[Drama 2016-2017] Person who gives happiness 행복을 주는 사람, Thansk for support this thread.

0ly40

at the end of season 8 they really look like happy family. particularly that scene it seems for shadowing the future right now there is no romantic feeling between the two leads i am looking forward how their love story unfold 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just tracked this one down and watched the first two episodes suffering along with the little girls due to the horrible evil inflicted upon them by the wicked witch. The child playing Lee Yoon-ji's character is killing me. Kids always tear your heart out in these dramas. :tears:  Can't wait to see Yoon Ji again! She's always great in everything that she does.. :)

finally i can log in to soomi and comment. figured out after a while that i had to clear my cookies.

I've watched a total of 4 daily dramas and I've been dassapointed by 3, I'm almost bald from pulling my hair out.

This drama starts off pretty good, I really like it. I hope the dad pops up alive at some point, maybe he was in a coma and woke up looking for his children because this drama cannot be just about her and that child. I will end up being highly disappointed, that woman is way to despicable to be left alone like that. I also hope they don't make the female lead out to be a stupid one, I already ship her and the male lead they are so cute...oh and her smile :heart:

1 hour ago, LoveBunny said:

finally i can log in to soon-i and comment. figured out after a while that i had to clear my cookies.

I've watched a total of 4 daily dramas and I've been dassapointed by 3, I'm almost bald from pulling my hair out.

This drama starts off pretty good, I really like it. I hop the dad pops up alive at some point, maybe he was in a coma and woke up looking for his children because this drama cannot be just about her and that child. I will and end highly disappointed, that woman is way to despicable to be left alone like that. I also hope they don't make the female lead out to be a stupid one, I already ship her and the male lead they are so cute...oh and her smile :heart:

@LoveBunny  We you and I clearly agree that the evil woman needs to get not only karna but her retrobution.. She has done to much evil to play like life it's self for her and children are a bed of roses and she can't be touch I see part of her sins her children will recieve so it's a matter of time.. I think all her wealth will be taken from her and she rotten in prison for the rest of her natural life.  

Do anyone have the link to the character chart..?

i am glad there is a sub for this drama  i found the character discribtion and sadly they are going to take her son a way  http://content.mbc.co.kr/program/drama/2919304_64285.html

Seo Suk Jin  thinks he is better than everyone else  around him and criticize EH for raising a stranger child i can't wait to see his face when he find out it is his son, he was kind when they were kids what happen to him at least the sister turn out  good when they were young she was the mean one. it seems she genuinely care about EH may be i am wrong in episode 10 GW seems a bit jealous when EH were talking to SJ at broadcasting cafe  

@sava2sava  you are right the witch has to pay for her crime  right now nobody now her shady past i am sure the future episode her life will crumble, no one knows her  in Seoul I am sure people will show up later own from her past including the dad I was wondering did the sister really died in the fire  

2 hours ago, LoveBunny said:

finally i can log in to soon-i and comment. figured out after a while that i had to clear my cookies.

This drama starts off pretty good, I really like it. I hop the dad pops up alive at some point, maybe he was in a coma and woke up looking for his children because this drama cannot be just about her and that child. I will and end highly disappointed, that woman is way to despicable to be left alone like that. I also hope they don't make the female lead out to be a stupid one, I already ship her and the male lead they are so cute...oh and her smile :heart:

My favorite daily drama, by far, also featured Lee Yoon Ji (as the second lead to Goo Hye Sun's staring character in the best role of her career as the ever lovable and spunky "farm girl" Yang Gukwha) in the all time great Pure in Heart (aka Pure 19 or Hearts of Nineteen.) It had the greatest of casting, story, portrayals, comedy, drama, etc. and won best new actress awards for it's two leading ladies, who tied with the great Yoon Eun Hye for the year end award at the KBS Awards Show in 2007. At 167 episodes, it could have gone on for a hundred more and I'd still have watched it at least three times. :)

I'm watching this one because i find the actor plays Gun Woo is charming and he can act.

It's just starting yet the main actress looks so tired. Will she has the energy to go till the end? All this long drama i like to watch but feel sorry for the actors.

I started watching this drama because I like the actor Lee Ha Yool who I saw in The Stars are Shining.  (The actress who was evil and in love with him in the Stars are Shining, now plays his nice sister in this drama.)  However he is now playing the part of a jerk Seo Suk Jin.  I really like this drama.  It's sad there are not many watching it or on this Forum.  We really need a drama fan that can translate the episodes in this forum.  Where are you, Korean translators?  We need you.  And I hope this drama does well.

Archived