[Drama 2016-2017] Love Bubbles, 사랑은 방울방울, Mon-Fri 19:20. Thanks for all your support!!

0ly40

I just realized SC (Kim Min Soo) was the actor in "Sweet Home, Sweet Honey":blink:.

WH has to thank SC because his assurance helped BW decide to join the strategy development team of BH Group. We will get to see BW and SC going to and getting off work together on his Harley-Davidson:).

Dr. Han who always looks constipated, brightens up when he sees WH (especially when he is with Snowflake). It was cringeworthy to have to watch Snowflake try so hard to entice WH in front of SC.

Snowflake's stepmom's past seems to have caught up with her after she met an old acquaintance on the street.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, didisalma said:

WH likes competent people so I can see how he’ll be amazed by BW’s energy when she starts to work for him and eventually falls for her... That’s how it’ll show that it’s not cause of the heart transplant but BW just fits so well with WH’s personality:love:; in other hand how jealous CR will become to see both men (WH-SC) will look after BW leaving her like an enraged crazy witch!!

Morning Afternoon Evening To All,

@didisalma  Yes they do fit very well together but as I can see WH has toned down is arrogant and mean persoinality a lot since the operation true enough we will see how Bw make up for his short comings.. Cr will become more and more obessive to have WH and will try and claim him as she being the owner of WH.. You can best believe she's going to do everything she possibly can to try and make WH thinks that Bw and Sc is in a relationship.. I think Sc and Bw will become very good friends more like a brother and sister relationship because they have so many things in commons like the feeling of being orphan.. I think it will be Sc the one to tell Bw it's ok to love again and move on he will understand her when know one else will and he'll be of that comfort to her.. Like a brother to a sister Bw will grow to depend on Sc a lot when it comes to business and matters of the heart..  

3 hours ago, euraka said:
8 hours ago, solaire said:

Plot twist: What if the reason why WH heart doesn't race when he's with BW is because DJ never truly loved her. Yes, he may have liked her to the extent of standing up to his mom and taking responsibility for the child, but what if his feelings toward her weren't as strong as everyone else thought? It'll definitely be more interesting since then we'll get to see how WH slowly starts to like her on his own, rather than suddenly liking her because the heart's previous owner did.

As for how things are progressing, it seems that WH heart will only act up/race when he's in close proximity to the people who were closest to DJ and who DJ loved most like his dad and most likely later on his mother, brother, and son.

it is interesting plot but i think DJ love BW deeply you can see in one of the earlier episode WH was crying when he listen the song DJ and BW were listening sharing earphone.May be when he works close to her the story will change 

@solaire  I have to agree with @euraka  Dj was deeply in love with Bw but others will question if it's Dj heart thats going towards Bw even Wh will wonder this himself but once he sits down and really thinks about it weighing the pros and con between Cr and Bw Wh will know that it's his mind that leading his heart towards her.. Granted Cr is a better catch for him but he will realize how much she don't move him and see she's just a greedy golddinging manipulative witch.. On the other hand Bw will give Wh some what of a normal life then the life he's accustom to living.. Wh grew up sheltered by his mom and as done all of what his mom ask him to. Bw is the different element he needs in life to help balance his life out.. 

1 hour ago, sk0317 said:

I just realized SC (Kim Min Soo) was the actor in "Sweet Home, Sweet Honey":blink:.

WH has to thank SC because his assurance helped BW decide to join the strategy development team of BH Group. We will get to see BW and SC going to and getting off work together on his Harley-Davidson:).

Dr. Han who always looks constipated, brightens up when he sees WH (especially when he is with Snowflake). It was cringeworthy to have to watch Snowflake try so hard to entice WH in front of SC.

Snowflake's stepmom's past seems to have caught up with her after she met an old acquaintance on the street.

@sk0317  es isn't that the lady that work at the old resturant were Bw work and DJ fequently at there ? It seems that she even changed her name so her holding a baby gourment in the might be confirminmg what we all thinking thats she's Bw mom and she abandon her child for riches.. Both Snowflake and crazy stepmom is cringe worthy.. Let's see what lengths step mom will go through to hide her past and hidden child.. 

12 hours ago, sk0317 said:

@booha Thank you for your recaps:). I vaguely remembered DM finding DJ's donor card when he went into his room to retrieve an item for DJ. I need to muster some courage to watch the initial episodes of this drama. DJ was also friends with SC and he had used his cottage to study for his exams, right?

Over here, on the back of our insurance card, there is a column where we can tick to indicate which part/s of our body or organs we choose to donate in the event of an untimely death. Of course, there is an option to opt out too.

It looks like Snowflake's stepmom is looking for an appropriate venue to setup her high end hairdressing cum makeup salon with JY. It still puzzles me how DM ended up marrying the very annoying JY.

I wonder the same thing @sk0317...JY  is selfish and cruel at times. TBH WHAT DOES DM SEE IN HER?? Even JY's MIl doesn't like her and they are always arguing with each other. Another thing that bothers me is that she acts like she is a rich brat when she isn't. SMH a lot . But at least she adores BW's son and isn't cruel to the child. I don't really care about that she works and she doesn't do any chores my problem with her is her mouth. Her words can be very hurtful and she doesn't care who she hurts. If she was rich, I could tolerate it abut but she isn't and her attitude isn't cute at all. I enjoyed reading everyone else's opinion on her character and I was able explain in more detail why I dislike her. I agree with @chasen8888 thoughts about DM's and JY's marriage and I agree because it is about them for the long run. 

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

@sk0317  es isn't that the lady that work at the old resturant were Bw work and DJ fequently at there ? It seems that she even changed her name so her holding a baby gourment in the might be confirminmg what we all thinking thats she's Bw mom and she abandon her child for riches.. Both Snowflake and crazy stepmom is cringe worthy.. Let's see what lengths step mom will go through to hide her past and hidden child.. 

@sava2sava The woman Snowflake's stepmom met doesn't look and sound like the lady BW used to work with. She appears taller, younger and her voice seems higher than the woman who works in the restaurant in the fish market.

I think the posters here are right to assume Snowflake's stepmom is BW's birth mom that abandoned her and ran off to marry Dr. Han. Both Snowflake and her stepmom could be known as the Cringeworthy Duo:sweatingbullets:.

20 minutes ago, sk0317 said:

@sava2sava The woman Snowflake's stepmom met doesn't look and sound like the lady BW used to work with. She appears taller, younger and her voice seems higher than the woman who works in the restaurant in the fish market.

I think the posters here are right to assume Snowflake's stepmom is BW's birth mom that abandoned her and ran off to marry Dr. Han. Both Snowflake and her stepmom could be known as the Cringeworthy Duo:sweatingbullets:.

She looks like the older lady from Bw home town.

5 hours ago, euraka said:

JY behaviour i couldn't understand it even she grow up in US who said people from US is rude, she is plain rude , self centered  and it is a mystery that she end up marrying DJ brother 

@euraka ..... I was thinking the same thing. A lot of Korean in america still maintain some of the same custom meaning respecting your elders, be kind and considerate of others. Korean love to describe us Americans as rude and opinionated which isn't true. 

17 minutes ago, solaire said:

I can't believe that the girl who stole BW's recipe didn't get fired.

@solaire.......I FEEL THE SAME WAY, SHE ALMOST RUINED THE COMPANIES IMAGE.:angry: 

She is very lucky but guess what she will do it again for SNOWFLAKE. Some how SnowFlake will blackmail her and she will do anything to keep her job. :grimace:

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

I wonder the same thing @sk0317...JY  is selfish and cruel at times. TBH WHAT DOES DM SEE IN HER?? Even JY's MIl doesn't like her and they are always arguing with each other. Another thing that bothers me is that she acts like she is a rich brat when she isn't. SMH a lot . But at least she adores BW's son and isn't cruel to the child. I don't really care about that she works and she doesn't do any chores my problem with her is her mouth. Her words can be very hurtful and she doesn't care who she hurts. If she was rich, I could tolerate it abut but she isn't and her attitude isn't cute at all. I enjoyed reading everyone else's opinion on her character and I was able explain in more detail why I dislike her. I agree with @chasen8888 thoughts about DM's and JY's marriage and I agree because it is about them for the long run. 

Perhaps DM met JY through their line of work? If I'm not wrong, DM is into media production while JY is a makeup artist. As women, we might not be able to see the attraction in her(^O^). And also "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder". I think JY can be rather flirtatious and her outfits are trendy and quite "revealing". DM could also have been attracted to the novelty that she is a Korean-American(^-^;).

I agree with you her inability to tidy up or cook are not the things that bother us so much since both DM and her work full-time. I basically don't like people whether they are rich, poor, famous and irregardless of their gender, to be rude. It's common courtesy to behave rationally if you expect and want the same from another. It simply doesn't justify you can treat someone mean and rudely just because of your status and wealth. Just saying a simple "Thank You" after a favor is received or just to show gratitude means so much and can brighten up someone's day.

"Birds of a feather flock together". I guess that's why we see JY hanging out with Snowflake and her mom apart from the fact their acquaintance dated back when they met in the U.S.

# BTW I don't think Americans are "rude". Those that I have met are friendly, polite and helpful(*^-^*).

6 hours ago, sava2sava said:

She looks like the older lady from Bw home town.

The nice lady who stood up to DJ's mom when she barged into the restaurant to "confront" BW and asked her to give up on DJ and the baby?

39 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@solaire.......I FEEL THE SAME WAY, SHE ALMOST RUINED THE COMPANIES IMAGE.:angry: 

She is very lucky but guess what she will do it again for SNOWFLAKE. Some how SnowFlake will blackmail her and she will do anything to keep her job. :grimace:

She would have been given the walking certificate if she is still working under a Chief Director (WH) from the "past" before the heart transplant(^-^;). She is really fortunate to get to keep her job. However, I don't think she should keep her position as a product developer after her cheating ordeal has been revealed. If she is spared being fired, she needs to be demoted and take some form of penalty in a pay reduction for six months, for instance.

But of course, the writers are bound to keep a handful of these "sidekicks" to help Snowflake ruin and torment BW and make her job difficult and miserable.

24 minutes ago, sk0317 said:

Perhaps DM met JY through their line of work? If I'm not wrong, DM is into media production while JY is a makeup artist. As women, we might not be able to see the attraction in her(^O^). And also "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder". I think JY can be rather flirtatious and her outfits are trendy and quite "revealing". DM could also have been attracted to the novelty that she is a Korean-American(^-^;).

I agree with you her inability to tidy up or cook are not the things that bother us so much since both DM and her work full-time. I basically don't like people whether they are rich, poor, famous and irregardless of their gender, to be rude. It's common courtesy to behave rationally if you expect and want the same from another. It simply doesn't justify you can treat someone mean and rudely just because of your status and wealth. Just saying a simple "Thank You" after a favor is received or just to show gratitude means so much and can brighten up someone's day.

"Birds of a feather flock together". I guess that's why we see JY hanging out with Snowflake and her mom apart from the fact their acquaintance dated back when they met in the U.S.

# BTW I don't think Americans are "rude". Those that I have met are friendly, polite and helpful(*^-^*).

The nice lady who stood up to DJ's mom when she barged into the restaurant to "confront" BW and asked her to give up on DJ and the baby?

Oooopppps chingu .... I apologize I meant to say in the Korean drama , the portrayal of us Americans are terrible. It saddens me me to see that chingu. I am so glad you have good opinions of us chingu . :heart:

22 hours ago, booha said:

DM, DJ bro, first found (if I remember correctly) accidentally about an organ donor  on DJ’s driver license and they had a talk.  DM mentioned DJ should inform their parents about it but DJ laughed saying he would outlive their parents.  So when the organ donor subject was mentioned in the hospital DM remembered  about DJ’s decision and told his dad about it. 

I think one of the problems with an organ donation is exactly what we saw happen with DJ’s family.   It’s very difficult for any family to make inform/or right decision while they are in the midst of such grief.  That is why an organ donor program has been trying to tell the public about talking/informing  the family about one’s decision  and signing on the driver license so that the surviving family doesn’t have to face it during a sad time and isn’t left with feeling regret about either decision(yes or no to donate) the family would make.

Thank you for the detailed information of DJ/DM 's discussion re DJ wanting to be an organ donor. I remember being asked if I wanted to be an organ donor when applying for a driver's license in another state in my younger days. I'm glad that the OD organizations are doing more to educate the public about organ donations. I always thought SC as being attractive. Was very sad when he died in "Apgujeong Midnight Sun". He also was in "Sweet Home, Sweet Honey". I stopped watching that drama because didn't like the way his character was being treated, and he was so much more matured and a better actor than the main lead. SC and BW show lots of chemistry during their interactions, and I see a lot of competition between WH and SC when it comes to BW. I really like WH and SC so hate to see any conflicts between these two.

19 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Oooopppps chingu .... I apologize I meant to say in the Korean drama , the portrayal of us Americans are terrible. It saddens me me to see that chingu. I am so glad you have good opinions of us chingu . :heart:

My bad:wub:. The Americans and the brave military soldiers based here were the first ones to step up and help us soon after the Tohoku earthquake and tsunami on March 11, 2011. m(_ _)m

We can never thank the gracious and helpful American people enough.:)

@UnniSarah I was going to say the same things about Korean Americans and also include other Asian Americans. Many of the younger generation still practice the traditions and customs of the older generation. I think in Kdramas it's sometimes exaggerated when it comes to the behavior of Korean Americans which we see in JY's case. It seems her parents were not able to control her mouth and rudeness. Hopefully the family will be able to turn her around so we can see her softer side. The world must've been very cruel to her by observing her actions in this drama. I would definitely suggest sending her to a psychiatrist for counseling to get to the root of her actions. Sorry I don't mean to be harsh but I do see some emotional trauma in her life. BUT-- I should remember this is KDRAMA LAND!!! NOT REAL LIFE!!! Sorry, I do get carried away at times!

40 minutes ago, Mailelei said:

@UnniSarah I was going to say the same things about Korean Americans and also include other Asian Americans. Many of the younger generation still practice the traditions and customs of the older generation. I think in Kdramas it's sometimes exaggerated when it comes to the behavior of Korean Americans which we see in JY's case. It seems her parents were not able to control her mouth and rudeness. Hopefully the family will be able to turn her around so we can see her softer side. The world must've been very cruel to her by observing her actions in this drama. I would definitely suggest sending her to a psychiatrist for counseling to get to the root of her actions. Sorry I don't mean to be harsh but I do see some emotional trauma in her life. BUT-- I should remember this is KDRAMA LAND!!! NOT REAL LIFE!!! Sorry, I do get carried away at times!

@Mailelei..... It is good to vent chingu to just let that frustration out. Having all that bottled up is no good. We have lots of Chingu's who will understand any let us us vent out our frustrations about a drama. Then some will also give another perspective so we can better understand the situation in the drama. All our Chingu's in this thread are pretty cool and I love each and everyone's opinion here . Sending lots of love to all   :heart::heart:

Ooh...can't wait to see SC giving BW a lift home everyday on his bike. Make CR burn with jealousy. 

WH is displaying another trait of DJ ... in thé latest episode he was rubbing his eye brow thinking how to solve the problem re BW. DJ did the same thing when he was faced with his mom strong diapproval of BW.

36 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Ooh...can't wait to see SC giving BW a lift home everyday on his bike. Make CR burn with jealousy. 

WH is displaying another trait of DJ ... in thé latest episode he was rubbing his eye brow thinking how to solve the problem re BW. DJ did the same thing when he was faced with his mom strong diapproval of BW.

Chingu, I noticed that tooo. He is thinking of her to and when she talks he is amused at the way she talks. Lol lol :):) WH also uses his left hand when he is a right handed. He is more considerate and more open to suggestions. 

36 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

That contemptuous Snowflake with a RBF...she tells SC to pretend not to know her and not to talk to her at work on one hand. On the other hand, she goes around giving subtle "orders" to SC by making those ridiculous eye contact.:angry: I wish SC will just ignore Snowflake's stupid orders and let her plans to snare WH fall flat.

Good observations @cheekychipmunk_stv! The actor playing WH must have practiced eating with his left hand for his role in this drama:).

51 minutes ago, sk0317 said:

That contemptuous Snowflake with a RBF...she tells SC to pretend not to know her and not to talk to her at work on one hand. On the other hand, she goes around giving subtle "orders" to SC by making those ridiculous eye contact.:angry: I wish SC will just ignore Snowflake's stupid orders and let her plans to snare WH fall flat.

Good observations @cheekychipmunk_stv! The actor playing WH must have practiced eating with his left hand for his role in this drama:).

Did you also noticed that SC gave a disgusted look when he looks at the car mirror on her excitedly greeting her dad with WH.

Yes I want SC to ignore her totally like she is invisible whenever she tries to give eye contact orders. Just blank her out. CR is a petty & vain lady.  She cannot stand that men don't fall all over themselves for her. She thinks she is Miss Universe. So once SC totally ignores her and don't acknowledge her like she wishes him to do and starts smiling and chummy with BW, she will burn with jealousy.  And once WH starts showing so consideration and high regards towards BW (WH already shows he has high regards towards BW in last episode when he tried to recruit her.) whom snowflakes thinks is a gold digger (talk about pot calling the kettle black) & low scum,  she will burn burn burn and feels BW stole her WH. Then we will see CR one foot stepping on 2 boats. She will try to seduce SC with her wiles and fling herself endlessly at WH. We will see her cling onto his arm at every opportunity in front of BW to show her ownership on WH. 

Archived