Lee Dong Gun x Jo Yoon Hee (Jin Sil Couple)

pinkdicentra

Shipper thread started!

As I said in the drama thread, I initially didn't want to be the thread starter for this. Because I didn't want people to neglect LDG and JYH's individual threads, I thought it would make sense that I make this one too (then I won't feel guilty for giving reminders every so often).

FYI, Dispatch put out an article after the news: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=433&aid=0000026370

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for starting this thread too :heart: please get married in real life coz there wasn't done in the drama . I would forgive everything that the drama spoiled my celebrating moods (Christmas, New Year eve, Chinese New Year and Valentine's) LOL.

Helloooo! I already post on the drama thread but I will post here also to celebrate this new thread:heart:

In every situation there will always be 2 sides...pros and cons, and this applied to our fav couple as well

CIP speech on the farewell party (you could check them in entertainment weekly) he did said like this: "there's one thing that makes me sad. Among all actors and crews, there is no new couple. So if you have crush on someone, express your feeling tonight" -- well I could be delusional but...maybe that night, the relationship started

LDG and JYH have special place in my heart and after watching the drama I prayed that both will live happily, my wish for them is to be together since they both have sincere hearts and a kind attitude. And this morning news really made my day! I hope this is the last for both LDG and JYH 

Oh and about the cons...I am sure they already think A LOT about it before finally let the announcement out. I still remember what LDG as DJ said to JYH as YS in the drama: "both happiness and fear are from the heart, I choose happiness over fear. I know we will have hindrances but as long as we stay true to our feelings and have each other we will overcome them all"

I hope they get married soon! And has their own "steamed bun" as cute as they had in the drama.

My drama withdrawal since the end of Wolgyesu is cured...by their new relationship in real life. I love you both, and wishing you an everlasting relationship. Saranghaeyoooo :blush:

19 minutes ago, pimsucre said:

Thanks for starting this thread too :heart: please get married in real life coz there wasn't done in the drama . I would forgive everything that the drama spoiled my celebrating moods (Christmas, New Year eve, Chinese New Year and Valentine's) LOL.

this time i'd like to see them married in Korean tradition wedding like tae yang & hyu won!

24 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Anyone can translate the Dispatch article?

Someone posted a translator app version into Chinese. I'm kind of confused by the details myself from reading it but the gist of it is pic from drama wrap up party, something about dating the next day, and LDG sending JYH off before radio broadcast.

I'll be off now since it's late for me in my part of the world. So happy posting everyone.

maxresdefault.jpg

lee-dong-gun_1488239281_af_org.jpg

44 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I really hope that LDG will treasure JYH as he seems to have a record of falling for his female co-star.. I sincerely hope that this will be their last relationship and get married with family soon..

agreed! again let's keep our fingers/toes crossed for these two good actors! he's 37 & she's 35 they shld really ppali ppali (hurry in korean) to have a family :) if it's a boy it sure will look handsome & if a girl she'll be like her sweet/innocent looking :)

6 minutes ago, hibiscus23 said:

ee11a2e87cd2e895a21b31d6855759eb.jpg

agreed! again let's keep our fingers/toes crossed for these two good actors! he's 37 & she's 35 they shld really ppali ppali (hurry in korean) to have a family :) if it's a boy it sure will look handsome & if a girl she'll be like her sweet/innocent looking :)

@hibiscus23, I am in total agreement with your comment, right age to get married and have beautiful children:blush::heart:. They look good together.

43 minutes ago, pimsucre said:

100% agreed!!!!

ommo im soooooo happy today once I read the article about them dating. please get married soon and get our real "ho bang" heheeheeeee

thank @pinkdicentra for starting this thread.... muah2x

Archived