[Drama 2016-2017] Love Bubbles, 사랑은 방울방울, Mon-Fri 19:20. Thanks for all your support!!

0ly40

Recaps of episode 22 (raw version):

• Snowflake's step mother definitely has something to hide from her "new" family. Her second attempt to deny she is the woman GJ knew from the orphanage pisses GJ off so much she threatened to ask WH's mom personally about her identity. If I'm not wrong, Snowflake's step mom lamented she had a hard time living with BW's dad.
  • The recipe stealer thought it was a good idea to leave BW out of the team's dinner. BW managed to find out later from WH about it and confronted the recipe stealer who made up a lame excuse (BW was busy working in the kitchen?) for not informing her about it.
  • BW packed and gave the leftover food from the cooking class to the security staff on night shift. WH saw what she was doing and asked her about it. He returned to his office and was obviously impressed at how considerate and thoughtful BW is.
  • SC saw BW grabbing a quick bite at the convenience store. Poor BW. She was actually affected by the fact that she was not the one to cook her fried shrimp dish on the cookery show. Note to SC: time to source for a good book on food decoration as a present for BW.
  • DJ's dad saw SC and BW coming home together at night.
  • Was the recipe stealer trying to get back at BW for confronting her about the dinner she had purposely been left out of? She dumped five years' worth of past data on BW's desk and told BW to compile them by the next day.
  • BW encountered difficulties with her given task as she's not familiar with "Excel". She asked the younger male colleague on how to operate the PC and he gladly and kindly showed her how to use it.
  • BW worked diligently through the night to complete her task.
  • The next morning, the recipe stealer was surprised BW managed to finish the task she gave her. The rest of the strategy development team staff were also impressed, especially the young male colleague who was praising BW and saying she has just picked up the skills to use Excel from him the day before.
  • How creepy can Snowflake (and her step mother too) get? Her step mother used "bribe" to get WH's mom to disclose her son's "schedule" to her.
  • WH was surprised to meet Snowflake at an indoor rock climbing gym he frequents. Snowflake took the opportunity to get him to show her how to rock climb, claiming it's her first try at the sports. SC looked disgusted at her behavior and lies.
  • Snowflake is trying very hard to get WH to ditch SC by persuading him with some sloppy and lame excuses. I think WH said that SC is someone who will work for him during his lifetime (along those lines meaning he regards SC as a very important staff).
  • SC and DJ's dad took a walk and DJ's dad asked SC if he has feelings for BW. I am so glad he isn't against SC having feelings for her but SC wants DJ's dad to keep it a secret for the time being since BW isn't aware of how he feels about her.
  • Snowflake makes another attempt to get WH to go out with her by visiting him at his house. They were looking at an array of tableware when Snowflake slipped and lost her balance. WH was quick to receive her to prevent her from falling and the shameless Snowflake seized the chance by throwing her arms around him and kissing him on his lips. :blink: I need brain bleach after witnessing the awful and forceful attack on WH...

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With CR hotly pursuing WH, both of them has spent quite some time together and it ended with CR kissing WH. I guess this has to happen to know if his heart beats for CR. I bet that when WH spents more time with BW and if there is an accidental kiss between them, WH's heart will definitely start beating. He will realize the differences in his feelings when he is with both of them. He will be wondering why doesn't his heart beat for CR who is known for her beauty, is educated and came from a good family as compared to BW who is a village girl with no education, was married before and even has a son. It may take some time for him to accept such illogical behavior. 

As for SC, I don't really mind if BW ends up with him. He is the perfect father figure for BW's son and the 3 of them does make a happy family. I truly enjoyed the scene with SC and BW. SC is so sweet ! If he did not end up with BW eventually, I don't want him to end up with that awful and snobbish CR.  

4 hours ago, rikimaiu said:

With CR hotly pursuing WH, both of them has spent quite some time together and it ended with CR kissing WH. I guess this has to happen to know if his heart beats for CR. I bet that when WH spents more time with BW and if there is an accidental kiss between them, WH's heart will definitely start beating. He will realize the differences in his feelings when he is with both of them. He will be wondering why doesn't his heart beat for CR who is known for her beauty, is educated and came from a good family as compared to BW who is a village girl with no education, was married before and even has a son. It may take some time for him to accept such illogical behavior. 

As for SC, I don't really mind if BW ends up with him. He is the perfect father figure for BW's son and the 3 of them does make a happy family. I truly enjoyed the scene with SC and BW. SC is so sweet ! If he did not end up with BW eventually, I don't want him to end up with that awful and snobbish CR.  

:tears: I fear it but knew the kiss would happen sooner or later, but, but, it's plain gross WH got kissed by his creepy stalker. It's nightmarish and I find her behavior repulsive.

I wonder who bought the dress for BW. SC's jaw practically dropped at the sight of BW in that beautiful dress:). Yes!!!! I really hope and want SC to end up with BW! They look great together and BW's son is really fond of SC. And I am totally in agreement with you @rikimaiu that in the event SC doesn't end up with BW, the writers must not lump him with the stalker Snowflake. Snowflake needs to do time in jail for the heinous crime she committed.

In the preview, did WH mention something about a "contract" to Snowflake @rikimaiu?

2 hours ago, euraka said:

I don't know which direction  this drama is going WH seems interested in both women, while BW arouse his curiosity  and makes him smile and I don't really get what impress him about CR except the fact that she knows lots of famous chefs and both studied aboard or maybe he feels in debt since her father save his life(I found it ridiculous  he merely doing his job that what doctors do...). CR sink her claws into WH I don't think she will let go, she is one a hell of a stalker, showing up everywhere... like a ghost, come to think of it is kind of creepy.

from the preview, there will be make over for BW and the look on SC face is priceless I am already having a second lead syndrome.

I was happy and proud of Bw for completing her work though take her whole night, that was a slap in their face.

I can believe CR kissed WH and he let her 

@euraka  You right CR is a creepy stalker she made my skin crawl kissing WH like that totally caught him off guard but now he knows what her agends is and what he will do to fight her off him.. As of now I thinks he's tolerating her just because her dad doing his job and some what he knows his mom maybe eyeing her as his partner.. I'm wondering right now what will be his breaking point.. I hope Bw new look is her new office look because she'll catch more then just SC and WH eyes in the company.. Cr needs ro learn she's not the only beauty in the company. I think Bw new look is going to tick CR and the recipe stealer off.. I wouls love it since they left  BW out of they company get together WH invires her out for a meal alone just to see the look on CR face and what will she do to invite herself there..

44 minutes ago, rikimaiu said:

The difference WG is going to notice is that CR is constantly throwing herself at him in a hot purduit when BW dose nothing of a sort just things happens and she goes with the flow and thats what he likes and respond to CR over aggressive attitude will become a turnoff for him.. Granted that some men like a women that can't take the lead sometimes but not in the beginning of the relationship Cr hasn't given WH the impression that she likes him until this kiss in todays episode.. So her taking charge like this could be the one thing she thought could seal that they are in and relationship will confirm he's had no interest in her now.. Also from observing her kissing him he's not responding to it at all..    

I also watched the raw as well and was a bit upset with a few scenes (i) the cheating/thief developer (cannot remember her name/ as we say in our country teefing) bullying of BW (ii) CR & YS attempts to trap WH now his mother is part of the mix (iii) the tricky slip and forced peck to WH by CR - that's not a real kiss, it was a lip touch with WH's eyes wide opened & surprised (iv) the supposedly drunk scene between WW and WK.  

However I look at the silver lining for the following reasons (i) cheating/teefing developer had to eat humble pie when BW actually completed the task despite not having much computer skills she would be doing more so in the future where BW is concerned - so looking forward to it (ii) WH actually noticed BW's absence when the team 'ate' together & commented on it, he smiles thinking about her later as he worked (iii) the WH trap that is being set by the 3 women is likely to fall through in time, we just have to be patient (iv) that is likely to be the first and last peck that CR will actually get from WH as from the preview there seem to be a response from WH to CR regarding their "so called promising relationship" that appears to wipe that smile off her face; plus BW undergoes a makeover since SC notices her new look rest assured so will all the other males especially WH (v) I now more so want WW and WK to get married soon because of this family linkage thing (I think)  for that culture as WW is CR's uncle, WK is WH's sister should they marry that means indirectly CR & WH will be related as such they cannot get married or actually be in a romantic relationship any way apart from platonic as they would now be 'family' that which I am very grateful for.  So looking forward to the subs for this especially the preview.

Other - both CR and BW are the same age, CR's hit and run & relationship with SC was when she was 21 and BW's pregnancy & relationship with DJ was also when she was 21.  Five years has passed, therefore both women are now 26 (Korean age - 27).  I will also go on the assumption that DJ and WH were also the same age 25 when the heart attack and transplant  etc. occurred so WH is now 30 years old (Korean age - 31).  SC is older than CR but younger than WH so he to me is around 28 years (Korean age - 29).  I also like the fact that he did not lie to the father about his growing feelings for BW, in a way it benefits the father as he considers SC as part of the family should/if BW had reciprocate his feelings and they got married it would be no problem if all of them lived at the house so in that sense both DJ's parents  win & will be happy.

Gone for now, until next episode.

14 hours ago, chasen8888 said:

I watched the last two subbed episodes and my question is that - How is it that BH Group did not know that their supplier of the imported shrimp was on the banned list from their Ministry because of bad food for 5 years? For a company of that size not to keep due diligence and current on their inventory & suppliers shows complete incompetence on WH's part, strategy development  dept. the company etc., I am surprised that the customers had not suffered food poisoning earlier to date. It gives the impression that they were not taking the customer eating & wants into top consideration.

DJ's mother is a very selfish and narrow minded woman especially where BW/Byeol is concerned.  It does not surprise me that she wants BW/Byeol to live with her forever because in her heart and mind its the only way to keep DJ alive/connection to DJ who was & still is her favorite.  BW is not going to leave Byeol so how she looks at it is if BW marries the chance of losing her grandson is very high that she definitely does not want. So she is not going to approve of BW of having a life/a relationship, she finally sees BW as a daughter who should remain a spinster taking care of the family; in addition need a tiny clarification I thought BW was 26 and not 30 (translators please get the info right). 

Looking forward to the next episode, take care everyone and no more jinxing.

Sorry to cut your post:

I thought it was the supplier of the imported shrimp was busted one time 5 years ago for the bad food, and that it was 'ancient history', not a 5 year ban. I will go back and re-watch; now you have me curious. I wonder too if the Eng translations/subs confuse the issue as well. I have to fully rely on the Eng subbers.

You are not the only one questioning BW's age. When she was helping her dad at the fish market in the first episode, her age was given as 22--but I am not sure if that is Korean age or western age. For argumentative purposes, I am gonna go with 22 as a western age. DJ's death date was given as January 25, 2011. (I have that screencapped, and DJ's date of birth was given as 1984) So if she had the baby later in 2011, Byeol would be just past 5 years old by western standards, and currently BW would be 27 and have a birth year of 1989--again, going by western standards. Maybe the parents have the idea that BW better get remarried by age 30 or else it's too late (or she will turn into a pumpkin) or some other nonsense. I still am holding a grudge over BW's treatment by DJ's mom in the early episodes! 

1 hour ago, rikimaiu said:

@sk0317, yes indeed. In the preview,  WH and CR agreed on a contract date for 1 month. CR will try to let WH's heart beat for her and it will be a secret date without others knowing. 

Thank you so much for the explanation and translation of what the conversation was about @rikimaiu! :)

Annyeong Chingu's.  I am getting a tad bit confused. I though BW was younger than CR. BW's mother abandoned her when she was a baby. Did she leave her husband for CR's Dad. Remember CR lost her mom when she was old enough to remember her and dislike her new stepmother to give her a hard time. Can someone please explain it to me. 

5 hours ago, shamrockmom said:

Maybe the parents have the idea that BW better get remarried by age 30 or else it's too late (or she will turn into a pumpkin) or some other nonsense. I still am holding a grudge over BW's treatment by DJ's mom in the early episodes! 

@shamrockmom  I'm with you still holding a grudge with DJ mom.. I hate the fact that these types of mom can't believe that they son will not have desires to have intercourse with there girlfriends regardless if they love them or not and since when has it became a crime to have intercourse before marriage.. I hate it when the girl always has to be the one to seduce the guy and not the other way around.. Do Korean moms really believe that they sons will stay a virgin until they are married.. There is a such a thing is called materbation it's a form of sex in the earlier days.. Now days it's a right of passage into adulthood (as i call it rubbing one out lol) But her treatment to BW was unreal and the gall to tell her to get rid of the baby.. I'm glad DJ was man enough to stand up to her and choose his love over her she will always be his mom and he'll love her but BW is carring the very exetension of him and how could he reside on a bench as a judge knowing that he abandon his girlfriend and child.. Which brings me to question how did DJ brother end up marrying whom he did.. Is she really that biased between her two sons.. I bet any kind of money she got pregnant before marriage.. The nerve to questions BW education was hers was worst.. 

7 hours ago, chasen8888 said:

I also like the fact that he did not lie to the father about his growing feelings for BW, in a way it benefits the father as he considers SC as part of the family should/if BW had reciprocate his feelings and they got married it would be no problem if all of them lived at the house so in that sense both DJ's parents  win & will be happy.

@chasen8888  Love Sc for being honest to dad about his feelings and himself, Mom is going to be the problem regardless to whatever man it is she don't or have ever thought about BW seeing someone else in her eyes Bw is her sons wife and her only marriage regardless if DJ is dead or not.. Just because Dad has approved of Sc and Bw mom will never agree to it even though she still won't be losing Bw or her G/son she wil have to come to terns of her G/child calling someone else dad.. The last name changing will become another big obestcle for BW even though it could benefit the child in many ways mom or dad will never see it this way..  

5 hours ago, finebyme said:

Okay, interesting episode today, despite the similarities with witch's castle and all other underdog food related kdramas.

I wonder if BW got the dress to go on a blind date with someone.

CR, wow that girl has guts!!

@finebyme  Of course she has guts, She wasn't getting any where waiting on WH to make a move towards her so she took the liberties, And glad that WH is putting stipulation on her date suggestions which she didn't seem to happy about.. The look on her frace said it all when he spoke of the end of some contract.. I hope Bw shows up in her pretty dress at the next tapping of the show because WH is already trying to find a word to describe her and according to him one won't do not like CR and the nerve to stay she'll shake his heart.. I hope she gets hers for her stabbing SC in the back.. Maybe WH might go through and encounter without Sc being there and he will learn from her dad that he never told Cr that WH shouldn't have and assitant.. Maybe her suggestion about Sc will cause WH to find out about the two of them..

2 hours ago, rikimaiu said:

@sk0317, yes indeed. In the preview,  WH and CR agreed on a contract date for 1 month. CR will try to let WH's heart beat for her and it will be a secret date without others knowing. 

Thanks @rikimaiu  I'm looking forward to the ending of this 1 month contract..

9 hours ago, sk0317 said:

Recaps of episode 22 (raw version):

@sk0317  Thanks for the recap..

Another thing Step mom ditch Bw and her dad a month after she was born wow and she said it was hard well having a baby is never easy even after they become adults it's not easy.. So the lady in the picture isn't her.. I'm wondering do Bw knows this..     

19 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Annyeong Chingu's.  I am getting a tad bit confused. I though BW was younger than CR. BW's mother abandoned her when she was a baby. Did she leave her husband for CR's Dad. Remember CR lost her mom when she was old enough to remember her and dislike her new stepmother to give her a hard time. Can someone please explain it to me. 

@UnniSarah  From my understanding her long time orphanage sister knows she abandon Bw and dad when Bw was a month old.. I assume she started working for Cr family shortly after or maybe a year or two after she left them which would mean CR maybe a year or two older them BW.. So Bw could have been 19 or 20 years of age at the time her and DJ meet.. I don't get this age thing in this drama.. I know Bw dad was harping on her about going to college and doing things that other girls do at her age so I'm guess she hadn't to long graduated high schoool at that time maybe out of high school about a year..

I am glad that DJ's father approved of SC going for BW. I think his rationale is that since they considered SC as a family member and if SC and BW are together, Byeol will continue to stay with them. It is better to have this arrangement rather than BW meeting someone else and be married out of the family taking Byeol with her. Well, if WH and CR are dating for the time being, I am rooting for SC and BW !

@UnniSarah, from the official page, both CR and BW are of the same age, 22 - 28 years old. 

@finebyme, yes, it is indeed Witches Castle all over again. Horrors upon Horrors ! I am sure we will have another crazy obsessive and possessive female who will not let go of her prey. So I won't be surprise if the writer throws in attempted suicide or guilt blackmail if ever CR was hurt or disabled trying to save WH. Just don't go to the route of sleeping with the man after making him drunk and claims pregnancy. I have enough of that ! LOL. 

23 minutes ago, makeuptemple said:

so they remade beating again? the plot was the same on that drama?

The similarity so far is the contract date. Background of the 2 girls and the guy is a bit similar too with the first girl being poor and hardworking, the other girl being rich and snobbish. The main lead guy is also cold hearted like the current lead guy. Apart from these, the plot is not the same. Up till now, this is more interesting. Can't say if it will go downhill later on. 

Oh gosh ... CR is really stalking and throwing herself endlessly at WH. I laughed at WH reaction when he saw her coming to lunch with him and his mom. It's truly funny.

SC looked at CR with disgust during the rock climbing session. She was truly and clearly acting coy and flirting with WH just like she did before with SC. 

CR is now planting ideas in WH head to get rid of SC but I can see that it will backfires badly on her. Knowing that WH cares for the people who is dear to him. Now WH will plan SC career in his corporation.  SC will not just be his bodyguard and chauffeur but will be his PA and right hand man. This way WH keeps SC by his side as well as ensure SC has a bright future.

BW is the only one that actually made WH think of her without her doing anything. :wub: WH is trying to figure her out. He has never met someone like her before in his life. She intrigues him. In his world, he always have girls like CR hanging around him. Although he used to be cold and bizman to boot, he still only wants love in his marriage and not a biz marriage transaction like all chabeol family. He told his mom that he will only marry the girl who make his heart beats for her. He himself knows that it's not that easy to win his heart. She has to be a very special girl.

So far none of the people in office knows that she is a widow with a young kid.

Ewwlll...that eagle swoop kiss CR planted on surprised WH. Will we see him pushing her away by instinct tonight? Or will it be a dead fish kiss? 

In preview, love the surpriseday look on CR face when WH stipulate a 1 month contract. So during this month we will see her desperately trying to get him to bed near end of contract.

Can't wait to see BW in that beautiful outfit at work and make WH eyes bulged and heart went 1x thumped. I love SC look on his face ... poor SC ... he is totally lost in BW. Hehehe

11 hours ago, sava2sava said:

@euraka  You right CR is a creepy stalker she made my skin crawl kissing WH like that totally caught him off guard but now he knows what her agends is and what he will do to fight her off him.. As of now I thinks he's tolerating her just because her dad doing his job and some what he knows his mom maybe eyeing her as his partner.. I'm wondering right now what will be his breaking point.. I hope Bw new look is her new office look because she'll catch more then just SC and WH eyes in the company.. Cr needs ro learn she's not the only beauty in the company. I think Bw new look is going to tick CR and the recipe stealer off.. I wouls love it since they left  BW out of they company get together WH invires her out for a meal alone just to see the look on CR face and what will she do to invite herself there..

The sight of Snowflake planting a big one on a poor and startled WH made my stomach turnadr.gif. It was vomit inducing Dead for her to think forcing herself on him was a good idea to snare him. My only consolation was seeing WH's eyes popped out like a goldfish while at the receiving end of Snowflake's lip abuse.

BW's gradual makeover of her appearance will heat up the competition for Snowflake's pursuit of WH. Since Snowflake only has a month to impress and "convert" WH, she might even have to resort to seducing him/getting him drunk and getting him into her bed (I certainly hope the story doesn't go down like that) Crap.

3 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Thanks @rikimaiu  I'm looking forward to the ending of this 1 month contract..

I need to stock up on my brain bleach before the contract expires...Dead

3 hours ago, sava2sava said:

@sk0317  Thanks for the recap..

Another thing Step mom ditch Bw and her dad a month after she was born wow and she said it was hard well having a baby is never easy even after they become adults it's not easy.. So the lady in the picture isn't her.. I'm wondering do Bw knows this..  

You are most welcome @sava2sava.:)

We now know both GJ and Snowflake's step mom are not aware that BW's dad is dead. I like how GJ told Snowflake's step mom not to call her but instead be the one on standby to wait/receive her call. Any ringing tone from a phone or device is going to make Snowflake's step mom jittery and nervous Banana .

1 hour ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

I have a question. Did BW mom left her and her dad when she was 1 month or 5 days old? 

In sub, it was translated re the confrontation between the ahjumma and stepmother that ahjumma accused stepmother of being inhuman to leave behind her baby 5 days after delivery.

I believe it was 5 days later when stepmom abandoned her baby after giving birth. She rather dedicate her life looking after a non bio daughter than spending time searching for her own blood daughter and wondering what happened to her. I just hope BW won't forgive her easily if the truth are out. 

Thank you for the lively discussions   

I’m glad to see we have two  very enticing male leads.    I still couldn’t decide which one I want to see with BW.  Such a pleasant dilemma..   I think SC admitted to DJ’s dad that he started having feelings for BW.   I want the writer to make SC more actively pursue BW from now on.   So far SC treated WH with restraint and reserve but I hope he will be more out front when it comes to BW.     A friendly  rival with a lot of bromance  between them would be very good.  hhhh     In the preview CR says she will move WH’s heart and WH makes a bet with that.  hum This idea of moving his heart  might make WH more conscious when his heart  actually starts to thum-thum by BW later??  :phew: 

Some discussion about the age of the leads.  I thought  there was a 5 year time jump but in SBS it shows  6 years.  

BW(22-28)  WH(27-33CR(22-28) SC(23-29)

ia2q5B8.jpg

Sun Woo-Wan’s mom is the sister of Han Young-Mok.  So SWW has a different last name. If SWW goes out with Park Woo-Kyung,  I don’t think this will affect the relationship between CR and WH.  

oWMFPfI.jpg :heart:   DAFzsXA.jpg

1 hour ago, sk0317 said:

The sight of Snowflake planting a big one on a poor and startled WH made my stomach turnadr.gif. It was vomit inducing Dead for her to think forcing herself on him was a good idea to snare him. My only consolation was seeing WH's eyes popped out like a goldfish while at the receiving end of Snowflake's lip abuse.

BW's gradual makeover of her appearance will heat up the competition for Snowflake's pursuit of WH. Since Snowflake only has a month to impress and "convert" WH, she might even have to resort to seducing him/getting him drunk and getting him into her bed (I certainly hope the story doesn't go down like that) Crap.

I need to stock up on my brain bleach before the contract expires...Dead

Hello :)   I don’t know what happened but I somehow missed the ending part.  After reading your comment  I went back and watched it again.  soo speechless  How could the writer give him the first kiss with CR instead of BW.  Wow      PS I learned that DY-TUF(LSA) is coming to tunnel to be a wifey to my actor.  Isn’t it amazing!!   I’m guessing this kdrama land must be very small but…   whahaha 

LsbOjM8.gif

S7SRVch.jpg

Archived