[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

quick questions: does KGE and GY have a thread in the shipper's paradise???? this is my second time shipping a couple!!!! also can someone please be kind enough to send me a link of bts that's in eng sub? ive watched everything raw.....but i would like to see them subbed. thanks in advance. 

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, seasonsoftheheart32 said:

LATEST NEWS

Episode 13 as per normal on 13th Jan.

14th Jan will be a special episode.

Episode 14 pre-empted to 20th Jan.

Episodes 15 and 16 shown on 21st Jan.

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003036798&gid=999339&cid=1053705

Oh dear. Is this because they could not finish filming in time? The cast and staff must be so exhausted with the live filming. 

• Like 8

What song playing in Sunny chicken restaurant during five grim reapers came to eat there?

12 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

They could have save two more episodes if not for the first two episodes run at 1.5 each. This could have been a 20 episodes, no?

--

Found this from 

Hugs by Kim Shin and Ji Eun Tak (Ep1-12)
  1. Protective hug
  2. Genuine warm hug
  3. Back hug
  4. Squeeze hug 
  5. Comfort hug

:heart::heart::heart:

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images ^^
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, seasonsoftheheart32 said:

LATEST NEWS

I can't say that I'm surprised. They must be filming some of the most crucial scenes in the last few weeks and need time to properly get what they need for editing. Kudos to everyone working so hard on this show, it's probably one of the most cinematic, advanced and professional shows I have ever seen. I only recently started watching KDramas, have been binging all summer long but out of the 200 or so shows I've seen, Goblin is one that has truly left a mark on me. Take your time Goblin cast and crew, I'll wait a thousand years for y'all <3

Anyone up for binge-watching starting Sat? It'll be fun to watch it all again before the last three episodes.

34 minutes ago, seasonsoftheheart32 said:

LATEST NEWS

TenAsia also posted the article. So it's confirmed

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1108340

• Like 7

58 minutes ago, lorac529 said:

Don't know what occasion is this but GD wearing the Queen's ring :astonished:

And the Kaokaotalk's emoticons are so cute!  Have to purchase to add them though..they seem to have it internationally coz I can see them on mine.

Are they for what? 3 am in the morning I had no sleep  at all. my brain is frozen sorry darling

hang on a second ep 13 is on Friday THE 13th !!!!!!!! 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, lavendre said:

Oh dear. Is this because they could not finish filming in time? The cast and staff must be so exhausted with the live filming. 

I'm reading that their decision to push back the episodes was due to them having to film additional as well as challenging scenes, and them needing more time to do post-processing for CG effects. They also mentioned that they wanted more time to pull this off--to bring a high-quality drama to viewers--so as to reciprocate the love and support that fans have been showing for the drama.

Either way, I think it's a good call because it's been draining for the cast and crew. Hope they manage to at least get some rest with this extra time.

• Like 24

Hi chingus,

As we approach finale week (can you believe it? Only 4 more episodes left! *cries*), I would like to make a request that ALL spoilers be put under the spoiler tags. This should include posts from those who chose to click on the spoilers. Just because you write in 'somewhat' vague terms, there are still spoilers in those reaction posts so please put them under tags as well as to avoid spoiling those who want to be surprised by the episodes. Please make this a spoiler-free zone so that no one feels the need to stay away from this lovely thread. Thanks! ^^ 

Anyways....

I don't mind the preemption if it means we get a better quality episode (and the actors and crew members can feel less pressure). It's unfortunate that Goblin ended up on such a tight filming schedule (I seriously still can't believe tvN didn't pre-produce this show with *this* cast and writer!! Ugh.)...live-shooting needs to be eradicated from the drama production lexicon. Here's hoping that the special will include more cute 'Making Of' and NG clips! 

And who feels like this is just Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun's natural rapport? He tries to be adorable around her but she kind of just...ignores him? LOL I just love seeing their interactions...all of KGE's attempt at (fake) hitting GY will never not make me laugh... 

@seasonsoftheheart32'theories that don't make sense' lol sarcasm noted. 

@ShinRaeMi I wish I knew why KGE was chasing down GY but alas, I'm not a butterfly ; ) on the wall during filming...but I mean when doesn't KGE want to hit GY? 

• Like 12

I wold love that the cast has an opportunity to rest! 

No complaints here about the postponement of the episodes since they are going to prepare well for the ending.

Do update more on what the special episode will be about. Maybe more BTS? :wub:

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, cristapark said:

Or perhaps because of some spoiler pictures revealed that they plan to change some scene..(just assuming)

Haha! Maybe that's a little bit true... since spoilers have been posted in every social media that we know.. (assuming too hehe) And according to the article interpreted by our chingu @winterdew...... additional and challenging scenes.... Sudden change in the flow, eh? 

I hope, I fervently hope, that the special episode will include bts.. pls pls :D 

Anyway, I wish the cast and crew would have time to rest because they do deserve it - they have been working very hard despite the cold weather just to provide us this high-quality, heart-wrenching & heart-fluttering drama. :)

• Like 10

27 minutes ago, janeeta said:

I can't say that I'm surprised. They must be filming some of the most crucial scenes in the last few weeks and need time to properly get what they need for editing. Kudos to everyone working so hard on this show, it's probably one of the most cinematic, advanced and professional shows I have ever seen. I only recently started watching KDramas, have been binging all summer long but out of the 200 or so shows I've seen, Goblin is one that has truly left a mark on me. Take your time Goblin cast and crew, I'll wait a thousand years for y'all <3

Anyone up for binge-watching starting Sat? It'll be fun to watch it all again before the last three episodes.

What do you mean binge-watching? This ahjumma watch at least 3 episodes a day, daily, without fail. Saturday Sunday, well practically whole day dedicated to watch Goblin, that's how hooked I am with this show. I agree with you, never in my life a show (Kdrama) managed to take my time like this one. 

:w00t:

I wonder when my hubby kill me because of this obsession of mine to Goblin hahahaha

• Like 8

I think this is the first time i read viewers not having rants for not having an episode this week hahaha so many love this drama and production team so much that we appreciate their taken time to perfecting last episodes. :lol: #justsaying

Cant believe next week all this journey will end :bawling: 

• Like 12

The postponement makes me wonder if it's due to bringing down that creeper using CG effects. Gahhhh, how exciting! I so wanna see a showdown between team Goblin and Reaper vs creeper....kekeke. I also wonder if they will make adjustment to the ending since a few pics were leaked. Can y'all imagine seeing KS standing at the altar waiting for his bride? Gahhh, waeee I make myself excited?! Kekeke *dead*

@Sunshine_Her Hand in hand we'll have heart attack, chingu! Anyone joining?

• Like 13