Lee Dong Gun x Jo Yoon Hee (Jin Sil Couple)

pinkdicentra

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/11/jo-yoon-hee-and-lee-dong-gun-get-cozy-together-for-marie-claire

Jo Yoon Hee and Lee Dong Gun get cozy together for 'Marie Claire'

Lee Dong Gun

Lee Dong Gun and Jo Yoon Hee couple posed for 'Marie Claire.'

For the December issue, the celebrity couple modeled a stylish, cozy 'couple look' in winter outwear. Dressed in knit tops and cashmere sweaters, Lee Dong Gun and Jo Yoon Hee look comfy and cute. 

Check out their lovely matching styles below. 

lee-dong-gun_1543256000_%E3%85%93.jpg

lee-dong-gun_1543256000_%E3%85%931.jpg

lee-dong-gun_1543256000_%E3%85%932.jpg

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/12/lee-dong-gun-to-guest-on-happy-together-4-to-support-wife-jo-yoon-hees-first-recording-as-mc

Lee Dong Gun to guest on 'Happy Together 4' to support wife Jo Yoon Hee's first recording as MC

Lee Dong Gun

Actor Lee Dong Gun has decided to support his lovely wife Jo Yoon Hee by making a guest appearance on 'Happy Together 4'!

Previously, actress Jo Yoon Hee was cast as a brand new, fixed MC of KBS2's 'Happy Together 4'. It will mark her first ever time challenging MC-ing on a variety program. 

In order to support his wife first day as the new 'Happy Together' MC, Lee Dong Gun will be attending her first recording on December 8 - the couple plan on sharing with viewers moments from their married life, life as parents, and more. 

Meanwhile, 'Happy Together 4' airs every Thursdays at 11:10 PM KST. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1272903wpp/lee-dong-gun-jo-yoon-hee-beautiful-family-young-daughter-new-photo

Lee Dong Gun And Jo Yoon Hee Are A Beautiful Family With Young Daughter In New Photo

Lee Dong Gun And Jo Yoon Hee Are A Beautiful Family With Young Daughter In New Photo

Jo Yoon Hee and Lee Dong Gun shared an update on their life with their baby daughter!

On December 3, Jo Yoon Hee posted a portrait photo on Instagram of herself, husband Lee Dong Gun, and their daughter Roa dressed in traditional clothing.

Actors Lee Dong Gun and Jo Yoon Hee were co-stars in the drama “Laurel Tree Tailors” which premiered in 2016 and wrapped up in February 2017. The couple began dating near the end of filming, and went on to register their marriage in May 2017. They held a private wedding ceremony in September, and on December 14 of 2017, they welcomed Roa to the world.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/12/actress-jo-yoon-hee-tells-public-to-respect-her-daughter-s-privacy-after-photos-spread-online

Actress Jo Yoon Hee tells public to respect her daughter's privacy after photos spread online

20181209-joyoonheejpg.jpg

Celebrity couple Jo Yoon Hee and Lee Dong Gun have requested that the public respect the privacy of their family, especially their young daughter Roa, after a recent incident.

On December 9, Jo Yoon Hee took to her personal Instagram account to announce that she was "hurt and upset" after she found people were sharing images of her daughter without her permission.

Earlier that day, the couple threw their daughter's first birthday, where they invited friends, family, and acquaintances to celebrate with them. Some attendees posted images of the event to their social media accounts, showing pictures of Roa to the general public. The images then spread across various online communities and even ended up in news articles.

"As a parent, I really don't want [images of] Roa's face spread around like this," the actress wrote in her social media post. "Please help me by not spreading the images around any further. To all of those who have uploaded the image through 'regramming', please do me a favorite and delete your post."

• 1 year later...

I'm still in disbelief hearing about their divorce! of al celeb couple i admired them both since they fell in love after the drama Tailor etc and this is such a sad news really! i hope both of them will find solace after what transpired in their married life! i think part of this news sinking in to us fans is that they're just 3 yrs into their marriage & that sweet angel daughter of theirs barely u/stand anything! :(

Archived