[Drama 2016-2017] Person who gives happiness 행복을 주는 사람, Thansk for support this thread.

0ly40

@phikyl yes, the evil Grandmother developed a superiority complex after enjoying 20 odd years of EH wealth. She was the housekeeper for the Im household, but became greedy and siphoned out Father Im money from the bank in stages. When Father Im saw through the bank cctv that the thief was his own trusted housekeeper, he went looking for her, managed to grab her but during the tussle he was pushed over the bridge, hanged on to it for awhile before falling into the river. That was the start of EH changed  circumstances... from a life of privilege to an orphan... penniless.

In the episode where SJ was served dinner at EH home, he scooped baked beans in the soup, he recalled that he love beans, just like HY, and that he could only taste them when his Mother brought it over from EH home for him to saviour it. He acknowledged that EH came from a wealthy home. He asked his Mother once as to their sudden fortune after EH Father died. He  was baffled but secretly knew there was some dishonest part from his mother. Even as a young boy SJ cared for EH, but evil Mother put a stop to their friendship. SJ Mother took the two girls Eun Hee and Eun Nah to the orphanage on the pretext that she cannot afford to look after them. 

When will the retribution takes place ...???  I want to see her suffer, but going by Kdrama concept there should be forgiven at the end after they show remorse and ask for forgiveness. So do not expect her to suffer dire poverty, loss of some wealth true, but will be forgiven by the goodie Eun Hee ...... mark my words ...... Darn .....!!!!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, shebagirl said:

You are entitled to your opinion but the storyline so far does not show the young lovebirds as conniving...... the two grandmothers are the culprits here, one so ambitious and the other greedy and haughty.

@shebagirl  I hate to say this but bull crap SJ is just as conniving as his mom he conned EH into marryinbg him in order to gain custody of that baby because ifd he didn't he wouldn't have gained custody of HY if EH had married GW.. I can't wait til this slap in the face hits EH.. As she learn she's been used by all around looking at them with rose colored eyes.. So don't say that the young isn't evil when he lied and told EH that HY mom was dead..

1 hour ago, phikyl said:

The worst part of this is that evil grandmother came from a "lower status" also. She just got rich by literally stealing a family's fortune. It's amazing to me that she can overlook her [enormous] flaw of being a thief and murderer [actively ignoring EH's father's plea for help is akin to murder in my book] but still doesnt like JK because she's an actress/of lower birth/whatever. 

@phikyl  Not only this, She looks down even on EH after she stole they family wealth  Knowing full well that EH isn't of low birth but she put EH family in this position.. I hope EH friend ask her how could the maid of they house come into a sudden fortune when they was poor.. Even if she got a payout on a insurance policy it still wasn't enough for her to gain what she has..  I'm so looking forward to EH fathers return I want to see her squirm for a while trying to hide that fortune thats rightfully EH's.. I think her and SJ both will try to kill off EH father him showing up later this isn't going to sit well with either of them because SJ isn't going to want to be broke he needs a mass wealth to hold on to JK and save him and mother the embarrassment of the past, Also he knows it's not going to look good on there family or him his mother almost murder a man because she stole there family wealth and used the daughter of the family to raise her abandon G/child while they continue to try to live the life of the rich and look high on upon society.. (Boy if the writer has written this drama right it's really going to be a good one because if GW sister is really EH sister and her dad coming back I can see the two fathers teaming up helping EH and going after all these evil people JK SJ and the two crazy granny's will have no place to show there faces in public)  

32 minutes ago, shebagirl said:

When will the retribution takes place ...???  I want to see her suffer, but going by Kdrama concept there should be forgiven at the end after they show remorse and ask for forgiveness. So do not expect her to suffer dire poverty, loss of some wealth true, but will be forgiven by the goodie Eun Hee ...... mark my words ...... Darn .....!!!!!

@shebagirl  I don't see EH has having the last say so in this the only way I can see crazy ajjumma being forgiven if she gives up her wealth.. Maybe just maybe this would spare her from going to jail because as of now she has committed to many crimes against EH using HY and nothing she can say right now or in the future will make EH thinks she's really sorry for what she did.. So forgiveness for Ajjumma I don't see happening..

Ok after watching raw I'm so happy EH is seeing SJ for who he really is and what he thinks of her.. I don't think he had to call the police he could have waited a couple of days but he snatch that baby to be with JK .. But I want the truth slaps to keep hitting her in the face so she can wake up and stop all that crying and stand up and fight if she really wants the child.. Now it's time to brainwash the boy that EH don't like him and matbe they might just tell the boy EH stole him from his mother..SMh This sound likes something JK mom will tell him..    

2 hours ago, Triton823 said:

Actually because a marriage was not "consumated" is not legal grounds for divorce. The primary rational in this case is marriage fraud on SJ part. He deliberately mislead EH into marriage for the sole purpose of getting the kid...which if you think about it....a simple DNA test could easily get him what he wants, but the fact that SJ and his mother are wealthy on the backs of EH dad....this is where the pudding hits the fan. In the end SJ and his mother are going to lose everything....JK is the main villain here whose sole purpose is fame and fortune. SJ thinks he is so madly in love with JK that even as I watch the last few episodes I get the inkling that JK just loves him for the man flesh that he is....SJ is going to get burned extremely bad.

GW though...interesting but not surprising as to who he is....heir to a large company....this alone will hamper SJ plans because JK isn't interested in him...from watching her she wants her son for selfish reasons. I am though looking forward to SJ and his mother to get their karma which is rightfully deserving.

@Triton823  The vey reasons that they all will loose custody of the boy.. I do see a big scandal going on.. TBH I kind of wish that GW do use JK lust for power and money to help EH fight for custody of the boy.. It would be so deserving to SJ and his mom especially SJ who also look down on EH knowing he's been living off her family wealth.. I want GW to use JK the sameway SJ used EH.. I hope he tells Eh to sue SJ Jk and both crazy G/ma's..

So EH thought SJ was registering there marriage but instead he went and changed HY last name boy he's really his mothers child..  Ajjumma looked EH in the face and lied that she didn't know of JK and SJ relationship and SJ told her JK was dead.. Wow both SJ and his mom lies are building up one after another.. Ajjumma always knew the child was SJ's.. She just wanted a better partner for SJ and nothing to stand in the path..  

OMG SCREAM, BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THEM EH. SLAP THE MOTHER AND THE SON

Did Everyone Watch This Past Episode ?

SJ and crazy Ajjumma disgust me, How can they call it kidnapping if anything SJ is the kidnapper EH has had that child all his little life and all of a sudden JK wants to be a mother and the nerve of him to ask EH to give up her custody rights to HY and help him JK and Hy be together.. OMG He must really thinks she's boo boo the fool.. Well EH has finally went off on the mother and son duo and crazy ajjumma had the nerve to ask her to register the marriage after what they done.:crazy: I say sue them EH sue sue sue and even sue for custody or visitation rights show these greedy selfish people your nothing to be look down on after society has look down on you..

As daily drama's go I think this one has a refreshing storyline. And although EH's character can be frustrating at times, I think all the "truth's" she believed were justified so I don't believe or to be stupid just ultra naive. She's an orphan, she's been through a lot and from that she has developed somewhat of a needy, clingy factor with the Seo family because their the only ones she knows, so its understandable.

I can't wait for the revenge part and the GW/EH love line to begin. I hope in typical kdrama fashion that one of these evil ppl are forgiven but that could be asking for too much.

12 hours ago, ObsessiveCompulsive said:

As daily drama's go I think this one has a refreshing storyline. And although EH's character can be frustrating at times, I think all the "truth's" she believed were justified so I don't believe or to be stupid just ultra naive. She's an orphan, she's been through a lot and from that she has developed somewhat of a needy, clingy factor with the Seo family because their the only ones she knows, so its understandable.

I can't wait for the revenge part and the GW/EH love line to begin. I hope in typical kdrama fashion that one of these evil ppl are forgiven but that could be asking for too much.

@ObsessiveCompulsive  Well Hello, Glad that your watching this wonderful daily also..At this point the only ones that could be forgiven in the Seo family is the sister and the child but the mother and son duo is no forgiveness for them.. I do think SJ and JK will be out of a job real soon because this scandal is going to be so big and the public will be watching SJ or JK will have no place to show they face.. I expect crazy ajjumma business to take a hit.. I still think EH should sue them all..

1 hour ago, eakeeper said:

Does anyone else think EH's sister is still alive?    They just assumed she's dead and her body never found, right?

@eakeeper  Some of us have assumed this.. We believe that Gw sister could be her sister, She don;t behave the way a sister should. She shows intimacy towards Gw especially when they have movie nights or shall I say her date night using movies as and excuse .. Now that EH is no longer attach to SJ we shall find out about her soon because once she learns of Gw and EH is meeting again she's going to hit the roof.. 

Why in the hell is EH wasting her time trying to talk to  these people, She should be contacting a lawyer news psper reporters and getting society on her side making this a scandal this is wrong of them on so many levels.. SJ isn't looking at how all this will effect the boy all he's worried about is getting back with JK.. EH sue them all especially SJ and his mom she could sue JK for abandonment her and her mom..

7 hours ago, sava2sava said:

@eakeeper  Some of us have assumed this.. We believe that Gw sister could be her sister, She don;t behave the way a sister should. She shows intimacy towards Gw especially when they have movie nights or shall I say her date night using movies as and excuse .. Now that EH is no longer attach to SJ we shall find out about her soon because once she learns of Gw and EH is meeting again she's going to hit the roof.. 

I thought the same.  The odd thing is GW's sister was old enough to remember her young age what had happened to her.  I thought she may have lost her memories due to that trauma (fire).  I believe some event (in the future episode) there will be an "ah ha"  moment that will retrigger her memory to come back. 

Remember when EH and her sister was young, when EH asked her sister "Are you ready?" (준비 되었나요?) and her sister replied, "I am ready!" (준비 됐어요.)

Maybe she will hear that again (maybe she will hear EH say the same thing to her son)  may trigger her memory back.  

I like the story line of this drama, but it's only 30 episode and I am worried it will hit the time that episode after episode the story doesn't go anywhere. Like many daily Kdramas, after 50 ish episode, the story doesn't progress and it gets really boring.  I hope this drama doesn't follow the typical daily Kdrama.  

15 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Why in the hell is EH wasting her time trying to talk to  these people, She should be contacting a lawyer news psper reporters and getting society on her side making this a scandal this is wrong of them on so many levels.. SJ isn't looking at how all this will effect the boy all he's worried about is getting back with JK.. EH sue them all especially SJ and his mom she could sue JK for abandonment her and her mom..

I don't know about the law in Korea, but in US, JK and her mother can be charged with 'attempted murder" for what they did to the new born baby. 

Like it or not, SJ is the only one that really didn't know the 'truth' and he is the biological father.  This will be the fight between "SJ" and "EH". 

EH doesn't want to go public for her son's sake. She is protecting him, but these so call biological parents doesn't give a darn how the truth will hurt their son.  Again, it's very selfish act!

On 1/9/2017 at 8:23 AM, eakeeper said:

I thought the same.  The odd thing is GW's sister was old enough to remember her young age what had happened to her.  I thought she may have lost her memories due to that trauma (fire).  I believe some event (in the future episode) there will be an "ah ha"  moment that will retrigger her memory to come back. 

Remember when EH and her sister was young, when EH asked her sister "Are you ready?" (준비 되었나요?) and her sister replied, "I am ready!" (준비 됐어요.)

Maybe she will hear that again (maybe she will hear EH say the same thing to her son)  may trigger her memory back.  

I like the story line of this drama, but it's only 30 episode and I am worried it will hit the time that episode after episode the story doesn't go anywhere. Like many daily Kdramas, after 50 ish episode, the story doesn't progress and it gets really boring.  I hope this drama doesn't follow the typical daily Kdrama.

On 1/9/2017 at 8:28 AM, eakeeper said:

I don't know about the law in Korea, but in US, JK and her mother can be charged with 'attempted murder" for what they did to the new born baby. 

Like it or not, SJ is the only one that really didn't know the 'truth' and he is the biological father.  This will be the fight between "SJ" and "EH". 

EH doesn't want to go public for her son's sake. She is protecting him, but these so call biological parents doesn't give a darn how the truth will hurt their son.  Again, it's very selfish act!

Awww my @eakeeper  What a tangle web they all have weave.. Especially the bio parents.. It's no way that SJ and JK get out out of no fault of there own.. SJ did marriage fraud in order to gain custody of his son knowing full well he didn't give a damed about EH and knew exactly what he was doing by not filling a marriage registrarion to keep EH from any kind of compensation from him.. JK always knew she wanted nothing to do with the child thats the reason she didn't give two hoots were the baby was nor did she inquire about the child she gave birth to.. She agreed to her mom plan and disregarded the baby.. She can also be sued for her part in the abandonment and now she wants to be a mom after all she's done knowing that the child could be her meal ticket if she's kick out of the movie industry.. 

So far this drama has been on a steady course without nothing lagging or dragging, The writer has a masterpiece in her hand if she's very creative.. But the rest of the episodes remains to be seen.. Yellow Boots started off like this amd we all thought it woukd get laggy but it had some moments it did slow down but it also moved forward.. So I'm praying that this one don;t go off the course because it's so much that can move this story on instead of revolving around the child custody issues.. Like EH father return and her sister not including crazy ajjumma going on the run trying tonhide the fortune she stole..

I know EH don't want to put HY through any ntrauma but these people is alreadt exploiting him for there own personal gains she better wise up and fast like the month before she married..

@eakeeper that is my point of contention .... SJ is the only one who didn't know the truth about the birth of Ha Yoon. So that put him in a very strong position to get custody of Ha Yoon. If anyone here recall many dramas have shown that in Korea, if a Father finds out that he had fathered a child, he had all the legal right to make a claim. Especially in this situation he had not forsake the child, only knew about his existence from his own mother. He did not want to simply grab HY from EH as his Mother suggested, and since at that time JK showed no interest in him, he decided to marry EH to enable HY to not lose the only mother he knows. His early intention was noble, which angered his mum too. The evil grandma finally relent because of her greed to keep HY, his grandson, to the family register.

It was not until he found out that his Mother had a hand in breaking his love affair with JK that he changed his mind. With the full knowledge of the misery JK went through, remember she did not abort the child, and that sacrifice from her sent him reeling back to his love, ie JK. Watch the many episodes that showed JK didn't want to have anything to do with SJ or HY for that matter. JK wanted to erase that part of her past out of her life. The Rumour in the tabloid somehow brought these unfortunate love birds back together. Of course JK mum, being an opportunist, encouraged SJ to make amend with JK with intention of using HY as a child actor too.

So to me, EH .. SJ....JK.... HY, are all victims of the web spun by the two grandmothers. They ( the two grandmas) hated each other so much and cannot see the other doing better, are now having to swallow the pills of deception. SJ refused many times to tow the line the Mother wanted him to follow, now it cost his career and that of JK too. Of course EH felt cheated, because they changed the child's surname, legalising it in the process. Also their marriage now is a scam, he could walk out without being accused of committing an adultery. On paper there was no marriage between them....! 

There was a recent law enacted in Korea that has reduced the automatic right of a Father to custody of a child, in or out of wedlock, so I wonder if writer is testing this new act in this drama. The act has include many conditions for the Father to exert his claimed, and one of it is that the child welfare is be given first priority. If EH can prove a happy upbringing for HY and a financial stability that he would be well taken care, the court can override SJ paternal rights. So in this drama, if EH were to marry GW ... she stands to win ....

I don't know why EH is asking Ajumma to give her the copy of the recording.  Can she ask the building management to get a copy?  Or is it too long ago that they do not keep the recording this long?  I don't like to see EH being so weak.  There is no way to keep HY to find out the truth about his birth, why not go public and reveal her story?  Maybe she will show her strength and fight and I am just too impatient, but it's frustrating to see what is happening to EH and when she will learn that she can not ever trust Ajumma and SJ? 

Maybe SJ's sister will help EH.  She saw her mother putting the USB away in the cabinet.  The most of the times, when I watch Kdrama, I get exhausted.  The story should be like a see-saw, sometimes, the writer should give a break and write a victory for a person like EH.  The past few episode, I feel suffocated watching it.  

Also another thing...  How will the writer make SJ's mother stealing EH's father's money and left EH and her sister as orphans?  The crime was done at least 20+ years ago, so even if EH's father is alive, can SJ's mother can be punished by law? 

So far, the story is not lagging or boring, but I see there may be a possibility that the punishment will not fit the crime.  

12 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

I just found this show, can somebody quickly summarize??

The story started with EH’s mother passed away when she delivered EH’s sister.  Her father was a businessman and they seem to live well.   This wicked woman (SJ’s mother – don’t remember her name) was working for EH’s father and evidently, he gave a power of attorney to her. She used that to withdraw all the money from EH’s father’s business account.  At the beginning, EH’s father found out the truth and went after her. During the struggle, somehow, he managed to fall into river and hanging and this woman basically pushed him into the water (it didn’t really show she actually pushed him, but the scene shows she is touching his hands when he was hanging and asking for her help to save him and she said just die, I will take good care of your daughters) …  (*** So, we don’t know if he really drowned or somehow, he managed to survive.  No body was found and the story that this wicked woman was telling EH is he bankrupted and running and hiding  from debtors )

After this, she lives well with money she stole from EH’s father, she left EH and EH’s sister at the orphanage and let them grow up there.  She buys a new home, and her business (restaurant), sending her son and daughter, ( SJ and his sister) to private school live like she’s always been rich.  Time to time, she gave her some pocket change and EH thought she is the most wonderful person in the world to care for her. 

Then one day, EH’s sister got adopted and we found out that adopted parents were abusing her.  And the house of adopted parents caught on fire.  We all supposed to assume she died in that fire. (we don’t know this and some of us thinks she is live and maybe GW’s sister is actually EH’s sister who supposedly die in the fire)

The time passed about 20 years or so.  Now we see EH grew up and her 20.  GW(son of a rich businessman) who often visit the orphanage to bring some clothing and bring money that his father is donating to this facility, saw EH playing with kids at the orphanage and he falls in love.  (keep feeling himself of course at this point).  EH still visit wicked women, still thinks she is the best,  etc.  One day, while she visited this woman and found someone left a newborn baby in front of this women’s doorstep.  JK (SJ's girlfriend) delivered the baby and her mother wrapped him in the blanket and left the baby at the door.  Basically, JK and her mother abandon the baby.

Even though EH is single, she wants to raise this baby as her own and adopt him and raise him. During this time,  this baby wasn’t clean properly at the birth, so he develops some health issue and it was touch and go for awhile.  The baby had to have open heart surgery due to improper care at the birth.  While EH is going through this with the baby, GW and her girlfriend was by her side and support her.  The hospital didn't have the baby's name on the chart when the baby had his surgery.  GW is the one that came up with baby's name and EH agreed it was a nice name. So, the baby's named HY.

And then, later the bombshell, the baby EH was raising is this wicked women’s grandson, SJ’s son.  And this woman knew from the beginning.  SJ asked EH to marry him.  He said he is my son and you are his mother. Just think about HY only and marry me.  So, EH marries SJ.  (GW also ask her to marry him, but EH declined because EH thought GW needs someone who can match his class and she didn't thinks she is the one. She is marrying SJ only to be with HY).   Then, he supposed to register their marriage, but he never did.  And he changes HY as his biological son.  So, by legally, EH is nobody to HY.  (which EH finds out much later).  The reason now we know, SJ trapped her to marry him so that he can claim HY as his son and get rid of EH. His plan is to live with his love, JK (HY's biological mother).  

Now, they are trying to take this baby (HY)) from EH legally.  It looks like they have the upper hand since HY is SJ and JK's biological son. 

========================================

This is the basically the story to this point.  But, when you have the time, try to watch the episode.  If not all of it, just skip a few here and there and you will be caught up in no time.

20 hours ago, shebagirl said:

that is my point of contention .... SJ is the only one who didn't know the truth about the birth of Ha Yoon. So that put him in a very strong position to get custody of Ha Yoon. If anyone here recall many dramas have shown that in Korea, if a Father finds out that he had fathered a child, he had all the legal right to make a claim. Especially in this situation he had not forsake the child, only knew about his existence from his own mother. He did not want to simply grab HY from EH as his Mother suggested, and since at that time JK showed no interest in him, he decided to marry EH to enable HY to not lose the only mother he knows. His early intention was noble, which angered his mum too. The evil grandma finally relent because of her greed to keep HY, his grandson, to the family register.

@shebagirl  It's no if ans and buts about it SJ don't deserve this child, He used marriage to regain custody of his child.. He planned to use EH just as his mother did.. This shows he don't deserve him when he's using the baby to get back with the woman he loves even his own lawyer told him having EH arrested for kidnapping is to his disavantage.. Sj talks crazy to EH because he wants her to think she has no rights to HY just because of him and JK being the bio parents.. Were he messed up at was marrying EH he married her for the child sake to give Hy a complete family but yet he register Hy but not his marriage this shows he had a different agenda from day one.. So the fight is between EH and SJ JK has no say so because she went along with getting rid of the baby for her career.. So I think if any child custody judge is in they right mind they would only grant SJ visitation rights to the child with EH because him wanting to be a family to the woman that gave birth to him and willing let him go is not going to want the bio mother attach to this child who is to say she won't abandon the child and father again.. It's not like JK couldn't tell SJ that she was pregnant with his son she had his number she could have called him anytime.. She talk with him on the phone serveral times during her pregnancy and didn't mention it.. So JK is out period as long as SJ keeps that child around her and not allowing him to be with EH the only mother he knows is also putting him at a disavantage..

10 hours ago, eakeeper said:

I don't know why EH is asking Ajumma to give her the copy of the recording.  Can she ask the building management to get a copy?  Or is it too long ago that they do not keep the recording this long?  I don't like to see EH being so weak.  There is no way to keep HY to find out the truth about his birth, why not go public and reveal her story?  Maybe she will show her strength and fight and I am just too impatient, but it's frustrating to see what is happening to EH and when she will learn that she can not ever trust Ajumma and SJ? 

@eakeeper  TBH I don't know why EH even bother to talk with crazy ajjumma yes she could ask the building mgr for a copy but most likey crazy ajjumma has it and paid him to get rid of it or something to that nature.. I couldn't believe SJ told EH in ep 35 that she stole the child back then unbelievable.. He must have forgot he told her she was stupid for raising someone else child if not for her the child could be dead or they could be in search for the child by now who could have been adopted and living in another country which would have suit JK just fine it's what she wanted in the first place.. As long as she didn't know what that child look like she didn't care if it was dead or alive.. I can understand her (EH) trying to protect HY about his birth but the first court hearing is going to alert the reporters or JK stupid mother will be the one to tip them off thinking she's doing something slick..

EH best bet is to go and talk to the orphanage lady because SJ and his crazy mother would claim she never knew a baby was outside her house and make it look like EH just took the baby and kept going..  SJ both crazy halmonis SJ and JK will try and paint EH as the crazy person who stole someone else child.. Even though they would have to explain why the child was left outside the house instead of in the house..

Also I thought SJ mother stole EH father stamp and placed it on POA papers.. This is what I got from that scene.. He wasn't going to file charges on her because she had just lost her husband whom he help pay medical bills for her and her children.. This is why I see this man coming back later on during the court scandal and she getting caught and being arrested..

Well it looks like EH realising she should have married GW from the beginning.. She's starting to open up to him more she's allowing him to hold her..

1 hour ago, Nymeria289 said:

@eakeeper Thank you, what sort of assholes are these people. Its a long daily drama so I guess, the evil people will get their due really long way down the road. What about Gun Woo, do Eun Hee and Gun Woo never develop feelings for each other, I love the actor and him??

@Nymeria289  Welcome aboard this is the best daily showing right now with a different story line from the norm.. Yes the end game to this drama supposed to be EH and GW with HY.. Oh yes not only did crazy ajjumma stole all EH family money she also stole all EH mother jewelry.. You could tell she's a very materalistic person and want people to look up to her.. I do think somebody from they hometown is going to notice how could a person that was poor and had to work as a maid accumalate such mass wealth all of a sudden.. Even if she had and insurance patout from her husbands death it wouldn't have been enough for her to have what she has now.. I think she was also in the loansharking business.. Time will reveal all..  

Where is EH Lawyer. ? Gw to the rescue..I wonder if SJ and Ajjumma will threaten he if she hooks up with Gw because they don't stand a chance if she do and SJ is fully aware of this.. It's no way he could keep Hy out of Gw and EH life because they was the ones supporting him from day one.. Biy this scandal is going to be a whooper..  Adopted Uncle (Son of the broadcast station the heir apparent) Adopted Mother boy this is going to be good come on writer give us a juicy script..

2 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

@eakeeper Thank you, what sort of assholes are these people. Its a long daily drama so I guess, the evil people will get their due really long way down the road. What about Gun Woo, do Eun Hee and Gun Woo never develop feelings for each other, I love the actor and him??

GW loves EH and he told EH already.  I think deep down, EH loves him also, but she hasn't expressed how she feels to GW or anyone else yet.  HY is crazy about him and some point in the past, he said he would like GW to be his dad to crazy women.  Of course, she was alarm by it.   

I think it's a matter of time GW and EH will be together.  The question is, how much energy and desire left in her to win her title as GW's wife.  At the moment, GW's father and sister are against GW even seeing EH.  They don't know what kind of person EH is, but they know she isn't the match for GW on social status. 

@sava2sava please watch again episode 19 and 20 , my take here is that Seok Jin soften his stand after seeing the son's scar and told EH in the early minutes of episode 20 too that he wants to marry her to not want his Mother to look after HY. He initially intended to stop HY going into another family tree, that is if EH marries GW, he would stand to lose custody of HY. But after spending the few hours with HY, he asked EH to marry him for the sake of HY. At this point her decision is made by her not being coerced with money or wealth, but a union to safeguard HY status. She rightly or wrongly felt that it was the best way to keep HY close to her. So she entered the marriage at her own free will.... despite the disapproval from Myung Soo and others. Many interpret that she was cheated but, the decision was hers .... She knew they wanted to put HY under the family registry... somehow this is very important in Korea, it gives a person a kind of respect that someone belonged somewhere an has 'roots'. This is an Asian obsession, especially since in Korea status of orphans  and adoptees are frowned upon.

48 minutes ago, shebagirl said:

@sava2sava please watch again episode 19 and 20 , my take here is that Seok Jin soften his stand after seeing the son's scar and told EH in the early minutes of episode 20 too that he wants to marry her to not want his Mother to look after HY. He initially intended to stop HY going into another family tree, that is if EH marries GW, he would stand to lose custody of HY. But after spending the few hours with HY, he asked EH to marry him for the sake of HY. At this point her decision is made by her not being coerced with money or wealth, but a union to safeguard HY status. She rightly or wrongly felt that it was the best way to keep HY close to her. So she entered the marriage at her own free will.... despite the disapproval from Myung Soo and others. Many interpret that she was cheated but, the decision was hers .... She knew they wanted to put HY under the family registry... somehow this is very important in Korea, it gives a person a kind of respect that someone belonged somewhere an has 'roots'. This is an Asian obsession, especially since in Korea status of orphans  and adoptees are frowned upon.

@shebagirl  A snake will charm a person using all the right words but mean something else.. SJ did fruadulently married her so don't let that act fool you becuse he knowingly planned to use HY to get JK back and his mom knew it.. This is why ajjumma kept blamming JK for this and getting him to try and believe it.. Even if he did find out his mom was the cause of him and JK breake up whu didn't he register the marriage ehy did he lie and tell EH HY mom was dead.. SJ act I don't buy he's jst as crooked as his mom.. He could have handle things better then he is now he planned to keep EH the dark as long as possible..

Archived