[Drama 2016-2017] Love Bubbles, 사랑은 방울방울, Mon-Fri 19:20. Thanks for all your support!!

0ly40

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, eakeeper said:

One more episode to go.

Like @chasen8888 said, I am numb to Kdrama at the moment. I tried to view new drama last couple of days and I found myself losing interest very quickly.  I guess I put too much energy and focus on LIDD.   I may catch up with already finished dramas after LIDD, not the one that I have to keep up with daily.

LIDD, in my opinion, started with the best drama and finish as the worst drama.  BW/WH lost the sparks long time ago and never going to be the same. The final episode will not make change my opinion about this drama. Thank goodness that it is finally going to be over tomorrow!

@eakeeper  I sae myself a lot of the agony from these dailys by only watching the begining to connect everyone and just who the evil people and what made them that way.. Watching for first 35 or 40 episodes of the beginning and them coming back around ep 70 to 80 When things are well in place for the tables to turn on the evil.. Reading the thread helps a lot when everyone is on the merry go round or running around the mulberry bush. Same plots being played out differently, Like will the hidden secret be revealed. So to keep my sanity I skips episodes from 45 to to about 70 this is the bad dsegments of the daily.. 

I still say so far of the drama I have watch this year TPWGH has been the best shown so far..  ery well written for a daily..

1 hour ago, chasen8888 said:

CR is released from prison to be greeted by BW/YS it is a happy greeting to the point that BW tells CR to call her unni and all of a sudden it appears that BW/YS/CR will now become the best of friends (I got sick with this scene). The women visited docs who seems to have left the hospital but is providing free medical service, it’s a happy greeting.

v0uZffe.gif   @chasen8888 My Praises v0uZffe.gif After reading your recap the scene above makes me want to puke. Suggesting to call her Unni. Thanks for sparring my eyes I can skip the last episode..

@chasen8888 Thanks for keeping your promise about recapping this drama. v0uZffe.gifActually, I stopped following the episodes around 88th because it became more and more ridiculous. This is now definitive: I'll only watch weekly k-dramas!! The daily k-dramas are honestly too makjang and too ridiculous!! 

@euraka Thanks for the compliment :wub:and I hope, we will see each other on another thread!! 

16 hours ago, sava2sava said:

After reading your recap the scene above makes me want to puke. Suggesting to call her Unni. 

Nah, that was one of the best scenes. Throughout the episodes; high society, college educated CR looked down on countryside, under-educated BW.  With BW accepting her mother, now it is younger sister CR that has to look up to older sister BW.

I haven't seen the ending yet because it has not been telecast in my country.  But the picture on top of this page just makes me sick! I have not read the comments in fear that I might throw up if I know how the show will end.

Firstly, when that guy (I don't like him enough to remember his name) was knocked down by a car, it was in a residential area.  How fast do you go in a residential area that you can't slow down - esp when you have been honking repeatedly?!  Its not like the driver can't see whats-his-name!   Did he have to witness the scene between SC and CR to know who the real culprit is?  I have not liked him from the start but positively hated him when he doubted SC. 

A lesser man that SC would have let him go to America without trying to get the two of them together.  That wasn't just SC's first attempt.   I had real earlier that someone commented he was a dark horse and don't know how he would react.  There was never any doubt - SC was always consistent.  Right from the start when he knew BW didn't reciprocate, he always thought what was best for her.  To me, he remains the better man and the other was chosen simply because of the heart beating in his body.  It would have been better if her dead husband was reincarnated.  Her dead husband was in many ways like SC. 

Why was CR's Mum not locked up in prison as well?  She aided and abetted her in covering up the crime and in trying to pin the blame on SC.  Isn't that a crime in itself?  What was her reason?  Oh, didn't know who the dead guy was.  So it only made a difference when she knew who the victim was?  What was that about collasping at BW's wedding?  Are we supposed to feel remorse for her?  Yes, her husband is a jerk.  But she had probably manipulated her way into his affections when his first wife was dying.  He didn't start becoming obsessive and controlling until she started lying to him.  And the 500m that she wanted BW to have - that was part of the money she stole from him, right?  Now the writer is something to make her appear like some kind of victim whom we should feel sorry for.  So very meh!

I won't be bothering with the last episode.  Because really its too dumb for words.  whats-his-name mother got something in return - the heart for her son, so she is now full of approval for BW and her family.  It would have been better if she gave her approval before she discovered who the heart donor is.  And really from the start of the show, they made a lot of reference that donor-recipient should be confidential.  Once she discovered the identity of the donor, what gave her the right to spring the news to the donor's family?!  They should charge her with something, just to get her off her pedestral!  And the final better not be sweet SC getting back together with CR or I swear the writer will not live long enough to write another drama. 

15 hours ago, Sana Donghae said:

is this a good drama ?

For the first ~75 to 80 episodes, yeah! It's much better than the typical daily drama. Then the writer must have figured out that he/she wrote it into a corner with no way out. So the choice was to forget all the humor, heap even worse stuff on the good folks while letting the baddies get away with almost no setbacks, and spend time on plotlines that went nowhere. The comments you see here reflect a viewership that was thoroughly enjoying the drama and felt angry and deceived that a show this good could go right off a cliff and crash. 

However, the show has some upside to it. The PD-nim, writer, and music director have chosen amazing Western BG music and props to send messages to the alert viewer. I haven't seen a drama that used props like this since Secret Love Affair and Heard it Through the Grapevine. I expect high-quality prime time big-budget shows like SLA, HITTG and Chicago Typewriter to have interesting props, and accurate film, literary and music references. It was a shock to find this low-budget daily drama was capable of pulling it off. Medical accuracy--not here. Go watch "Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim" for that! 

I probably spent at least 100 hours researching the meaning behind the props and books, traditional food/medicine, some of the places mentioned, and watching referenced films just for this show. That does not include the time I spent rewatching each episode, writing and screen capping for my blog over the last 6 1/2 months. LIDD is also a great study into how Kdramas are filmed differently than US shows, with longer scenes and more emphasis on emotion. As the show got closer to the end, the editing became choppier, the scenes shorter and the transitions were rough or non-existent which was a big change from the first half of the show. I knew what I was potentially signing up for when I started the show--I even wondered if it would tank sooner (prior to the halfway mark) or later! What I didn't expect was the education I received as I researched everything, and the insight for any future FF I may wish to write. It's making it hard to put my feet up and enjoy a new show!

At least now if you want to watch this show, you have been duly warned to both the good and the bad. Best of luck to you, whether you watch this show or not. :)  

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2017 at 6:21 AM, finebyme said:

Who is second kid? @rinrinkoe

@finebyme sorry for late response...

I don't know who is that little boy. But he always appears in byul (seo eun yul) instagram account. Maybe he is his brother.

When I saw the picture before the last episode, I thought that little boy is Eun Bang-wool and Park Woo-hyuk second child but we found that until the last episode, byul is their only child :)

• 2 weeks later...

I finally finished watching this drama and disappointed , how come OHW didn't comment any thing about CR and how come YS is not going to jail for hiding the evidence , and doesn't make sense that WH didn't remember BW dad and how come after 3 years YB didn't aged at all 

Archived