[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] The King’s Woman 泰时丽人明月心

sugarplum892

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Elaine Lainey said:

Question, will anyone or someone post the airing schedules for this drama like what episode aired on what day & how many in a day/week etc?!??

every Monday to Wednesday, starting 14 August 2017(I think 2 episodes per day but it's not have been declared yet)...as there are so many drama schedule to air on 14 August (xuan yuan sword Han cloud , negotiater)

Total episode 40

17 hours ago, saanjh sena said:

every Monday to Wednesday, starting 14 August 2017(I think 2 episodes per day but it's not have been declared yet)...as there are so many drama schedule to air on 14 August (xuan yuan sword Han cloud , negotiater)

Total episode 40

Will you post them up when you do find it?

Hi everyone,

I´m looking forward to this drama as I´m a fan of the lead guy since love020. Has anyone of you read the novel and can tell me if it´s a tragic ending?? I really want to watch it, but I really don´t like tragic ending as, I will spend a whole week crying my eyes out lol

King%2527s+Woman+Character+1.jpgKing%2527s+Woman+Character+2.jpgKing%2527s+Woman+Character+3.jpg

Spoiler

King%2527s+Woman+Character+4.jpgKing%2527s+Woman+Character+5.jpg

Dilraba Dilmurat as Gongsun Li. She is the granddaughter and disciple of Gongsun Yu who is a general of Wei. She and her martial arts senior Jing Ke are childhood friends. When the Qin Army attacked, Gongsun Yu died protecting them while Jing Ke escaped with Gonsun Li. The Qin Emperor eventually learned about Gongsun Li's whereabouts and her striking beauty and demanded that she be turned over to him. Gongsun Li discovers that she is pregnant and becomes the king's woman in order to protect her unborn baby.

Vin Zhang as Ying Zheng, the Qin Emperor. Ever since taking the throne at the age of thirteen, Ying Zheng has exhibited the qualities of a cunning, bold and intelligent leader. He started on his ambition to conquer the six kingdoms and devoted his life to achieving it. 

Li Tai as Han Shen. He is the martial arts senior of Gongsun Li and Jing Ke and also Jing Ke's closest friend. He is a Mohist swordsman constantly on the road and never thinks twice about defending those in need. He once saved Gongsun Li when she was captured because of her beauty. 

Liu Chang as Jing Ke, a martial arts hero from Wei. He is Gonsun Li's martial arts senior and the father of Jing Tianming (the main character in Legend of Qin). He becomes discouraged after losing her to the Qin Emperor, but he masters a new fighting technique because of an unexpected encounter with a beast. Jing Ke eventually accepted a mission to assassinate the Qin Emperor. 

Zhang Xuan as Ge Lan, the daughter of Ge Nie. She is a spunky lady with a strong sense of justice. She meets Gongsun Li and Jing Ke on a journey and falls into a one-sided love with Jing Ke. Because of her close friendship with Gongsun Li whom she considers to be her sister, Ge Lan never had the courage to express her true feelings for Jing Ke.

Oh Viki got the drama,even if it's not available in my country at least i know we will get subtitles!!!

Based on all the info this will be one heck of a ride and angst,now we only need to wait!!!Ah,so many awesome upcoming c-dramas that take forever to air:bawling:

5 hours ago, Miky88 said:

Oh Viki got the drama,even if it's not available in my country at least i know we will get subtitles!!!

Based on all the info this will be one heck of a ride and angst,now we only need to wait!!!Ah,so many awesome upcoming c-dramas that take forever to air:bawling:

Thanks for the good news!  I can't believe Viki got it and we are actually going to get legit subtitles for this drama.  It's usually such a struggle to get subtitles for Chinese drama and we miss out on so many

I got a viki pass recently just to watch the excellent Queen for Seven Days but might keep it for this now to help with the withdrawal of 7DQ ending.

9 hours ago, linh5000 said:

@meifang89 @peanutbutterjellytime I'm back for Dilraba and Vin Zhang!! This couple is striking together! I hope the drama is just as good.

Same. I 'm so happy to see they are finally leading a drama together.  

Guest charliew
17 hours ago, linh5000 said:

@meifang89 @peanutbutterjellytime I'm back for Dilraba and Vin Zhang!! This couple is striking together! I hope the drama is just as good.

The reason why i cant wait to watch this drama..omg!! Finally i will have a young handsome king instead of Crown Prince in all most of dramas.

Archived