[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joining in on the bets...

Since Monday is going to be the back-hug day that we've been waiting for, I vote Tuesday for kissing day... But of course I wouldn't mind losing the bet at all and get a back-hug cum kissing day on Monday :wink:

18 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Who else wants to bet? Let me know and I will add to the tally list :)

I will go for episode 10...:love::kiss_wink:...

Really love all the post and analysis on this thread..

I will also choose to love even if it's just a short period of time..there is only one happiness in life, to love and to be loved:blush:

For those who can watch the live streaming...enjoy!! Be sure to get your popcorn and drinks ready..so envious with you..I have to wait for tomorrow's video with sub..

:love:Can't wait!!Just watching the ep 9 preview!!They are really like a newly wed couple..cleaning the house and having fun...it's the sweetest!!

@moodypie  Shim Cheung is an ordinary girl and a sacrifice, pleaded to go back to earth for her blind father, and married a king.  She was considered wrong to  marry her own kind, she was supposed to go back to the god realm, so the gods got angry. 

Nakbin is Habaek's 1st wife.   She is a complicated character who makes me dizzy...the bad things she did up in the realm, specially to Habaek,  was enough to be punished with no chance of reincarnation upon death, but someone took pity and gave her a life...which she did as human.  After releasing Habaek from her curse,  she eventually has no recollection of events and just lived with her family.  

Soah?  idk,  because of this drama I  read bits and pieces of english summaries of the start, middle, and end of manwha,  and my feeling is she is unrelated to either of the two.   

7 minutes ago, hazeljrr_c922 said:

@moodypie  Shim Cheung is an ordinary girl and a sacrifice, pleaded to go back to earth for her blind father, and married a king.  She was considered wrong to  marry her own kind, she was supposed to go back to the god realm, so the gods got angry. 

Nakbin is Habaek's 1st wife.   She is a complicated character who makes me dizzy...the bad things she did up in the realm, specially to Habaek,  was enough to be punished with no chance of reincarnation upon death, but someone took pity and gave her a life...which she did as human.  After releasing Habaek from her curse,  she eventually has no recollection of events and just lived with her family.  

Soah?  idk,  because of this drama I  read bits and pieces of english summaries of the start, middle, and end of manwha,  and my feeling is she is unrelated to either of the two.   

I recalled a scene when HAbik said he is not married (and has no children lol). Did you read the manhwa? 

25 minutes ago, moodypie said:

I recalled a scene when HAbik said he is not married (and has no children lol). Did you read the manhwa? 

I've read the manhwa Habaek and Soah had a daughter but other gods suspicious that it's Hoo Ye's daughter, as for Nakbin later on chapter 50+ I think there is someone who will pretend to be her and make Soah think that Habaek is still in love with her and Moora is not buying her pretending and will trick Soah and falls to the mirror pond. Anyway it's completely different story for me only thing similar is Soah drowning in the drama and in the manhwa lol

Shower the winners with love from HB? Does this mean lots of shirtless HB posts from today onwards?:lol::wub:

5 hours ago, athena22 said:

I'll come to live recap with my chingu @dramu51ch0c10ve ...happy-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507

Yeah! See you later durnig livestream Chingu! Glad to have someone else doing live recaps too!

@vangsweetie637 Thanks for coming up with this event. It makes things even more fun!:grin:

Also, thanks to @Visually-wandering & @ilwoo_aein for posting the pre-episode 9 clips!Excited for tonight!:wub::heart:

1 hour ago, moodypie said:

Just bits and pieces. It is long and winded with 176  chaps.  I am still trying to find a good online complete story in English, and it is hard, but basically found more insights about SA's character, and HB lovng her,  His 3 daughters are Soah's.   His eldest looks  like Soah and his favorite.  

Soah in the manhwa is alternately strong willed and indecisive, much like our drama Soah, whose indecision stems from HB, in guilt and in feelings.

A Shin was supposed to be the human sacrifice but her rich father got her out of it, and Soah, a poor person,  was her substitute.   Hoping in the drama something will unfold about the Shins (harabeoji and Jaya). 

@supergal99 please tell me about the bet i want to participate have been busy this few days arghh work:( is  making miss my water God  Habaek-nim please forgive me am so going to follow all your orders include seeing you shower every single morning B)

25 minutes ago, nevill said:

funny

I think from this spoiler, HaBaek get his power back that JGR can't attack him. He can easily avoid him. <_< I wonder if SoAh has transferred his power back by .... [Read under spoiler. R-rated idea B)]

Spoiler

a passionate—lipsmoving—handswrappedaroundtheirbodies—smoochessounds—wet kiss.

6 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Okay my Water God chingus! The bets are on, and remember Winner(s) takes all :wink: Loser(s) will have to shower the winners with love from HB :D

The Swollen Lips will happen on Monday. These are the bets: 

@kaoru11 @supergal99 @alekaonu @junejungki @moodypie @Visually-wandering @dramu51ch0c10ve @swagpuppysong @athena22

The Swollen Lips will happen on Tuesday. These are the bets:

@Delulu_jie2830 @vangsweetie637 @hazeljrr_c922 @bebebisous33 @kaoriharang

@tianaa & for others who aren't sure what the bet is all about, we are betting when Habaek and So Ah will kiss. You can tell @vangsweetie637 which day you want to bet on it and you'll be added in to the list of names. If you don't want to bet, it's fine too.No pressure:lol:

@Visually-wandering omg I like your idea in the spoiler section.Everyone in this thread will go fangirling/fanboying mad if that happens:D

8 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

omg I like your idea in the spoiler section.Everyone in this thread will go fangirling/fanboying mad if that happens:D

Lol. Dunno if that idea will be possible. But I'll just let my self dream on it. No need to pay anything for a dream. :D

Btw 3.5 hours to go!!!:wink:

Archived