[Drama 2017] Forest of Secrets / Stranger 비밀의숲 - Baeksang 2018 Daesang Award /Best Actor / Best Writer

larus

16 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

No, not the ex-convict! I meant this man

and I don't know his full name, only  Section chief Kang. For me, this is the work of at least two people working together...

Got it, I will put you down Chief Kang is your main suspect, don't worry, you can change your main suspect anytime.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, ddeokbokkii said:

Moving the post counts to new page. Easier for everyone to keep track.

Main suspect list:

Eun-Soo                          Prosecutor                            maddymappo, Poloska, Tee-Sama

Kim Jung-Bon                 SM childhood friend              UnniSarah, kiklaminHo

Young Il-Jae                    Eun-Soo father                     Yonaomi123, ross27

Lee Yeon-Jae                  Chief Lee's wife                    nona88, ddeokbokkii

Lee Chang-Joon             Chief Lee himself                  st4rdust

Section Chief Kang          Full name???                        bebebisous33

If you have not done so, please tell us who your main suspect is, thanks.

Don't worry, you can change your choice anytime. I understand that we still have the second half of this series to watch, 

and there's still a lot of thing can happen before the end of this show.

My main purpose of this list is to see which character attract the audience the most as the main suspect.

The more people participate the better result we will end up with.

So far I have several people on my suspect list. I won`t choose a name yet because it will be just a guess at this point. I` am adopting Seol Ok`s motto:

tumblr_orhvkzzoHI1sdd1ivo7_r1_1280.png

:D

7 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

@ddeokbokkiiEh what game? I want to join tooo... Huhuhu.. 

Hi, we are playing a little guessing game, where everyone guessing the "main suspect" in this series.

So far, after 8 episodes, who do you think is the main suspect is?.

Scroll up a few posts above yours, and you will see my post where all the people have guessed their main suspect.

12 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

My problem with this game is that I believe, there are two culprits. This is not the work of one person. Hence I can not name a main culprit.

Section Chief Kang and Kim JB are on the top of my list. 

@ddeokbokkii 

I agree with @bebebisous33 that there are two culprits and they are Young II-Jae (ES dad) together with Kim Jung Bon (SM friend).

3 minutes ago, annagriss8 said:

@ddeokbokkii 

I agree with @bebebisous33 that there are two culprits and they are Young II-Jae (ES dad) together with Kim Jung Bon (SM friend).

Hi, I understand that some times, it requires a group to accomplish a crime, but there's always a leader in the group. The one that

calling all the shots. Between the 2 persons you mentioned above, which one do you feel strongly is the main suspect?. The one

that calling all the shots, not the one that only doing other bidding.

1 hour ago, ddeokbokkii said:

Main suspect list:

Eun-Soo                          Prosecutor                            maddymappo, Poloska, Tee-Sama

Kim Jung-Bon                 SM childhood friend              UnniSarah, kiklaminHo

Young Il-Jae                    Eun-Soo father                     Yonaomi123, ross27

Lee Yeon-Jae                  Chief Lee's wife                    nona88, ddeokbokkii, Runa Chatterjee

Lee Chang-Joon             Chief Lee himself                  st4rdust

Section Chief Kang          Full name???                        bebebisous33

Don't worry, you can change your choice anytime. I understand that we still have the second half of this series to watch, 

and there's still a lot of thing can happen before the end of this show.

My main purpose of this list is to see which character attract the audience the most as the main suspect.

The more people participate the better result we will end up with.

Got it! 
Agree with @bebebisous33, it's best if we can name 2 culprits - given the complexity of the crime, it'll be difficult for 1 person to pull it off alone. Buuut... understand that it's hard to track in the polling. :tongue:

Maaan.. This is difficult! I'm torn between ES (or by extension, ES' accomplice/ex bf) or Chief Kim... ! :unsure:
I guess.. I have to put my money somewhere... and it's with Chief Kim (police section chief) :blink:

@ddeokbokkii Honestly, I really wouldn't mind if people would put at least two names. By the way, it would be better, if you really tag the names

Eun-Soo                          Prosecutor                            @maddymappo @poloska @Tee- Sama

Kim Jung-Bon                 SM childhood friend              @UnniSarah, @kiklaminHo

Young Il-Jae                    Eun-Soo father                     @yonaomi123, @ross27

Lee Yeon-Jae                  Chief Lee's wife                    @nona88, @ddeokbokkii @Runa Chatterjee

Lee Chang-Joon             Chief Lee himself                  @st4rdust

Section Chief Kang          Full name???                       @bebebisous33

Kim Woo Kyun               Yongsan Police Chief              @penelop3

@penelop3 The police section chief's name is Kim Woo Kyun  

Main suspect list:

Eun-Soo                           Prosecutor                           @maddymappo@poloska@Tee- Sama

Kim Jung-Bon                  SM childhood friend             @UnniSarah, @kiklaminHo@ross27  

Young Il-Jae                     Eun-Soo father                    @yonaomi123, @annagriss8, @jongski

Lee Yeon-Jae                   Chief Lee's wife                   @nona88, @ddeokbokkii@Runa Chatterjee

Lee Chang-Joon              Chief Lee himself                 @st4rdust

Section Chief Kang          Full name???                       @bebebisous33

Kim Woo-Kyun                Police Chief Kim                    @penelop3

Don't worry, you can change your choice anytime. I understand that we still have the second half of this series to watch, and there's still a lot of thing can happen before the end of this show. My main purpose of this list is to see which character attract the audience the most as the main suspect. The more people participate the better result we will end up with.

7 hours ago, annagriss8 said:

That would be Young II Jae. :)

7 hours ago, penelop3 said:

Got it! 
Agree with @bebebisous33, it's best if we can name 2 culprits - given the complexity of the crime, it'll be difficult for 1 person to pull it off alone. Buuut... understand that it's hard to track in the polling. :tongue:

Maaan.. This is difficult! I'm torn between ES (or by extension, ES' accomplice/ex bf) or Chief Kim... ! :unsure:
I guess.. I have to put my money somewhere... and it's with Chief Kim (police section chief) :blink:

Thank you, suspect list is updated.

ps: I know you and bebebisous33 request for multiple suspect names, but I just want to keep it simple

for easier to manage. I don't want to bite more than I can chew.

41 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@ddeokbokkii Honestly, I really wouldn't mind if people would put at least two names. By the way, it would be better, if you really tag the names

Eun-Soo                          Prosecutor                            @maddymappo @poloska @Tee- Sama

Kim Jung-Bon                 SM childhood friend              @UnniSarah, @kiklaminHo, @ross27

Young Il-Jae                    Eun-Soo father                     @yonaomi123, @annagriss8

Lee Yeon-Jae                  Chief Lee's wife                    @nona88, @ddeokbokkii @Runa Chatterjee

Lee Chang-Joon             Chief Lee himself                  @st4rdust

Section Chief Kang          Full name???                       @bebebisous33

Kim Woo Kyun               Yongsan Police Chief              @penelop3

@penelop3 The police section chief's name is Kim Woo Kyun  

Can you show me how to make the nickname link?. I copy all the above, but one is missing, and I can't make it.

3 hours ago, ddeokbokkii said:

Hi there, between Eun-Soo's father(Young Il-Jae) and Kim Jung-Bon, can you tell us who you feel strongly the main culprit?.

Don't worry, you can change your choice anytime. I understand that we still have the second half of this series to watch, and there's

still a lot of thing can happen before the end of this show.

My main purpose of this list is to see which character attract the audience the most as the main suspect. The more people participate

the better result we will end up with.

Kim Jung Bon. Thank you.

Has this been discussed before?
Why do you think YIJ said "even if he (SM) is interested in her (ES), I wouldn't approve" - ep 4 hospital scene after YIJ's wife talked to SM.

I think, YIJ wouldn't know SM's condition so he judged SM based on existing 'personalities' - calm, logical, cold, and by-the-book. So perhaps YIJ didn't approve since he knows ES wouldn't be loved and consequently wouldn't be happy with him. And if SM really did interested in ES, since he's very logical, the reason why he's interested to ES would be purely logical as well. 

What you guys think?

5 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Has this been discussed before?
Why do you think YIJ said "even if he (SM) is interested in her (ES), I wouldn't approve" - ep 4 hospital scene after YIJ's wife talked to SM.

I think, YIJ wouldn't know SM's condition so he judged SM based on existing 'personalities' - calm, logical, cold, and by-the-book. So perhaps YIJ didn't approve since he knows ES wouldn't be loved and consequently wouldn't be happy with him. And if SM really did interested in ES, since he's very logical, the reason why he's interested to ES would be purely logical as well. 

What you guys think?

Maybe because the father would have the impression that HSM could be more interested in their social status (despite the scandal) than in YES. He knows that HSM doesn't love or doesn't show love and warmth towards people too. As conclusion, in his eyes, the marriage would be more like a marriage of convenience. 

Archived