[Drama 2016-2017] Person who gives happiness 행복을 주는 사람, Thansk for support this thread.

0ly40

Preview Ep 38

It is a room of the majin (龍)), the appearance which clearly changes like a honeymoon room. Majin and the dragon A marriage picture of a person hangs in a large format.

I am sleeping, sleeping next to me. Dreamlike I see the reality, the vigilance. My eyes are open, I am happy with each other, I am in the morning

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Triton823 said:

The preview looks rough....they take the kid and think he will automatically recognize them as parents....EPIC failure coming soon!

I knew it, besides what does JK know about raising a child anyway. Selfish, heartless people.

10 hours ago, eakeeper said:

but they know she isn't the match for GW on social status

Ugh. If only they knew!

GW hasn't turned away from EH though right? [I'm still far, far behind on episodes. Still haven't caught up from the holiday-forced hiatus ><] As long as GW doesn't turn away from her and decide to be with someone else, she won't need to fight for her status at all. He's more than willing to fight that battle for her [up to where i've seen]

@Triton823 omg. Poor HY! He's going to be so terrified. And everytime he cries, I cry so it's going to be a bad time. :tears: 

I'm going to hurt so bad for HY but at the same time, JK and SJ are going to get a taste of what it really means to be parents. So far, they've only really seen the HY who is loved by/comfortable with EH. Take her out of the picture and he's going to be a lost/scared little boy surrounded by strangers.

I bet we see another side to HY soon and I'm relishing the whiplash his "parents" are going to experience. 

3 hours ago, Triton823 said:

The preview looks rough....they take the kid and think he will automatically recognize them as parents....EPIC failure coming soon!

@Triton823 Hy started showing the epic failure.. I don't know why SJ thought he could take Hy to JK and tell him she's his mother and all will be fine like in the drama role they been playing. The more they keeps that child from EH the more he will not become close to JK.. Both mother and son thinks just telling him certain things will be ok .. HY knows he came to that house with EH to be there with no EH no matter how much crazy ajjumma try to buy him to keep him in her grasp the more it's going to backfire because nothing any of them can do will be able to replace EH..

Now from the preview the child has left whatever kind of get together they were having to look for EH.. This is very sad yes the preview is heart wrenching the child crying for his mom.. If EH had and atty she could have left the police station with HY through a court order.. The court order could be granted to her until all parties involved go to court and establish custody of the child.. Being that Hy has always been in EH care for the duration of his life she would have gained tempoary custody because the child advocates and judges know a sudden uprooting the child could be hurtful to him..   

The last daily drama I watched that had a child birth secret involved ( witch need just before this one actually "women's secret" ) the child's real mother pissed me off. She didn't want to let him know that she was his mother, she would rather be the ajuma that he loves  more than letting him know that she is his mother. I thought she was stupid, I thought to myself "with the way this women took your child from you, you are just going to leave him with her. Take her to court you will win for sure" however she had her child's best Ingres at heart.

This drama is the complete opposite, everyone is just selfish. The father is number one, this women's mother left your son in box without ever looking back, the mother never looked for him, and you where looking down on the women he called mom for raising a child that wasn't hers. I believe that he is using his son to get back with what's her name because not once as he thought of how it would affect him to have such big news dropped on him.

Selfish number two is EH she didn't think anything trough, all she heard was it's my son let's get married and raise him together. Her love for this man blinded her judgement and now she's paying for it. 

Selfish number three, that crazy old bag, her need to have absolute control over every situation backfired on her like no tomorrow. She wanted to control EHs life, she didn't want to claim Hy as her real grandson but he was like a possetion to her nonetheless. Now look, everything she didn't want to happen is happening.

4 hours ago, LoveBunny said:

The last daily drama I watched that had a child birth secret involved ( witch need just before this one actually "women's secret" ) the child's real mother pissed me off. She didn't want to let him know that she was his mother, she would rather be the ajuma that he loves  more than letting him know that she is his mother. I thought she was stupid, I thought to myself "with the way this women took your child from you, you are just going to leave him with her. Take her to court you will win for sure" however she had her child's best Ingres at heart.

This drama is the complete opposite, everyone is just selfish. The father is number one, this women's mother left your son in box without ever looking back, the mother never looked for him, and you where looking down on the women he called mom for raising a child that wasn't hers. I believe that he is using his son to get back with what's her name because not once as he thought of how it would affect him to have such big news dropped on him.

Selfish number two is EH she didn't think anything trough, all she heard was it's my son let's get married and raise him together. Her love for this man blinded her judgement and now she's paying for it. 

Selfish number three, that crazy old bag, her need to have absolute control over every situation backfired on her like no tomorrow. She wanted to control EHs life, she didn't want to claim Hy as her real grandson but he was like a possetion to her nonetheless. Now look, everything she didn't want to happen is happening.

EH marrying SJ was indeed the child's best interest because you have to remember the biological family unit is big thing in Korea. What EH did was selfless on her part because she wanted HY to be with his biological father so we can't really blame her for that. You are correct about JK which SJ never yet realized but trust me he will in no time. JK once she separated from SJ never no not once even bothered to give him a second glance. This notion gives me the history will repeat itself in that JK will take HY and drop SJ...especially after the truth about where SJ family wealth came from! Though JK will not be without Karma, but whatever she thought she had will be burned up when the truth is she abandoned her son, no celebrity ever wants this particular scandal to break out.

I still see SJ once he realizes JK is not into him will try to go back to EH. JK ambitions are much bigger than SJ ambitions which is a happy family, but unfortunately as we have all seen....that for them is a fools dream at best.

I honestly think as painful as it is, this particular separation should be utilized to propel Eun Hee's character into somebody stronger. I want her to focus on her for a while. Don't get me wrong, while SJ and JK, vile people learn that raising a child isn't just getting him home and showering them with gift, we could perhaps let Eun Hee build her life a bit away from all these and more bonding moments with Gun Woo.

Also, I think I am running out of cuss words to shower on the SJ family, piece of work they are. I really need Eun Hee to start becoming stronger and giving back exactly what they are giving her.

2 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

I honestly think as painful as it is, this particular separation should be utilized to propel Eun Hee's character into somebody stronger. I want her to focus on her for a while. Don't get me wrong, while SJ and JK, vile people learn that raising a child isn't just getting him home and showering them with gift, we could perhaps let Eun Hee build her life a bit away from all these and more bonding moments with Gun Woo.

Also, I think I am running out of cuss words to shower on the SJ family, piece of work they are. I really need Eun Hee to start becoming stronger and giving back exactly what they are giving her.

You just hit the nail on the head. This is what EH will do. In her current state she can't do anything with JK/SJ only with her becoming a stronger person (with the help of GW) can she have hte power to put those two vile creatures in their place.

19 minutes ago, Triton823 said:

You just hit the nail on the head. This is what EH will do. In her current state she can't do anything with JK/SJ only with her becoming a stronger person (with the help of GW) can she have hte power to put those two vile creatures in their place.

I know, she has to toughen up. Also since its a daily drama, I am pretty sure down the line that richard simmons SJ will fall for her after JK dumps him again. He'll definitely create more trouble for her and Gun Woo.

TBH I'm liking SJ talking stupid to EH and doing and saying all these horrible things to her he thinks just because he's with the baby mother that they have all the rights but like everyone else I want EH to establish herself and her and Gw relationship.. I want EH to give them a dose of theyt own lesson right when they think all is quite and they can move on all parties are hit with custody papers.. Because even as of now SJ isn't allowing HY to see EH this is wrong of him on so many levels.. Come back and give them hell.. Have and interview and tell how JK came back and stole the baby her family abandon at birth..

8 hours ago, sava2sava said:

TBH I'm liking SJ talking stupid to EH and doing and saying all these horrible things to her he thinks just because he's with the baby mother that they have all the rights but like everyone else I want EH to establish herself and her and Gw relationship.. I want EH to give them a dose of theyt own lesson right when they think all is quite and they can move on all parties are hit with custody papers.. Because even as of now SJ isn't allowing HY to see EH this is wrong of him on so many levels.. Come back and give them hell.. Have and interview and tell how JK came back and stole the baby her family abandon at birth..

I hate how they treat her like a doormat..........she needs to get professional success and financial stability to kick these assholes back. As it it, I don't see her winning anything. JK, its a matter of time, she realizes what a bomb the revelation is that she has a son that she left moments after giving birth and hightails it away from both SJ and HY, I am waiting for that. JK is only good while things go her way, the moment her ambitions will be threatened, she will leave and kick SJ to the curb once again.

14 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

I hate how they treat her like a doormat..........she needs to get professional success and financial stability to kick these assholes back. As it it, I don't see her winning anything. JK, its a matter of time, she realizes what a bomb the revelation is that she has a son that she left moments after giving birth and hightails it away from both SJ and HY, I am waiting for that. JK is only good while things go her way, the moment her ambitions will be threatened, she will leave and kick SJ to the curb once again.

@Nymeria289  SJ is going to have to try and out a stop to EH, Who has all the rights to HY.. I see SJ using the facts of JK liking Gw to try and get her to approach him again to see what EJH is up to.. Little that he knows that Gw never gave to flying farts about JK.. Then again SJ is selfish and self centered he wants her all to himself.. I think it's disgusting how they did the interview bit never said they had a child together.. I can see how SJ & JK selfishness will come back to the both of them.. Because it's going to be revealed that they only wanted to take that baby back for there on personal gains.. I hope someone can come along to help EH with her clain they abandon the baby..  Another thing is JK mom will try and get her away once she finds out crazy ajjumma is being sued and on her way to jail for attempted murder.. So let them live in the day in they workd because all will come crashing down once EH father shows back up..

I am wondering....

Now, EH is away to get herself together, she will run into her father.  If that happens, she will resent him at first since she believes he abandoned her and her sister. The sooner or later, they will have to let us know if he is dead or alive. 

EH is a saint, for the sake of HY she decided to walk away from the tussle. This is another round of setback for her after her father's death and Eun Noah's disappearance. Maybe this could be the turning point in her life, a chance meeting with someone, an opportunity to start fresh away from her painful past.

The latest episode is so sad, but not to worry HY will go and search for her one day. The part that baffles me is that JK certainly is void of maternal instinct, HY would normally has this invisible bond for the real mother and vice versa, however long they are apart. Somehow this drama exclude that natural bond that is found with mother and child. This bond is universal.... if the reverse had occurred where HY grew up till adulthood, and found out that EH is not his bio mother, he would go and seek for his real mother even if it was going to take years. That is a natural instinct that is inherent in human .... the invisible bond god gifts to nature. Either writer purposely omits that or put it away for story sake.

Whatever, it is so painful to see that a EH being manipulated at every turn of her life. The housekeeper, ie Mdm Park, cheated her out of her inheritance... and now the son also manipulated the custody of his Son from her. Her only living family, a Eun Nah was also taken away from her in a fire,  supposedly. We have yet to see who among her family will surface, her Father supposedly drowned in the river, or the sister who were lost in the fire. One of them must appear to help her to recover her riches, and later give her the opportunity to stand tall to these people who denied her everything. It is so unfair how lthey have treated her..... just because she has nothing....:bawling:

Oh my oh my ..... judging from today's preview GW manage to locate EH. Hope he helps her and give support to her. Now she needs all the help to move on. That will be next week .... so hoping for a better outcome to this week frustration.....

Just now, shebagirl said:

Oh my oh my ..... judging from today's preview GW manage to locate EH. Hope he helps her and give support to her. Now she needs all the help to move on. That will be next week .... so hoping for a better outcome to this week frustration.....

Amen to that

Archived