HJH exactly . Maybe because he's still young so he can express all he's happiest feeling freely. Sometimes i missed his happiest moment like that. But Now i feel his different happiest vibe. I called it Warm Happiness. I never see him in this kind situation. I though during a long production of Wolgyesu drama (around 8 months), with various age of great cast where they seems close can share and support each others. I feel like he just coming back to his home. And surely JYH influenced him. I love his soft gaze and shyness around JYH. Looking back LDG relationship with His Ex seems like "this boy is mine" but it not happen with JYH. I really love how LDG care with people around her. Palli palli get married soon and full your world with this warm happiness :blush:

I haven't found the Showbiz Korea interview clip on youtube yet, but you can watch the whole episode on Viki: https://www.viki.com/videos/1117293v-showbiz-korea-episode-1566

I think he kept it professional and focused on the drama relationship between DJ & YS, but his words could also be a bit suggestive of his stance regarding the real-life relationship. Who knows...

Got few spoiler from instagram about LDG interview with Arirang: 

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enter/newsview?newsid=20170308092152692

I translated with Google and more or less it was:

On this day, questions about Cho Yoon-hee and love life followed. "It seems that we will not be popular like the 'Ahchoo-couple'. The viewers called us 'Jin-Shil couple". Is not it true that the Jin-Shil couple will lasts longer than the" Ahchoo-couple?". And he expressed his love for Cho Yoon-hee. He added, "Although the 'Ahchoo-couple' is over, the 'Jin-Shil couple' will go on for a long time." His most memorable scene of the drama is "When DJ find YS in the strawberry field is the best, it is so precious to me" 

No wonder he totally kill that scene. I couldn't forget @bajing beautiful post in the drama thread I just have to quote it here:

"he whole hugging scene gave me so much life. I love every bits of it: the candle-lit background of their meeting, the initial slo-mo walk before DJ rushing to hug YS so tightly, how time seemed to stop when he reached her, his expression like he has found his universe back, his immediate reaction to fuss over her followed by another hug like he could not get enough of her."

I went back to watch this last night and I find it very hilarious. LOL. esp LDG talking about his heat rash, what a weird thing he mentioned during cast interview. Now I think LDG's boyhood has been frozen in time capsule. He seems never get old and the way he talks like a teenage boy talking to those seniors TV crew. "I got heat rash for the first time since I was little" hahaha

On the other hand, our Jo Yoon Hee seemed in her own world, but I love the small moment Hyun Woo asking her some questions (perhaps?) while LDG was adoringly continuing about his skin rash. There is a thing in my mind, I have got this feeling long before I fell in love with our OTP .... I OFTEN feel from the beginning that Hyun Woo had more chemistry with JYH (Na Yeon Shil) than the actress who played Hyo Won (though I also like her :)) IDK just my feelings.

Ok. Now many netizens (esp on many online media last week) bashed & accused JYH that she was a known party of the cheating affair, coz some cited the drama crews accounts that they have been seeing each other around late September last year. I rolled my eyes while reading this. It's totally unfair, haters hate in any circumstances even though the evidence/truth showed right in front of them, they still persist with hatred. so don't mind them anymore. I just feel that JYH didn't feel anything at all for LDG last year (LDG too) but in HT (I watched it 5 times now lol) I can sense some caring friendship developed between them, of course not a full romance but nice feelings you have towards the opposite sex.

The more I watched HT the more I enjoyed all of them. I admit that even I watched it a few times I still didn't fully get what they said in the show coz they sometimes referred to persons or some gags I don't know about, but it's still nice to see LDG and JYH being awkward and shy ... I wonder if they would ever mention about their first encounter in HT hahaha

BTW : I don't like JYH's makeup in this cast interview. She looked a bit sassy and felt like a second female lead LOL

38 minutes ago, pinkdicentra said:

I haven't found the Showbiz Korea interview clip on youtube yet, but you can watch the whole episode on Viki: https://www.viki.com/videos/1117293v-showbiz-korea-episode-1566

I think he kept it professional and focused on the drama relationship between DJ & YS, but his words could also be a bit suggestive of his stance regarding the real-life relationship. Who knows...

Thank you for the link! Watched it already...

And yes, he does kept it professional and "clean" but yes from his gesture and sentences about Jin-Shil couple he is being "suggestive" and implicitly tells about his relationship by mentioning their warm romance and long lasting love. Arirang also keep it professional by not asking about JYH, they just add a few secs of clip about their LDG-JYH relationship after the interview. And yes the interviewer is Lina Kwon, she told LDG that she doesn't know that LDG can be so fun (he was known as a flat person back then) and LDG really looked so happy and cheerful (compared to his last interview with Arirang last year)

7 hours ago, pimsucre said:

our Jo Yoon Hee seemed in her own world, but I love the small moment Hyun Woo asking her some questions (perhaps?) while LDG was adoringly continuing about his skin rash. There is a thing in my mind, I have got this feeling long before I fell in love with our OTP .... I OFTEN feel from the beginning that Hyun Woo had more chemistry with JYH (Na Yeon Shil) than the actress who played Hyo Won (though I also like her :)) IDK just my feelings.

Lol.. u know @pimsucre when I watched this back then, this is the conversation I imagined between Hyun Woo & JYH. 

HW: Noona, do you have tissue paper?

JYH: No. Why?

HW: I'm sweating buckets, especially on my face. What do I do?

JYH: If it's really bad, you can use your hand to wipe It off (gestures).

(HW wipes off sweat)

It's hard not to like Hyun Woo. He is genuinely sweet and easygoing. And he is very respectful and sweet to JYH.. it's just a comfortable noona-dongsaeng relationship. Btw in the big group photo at the wrap-up party, Hyun Woo puts his face very close to LDG at one point.. so afffectionate.. I was thinking "dude I think JYH should be doing that to LDG instead LoL.. 

There's another video of the press conference, a longer video which I can't find now. It was mentioned in the earlier part of the main wolgyesu thread ages ago. There's a part where LDG goes off to the wrong side after his solo photo-taking and JYH laughs at him. He's so silly sometimes, just like in the radio show when he mistook sthg else for the camera and looked into it when told to wave. Ohh how I wish I could see the NGs by LDG that made JYH laugh. No wonder she has to guide him and help him!

7 hours ago, delphinium8593 said:

r, the 'Jin-Shil couple' will go on for a long time." His most memorable scene of the drama is "When DJ find YS in the strawberry field is the best, it is so precious to me" 

No wonder he totally kill that scene. I couldn't forget @bajing beautiful post in the drama thread I just have to quote it here:

This is one of my favourite scenes too. I remember during the period where she ran away, I missed seeing DJ and YS in the same frame, being close to each other. The drama had given us so many of those surprise quick pecks and so many scenes where they were side by side. it felt odd not to see them together then. Wonder if LDG missed being close to JYH then or missed filming with her. The strawberry  farm hug scene was their first affectionate scene after a period of separation. It really gave me the feels. Im happy that he likes that scene best. In reality, such reunion scenes are so touching for couples in love, u know when couples hug at airports after not seeing each other for some time or missing each other badly? Awww.. Anyway I also like the heart-wrenching scene where he beats the steering wheel and cries in the car after their fight.

Yes I love the strawberry farm hug scene,and I also like the scene where he went back to his room after confronting his mom when he found out she chased her away - the pain and sorrow on his face was so real! and not acting.  Like you said LDG really missed JYH and the hug said it all - "try again, and I'll go to the end of the earth to find you".  I also like ep 41 esp at hospital when they reconcile - aah so lovely esp the hugging on the bed!!

On 3/6/2017 at 5:42 PM, Frances Teo said:

JYH is not as beautiful as many korean actresses but her beautyis like sunshine, a breath of morning fresh air, sparkling, refreshing, brightening, captivating and a delight to the eye!! That's why I like her the moment I saw her in the drama MHHAF.  Maybe LDG's life has been brightened since meeting her.  Wish them all the best:heart:

agreed 101%, as i've always said before her beauty is simple but somehow there's a unique kinda aura from her, hence this cld be one of the reasons LDG got to like her, beauty is skin deep as they say and like u said she may not be as stunning as other K actresses but she has a special charm, even when she smiles you can tell it's from her heart! LDG found THE girl of his dreams! Wishing them both happiness together!

@pinkdicentra it's hard not to notice from LDG how happy he has been and hv been a fan from LIP drama & like @delphinium8593 i've seen those dramas she's mentioned & he never ceased to amaze me/us! it's so wonderful to know that hes finally found someone like JYH who also seems very caring! i just can sum it up that theY ARE MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN:heart:

as usual there's lots of things to read on this thread that i haven't finished but i like all of them already coz after all we're all rooting for these two so i'll read more later! if i hvnt had the chance to click 'like' bear with me chingoos i'll be back! :)

Thanks @peggygordon for the clip:))

This is from kim younghee's Instagram. Our beautiful couple went out for supper with KBS Volume up's regular guests and staff on 10/3 after the show. Might be farewell to Ji Seunghyun (Hong gipyo) who won't be guesting regularly anymore. Tonight was his last show. He was there, just not in this pic. 

Credit to the celebrity's ig account, Hong Hyun Hee.

thx chingoos for sharing, luv these two, they're both pleasant ppl and LDG seems v humble as well! fingers crossed that their relationship is THE one that will get them to walk down the aisle, no pressure, they can take their time to know ea other, we're here hwaiting! fighting! :)

see u guys i hvnt read the others but i will be back later. hv a gr8 w/end chingoos!

Go view mixnutcookie and you will now understand why LDJ (to HW in the drama) said NYS is kind, warm-hearted, beautiful and caring.  Those dogs she adopted are not all 'normal' they have some 'handicap'..  Pretty sure LDG have viewed those postings and his heart must have been touched  (I know I was!) by JYH 's love for these dogs. Also watched LDG's interview in 2015 and compare to the one he did on 8/3, he's so so different now, Must be JYH effect:heart: All the best to them!

Archived