[Drama 2016-2017] Person who gives happiness 행복을 주는 사람, Thansk for support this thread.

0ly40

Since the poster for this drama shows GW, EW and Ha Yoon together and Ha Yoon is he same age as he is now, I'm hopeful this nightmare with the possible marriage happening with SJ will not last long.  Of course don't know how many episodes (100 more) it will take for EW to find out what happened to her family because of SJ's mother.  I also feel like not watching this for awhile, but I'm hooked on this drama. I guess I'll suffer the torturing episodes while waiting for the day of reckoning for SJ's mother and for dumb EW to "WAKE UP".  Also anticipating JK and her greedy mother joining in the "fight" for Ha Yoon.  That would sure UPSET SJ's evil mother.  Yippee. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if I can handle the level of ridiculousness this show is displaying.  I just might have to pick it up toward the end.  Maybe I'm just upset about the way GW has been treated.  My heart bleeds for him.  I would understand if he is going to leave for a few years and come back in time to  save Dummy from her evil MIL and husband.

I should of known, the way this drama started was to good to be true. I should of seen it coming. They had to make her to stupid stuff at some point. If they really do get married I hope he never registers their marriage cause this is just insanely stupid

18 hours ago, euraka said:

I doubt that since GW saw the picture of EW and her sister in her room so many times he would have recognize his sister 

for now i am going to stop watching i am praying something to happen to stop the wedding 

i have never thought of that lol 

I have stopped watching for now as well..its just too much..

19 hours ago, sybil said:

Since the poster for this drama shows GW, EW and Ha Yoon together and Ha Yoon is he same age as he is now, I'm hopeful this nightmare with the possible marriage happening with SJ will not last long.  Of course don't know how many episodes (100 more) it will take for EW to find out what happened to her family because of SJ's mother.  I also feel like not watching this for awhile, but I'm hooked on this drama. I guess I'll suffer the torturing episodes while waiting for the day of reckoning for SJ's mother and for dumb EW to "WAKE UP".  Also anticipating JK and her greedy mother joining in the "fight" for Ha Yoon.  That would sure UPSET SJ's evil mother.  Yippee. 

Hello Everyone, @sybil Just like you I'm hook, I can't go a day without watching finally got all the episodes sub today but 21 so I'll settel for this.. I was wondering what I thought was true and it tuns out that SJ only marrying EW because he could lose his son just as I thought if she married someone else and dumb EW is clueless as ever will agree to marry SJ.. So I'll come back after I'm all caught up but egar to read everyones comments 

8 hours ago, calledtoteach said:

I don't know if I can handle the level of ridiculousness this show is displaying.  I just might have to pick it up toward the end.  Maybe I'm just upset about the way GW has been treated.  My heart bleeds for him.  I would understand if he is going to leave for a few years and come back in time to  save Dummy from her evil MIL and husband.

We all call Ew dummy because we all kno who have shattered her life as a child but I can see why she agreed to marry SJ she thinks to give the baby his bio father and she has always dreamed of being SJ wife and mother of his children.. Some how I think he will father another child some place else and may try ands bring that child in on her can't say for sure but I hope it goes this way so she can divorce him and take the kid with her and leave SJ and crazy Halmoni with his new child.. 

I should of known, the way this drama started was to good to be true. I should of seen it coming. They had to make her to stupid stuff at some point. If they really do get married I hope he never registers their marriage cause this is just insanely stupid

@LoveBunny  We have no worries when it comes to the marriage registration crazy ajjumma isn't going to allow that.. Once she thinks they had that baby in the house long enough she's going to kick Ew out with nothing but the clothes she came with watch and see..

1 hour ago, euraka said:

i think it is the end for me i will come back and check after half way mark it is so ridiculous to get them married 

Morning Afternoon Evening To All..

It Wouldn't Be A Drama If They Didn't Get Married EW Will End Up Divorced.. I'm Beginning To Wonder They Way Gw Sister Approach Ew I Believe It's As Just As It Was Suggested That The Sister Isn't The Sister And Could Have A One Sided Crush For Gw..

But I Ask This Of All You Sj Seems To Know A Little About What His Mom Did Back Then I'm I The Only One That Got This Idea In My Head.. Mom Didn't Deny What She Did back Then To Him But She Wouldn't Say anything About It So He kNows She Stole they Family Wealth By Saying He would Make Up For All Her Wrong Doing To Ew That She Has Inflicyed On Her.. I Tell You This Is A Sure Sign To Bring Daddy Back Into The Picture..

@euraka  Come On Hang In There..    

On 12/22/2016 at 5:07 PM, sava2sava said:

Morning Afternoon Evening To All..

It Wouldn't Be A Drama If They Didn't Get Married EW Will End Up Divorced.. I'm Beginning To Wonder They Way Gw Sister Approach Ew I Believe It's As Just As It Was Suggested That The Sister Isn't The Sister And Could Have A One Sided Crush For Gw..

But I Ask This Of All You Sj Seems To Know A Little About What His Mom Did Back Then I'm I The Only One That Got This Idea In My Head.. Mom Didn't Deny What She Did back Then To Him But She Wouldn't Say anything About It So He kNows She Stole they Family Wealth By Saying He would Make Up For All Her Wrong Doing To Ew That She Has Inflicyed On Her.. I Tell You This Is A Sure Sign To Bring Daddy Back Into The Picture..

@euraka  Come On Hang In There..    

@sava2sava thank you let us endure it together i am Back let me maraton this week episodes 

I just watched Ep. 23 RAW.  Am watching on OnDemandKorea.  Does anyone have another website that translates to English sooner than OnDemandKorea?  In the preview for Ep. 24, it looks like SJ is liking EW now?  Or is he doing that because he is jealous of JK and GW?  Well EW, the dummy, is now being treated harshly by her Mother in Law, as well as her Sister in Law.  And why didn't EW ask her the evil witch of a Mother in Law about the rest of her mother's jewelry since she had her mother's ring.  It's only been a couple days since the wedding and Mother in Law's true colors are coming out.  Interesting that SJ is treating EW nicely.  Think he might genuinely have feelings for EW?  Doesn't show up in the Cast Chart.  Yup, still watching and still irritated with the situation.   I'm like EW... A dummy too for being adicted to this drama. 

Dear all... I have been lurking in this thread since it started and did not want to participate for fear that the storyline goes Mak Jang like many before. Somehow I cannot resist joining now since I keep seeing familiar names writing into this thread. 

This drama is still not subbed even now it is already at ep 24. I must have missed the part where SJ told his mum that he intend to make good to EW what she had lost. Did he really said that? Which episode was this .. 22 or 23 ..? So he knew all along that his Mother stole EW inheritance..? In ep 24 he seemed attached to Ha Yoon too and  it is very sad to see Gunnie holding on to Ha Yoon at lunch time. Please can they hurry up with the subbing, I have lost some info .. could only guessed by the body language ... frustrating. Can someone just do some recap ..?

Hi Everyone, What was said in the restuarant that made EW put that dumb damned fool look on her face..? 

Wow evil MIL ripping up contracts and this is just what SJ told Ew he wanted to protect the baby from I hope she don't be dumb and let MIL have her way just because she is the Bio G/ma.. I hope she wakes up fast and suggest to SJ to move out.. I think it's going to take something drastic for Ew to change.. Would it be her finding out about SJ still being in love with JK or something worst.. I'm still believing JK will try and claim the baby just to try and marry GW or go for parental rights to him.. So looking forward to seeing how this plays out.. I have to agree with the comments thats says her dad is some where with amnesia..

Has everyone gave up on this drama or what.. I see no comments after my last one..

Well it seems ajjumma is really showing EW her true colors how much abuse will she take from this woman.. SJ is upset because of JK who is madly trying to hook GW.. The sister told her not to mention her brother in a friendly term and keep they rlationship strictly business.. I', beginning to wonder if what was posted earlier was true that she's adopted and have her eyes set on marrying GW.. Mom is ready for DJ to get rid of EW now.. Also from the preview JK mom sees the connection between them all will she try and use the baby to help JK to hook GW// I'm looking forward to things unfolding in this drama and whats it's going to take for EW to leave.. 

I haven't given up on it quite yet @sava2sava but the holidays haven't allowed me much time to watch anything. Sounds like this is all turning into quite the mess though.... makes me apprehensive to watch until we get some happy things.

Did EW actually marry SJ?! I'm seriously disappointed in her lack of foresight if she did....

15 minutes ago, phikyl said:

Did EW actually marry SJ?! I'm seriously disappointed in her lack of foresight if she did....

@phikyl  Yes she did I have a feeling SJ told her that he could take the baby from her is why she agreed and her onesided love for him.. But things should be getting better now because JK mom is starting to see the connection in the child to all of them

I'm still watching faithfully.  It looks like GW sister is jealous of JK being friendly to GW.  Maybe she is "in love" with her brother.  Or if she is EW lost sister, her adopted brother.  She is acting very possessive of GW. Yes, in the preview looks like JK Mom is discovering something about HY birth or something.  Watched it RAW. SJ married EW because it was the fastest way and easiest way to get possession of HY, without going through all the legal battles when he was told that if she married someone, that would be to her advantage in keeping HY and a disadvantage to him.  The evil MIL's take on this, is get possession of HY and kick EW out.  I use possession intead of custody because that's really what MIL wants.  She wants to make him into a second SJ.  I can't quite read SJ.  He seems to really care for HY and is polite to EW.  I am glad he put his foot down about HY continuing to act with his mother because that's what HY wants.  MIL is so mean and vicious to EW.  EW is sooooo dumb.  When will she see that she is losing control of the raising of HY to MIL.  She's not being a good mother right now by listening to MIL.  WAKE UP, WAKE UP EW.

Oh no.... SJ told his mum that he intends to get close to JK and later let her into the secret that HY is their son. He seemed to imply that he would like to be a family with her. So EH would be chucked aside when he got his 'Wife' and HY. 

Seriously EH when you entered a marriage, you should expect at one point that he would consummate it one day. Have you not heard about the birds and the bees...??  A cat when faced with a fish in front of him will not just pat it and leave .... he would try to divulge the fish whichever way. The fact that he (SJ) abstain is so amazing.... too good to be true. 

This drama, like many drama before, portrays two horrible greedy mothers .... the things they do for fame and money. ..!!  It has been a trade mark in Kdrama that there are mothers, girls and lovers who are simply conniving, unscrupulous and vain that it makes us viewers just gasp in horror at their antics. Sincerely hope these traits remains a drama plot only. What values are they sending out to the young...!!

I saw a clip for ep 28 this morning [in the spoiler tag].... I cannot express how much I wish EW was witness to some of these moments! I need her to realize just how much GW loves her before I tear all of my hair out in frustration!

Spoiler

Rough translation of the parts I mean. I don't speak Korean fluently so I can't translate the whole thing. :tears:

GW: Jae Kyung-ssi. I have a person I love. 

then later:

JK: She's married, isn't she? The person you're thinking of...

GW: Yes, she's married. But even still, my feelings haven't stopped. Until I can give my heart to someone else I'll stay like this. Settling for another person isn't okay with me.....

[I may have mistranslated this a bit because I didn't recognize all the words but you get the idea]

Gun Woo is so seriously swoony. I can't even.... What is wrong with EW?!?!

Archived