Lee Dong Gun x Jo Yoon Hee (Jin Sil Couple)

pinkdicentra

What the cookies?! LDG and JYH are getting married and JYS is pregnant?! My fave couple came true in real life and it's done so fast?! Holy Moly!!! I love it. They must have had a relationship for a LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG time.  Even before that whole Happy Together series.  There was no way that in two months pregnancy and marriage came in to play just during the time of a show.

But let me not say anything. I remember one of my mum's aunts met her husband as he was leaving the country the next day to come to America and she left with him. He saw her walking down the street while he was in his car and just fell in love with her.  She apparently prayed on it and felt it was the best decision. Happily married until the day they died. 

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, vaberella said:

What the cookies?! LDG and JYH are getting married and JYS is pregnant?! My fave couple came true in real life and it's done so fast?! Holy Moly!!! I love it. They must have had a relationship for a LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG time.  Even before that whole Happy Together series.  There was no way that in two months pregnancy and marriage came in to play just during the time of a show.

But let me not say anything. I remember one of my mum's aunts met her husband as he was leaving the country the next day to come to America and she left with him. He saw her walking down the street while he was in his car and just fell in love with her.  She apparently prayed on it and felt it was the best decision. Happily married until the day they died. 

SIgh. ok lets not get into a fight about 'when' it all started now. And i don't agree with you saying they had a 'relationship' a long time ago because you're implying that he cheated then. They respected and admired each other during the time of the drama and only got together AFTER he broke up and AFTER the show ended. 

Time isn't a factor in love nor is it a measure of the quality of love. As Jo Yoon Hee said herself, it was the right timing for everything. Fate took over everything for them. 

Many examples in life and in entertainment circle where people meet and marry in less than a month so they are not the first... 

@pinkdicentra omg, you got here first! I was so happy to see it, I was peacefully watching the radio show when suddenly something was making her laugh and laugh and tada! LDG did the voice for the Heevly NG segment! That was so lovely and cute and he patted her head after. So happy when he suddenly appeared again! Going to catch the rest now. What a great present for JYH's first year anniversary on radio. LOVE IT! Shoutout to the rest of the shippers here=)

Omg they are so cute. 

I've never seen LDG so happy and cute. I can feel the love <3 

My personal favourite moments is when he stroked her hair <3 

Also when he couldn't remember where they kissed but could remember when but JYH couldn't remember when but where :lol:

They are so cute my heart is melting. Wishing them all the best forever <3 

Also looks like JYH recently filmed a commercial for Kiri. So cute. 

• 2 weeks later...

What happened here? lol everyone just disappeared. 

Here's a video from IG LDG talking about balancing the two most important things in his life (acting and JHY). I love how he openly talks about his love for her <3 

Hope her pregnancy is going well :wub:

Hi chingus!

Posting 2 YouTube vids here of LDG's songs that gave some laughs to our Donghee Couple as the producers on Volume Up wanted listeners to enjoy them! 'Hoping my wish will reach heaven' was played in the first radio show on 26/10/2016, the co-DJed show on 27/1/2017 as well as the anniversary show in May 2017. And 'Propose' was a cute surprise for JYH chosen by her fellow guest DJs during the anniversary show. Enjoy! LDG was very cute and already handsome as an 18yo. 

@luvsdramas - a young LDG singing an upbeat song, and dancing too – so precious and cute! I loved everyone’s reaction when “Propose”  was played during the May 09 anniversary broadcast, especially LDG’s. Thanks for posting the videos. Please keep on posting rare finds like these or any update on our couple.:D

Now that we’ll be seeing less of JYH as she has left her radio show to focus on her pregnancy, any update from everyone will be great!

I am happy that LDG is getting a lot of good reviews for his acting on “Queen for 7 Days”. Handsome as ever but now he gets to prove that he is a versatile and remarkable actor.

A lot of good things happening to our couple, yehey!  Keep on posting chingus! Thanks!

@gowolgyesu yes LOL.. LDG can dance for sure, just that he doesn't like it and it's not his style yeah?  There's another clip here. Our darling couple's segment is from 2:11 to 3:11 or so.

1 whole precious minute of our darlings, nothing new that fans like us wouldn't know but... entertainment weekly nicely subbed a small section of their first radio show. The subs here are worded a bit differently from what a kind subber did over Instagram as that one is more straightforward. Here JYH says LDG made her heart race while shooting Wolgyesu. Cute. And KBS entertainment weekly reports are always kind and supportive of them. 

@luvsdramas  yes, dancing’s not LDG’s style so I don’t think we’ll ever see him dancing again, hahaha..  good thing that there are these old clips of him dancing   - he may be shy about them but he’s adorable really.

Thanks for posting the KBS Entertainment Weekly clip, nice to see our couple with the other lovely couples. Glad that the main male host made an additional comment “They’re so cute” and  that the program is supportive of our couple.

I saw this on IG just now…when I used GoogleTranslate it says  "The Queen of 7th Day" Park Min-young, Yeon Woo-jean and Dong-gun will be appearing in 'Lee Su-ji's Park Plaza' today (12th)."

I think Lee Su-Ji was the one with them during the May 9 anniversary broadcast? She seems to be good friends with JYH so hopefully they’ll talk about JYH. I hope that if they do, a kind subber will sub it. 

Credit to: mimichama081104

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Always surprised by this couple's news :o

Update: Jang Yoon Joo And Her Husband To Join Lee Dong Gun And Jo Yoon Hee In 2nd Season Of “Newlywed Diary”

J. Lim July 19, 2017

Soompi News

Jo-Yoon-Hee-Lee-Dong-Gun-Jung-Seung-Min-

PD Na Young Suk’s popular show “Newlywed Diary” will be returning for a second season with a new couple!

On July 19, it was confirmed that “Newlywed Diary 2” would be happening, and the couple that will be featured is Lee Dong Gun and Jo Yoon Hee. Discussions are currently being held on the filming and broadcasting schedules for the show.

Lee Dong Gun and Jo Yoon He met on the set of KBS’s “Laurel Tree Tailors” and went from on-screen lovers to a real-life couple. While preparing for their wedding, the two actors found out that they are expecting a child and in May, registered as a legal married couple. Lee Dong Gun is currently working on KBS’s “Queen for Seven Days,” and the couple are said to be planning on holding their wedding ceremony after the drama ends.

The first season of “Newlywed Diary” featured Ahn Jae Hyun and Ku Hye Sun and was loved by many, and it will be interesting to see how the second season will play out!

Are you excited to see Lee Dong Gun and Jo Yoon Hee in the new season of the show?

Source (1) (2)

Update:

tvN has confirmed that model Jang Yoon Joo and her husband Jung Seung Min will also be joining the show. “Newlywed Diary” will be divided into two parts that will be aired separately, with each part following one couple’s story.

Jang Yoon Joo married Jung Seung Min, a businessman who is four years younger than her, in May 2015. The couple welcomed their first child in January 2016.

Source (1)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived