[Drama 2017] Criminal Minds 크리미널 마인드

Admin

40 minutes ago, zi4r said:

@haniiiii We deserve so so so much better resolution video..... I mean, for goodness sake, it's JG in that video! That gorgeous man surely deserves HD quality BTS! :lol:

And thank you very much for the subbed V-Live.

@zi4r At first I thought you were speaking about the newest subbed vlive video quality. I was like: omg, what did I do wrong? Why is the quality bad? And then I realized you were reacting to my older comment hahaha :D:D  You made my brain work hard on Saturday morning lol :lol:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's all the cast interactions/comments on SHJ IG posts with translations

DKZs9QZVoAEwdA6.jpg

DKZs99tVwAAu-Gd.jpg

DKZs-mrVAAAYdmQ.jpg

(One more inside spoiler tag. No translation.... cuz it doesn't really need one. :unsure:)

Spoiler

DKZtAYmU8AAGlPZ.jpg

@glassnokamen  Feel free to share on other threads too. Sorry this takes so long. My translation brain is stuttering today.

Oh and @haniiiii. I'm so sorry for the confusion just now! :lol: But I'm having problems quoting on Soompi. So I just tag.... Sowwweeeee.....

IG post from Go Yoon

Caption: "I love you"

Awwww..... Someone doesn't want this bromance to end! :wub::wub:

So, it's quite an IG-fest today...... I'm feeling sad that Chaewon is the only one without IG now. Really wanna see a cute little selfie from her!  :bawling:

BTS pic from today's filming!

oeZbSsh.jpg

src: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=criminalminds&no=3214

It seems, the shooting is already done on certain sets/locations, but not all. 

Thanks to the heads-up from a certain private chingu on IG, we can spot JG in his own video!

IT6N662.gif

(Disclaimer: It's my gif but someone else's idea!)

CM had some shooting at Kangnam University today and three our male actors joined a lecture about criminal psychological paradox. The university shared some lovely photos with us :wink: In this post they briefly described Criminal Minds drama and 'profiling' and they also wrote that Lee Joon Gi was very handsome and stunning ^^

The post with all the photos is here: https://www.facebook.com/knuniv1946/posts/1846739715354497

21768826_1846738485354620_40468529928935

21762607_1846737868688015_50643732773200

Spoiler

22042187_1846737908688011_42617147397913 

21768523_1846737922021343_26488147451860

Wow! I love a SW who can kick a $$!! :wink::tongue: Have to admit..that ending scene of ep 18..her cold stare actually made her look very bad a $$ :D

@zi4r haha i know exactly what you mean. For the finale..i will just be a full-on-support mode too. No critiques from me anymore :wink: everyone has worked hard to bring this drama to life! :)

Thanks @haniiiii for the filming update.

More updates from Kangnam University about CMKR filming:

For the filming, the university's International Exchange Center has been turned into a police station. ^_^

And look at the clock! (last picture in above link; or see in spoiler tag below) Filming was still ongoing at 1:30 AM KST. 

Our lovely cast (& crew) must have been exhausted! :bawling:

Spoiler

DKciexqUIAE570J.jpg

The university also made a blog-post about it.

Here: https://m.blog.naver.com/knuniv1946/221103764930 

Many of the photos are the same as the ones in FB post @haniiiii shared. But there are some new ones (most of them JG pics! :wink:). Here's just a few of them:

image_3472501931506176022818.jpg?type=w8

Spoiler

image_9053267931506176022819.jpg?type=w8

3B7A6232-1s.jpg?type=w800

image_2451743251506176022821.jpg?type=w8

image_1724078901506176022815.jpg?type=w8

Since the blog allows right-click-&-save for photos, I'm not going to share all of them here. Go check out the post!

(But if anyone is geo-blocked or something, please let me know.)

And one more pic from that blog: the autographs that JG & SHJ signed for the students.

DKckUkCU8AE9Mtw.jpg

Episode 19 Text Preview with translation

GoVRGbv.jpg

Since there is no video preview, here is the text preview..... but it obviously contains huge spoilers.

So if you're still interested, please see the English translation inside the spoiler tag.

Spoiler

j7RMAcF.jpg

Based on the text preview, here is the CM-US reference...

(Just episode/character match; non-spoiler unless you already know CM-US):

Spoiler

The case spans the whole of Season 8.

It is linked to the case in Episode 1.

It is featured/touched-on in Episodes 6, 9, 11, 12, 15, 16 and 23.

It is mainly handled in the season finale Episode 24 --- which is the episode written in CMKR text-preview.

Baek San will play the equivalent role of BAU Section Chief Erin Strauss.

DKeTE5BVwAAf-SD.jpg

Love is in the air for our dear adorable ahjussi after all his IG posts yesterday... and JG Hong Kong fans posted this with a thank-you message to him for addressing our JG as "dong-saeng".

Look inside spoiler tag for the JG art/bottles they made that we've already seen before.

Spoiler

On 23/09/2017 at 8:54 AM, zi4r said:

It reads: "My beloved dongsaeng Junki"

Today's SHJ post with his "beloved little brother":).What is the caption saying though, I can only read the second hashtag saying "lee jun ki". but I cant understand the other characters?

26 minutes ago, violina said:

Today's SHJ post with his "beloved little brother":).What is the caption saying though, I can only read the second hashtag saying "lee jun ki". but I cant understand the other characters?

@violina It is saying #Criminal Minds #with Lee Joon Gi #until the end ^^

4 hours ago, LadyOne said:

Just for laughs!!! ㅎㅎㅎ

Sadly owner deleted the video 

Are you referring to KKH & HJ antics?

On 9/22/2017 at 6:33 PM, haniiiii said:

@pixelsticks Do you mean this one? :D

Oh my YES!!! And thanks for the translations and pics from the University.  Another pale suit. :wink:

The last week of CM. Here we go. A special thanks to @LyraYoo & @zi4r for keeping the CMKR Soompi thread and twitter full of interesting, relevant and accurate info. Thanks to @glassnokamen for keeping us updated quickly, to @haniiiiifor her translations, @violina for her cheer and pics/gifs, @antoniaclamens for her affection & her Screencaps, @goldenmoon for the youtube links, @jeonghyang for live giffing, @mulberry9 for keeping us MCW updated and to @aarga1421  @bebebisous33 @sakura2016 @mirodev @LadyOne @xiaojies87 @astrantia @sc29m @mkwg

@staygold @sscllccrazy @junejungki @sava2sava @mulberry9 @vangsweetie637and any of those I've missed who have liked/hung around in this thread the past few weeks. <<<I'm having a devil of a time tagging>>>

I had one last Star Wars inspiration for CM. <<<and I am not really a shipper>>>

The Hyung-Dongsaeng love is alive and well:wub:..latest post:

NB:There is a severe shortage of bbong/moon chae won updates.She really needs to follow leader nim's example and get back to instagram.Unnie, the hiatus has been long enough its safe to go back now.

First of all: Welcome back @vangsweetie637 @LadyOne @aarga1421 so glad to seeou  you here again!!! and looking forward to share the finale with you (remind me of earlier days sob! :tears:)

second, thank you all for all the goodies:D honorable mention to @zi4r don´t know what would i do without your info, links and geoblocked help!!!!

On 22/9/2017 at 12:39 PM, pixelsticks said:

And I can't leave Sun Woo without her own Star Wars version from this week's episodes....

Please don't go to the Dark Side and stay Sun Woo.  See the light.....pale suit of Hyun Joon....go to it...go to it my dear....without fear! Open your mind to the light!!

You know i wasn´t sure about my thoughts about SW now... because she decided to kill a man when she could have  saved herself and caught the man without killing him... she did wrong no doubt... and from the start i was expecting HJ or KH to go to the dark side.. not SW... but if the writers decided that SW would be the one i'm ok with it... as long as she goes all the way there and back.... i don´t want the drama to just show us a "giving the chills look frm SW" and then forget it all by episode 19. I want the drama to discuse SW actions and their reapercussions on her and the team

On 22/9/2017 at 3:49 PM, pixelsticks said:

CM Episode 18 – Taking the Higher Plane plane-smiley-face.gif?1302011405 

Thank you so much!!! you made me laugh a little from an episode that made me cry from start to finish... it was  a really hard episode to watch, way harder on second watch...

On 23/9/2017 at 1:37 AM, xiaojies87 said:

@antoniaclamens.. Yes yes. I somehow got frustrated at SW character as some point. Even though I am a big fan of the actress. From what I can know from the original Emily or any other agents are not as distant as SW. I don't know why the writer wanted her character that way, because even though the girl agents in the original are very put a front.. they're just not that distant. I really wanted to see her character open up more, but here to hoping the finale right? You know SW almost reminds me as eithef Hotchner and Derek Morgan smash together rather than Emily.. 

They have 2 episodes to finally let SW open, i hope she does, i'm sure MCW can deliver it! if only writer nim and editors let her!!!! i haven't watched the original US series so i don´t know who she must resemble... but i take your words and try to understand why they decided that SW would be that way

On 23/9/2017 at 2:48 AM, haniiiii said:

Vlive video with Eng subs by LJG International Fanclub :wink: 

Thank you thank you thank you!!! so adorable uri JG!!!

Seems to me yesterday was an IG fest! but i can´t help feeling sad about it :tears: i know i will get my life back!!! but i rather have CM for a few more weeks... i don´t want the drama to end. i don´t want to see no more of our beautiful team together, CM family was is so great! :tears::cry: i must control myself...

ok i'm back... i must focus on happy things, such as SHJ adorable Insta posts, JG cute/funny BTS and GY, LSB and YS shower of love, handsome HJ on a conference... :heart:

still

:tears:

I'm missing them all already....

7 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

The last week of CM. Here we go. A special thanks to @LyraYoo & @zi4r for keeping the CMKR Soompi thread and twitter full of interesting, relevant and accurate info. Thanks to @glassnokamen for keeping us updated quickly, to @haniiiiifor her translations, @violina for her cheer and pics/gifs, @antoniaclamens for her affection & her Screencaps, @goldenmoon for the youtube links, @jeonghyang for live giffing, @mulberry9 for keeping us MCW updated and to @aarga1421  @bebebisous33 @sakura2016 @mirodev @LadyOne @xiaojies87 @astrantia @sc29m @mkwg

@staygold @sscllccrazy @junejungki @sava2sava @mulberry9 @vangsweetie637and any of those I've missed who have liked/hung around in this thread the past few weeks. <<<I'm having a devil of a time tagging>>>

I had one last Star Wars inspiration for CM. <<<and I am not really a shipper>>>

Why you sound like saying goodbye??? we still have a week!!!  love your star wars series. lol.

talking about ships... i rewatch every episode with mom and sis on weekends, after episode 18 ended my sister comented: i don´t want SW with HJ (she doesn´t like her at all since epi1, no matter what i said to her) then my mother said: 'how can you ship them?, there's nothing going on between them, HJ is the only one following her while she just ignores him'... they're trying their best to sink my boat... but i guess i will sink with it if i must.... lol

to give me/us some strenght, some nice T&J MV (using a song that reminds me of one of my fave JG's  fan MVs!!)

credit to uploader

Thankie @mulberry9.

Sorry for very late update & geo-rescue, everybody. Was sleeping..... zzzz.... :lol:

Here is the V-Live link:

Here's HD link for those who're geo-blocked to watch/download:

I'm hoping V-Live itself or someone will sub this some time soon? :unsure:

I fell asleep while trying to make my usual quote posters..... and I'm heading back to bed so they probably won't be out till tomorrow. Super exhausted, and dunno why! -_-

Lol I really need to get my life back.I am spending too much time on instagram.But hey, for these beautiful people.Its worth it.

Update by Moon Chae Won's hairstylist:

Translation of caption by @ring.of.jg:

"anyone who stand beside JG will become a squid":).

Archived