[Drama 2016-2017] Person who gives happiness 행복을 주는 사람, Thansk for support this thread.

0ly40

On 12/28/2016 at 8:38 PM, shebagirl said:

Oh no.... SJ told his mum that he intends to get close to JK and later let her into the secret that HY is their son. He seemed to imply that he would like to be a family with her. So EH would be chucked aside when he got his 'Wife' and HY. 

Seriously EH when you entered a marriage, you should expect at one point that he would consummate it one day. Have you not heard about the birds and the bees...??  A cat when faced with a fish in front of him will not just pat it and leave .... he would try to divulge the fish whichever way. The fact that he (SJ) abstain is so amazing.... too good to be true. 

This drama, like many drama before, portrays two horrible greedy mothers .... the things they do for fame and money. ..!!  It has been a trade mark in Kdrama that there are mothers, girls and lovers who are simply conniving, unscrupulous and vain that it makes us viewers just gasp in horror at their antics. Sincerely hope these traits remains a drama plot only. What values are they sending out to the young...!!

On 12/27/2016 at 7:40 PM, sybil said:

I'm still watching faithfully.  It looks like GW sister is jealous of JK being friendly to GW.  Maybe she is "in love" with her brother.  Or if she is EW lost sister, her adopted brother.  She is acting very possessive of GW. Yes, in the preview looks like JK Mom is discovering something about HY birth or something.  Watched it RAW. SJ married EW because it was the fastest way and easiest way to get possession of HY, without going through all the legal battles when he was told that if she married someone, that would be to her advantage in keeping HY and a disadvantage to him.  The evil MIL's take on this, is get possession of HY and kick EW out.  I use possession intead of custody because that's really what MIL wants.  She wants to make him into a second SJ.  I can't quite read SJ.  He seems to really care for HY and is polite to EW.  I am glad he put his foot down about HY continuing to act with his mother because that's what HY wants.  MIL is so mean and vicious to EW.  EW is sooooo dumb.  When will she see that she is losing control of the raising of HY to MIL.  She's not being a good mother right now by listening to MIL.  WAKE UP, WAKE UP EW.

@sybil, @shebagirl & @phikyl  Well it's confirm to me that GW sister isn't they real sister and she has a onesided crush for GW.. How long will her love for him stay under wraps time wil tell..

I knew over bearring mom would start taking Ew side to keep SJ from telling JK that HY is he kid. How nuch more are she's going to use EW for her own personal gain her and SJ.. Both mom and son are abusing her physically mentslly and verbally especially over bearring mom..Now she has change her tune about kicking EW out.. EW blindly married SJ because she thought they had grounds to snatch that kid from her.. Instead of crying she should have been doing her own home work on what grounds she have qand what was her best options but now she has probably change HY last name and thinking she was doing the right thing giving him his bio father I can tell she will regret it.. I'm waiting for JK to start screaming she wants custody or visitation rights to HY because she'll be using the boy only to get next to GW and once this comes about GW heart wil really reach out to EW.. Only good thing about this is both Halmoni will loose any say so in the childs life and SJ and Jk will only be seen as parents that wants to use the child for there benefit.. I'm really looking forward to EW finding out who HY mom is and realizing how big of a fool she's really been.. She will realize from day one that crazy ajjumma knew who that baby mama was and her and SJ both kept it under wraps to her.. She should find it odd that SJ has never talk about the babys mom.. So she's taking hits after hits but the one saving grace for her is she always look at HY being her child and not someone else's she see Hy as someone that was thrown away and she found it and kept it..      

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@sybil, @shebagirl & @phikyl  Well it's confirm to me that GW sister isn't they real sister and she has a onesided crush for GW.. How long will her love for him stay under wraps time wil tell..

I knew over bearring mom would start taking Ew side to keep SJ from telling JK that HY is he kid. How nuch more are she's going to use EW for her own personal gain her and SJ.. Both mom and son are abusing her physically mentslly and verbally especially over bearring mom..Now she has change her tune about kicking EW out.. EW blindly married SJ because she thought they had grounds to snatch that kid from her.. Instead of crying she should have been doing her own home work on what grounds she have qand what was her best options but now she has probably change HY last name and thinking she was doing the right thing giving him his bio father I can tell she will regret it.. I'm waiting for JK to start screaming she wants custody or visitation rights to HY because she'll be using the boy only to get next to GW and once this comes about GW heart wil really reach out to EW.. Only good thing about this is both Halmoni will loose any say so in the childs life and SJ and Jk will only be seen as parents that wants to use the child for there benefit.. I'm really looking forward to EW finding out who HY mom is and realizing how big of a fool she's really been.. She will realize from day one that crazy ajjumma knew who that baby mama was and her and SJ both kept it under wraps to her.. She should find it odd that SJ has never talk about the babys mom.. So she's taking hits after hits but the one saving grace for her is she always look at HY being her child and not someone else's she see Hy as someone that was thrown away and she found it and kept it..      

The only reason I am putting up with the idiocy that is EW's actions right now is because she thinks she's doing what's best for HY. You can't really fault her for that.

However....

As far as I know, she has not asked her son even once whether he wants to have anything to do with his birth parents or not. I know he's young but he deserves a say [within reason] in what happens to him. HY grew up around SJ when SJ wanted nothing to do with him and HY is not going to easily forget that. It will always be in the back of his mind and will make him behave differently because he won't want to be abandoned again. EW needs to wake up and realize that what she's been putting up with could emotionally damage her son for life.

I'm so frustrated that I could scream. Where is the backbone we saw earlier in the series?! 

Another thing; earlier in the series HY was asked if he would be ok with his mom marrying GW and he said yes. If EW had asked him, he might have told her that too and then we could have avoided this messy marriage/divorce stuff and focused instead on GW/EW fighting to protect their family. This is the more important storyline in my opinion. 

And yes, they may not be married to each other at the moment, but I refuse to see GW, EW, and HY as anything other than a real family. 

As it stands, this a a giant disaster. It's a good thing we have 120 eps to work with because it's probably going to take all of them to untangle this mess. 

@phikyl  Sj delaying signing the marriage certificate will backfire on him and crazy ajjumma, This will leave room for JK to come in.. SJ will try and take this chance to make him and JK a married couple but all JK will be thinking of is marrying GW. All Gw will be thinking of is how to help EW and bring HY along yes it's going to get pretty nasty.. I think the public will have something to do with Ew getting HY back from all these selfish people.. Just the thought of all the nasty things thats going to come out in this drama and how much harm it's going to cause Ew and HY is going to be unreal.. Only GW will know were to find Ew and Hy.. 

I look forward to the part when the 'evil' woman, i.e. SJ mother loses everything and gave back to EH her rightful inheritance. She swindled EH father and caused his unfortunate death, a fall from the bridge. Took money and jewelry and dumped the two girls in an orphanage. SJ asked his mother once about EH father's disappearance and how is that they suddenly became rich after that. She cited ignorance and that the two girls were a burden to her. So SJ had an inkling that his mom did some 'bad' things but he is not aware of the details. Let's see how the writer will seek retribution for EH. 

Many feels that GW sister is EH lost sister......? Very unlikely really, unless GW mother adopted her after the fire. She would remember that she had a sister. She was old enough to recall unless another amnesia happened to her after the fire. Her name was Eunah. She is too possessive of GW, which is not healthy for a young lady to exercise. As for GW he must have had a puppy love syndrome too. He knew all along about EH situations, but upon losing her he realised that he loved her strong motherly instincts....the same way SJ felt too about EH that he decided to not snatch HY from her, instead marry her to enable him access to HY and not make public of his scandal. EH in return agreed because she wanted a family for HY and not be like her devoid of parental love, while growing up. A sacrifice no one would sanely make.... she didn't want to lose HY like she lost her sister  when she, Eunah, was sent for adoption. I could sympathise with her, but to marry into a lion's den was a great risk. Then again SJ assured her that he would protect her .... let's see how he 'protects' her. 

4 hours ago, shebagirl said:

but to marry into a lion's den was a great risk. Then again SJ assured her that he would protect her .... let's see how he 'protects' her. 

@shebagirl  Well it seems JK is very upset she can't get GW to have eyes for her so she's holding up the shoot in this drama.. Also it seems the next episode she will find out about HY and crazy ajjumma will be getting rid of EW one way or another.. Both parents of HY is using him for there on personal gain..

I have to ask some of ypu Korean understanding people.. I would love it if you tell me what was the article about JK on the internet.. I hope EW sees SJ huging and sgowing his lovong affection to JK and this gives her a wake up call.. In the preview she's sitting on the bed thinking long and hard about something and now I can't even phantom what that is because of the delayed subs.. 

I'm glad to say that I stopped watching this train wreck and just follow this thread.  By the accounts I have read, I do not have any sympathy for EW at all,  She's just stupid, IMHO.  I totally get doing what's best for your child,  but she didn't.  Everyone is miserable, and HY has to witness his mom being misused.  I won't call it abuse because she knew full well what she was getting herself into.  She deserves it until she wakes up and walks away, taking HY with her.  The only decent adults in this drama don't seem to have any efficacy to help EW snap out of it.  Please, ALL the truths being revealed can not come to soon!

3 minutes ago, calledtoteach said:

I'm glad to say that I stopped watching this train wreck and just follow this thread.  By the accounts I have read, I do not have any sympathy for EW at all,  She's just stupid, IMHO.  I totally get doing what's best for your child,  but she didn't.  Everyone is miserable, and HY has to witness his mom being misused.  I won't call it abuse because she knew full well what she was getting herself into.  She deserves it until she wakes up and walks away, taking HY with her.  The only decent adults in this drama don't seem to have any efficacy to help EW snap out of it.  Please, ALL the truths being revealed can not come to soon!

@calledtoteach  To me one would think to start looking into they fathers disappearence but she never did and you would think she would qyestion how could ajjumma come into sudden riches after her dad went missing.. I'm wondering at this point will someone set up the red flags for her or will she overhear something.. She should know that she's being kept in the dark about so much the way SJ and his mom always having private conversation and ajjumma always taking things out on her and belittling her.. So at some point I do agree with you saying she deserves it but she feels that ajjumma never done her any wrong so what can she do but try and mske things work.. I hoping she sees SJ with JK and put two and two together or have a drunken JK crying out for JK in his sleep and mentioning she's HY mom..

From the raw, I gather that someone let out the secret regarding the true parents of HY.  JK's mum in desperation and anger told off SJ and blurted out about his mother's threat to JK. That was the reason she gave broke up with SJ and after birth HY was left for SJ mum to be looked after. This part am not too sure if JK was aware that the baby was alive, she could have been told that the baby did not survived after birth. Whatever, she seemed distraught to find out that HY is her son. Am not surprised if both parents did not know that the baby is alive, since both grandmothers are cruel and sickly ambitious, snobbish and heartless. Kdrama nasties are beyond redemption really ..... bet you at the end they would be forgiven .... the oldies can ruin everyone's life without a twinge of remorse...!!!!

Okay...... after seeing the sub version of episode 29 ... the gossip was not about HY parents but that of JK termination as a model. It was mentioned that the reason was a rumour  about her pregnancy 7 years ago. I can only pinpoint the source as that from GW 's sister. After JK mother lamented to SJ that he should have stopped his mother from meeting JK 7 years ago, this rumour would not have existed. So SJ found out that his mother had a hand in breaking them ... initially he thought it was JK doing. He had always love her, so now with the truth out he wanted to stay with her and not leave her as a 'coward' he assured JK. How to fault this unfortunate reunion....? The misunderstanding surfaced because of the greed of Mdm Seo. As a result EH become the victim of circumstances too.

I would fault JK's mother too, she could have raised the baby ...... well, that would ruined JK's career then with a child out of wedlock. Both grandmothers reacted likewise to save their children's careers ..... at the expense of the innocent child HY. If they had allowed them to marry and take responsibility of their mistakes, there would not be this gossip ....... and of course there will not be this drama too ..... Hee hee hee......

Looks like EH can get out of the marriage easier than anticipate. SJ can be accused of being the fall guy who went back to his ex lover. That puts the custody in a limbo. Both parents will insist their rights to keep the child. This is where the fun begins.

Fun.  .   

how long they want to keep EW in the dark, SJ is just like his mother I thought he has conscious and feel bad for EW for having a hard life because of his mum, now he is treating her like crap 

I really wonder when she is going to have a backbone 

On 12/31/2016 at 5:57 PM, shebagirl said:

Looks like EH can get out of the marriage easier than anticipate. SJ can be accused of being the fall guy who went back to his ex lover. That puts the custody in a limbo. Both parents will insist their rights to keep the child. This is where the fun begins.

Yes @shebagirl The fun is about to begin but I don't think JK will give up on Gw so fast I think she will try and sink her claws deep into to him just to take that baby from evil Halmoni since she knows this is apart of halmoni weakness..I forsee a lot of things going on and Ew doing a lot of crying because she will be kick out of that house real soon and get a taste of why SJ really married her.. She's going to learn he did it just to bring that baby back and take it from her to reunite with the childs mother.. I'm loving it how she gets a lesson in life which she always seen crazy ajjumma and SJ with rose colored eyes.. I thought it was strange they never even talk about HY mom..

@sava2sava before EH agreed to marry SY she asked about HY's mum. SJ himself lied to her that HY mother died after giving birth, and that they never married because his mum did not approved of the relationship. With that information EH felt sorry to HY and agreed to marry SJ thinking that HY should not be deprived of a parent, a Father in this case. EH did not want HY to grow up not having a family, as in her situation. An unwise move to us since we know that Mdm Seo is evil, greedy and manipulative. EH didn't have the privilege to see that part of her, mean and strict .. yes, but evil .. not yet. Even SJ admitted to EH that she would be going into the 'lion's den' and that he would protect her nevertheless. Like a contract marriage, a verbal sort of, not written. She will need GW and her other friends help after this. Looks like SJ wants to get back with JK after being told that his Mother gave JK an ultimatum to end their relationship. 

HY will again be involve in the tussle, this time a three corner fight between EH, the adopted mother, evil grandma and SJ/JK .... legally who really has the right ....???? Since EH married SJ and moved his name to Seo Ha Yoon, that makes him the real father. And if SJ divorce EH .... she will lose parental rights over HY, more so if it is proven that JK is the real Mother. JK however forfeits her right by abandoning the baby. Btw did she know her Mother put the baby at the orphanage or was she lied to that the baby died later....?  Whatever she will not be considered for custody that easily. SJ still has the upper hand to get HY to stay with him.....oh dear ..... that evil woman still stand to gain .... Darn ...!!!

10 minutes ago, shebagirl said:

@sava2sava before EH agreed to marry SY she asked about HY's mum. SJ himself lied to her that HY mother died after giving birth, and that they never married because his mum did not approved of the relationship. With that information EH felt sorry to HY and agreed to marry SJ thinking that HY should not be deprived of a parent, a Father in this case. EH did not want HY to grow up not having a family, as in her situation. An unwise move to us since we know that Mdm Seo is evil, greedy and manipulative. EH didn't have the privilege to see that part of her, mean and strict .. yes, but evil .. not yet. Even SJ admitted to EH that she would be going into the 'lion's den' and that he would protect her nevertheless. Like a contract marriage, a verbal sort of, not written. She will need GW and her other friends help after this. Looks like SJ wants to get back with JK after being told that his Mother gave JK an ultimatum to end their relationship. 

HY will again be involve in the tussle, this time a three corner fight between EH, the adopted mother, evil grandma and SJ/JK .... legally who really has the right ....???? Since EH married SJ and moved his name to Seo Ha Yoon, that makes him the real father. And if SJ divorce EH .... she will lose parental rights over HY, more so if it is proven that JK is the real Mother. JK however forfeits her right by abandoning the baby. Btw did she know her Mother put the baby at the orphanage or was she lied to that the baby died later....?  Whatever she will not be considered for custody that easily. SJ still has the upper hand to get HY to stay with him.....oh dear ..... that evil woman still stand to gain .... Darn ...!!!

@shebagirl  I think SJ would also lose because of the lies he told to Ew to get her to marry him and his and momn plans to kick her out.. I think any judge in there right minds would see that all parties of concern only wants the child for there own selfish reasons but EW..  

My thing is Gw sister she must not be the real sister are you noticing her feelings for Gw.. These are feelings not of a sister.. 

Regarding GW's sister, I find her a possessive and snobbish person. Just because GW had been taking care of her since she was young, after the loss of their mum I presume, she exerted an unhealthy clingy traits towards the brother. Even her Father commented at the freakfast table to not be overly concern of GW and allow him space to lick his wounds. Her Father reminded her that she should turn her attention to getting a mate for herself instead. Dread to think how she will behaved when GW really go into a relationship with EH .... she would act as evil as the two grandmas.  Aaaaaah.....EH are surrounded by horrid women...!!!

by the way, why is episode 30 still not sub ?

I enjoyed todays episode, While tomorrows is going to be even better looking at the arrogant and selfish Mom and Son Duo get hit with some truths about who Gw is.. He's coming in as the heir to the company a slap to SJ face and Ew far as this matter goes.. I guess we will really see JK go after GW running him (SJ) nuts while mom is wondering why he hates her when she gets a dose of her son not wanting any woman but JK as he puts her before mom.. Crazy Ajjumma is getting just a small does of her karma which the biggest part is yet to come as she will have to give up all the wealth she stole and committing murder to hold on to it.. I thought the man that entered the shop today could be Ew father.. 

So heres my thoughts on how Ew will gain custody of HY.. JK is going to give up her carreer to be a stay at home mom for the child and SJ will be look down upon as the man to stay home for the child sake when EW has done everything under the son for the child sake she has proven to be mother material both G.ma's are out they both thew the child away knowing who the child was to the both of them.. Now being that GW is the heir to the company and he and Ew hook up and she gets married because it's no way SJ will ever register they marriage knowing that JK is up for grabs..   So I;m looking forward to seeing her walk around dumbfounded at the revalation of JK being HY mom and figuring out why SJ started to give her the cold shoulder.. I see a big custody battle going on her as Ew take all of them to court even rtevealing who HY real mother is.. Either way JK and SJ would be caught up in the biggest scandal there is including both crazy Ajjummas..Once Ew realize she needs GW backing in order to win we will see her show mnore feelings towards GW but I want her to understand her feelings because she has fallen in love with him.. But I think crazy Ajjumma past will also be apart of the scandal how she stole life from two children to support her own children and then used one of the kids to adopt her G/son wanting her son to marry some rich person daughter so he could be apart of society.. I wish somebody pout into EW head to investigate her dads diappearence and how can the maid of the house becomes filthy rich over night and her dad comes up missing..   

34 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

I enjoyed todays episode, While tomorrows is going to be even better looking at the arrogant and selfish Mom and Son Duo get hit with some truths about who Gw is.. He's coming in as the heir to the company a slap to SJ face and Ew far as this matter goes.. I guess we will really see JK go after GW running him (SJ) nuts while mom is wondering why he hates her when she gets a dose of her son not wanting any woman but JK as he puts her before mom.. Crazy Ajjumma is getting just a small does of her karma which the biggest part is yet to come as she will have to give up all the wealth she stole and committing murder to hold on to it.. I thought the man that entered the shop today could be Ew father.. 

So heres my thoughts on how Ew will gain custody of HY.. JK is going to give up her carreer to be a stay at home mom for the child and SJ will be look down upon as the man to stay home for the child sake when EW has done everything under the son for the child sake she has proven to be mother material both G.ma's are out they both thew the child away knowing who the child was to the both of them.. Now being that GW is the heir to the company and he and Ew hook up and she gets married because it's no way SJ will ever register they marriage knowing that JK is up for grabs..   So I;m looking forward to seeing her walk around dumbfounded at the revalation of JK being HY mom and figuring out why SJ started to give her the cold shoulder.. I see a big custody battle going on her as Ew take all of them to court even rtevealing who HY real mother is.. Either way JK and SJ would be caught up in the biggest scandal there is including both crazy Ajjummas..Once Ew realize she needs GW backing in order to win we will see her show mnore feelings towards GW but I want her to understand her feelings because she has fallen in love with him.. But I think crazy Ajjumma past will also be apart of the scandal how she stole life from two children to support her own children and then used one of the kids to adopt her G/son wanting her son to marry some rich person daughter so he could be apart of society.. I wish somebody pout into EW head to investigate her dads diappearence and how can the maid of the house becomes filthy rich over night and her dad comes up missing..   

Jk will never give up her career! That much you can glean she wants fame and fortune. I love the fact that sj treats ew like crap because in the end he and his mother will lose everything. Don't get me wrong ew/gw are truely end game as the parents to HY...sj if he didn't register his marriage to he has no claim to the child, but they can get sj for fraud of using the marriage to take the child. They will be successful for a time in taking hy away from ew but in true kdrama fashion he will refuse to eat and hospitalized....forcing sj/jk to give up the boy. Your scenario about the crazy ajjumma i think is spot on though.

I am enjoying the conversations in this forum.  I've seen bits and pieces of this drama and find it quite interesting.  I wanted to have a full understanding of the drama but can't find a link to where I could watch the subbed episodes.  Hoping to find a kind soul to lead me to that link.

Thank you!!!!

16 hours ago, Triton823 said:

Jk will never give up her career! That much you can glean she wants fame and fortune. I love the fact that sj treats ew like crap because in the end he and his mother will lose everything. Don't get me wrong ew/gw are truely end game as the parents to HY...sj if he didn't register his marriage to he has no claim to the child, but they can get sj for fraud of using the marriage to take the child. They will be successful for a time in taking hy away from ew but in true kdrama fashion he will refuse to eat and hospitalized....forcing sj/jk to give up the boy. Your scenario about the crazy ajjumma i think is spot on though.

Hi @Triton823  Happy New Years To You And Yours Truly Wishing You And The Family Members The Best For The Upcoming Years .. That's what I meant JK will never give up her career, I'm wondering why she vowed to take revenge on Gw when all he did was told her his feelings for someone else and not to have designs on him.. Her revenge should be towards his sister not Gw she was the one that posted the scandlous ad in the papers in order to get out of her contract with JK and not pay a her a dime.. JK should have left well enough alone but going after that family will end up getting all the dirty laundry about both families in the tabloids..  I do agree with SJ getting caught for a fradulent marriage I think somehow it's going to come out that it was all planned and how SJ and Mom used EW for there on gains tying a young girl down with a child thats not hers being look down on in society.. EH could sue them both and I hope she don't turn it down..Sue crazy ajjumma because it's her family money anyways.. But I do see them successful in getting that child.. Now on the other hands JK mom got a whole different scenario in her head.. She has in mind to take HY since she knows that JK career is going to hit rock bottom and no way she can climb back up so she wants HY for her next meal ticket.. So this is were everything will begin..

All the bells and whistles are ringing in EH face and ears and she still blind to the facts.. I wish something slap her in the face to snap out of it.. Now when crazy ajjumma mention a drowning and told her not to talk about her dad any more and to forget all about him she should see something was off with the way the woman respond to it all.. Also hearing SJ call JK mother ommanie and mentioning JK and walking out without a word to her should have woke her up but she still look there dumbfounded.. I think it will be JK crazy money hungry mother that will tell her who HY mom is and by this time it's going to be to late to just walk away with HY she will be the one thats kick out the door but it's the slap in the face she would need but crazy ajjumma will try and tell her she has no grounds and can't do anything when in fact she could sue them all for all the mental stress and whatever else she could think of..

1 hour ago, viyra said:

I am enjoying the conversations in this forum.  I've seen bits and pieces of this drama and find it quite interesting.  I wanted to have a full understanding of the drama but can't find a link to where I could watch the subbed episodes.  Hoping to find a kind soul to lead me to that link.

Thank you!!!!

Happ New Years To You Also @viyra Wising You And The Loved Ones Well In The Upcoming Years..

I msgs you the link check it out I think this is the best daily showing right now.. Even the Tv Novel is also good it's up there with the dailys..

Hurry and catch up I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts on the characters in this drama.. Both Mothers are greedy and do whatever for there kids but SJ mother (crazy ajjumma) takes the cake.. I'm looking forward to her getting what she dish out to others as she tells EH that she don't like nothing about her well she shouldn't like nothing about her when she a reminder of the things she did and have the gall to make people think she was EH sponsor what a joke.. I tell you she should loose it all son G/son money the buildings restaurant and whatever else she got from stealing someone else life and fortune.      

I know it is going to be a painful journey but at the end, GW and EW will be family with HY, crazy Ajjumma will go to jail and lose everything 

I hope EW father will come back with lots of money that can destroy the crazy family 

22 minutes ago, euraka said:

I know it is going to be a painful journey but at the end, GW and EW will be family with HY, crazy Ajjumma will go to jail and lose everything 

I hope EW father will come back with lots of money that can destroy the crazy family 

@euraka  Oyes her dad is coming back and I think the man they showed in todays episode at the resturant will be her father.. Once he figures out whats going on he's going to wreck havoc on crazy ajjumma she's not going to know what hit her or where it's coming from he's going to snatch everything from her in plain sight but she won;t know it's him because she so blindly believe he's dead..  

Archived