[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

1 hour ago, Zuellene Casela said:

So I've read you guys talking about the opening theme song 'Never Far Away' and wondering what's the first word. Cereal...?? LMAO :lol:

Anyways, I've come across of this IG post with the opening theme song with a lyrics. Hope this can help us guys :rolleyes:

OMG!Finally!Thank you for this!I've been scratching my head wondering what the words were this whole time.Btw,doesn't it seem like the lyrics give clues to the ending?:wink:

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, NhicarT said:

OST is now available for preorder, there are 2 covers, 1 with ET and KS and another with KS and WY. No doubt on which one I got...the one with KS and WY LoL.

Btw, does anyone know the title of the book ET had? The one she lent to KS and then KS wrote something about his first love. And anyone knows where to get it?

Spoiler

tumblr_ohztn2rjoQ1rdan2xo1_500.jpg

this was it right??

It is the book “May the Stars Carry Your Sadness Away” (어쩌면 별들이 너의 슬픔을 가져갈지도 몰라),by Kim In-Yook (김인육) where Kim Shin read a poem titled 'Physics of Love' :wub::bawling:

P.S. This makes me want to buy this book, I'm into poetry books these days.. I'm okay if I can't understand 

• Like 5

@aurelly About your spoiler:

Spoiler

Well, she's presumably 29 years old and GR did say she'd meet a grim reaper at that age. Although it begs the question of "Why?" since she's no longer a missing soul (GR already filed her paperwork) and she's no longer supposed to die (?) (Since KS did turn into ashes)

It's also possible GR's just being a friend and it has nothing to do with any of the above issues. Of course, that just further raises more questions of whether she still sees ghosts and supernatural things since I would have thought she didn't. But it's pretty clear from the spoiler that she sees him even with his hat on ???? *questions* *questions*

• Like 12

All I can say if KES give this drama a bittersweet ending or a sad ending, she better get her passport ready cos Knetz will literally chase her out of the country with their comments and criticisms... :lol:

Urghhh, about time we get a break from all the angst and simply enjoy this drama without feeling we are on a rollercoaster ride. The spoilers make me have menboong to the max! :crazy: 

• Like 17

25 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

@aurelly About your spoiler:

Hide contents

Well, she's presumably 29 years old and GR did say she'd meet a GR at that age. Although it begs the question of "Why?" since she's no longer a missing soul (GR already filed her paperwork) and she's no longer supposed to die (?) (Since KS did turn into ashes)

It's also possible GR's just being a friend and it has nothing to do with any of the above issues. Of course, that just further raises more questions of whether she still sees ghosts and supernatural things since I would have thought she didn't. But it's pretty clear from the spoiler that she sees him even with his hat on ???? *questions* *questions*

Ottoke.. i put under spoiler :D

Spoiler

That's what I think too. At the end ep 13, she can't see ghost, and she should not be able to see GR (With Hat on).

I hope she gets her ability back and can talk to GR as Human ET not soul :wacko:

@NRGchick yes , for better shoot, GR and KS to tall 

• Like 11

3 hours ago, selenette said:

@aurelly Thank you for the fanart. I'm tired of WangSun indoor and bridge scenes tbh. Before I can always see them as symbolisms of their "trapped between the two worlds" feels. But now if nothing changes, if they don't visit new places, I feel like they're going to be portrayed as static and I can't stand it anymore. I'm losing sleep just because of two fictitious characters :D Ah well.

Same!! But it actually got better because for  like 10 episodes there were only cafe and random street scenes, although it didn't change much it got better  :/ And I am also like you ahah I just wish the end comes soon and we get whatever ending it is because I am too stressed.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, selenette said:

Btw guys, just in case anyone cares or is interested...and if nobody wants to know, I apologize for this mini rant. I'm down with vertigo these last two days. I'm just very, very shocked and sad that there's very limited fancam of WangSun filming together. I've lost all my hope. I think you ShinTak shippers are very, very lucky... you guys still have something you can theorize about, be nervous about, be happy about. But I have nothing to sustain my hope for my OTP anymore.

Somebody on Twitter spoiled me of the ending of this drama, but truthfully speaking even if it was true, I don't see how WangSun could get there without rushing the plot weirdly. So there you go. All my hopes are dashed.

Once again, I'm sorry for this rant.

@selenette Sorry for cutting your post. I feel the same as you. And I'm sure other chingus who roots for WangSun as well. That one spoiled bridge hug was the only one spoiled scene they have filmed togeter this week, right? And even no scenes filmed at Olivia Chicken. I have 2 theories on that:

1) we will not get WangSun and that hug scene will be one of few which they will share in rest episodes. And probably it will be their reunion or another good bye hug...and what? No sence in all of it

2) They're shooting indoor scenes and as well they're trying to keep them from fans' eyes cos both of us and WangSun shippers and probably other viewers too know that WangSun has more obstacles and tragedy in their story then main couple and more chances to end up with sad ending, that's why their Ending is supposed to be more surprise then main couple's which has been spoiled almost from the very beginning with those Canada CEO moments. Moreover they haven't faced the culmination of their storyline...if ever KES is planing to develope their storyline further. The biggest obstacle is how to make WY human and this can be their culmination moment...if KES is aiming for happy ending here. 

Sad ending or happy ending I prefer 2nd variant since I just what LDW/YIN to grace my screen more. Even though they had barely 30 mins of screen time overal they have still managed to win lots of hearts. So I bet KES will not loose her mind and wrap their story with few scenes in upcoming 3 eps. I have no doubts in main couple's happy ending. But if KES will give them happy ending with KS becoming human, kids, etc., and WY will still be GR and Sunny alone, I will personally find out KES's address and during my next trip to Seoul will send her numerous Death notes. :ph34r: WangSun is already the most tragic couple in krdamaland, no need to make them legendary tragic couple. 

Here is nice fan video which shows beautifully their already tragic storyline and fate. The music in combination with lines from drama gives me goosebumps and desire to cty again...and again.

Tagging here some WangSun lovers I know, for them to read my tiny theories and maybe have more hope for happy ending for WangSun @selenette @winterdew @joyezz @gamshe @MaysoonD @Puppywookie @katakwasabi @paolaadl @st4rdust @ilmare @longleg @i.am.bugz.funny @triplem @moomooz @Nymeria289 @puuuumash @miecha @siddy09 @shamelessmiss @lucifercorner @baranblaq and those whom I missed and who'se rooting for this couple.

And some fan arts:

Smth sad

O6yn_DEgcfg_U.jpg

And smth funny:

Like some of you posted here it's the longest week in my life as well. I totally can't think about work lol. 

• Like 23

18 minutes ago, o--ILuvUKnow--o said:

Hello! anyone know or might be already posted before, any information about Goblin Soundtrack Album? What's the difference between pack 1 & 2, or is there any info about the album full contents?

Also, there is a photo essay and a novel too?

This recent Soompi article explains the differences between the two different packs! It shows the contents of the albums as well.
As for the photo essay and novel, I am not sure about those sorry. I did see a pre-order open for the photo essay though on a site but it didn't show photos of what it looked like so it might not be of much help!

• Like 6

GOBLIN: THE LONELY AND GREAT GOD OST "STAY WITH ME" by PUNCH AND EXO'S CHANYEOL - COVER

IF YOU LIKE IT, LET ME KNOW! :)

Spoiler

And there is something else...a HWARANG OST! (Cover ost)

I also have MOON LOVERS: SCARLET HEART RYEO's ost covers! :) 

Uhh...there is an OST from DOCTORS too! :D 

AND UNCONTROLLABLY FOND (bruh that drama broke my heart!)

But that is not all. ^^ I have a BIGBANG cover!!

HENRY AND TAEMIN TOOOOO!!!

Taeyaaaaang <3

And there is my last cover...it doesn't have any reason to be here, but that song is awesome! :)

IF YOU LIKE IT, LET ME KNOW! I WILL ALSO POST CONSTANTLY, SO YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE! :D ps. I really hope you like it, and if you have any questions, my instagram is: https://www.instagram.com/lorylazar/ 

you can follow me and be friends in the korean style (haha) or you can just ask me there if there is something! :) have a nice day! ^^

Edited by MadraRua
Please only 3 images/videos per post, put the rest in spoiler tags
  • Like 3