[Drama 2017] Forest of Secrets / Stranger 비밀의숲 - Baeksang 2018 Daesang Award /Best Actor / Best Writer

larus

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Ahmad Kamil said:

Hello everyone. First time visiting this thread. I did not plan to watch this drama before since currently watching 5 on-going dramas, but watching the trailers makes me excited to watch it. It seems only dramafever gets license, while viki still not obtained, and surprisingly VIU does not obtain it (so can't expect subs to be early),

Happy to see ratings for pilot episode is 3.041% (Seoul 3.627%), hopefully it will keep increasing.

This is already higher than anything on Chicago Typewriter, which was a quality production and story.:tongue:

12 hours ago, plappi said:

Hi, my dear @jongski, @UnniSarah

Noone recap 1 ep? So sad (( 

@plappi I had thought that you are doing subs for this? I don't think I can find the time, but if I could, where is a good place to do recaps? Post here?

tvN’s New Weekend Drama “Stranger” Is Off To Strong Start With Solid Ratings For 1st Episode

Spoiler

Stranger1.jpg

tvN’s new Saturday-Sunday drama “Stranger” is off to a good start, with the first episode earning average viewer ratings of three percent, peaking at four percent in real-time ratings.

The show also scored an average of 2.3 percent, peaking at 2.9 percent, amongst viewers in their twenties to forties, the main target age bracket of tvN. Ratings continued to rise as the story progressed throughout the first episode, and the show ended on a high.

Spoiler:

Stranger-Cho-Seung-Woo-Bae-Doona.jpg

The episode’s ratings peaked during its ending, when Shi Mok (played by Cho Seung Woo) was telling Chang Jun (played by Yoo Jae Myung) what he had heard from Moo Sung (played by Eom Hyo Sup) right before he died.

Hwang Shi Mok, with the help of Han Yeo Jin (played by Bae Doona), arrest Kang Jin Seob (played by Yoon Kyung Ho) as the suspected murderer of Park Moo Sung. However, as he’s being taken away, Jin Seob says, “I didn’t kill him. I’ll prove it with my own death,” shocking viewers that not everything may be what it seems.

“Stranger” is a thrilling drama that follows Hwang Shi Mok, a prosecutor who is void of any emotions and is dictated solely by logic, and Han Yeo Jin, a warm and passionate detective, as they unravel secrets and fight against corruption in the system. The next episode of “Stranger” will air on June 11 at 9 p.m. KST.

SOOMPI

1st OST is released

리차드파커스 - 끝도없이 (Secret Forest OST Part 1) 비밀의 숲 OST Part 1

1 hour ago, meechuttso said:

This is already higher than anything on Chicago Typewriter, which was a quality production and story.:tongue:

@plappi I had thought that you are doing subs for this? I don't think I can find the time, but if I could, where is a good place to do recaps? Post here?

Yes, but from English to Russian ))) 

If you can, please write a recap. Post here. Unfortunately, I'm not at home during the drama broadcast (( 

[SPOILERS] SECRET FOREST (PILOT) + RATING

Spoiler

0003554454_001_20170610222019721_zpsyzop

0003554454_002_20170610222019733_zpskwov

secret_zpsov66zdtn.png

Naver - Osen: "It's not a forest"...'Secret Forest's first episode, A sense of immersion

1. [+2350, -56] It was a pity that God's Gift - 14 Days ratings were low but I hope this will hit daebak! The immersion is the best

2. [+1961, -48] As expected I trusted Cho Seung Woo and I watched it, even as a man he is a cool actor!

3. [+1735, -47] Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cho Seung Woo-nim's acting is really crazy..

4. [+1467, -43] As expected of Cho Seung Woo

5. [+499, -30] The concentration was the best. Cho Seung Woo didn't speak that loud but I can hear his pronunciation so well

6. [+424, -20] Cho Seung Woo can't feel any emotions but you can feel his deep acting through his eyes! He is awesome! A perfect prosecutor

7. [+360, -22] Cho Seung Woo has a sexy feeling ㅠㅜ

8. [+346, -27] tvN's reputation seems to be back...ㄷㄷ

9. [+327, -23] Cho Seung Woo's diction is so good...
Spoiler

0003554573_001_20170611122520539_zpsc5wm

0003554573_002_20170611122520550_zpsl6sz

secret 1_zpsrzpznauo.png

Naver - Osen: 'Secret Forest's first episode is good as Signal...

1. [+1325, -88] Cho Seung Woo's acting is awesome

2. [+941, -88] It seems like the broadcast time was so short

3. [+820, -74] The drama's content wasn't boring and It developed quickly, I was so immersed.

4. [+706, -72] As a first episode, this is a good start!

5. [+160, -11] Stagnation after signal...? Even thought there was Goblin?

6. [+83, -4] Signal didn't end at episode 21, It had only 16 episodes...what wrong with this reporter?

7. [+94, -12] What's wrong with this article? He Doesn't know Goblin and he says that signal had 21 episodes!

8. [+46, -3] Signal ended after episode 16....

Rating: 3%

Cr : 

1 hour ago, glee77 said:

I am finding myself intrigued despite myself.

If subs come soon I'll start watching it next month when it's on its 12 episode.

If subs come later I'll binge it after the finale.

Stranger Forest ( :tongue: ) Fighting !!!

@glee77.... I couldn't even last two day before watching it raw after watching just 02:59 minutes of it. 

I must say he whole cas t is very good and loving all their performances. I give this drama 5 stars

I want to watch with subs! as usual..  the hardest part for the subs. But we're all gonna wait, right? Gonna watch ep 1 and 2 but I gotta have the sub. Been waiting to see CSW. First time to see  him in drama ( I remind myself to watch God's Gift 14 days.. but a lot of cdramas and jdramas  twdrama to finish first)

21 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@glee77.... I couldn't even last two day before watching it raw after watching just 02:59 minutes of it. 

I must say he whole cas t is very good and loving all their performances. I give this drama 5 stars

@UnniSarah with that said, I'm ready to watch raw as well! :)

@larus seen the premiere? thoughts?  w this will be sub, right?

Edit: I just saw @Ahmad Kamil post. Thanks for the info. Woohoo sub!

1 hour ago, jongski said:

@larus seen the premiere? thoughts?  w this will be sub, right?

I`ve not seen the premiere because I could not find subs but it seams that we have now the first episode. I will watch tomorrow. Maybe by tomorrow we`ll have both episodes translated. :)

Archived