[Drama 2016-2017] Love Bubbles, 사랑은 방울방울, Mon-Fri 19:20. Thanks for all your support!!

0ly40

The photo that BW holds as her mom doesn't look at all like stepmother. Either her father put a fake pic or ???? What is the plot twist her?

As this is a 120 ep drama, I guess WH feels attracted to BW but CR managed to get his interest by saving him fron the fall etc. Hence he looks at her hosting the cooking show with a different look on his face. 

To pace out the drama, I guess they will have a gf/bf relationship between WH & CR with CR driving the relationship instead of WH. In the meantime WH will grow more and more attracted to BW while in relationshipwith CR. CR will go on jealous spree and try to hurt BW at every opportunity.

We will see maybe SC pursuing BW even though BW tells him her heart is still with DJ. SC will stay close to her. 

Wish this is a 50 or 80 ep drama instead of 120.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

The photo that BW holds as her mom doesn't look at all like stepmother. Either her father put a fake pic or ???? What is the plot twist her?

As this is a 120 ep drama, I guess WH feels attracted to BW but CR managed to get his interest by saving him fron the fall etc. Hence he looks at her hosting the cooking show with a different look on his face. 

To pace out the drama, I guess they will have a gf/bf relationship between WH & CR with CR driving the relationship instead of WH. In the meantime WH will grow more and more attracted to BW while in relationshipwith CR. CR will go on jealous spree and try to hurt BW at every opportunity.

We will see maybe SC pursuing BW even though BW tells him her heart is still with DJ. SC will stay close to her. 

I thought the woman in the photograph DJ's mom returned to BW looked so different from Snowflake's step mother too. Was it a decoy Thinking? BW's dad "hated" his ex-wife so much to lie to BW that her birth mom was dead before coming clean at his deathbed. I don't think he would have kept any memorabilia of his ex-wife because he despised her so much to the extent to say that she was dead. But a photo similar to the one in Snowflake's step mother's keeps could turn up when BW looked through her deceased dad's belongings later and found it stuck in between some book/diary:sweatingbullets:.

Since there are 90 Crap more episodes to fill, I think you are right to say the writers are giving us a WH and Snowflake's "relationship" Dead after Snowflake's persistent Nerves and shameless adr.gif pursuit of WH. Even if BW doesn't reciprocate SC's feelings, knowing how kind and gentlemanly SC is, you are correct to say he will remain by her side and "protect" her and her son whenever he can. But I really want a SC-BW pairing. They look so good (physically and emotionally) together as a couple Blush .

CR made my skin crawled when she wenthe to visit WH in his room. :crazy: And behaved like a concerned gf that WH got a fright (just see his body reaction).

How can they bring a white chef to do the mille feuilles prawn that BW crested? 

CR is totally shameless and has no dignity as a woman. Now CR is creating a false image that she and WH have something going on to everyone in sight, even her parents are foold so is WH mom.

WH is displaying more and more of DJ's kind traits. His strong sense of justice will definitely surface later in a more evident way. I like his relaxed mode when he is with BW. He smiles more naturally and warmly. He is never harsh towards BW now.

Isn't the woman in the photograph Cheon Gang Ja ? Since we are certain that stepmom is BW's bio mother, then it is a mystery why BW has her photograph and thought that Gang Ja is her mother. There must be some secrets between GJ and CR's stepmom which made stepmom so uncomfortable in meeting GJ and denying knowing her. Probably when BW was a baby stepmom must have handed over BW to GJ. Since GJ has no means to raise a baby, she then handover BW to BW's father. Maybe BW's father may not even be BW's bio father so when GJ handed BW to BW's father, he automatically assumed that GJ is the mother. That is only my guess. Any one has any other plausible explanation ?  

4 hours ago, rikimaiu said:

Isn't the woman in the photograph Cheon Gang Ja ? Since we are certain that stepmom is BW's bio mother, then it is a mystery why BW has her photograph and thought that Gang Ja is her mother. There must be some secrets between GJ and CR's stepmom which made stepmom so uncomfortable in meeting GJ and denying knowing her. Probably when BW was a baby stepmom must have handed over BW to GJ. Since GJ has no means to raise a baby, she then handover BW to BW's father. Maybe BW's father may not even be BW's bio father so when GJ handed BW to BW's father, he automatically assumed that GJ is the mother. That is only my guess. Any one has any other plausible explanation ?  

If it's really CGJ, the writers have given the viewers a reason to scratch their heads:).

I like the scenarios in your plot twists:)@rikimaiu. The photo in Snowflake's step mom's possession shows a smiling trio. The trio must have been pretty close since they all grew up in Haneul Orphanage. My guess is BW's dad and Snowflake's step mom fell in love and had BW. Life was hard as they were poor so Snowflake's step mom decided to leave BW's dad and the new born baby behind. GJ being close to BW's dad, helped him take care of BW while he went out to earn a living. But for some reasons unknown to us, GJ had to leave, got married and eventually lost contact with BW's dad because he had also moved to Daechon to become a fisherman and start a "new" life with BW.

BW's dad placed GJ's photo in his drawer as a decoy and perhaps had hoped that BW would locate GJ to find the truth behind her birth mom in the event of his death. That's my take on the situation:sweatingbullets:.

How funny when CR Is trying so hard to flirt with WH AND how wh jump off every time she tried to approach him physically... 

BW hope you will be defeated by that witch at work I'm feeling down even at that moment WH still Focus his eyes on her.. 

How sweet when CS protect BW and care for her at work and home.. he also play with he son like a father would do even when he is tired .  

There are going to be real problems later with CR. With CR indeed giving others the impression that she and WH are an item when he totally tells her he is not interested and never was she will flip. As she has given her father and step mother that lie that it was Love at first sight and that WH is also interested in her when the truth hits her that she failed she will scream bloody murder and accuse WH of leading her on and will want to get back at him.  She will feel like she is loosing face because she played like they where headed down the aisle and it will not happen.  Her over inflated ego and arrogance will not be able to handle that after all that she still did not hook him. Let's hope there are not any company issues because she will try to used it to force him with her if she can.

WH tolerates her as someone who works in the company and the daughter of the doctor that saved his life.  His eyes go to the more interesting woman around him and it is BW  not CR and the delusion CR has created in her head that her plan is working and this man is falling for her is false and will cause her to loose it. CR will not be able to handler her plan failed and BW is the one WH likes. Everyone will think WH led her on and then dumped her or BW stole her man when that was never the case.BW will have people being real nasty to her and looking at her as a man stealer and looking down on her more than they already do. BW will have to endure a lot of  crazy talk and actions from people and I bet she will have no real idea that he likes her when it starts.  

CR will gain a larger hate on for BW then she already does and will see her as the one at fault for her plan not working to catch WH and she will do anything she can to try to get her out of the way. If she can remove the threat then WH will turn to her , but of course that is not true.

From the preview the girl who had her job saved is throwing busy work on BW to keep her out of the way per CR's orders or just being mean and petty(how can you do that when you stole something that did not belong to you and were given a second chance?) or giving her things to do as the newest member. Either way this girl needs a wake up call that the only reason she still has a job is because of BW. 

We see in the preview at the end that WH's eyes go to BW who is cleaning up while everyone else is patting themselves on the back and standing around smiling. She is the only one doing her job. CR has no chance what so ever with this man , and is a delusional twit. 

20 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

We see in the preview at the end that WH's eyes go to BW who is cleaning up while everyone else is patting themselves on the back and standing around smiling. She is the only one doing her job. CR has no chance what so ever with this man , and is a delusional twit. 

WH also eye BW discretely during the broadcast.  We can see him looking at CR presenting the show and then his eyes will shift to BW. He did that a few times. And when he gave the results who won the sauce contest (I think - saw in raw so have no understandin what is going on), he keep checking out BW reaction.

At the bar, he only has eyes for BW. CR was so jealous.

CR keep trying to intrude into WH personal space like fake picking something on his collar. She is trying to get him used to her being so close to him.

WH has slowly fallen in love with BW without realising it.

Will watch it again once it is subbed tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

There are going to be real problems later with CR. With CR indeed giving others the impression that she and WH are an item when he totally tells her he is not interested and never was she will flip. As she has given her father and step mother that lie that it was Love at first sight and that WH is also interested in her when the truth hits her that she failed she will scream bloody murder and accuse WH of leading her on and will want to get back at him.  She will feel like she is loosing face because she played like they where headed down the aisle and it will not happen.  Her over inflated ego and arrogance will not be able to handle that after all that she still did not hook him. Let's hope there are not any company issues because she will try to used it to force him with her if she can.

WH tolerates her as someone who works in the company and the daughter of the doctor that saved his life.  His eyes go to the more interesting woman around him and it is BW  not CR and the delusion CR has created in her head that her plan is working and this man is falling for her is false and will cause her to loose it. CR will not be able to handler her plan failed and BW is the one WH likes. Everyone will think WH led her on and then dumped her or BW stole her man when that was never the case.BW will have people being real nasty to her and looking at her as a man stealer and looking down on her more than they already do. BW will have to endure a lot of  crazy talk and actions from people and I bet she will have no real idea that he likes her when it starts.  

CR will gain a larger hate on for BW then she already does and will see her as the one at fault for her plan not working to catch WH and she will do anything she can to try to get her out of the way. If she can remove the threat then WH will turn to her , but of course that is not true.

From the preview the girl who had her job saved is throwing busy work on BW to keep her out of the way per CR's orders or just being mean and petty(how can you do that when you stole something that did not belong to you and were given a second chance?) or giving her things to do as the newest member. Either way this girl needs a wake up call that the only reason she still has a job is because of BW. 

@Ldy Gmerm ... Well said chingu, CR is in for alot of hurt. Her greed and selfishness will be her downfall. WH's eyes are alway following her or he chooses to test her. In every test he puts in front of her, she succeed with class and grace. Even though she BW is sad she did not get the chance to present her dish , she humbly accepts WH's decision. CHingu's , I myself am shocked that BW lost to CR. Whe WH came in and said that there was a tie, CR had this mischievous look in her eyes. I wonder if she cheated o beat BW.  BW's every actions seems to keep impressing WH in a good way.  

I hate the fact WH's mom think because of his decisions to help that lady out he almost fell to his death. TBH , I blame CR because she so creepily kept distracting him while he was walking. CR is also trying to hard to impress WH when she should be herself. I love his reaction to her touching him, his reflex are really good. LOL LOL 

SC is the only one falling in love because BW is still not over her husband. Even though BW's FIL doesn't want to let her go , he is still conflicted because he wants BW to be happy but he has nothing to worry about because BW hasn't fallen in love yet. I thing WH is the one who will make her heart flutter once again. I can't wait for that to happen. I especially love the scene when WH was worried more about her than her touching him. 

17 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@sk0317   Chingu,why is it in kdrama's most of the time the mother who either lost or abandoned their child they choose to love only the one they raised not the blood related child. This truly confuses me and make me so mad when that happens.  For example Feast of God, Tears of Heaven and there are other i can't remember right now. The fact that she will only comfort and love CR pisses me off because BW really hates her for her abandoning her. Even though when she went back to the baby clothes, she really looked sad and she will be hurting her own child alot . I do wonder who will make her repent all her sins in the end. 

Hello All,  @UnniSarah Bw mom will cater to CR she knows thats what keeps her husband happy before in the back of her mind she feared that if she Cr and dad can't get along well hubby may end up bdivorcing if they fights didn't stop but now since she hjas and upper hand over Cr she will use this to her advantage as you can see things are going according to her plan until Cr finds out she has a child and abandon Cr will be back to her old ways before long Cr is going to give her and Bw hell..

17 hours ago, sk0317 said:

It's unrealistic for the Yoon's to want BW to remain single and alone since she is only 30. DJ and BW had the ceremony but their marriage wasn't registered before DJ's untimely death. Just watched the subbed version of the preview only, and it looks like DJ's dad thinks it's time for BW to start seeing someone:) but SC might not be the man he has in mind?

I laughed a little when JY wanted what BW was having (red ginseng tea) because JY is all American in her diet (toast for breakfast), isn't she? She does know the good stuff in Korean culture then?:) JY likes to quantify what she "gets" in return by the amount of money/allowance she gives the Yoon's. She needs to learn that it always doesn't work out that way in human relationships.:sweatingbullets: DM seems to be taking JY's side and it's also likely they might move out if these family "disputes" continue.

@sk0317 Well it's starting to show, DJ mom already against her meeting someone else and her G/son calling another man dad.. I see she's really going to be unreasonable.. The poor child never meet his dad to call him dad and him calling another man dad she subject to pass out.. Any man can be a father but it takes a helluva one to be a dad a dad is someone thats always there and sad to say DJ was never there.. I knew dad would question SC intentions and I'm happy to say I'm glad SC told him he thinks of Bw all the time and didn't beat around the bush.. I could see him being on board with SC and Bw maybe even bringing mom around but the problem will lay with Bw because she only sees Sc has a family member.. I noticed in todays episode Wh has the eyes of liking for Bw I notice Cr didn't see him watching her never taking his eyes off her.. Just because Cr thinks her and WH has a lot in common it dosen;t mean it's common enough to like her in return.. I have to say she still hasn't pick up on him only being tolerate of her because of work.. She will tell him all those places they ate at she assumed he knew that she likes him and he agreed to go because he felt the same.. Sadly when he tells her he has no feelings at this point she still won't see that he's eyeing Bw.. By this time Bw will have Sc and Wh only having eyes for her and I expect crazy Cr to go nuts then.. She will even tell Bw to grab a hold of Sc being she a single mom and he's liking her and they live in the same house.. I tell you Cr will become a nasty piece of work.. Some how because bof her sabotaging Cr will lose hosting the cooking show to Bw..  

Jy gets on my nerves and DJ's brother is no better henpeck man, SMH. I tell you mom should put them out she needs to learns some lesson I understand that you don't know how to do things according to customs but she's not trying or willing to learn.. Husband is letting her get away with it maybe if they have kids I know that she will make him a stay at home dad because I don't see mom keeping and raising her kids just because they her G/children she will make a big deal out of that.. She will fail to realize that Bw child his the first G/child and it's always a difference in the first especially when the first father is dead he way more specially then any kids she has..

I tell you I can see a lot of BSGS in this drama and already DJ dad is thinking do he regret having Bw move back in the home he knows it's not right for her to stay a widow mom tied to her dead husbands family.. It's going to take a minute for mom to see that Bw is more of a daughter to her then a DIL..

10 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

@cheekychipmunk_stv  I wonder who this older lady could be or did Bw mom get a face lift but according to her orphan friend it's not possible.. So my guest is she's Bw halmoni or the lady that ran the orphanage..

7 hours ago, rikimaiu said:

@rikimaiu  I see a love triangle between the three but I agree with you step mom left Bw with either GJ or her dad GJ may have had a crush on Bw dad and decided this could be her way in to have the man, but something better came along for her.. I'm wondering did Cr get pregnant with Bw while she was in the orphanage, Which I'm starting to question is they really divorced or did they even get married..

26 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I hate the fact WH's mom think because of his decisions to help that lady out he almost fell to his death. TBH , I blame CR because she so creepily kept distracting him while he was walking. CR is also trying to hard to impress WH when she should be herself. I love his reaction to her touching him, his reflex are really good. LOL LOL 

SC is the only one falling in love because BW is still not over her husband.

@UnniSarah  This is what both men likes about Bw she's not fake and always being herself around anyone

Well, here is one prediction. 
So far CR father is the only one who knows who's heart WH has. When WH starts showing interest in BW, CR's dad is going to be a little concerned. He might confront WH about it, asking him if that is something he truly wants. CR might figure out or somehow illegally (or even CR's stepmum). CR might be the one to tattle to BW who is then thrown into a whole other whirlpool of emotions.

10 minutes ago, finebyme said:

So far CR father is the only one who knows who's heart WH has. When WH starts showing interest in BW, CR's dad is going to be a little concerned. He might confront WH about it, asking him if that is something he truly wants. CR might figure out or somehow illegally (or even CR's stepmum). CR might be the one to tattle to BW who is then thrown into a whole other whirlpool of emotions.

I do see the above scenario as a possibility. I figured that she would find out from her father that WH has DJ's heart and that the man from the hiking trip was his father and I bet she will see him again somewhere and wonder how BW knows him and find out the relationship so that when she figures out WH likes BW before WH even realizes it she will think that is the reason why. CR will never be able to deal with the fact that WH likes BW. For her, finding out that WH has the heart of BW's husband will explain everything to her instead of her just thinking WH does not like her. She will tell both of them and anyone else who will listen that WH only likes BW due to the heart. It will not be true but CR will hold on to that to make her feel like there is nothing wrong with her. Given WH's personality that heart does not make him love anyone. His getting to know BW and being around her did that not a connection due to a heart. As we can see DJ's heart has not reacted like it does around his father. That heart will again learn to love BW but it will be thru WH this time around. But jealousy is an awful thing and CR will try to spin it that this is the reason why. It will be very hard for her to think anything other than this is the reason WH does not see her in the manner she wants. 

Its going to really bite for her that SC likes BW as well and they live in the same home. As I saw in the last episode she will be running to tell WH that they do and spin that as they are perhaps in a relationship. I see heartache for SC unfortunately as someone else pointed out BW's heart will not be moved by him. It will be WH who does move her heart. I just hope he continues to be a good guy to her and friend even if she does not return his affection and continues to see him only as a friend/ big brother.

3 hours ago, finebyme said:

@finebyme  Yes I could see Cr dad telling Wh it's Bw husband heart he has in his body and thatsa his heart thats responding to her and not the real Wh.. Being the arrogant self indulge man that he used to be would choose a woman like Cr and to be with her because of whom he really is.. This is why I think it's going to take Wh a minute to realize it's his true self that likes Bw and he's responmding to his own heart and not DJ's.. Also I could see Cr father going as far as to tell Bw FIL enlisting him to tell Bw to break up with WH.. He wil do anything for his selfish princess whom he always tries to please.. So Cr father is also going to be a piece of work when it comes to helping get what she wants.. I'm wondering will he play the card I save your life with Wh also..

3 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I do see the above scenario as a possibility. I figured that she would find out from her father that WH has DJ's heart and that the man from the hiking trip was his father and I bet she will see him again somewhere and wonder how BW knows him and find out the relationship so that when she figures out WH likes BW before WH even realizes it she will think that is the reason why. CR will never be able to deal with the fact that WH likes BW. For her, finding out that WH has the heart of BW's husband will explain everything to her instead of her just thinking WH does not like her. She will tell both of them and anyone else who will listen that WH only likes BW due to the heart. It will not be true but CR will hold on to that to make her feel like there is nothing wrong with her.

@Ldy Gmerm  Sorry to cut your post, But I must admit like you said this is all CR needs to know to justify her continuing to like Wh.. She will try and convince herself and everyone else it's DJ heart that has  fallen for Bw and not Wh.. When she brings this piece of information to his attention in one of her tantrums she's having beause he's not paying attention to her or WH left her to go to Bw.. First off it's going to tick himn off that she knew and nobody couldn't have told her who heart he has in his body but her dad so thats the end for those two hoping WH seeks out a new doctor after this but it's going to really richard simmons him off and tell her it's him that likes Bw mind, body. heart. and soul.. I wish he would tell her something on the lines of whats his name said to the girl in BSGS.. He sdaid he couldn't help himself because he has seriously fallen in love with her..  Also theres something Bw and WH mom hgave in common is they both widowed and WH is going to bring that to her attention..

1 hour ago, finebyme said:

Okay, the trailer for next episode had a similar moment as it did in Witch's Castle, where the worker is bullied to go through the last three years of things!!

I know Bw isn't one to hold grudges but the recipe stealer needs to know she could be sued personally.. Bw just squared it away with the company pecipe stealer don't know she's still not off the hook.     

@Ldy Gmerm I agree with you re WH's heart and so far how it reacts when in close proximity with DH's dad and that it will be WH's own emotions that will make him fall in love with BW. I think that the hit and run accident that killed BW's dad really did some damage to CR mentally and emotionally. Since she was not punished for that incident, and buried it, she thinks she's "unbeatable" and can do anything as long as it's her gain. Because of her evilness and continuous put- down of BW, she has created an audience that really "dislike" her--- like ALL of us on this thread??? I hope the writers don't let BW be tortured and suffer so much that some of us will stop watching this drama! It looks like many of us are supporters of BW and don't want her hurt anymore after all the hardships she has experienced. It's sad just because SC has feelings for BW, that one of them has to move, thus breaking up a family!!

Much as I think my fellow viewers & fans of this show are cool and all that I am requesting that we do not jinx this daily by mentioning Witch's Castle here or in any daily that you are currently watching.  Why because it start out fine in the early parts despite the very stiff acting from the lead/some others it became a huge travesty from half way into it, I could not watch it afterwards.  However, I did somewhat kept a tiny bit abreast through its forum and read that it went total total downhill, I was surprised that some people actually kept their sanity.  This show is fine so far, I am rarely superstitious but seeing "Witch Castle" posted & knowing what that show was makes me very nervous for this show.  I do not even know if its the same writer for fear & having a biased view after partially watching that nightmare. So no jinxing please!!!!:fearful::cold_sweat:

CR's is as we say in our country is too nuff i.e. a person that is too much/someone with an inflated ego of themselves/too nosy in other people's business. She is covertly stalking WH, being conveniently present at all times, impressing the elders and it appears to be working with other parties.  They are thinking that she & WH are a pair, will be a pair in the future and are suitable for each other.  With her nuff personality she is thinking that she has the upper-hand right now, darnit!!  WH appears to be going with the flow, I don't think romance has even entered his thoughts at all with CR, I liked what he said to her when she came to him when he was sick - that she made him sick by coming (I think) but it brushed over her head.

The thing is that it appears that to us that WH enjoys being around BW's presence more; he has a tendency unlike with the other employees to create tests for her to see her reactions, he observes what she is doing especially when he sees that she is going through the bullying process (I'm fortunate where I live & work the maknae staff do not go through that crap, they are there to work & help the company not to cater to the seniors except the supervisor somewhat).  The good thing is that nuff CR has not noticed it as yet, however that is likely to change soon when she sees his increased interest in BW and she is going to blame BW for coming on to WH, when all she does is say hello and responds according to his questions as honestly as possible.  I found it funny with the lunch scene where BW says that she is already working on a solution and because she said that CR felt that she had to say something to give the impression that she is doing something do as a form of catch up to look good in front of WH.

I watched the last two subbed episodes and my question is that - How is it that BH Group did not know that their supplier of the imported shrimp was on the banned list from their Ministry because of bad food for 5 years? For a company of that size not to keep due diligence and current on their inventory & suppliers shows complete incompetence on WH's part, strategy development  dept. the company etc., I am surprised that the customers had not suffered food poisoning earlier to date. It gives the impression that they were not taking the customer eating & wants into top consideration.

DJ's mother is a very selfish and narrow minded woman especially where BW/Byeol is concerned.  It does not surprise me that she wants BW/Byeol to live with her forever because in her heart and mind its the only way to keep DJ alive/connection to DJ who was & still is her favorite.  BW is not going to leave Byeol so how she looks at it is if BW marries the chance of losing her grandson is very high that she definitely does not want. So she is not going to approve of BW of having a life/a relationship, she finally sees BW as a daughter who should remain a spinster taking care of the family; in addition need a tiny clarification I thought BW was 26 and not 30 (translators please get the info right). 

Looking forward to the next episode, take care everyone and no more jinxing.

About 5 years have passed since DJ died so BW should be around 30. I think she met him when she was around 24/25.

Love yesterday's ep. Lol ... love how WH's body reacts to CR''s touch. First she tried to lean close & playfully hit him on sholder (sign of property possession) during her uncle's dancing/singing on the street & WH immediate reaction was to withdraw and shake his arms/shoulder -  to shake away her touch. Then she tried again after he dropped her off, he again withdrew from her.

When CR introduced WH to her uncle, WH gave CR a very cynical cold eye look ... the look of old WH cold personality.

WH/BW :

- WH eyed BW when giving out results to see her reactions.

- WH eyed BW again when he said CR won and she will host the cooking lesson.

- WH eyed BW throughout the time at the bar. He even admitted to her that he had fun at the restaurant and how he admired her attitude during her embarrassing incident. (CR tried again to demoralised and make BW look bad/low class in front of WH. Her way of trying to get WH to see how uncouth BW is and that he is wrong in hiring BW. Lol .. unfortunately it backfires).

- WH Eyed at BW during broadcastingto see how she reacts to having her recipe done by someone else. Then he eyed her again when she is busy clearing stuff on table instead of apple polishing  CR.

We can see that WH really admires & warming to BW for being humble and true to herself. She is not bothered by corporate politics like the others. WH still cannot believe that BW is that a good hearted person. So he is forever observing her to try and see her true colours. However the more he observes, the more he will fall under her spell. :wub:

Can't wait for tonight's ep.

5 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

About 5 years have passed since DJ died so BW should be around 30. I think she met him when she was around 24/25.

Love yesterday's ep. Lol ... love how WH's body reacts to CR''s touch. First she tried to lean close & playfully hit him on sholder (sign of property possession) to him during her uncle's dancing/singing on the street & WH immediate reaction was to withdraw and shake his arms/shoulder -  to shake away her touch. Then she tried afain after he dropped her off, he again withdrew from her.

When CR introduced WH to her uncle, WH gave CR a very cynical cold eye look ... the look of old WH cold personality.

WH/BW :

- WH eyed BW when giving out results to see her reactions.

- WH eyed BW again when he said CR won and she will host the cooking lesson.

- WH eyed BW throughout the time at the bar. He even admitted to her that he had fun at the restaurant and how he admired her attitude during her embarrassing incident. (CR tried again to demoralised and make BW look bad/low class in front of WH. Her way of trying to get WH to see how uncouth BW is and that he is wrong in hiring BW. Lol .. unfortunately it backfires).

- WH Eyed at BW during broadcastingto see how she reacts to having her recipe done by someone else. Then he eyed her again when she is busy clearing stuff on table instead of apple pol using CR.

We can see that WH really admires & warming to BW for being humble and true to herself. She is not bothered by corporate politics like the others. WH still cannot believe that BW is that a good hearted person. So he is forever observing her to try and see her true colours. However the more he observes, the more he will fall under her spell. :wub:

Can't wait for tonight's ep.

LOL. Snowflake uses every trick in the book to try to snare her target. WH's reaction to her touch was hilarious to say the least. The scene where Snowflake reached out to fix WH's "folded" collar, a startled looking WH's first reflex was to pull his shoulder away from her. WH looks like someone who has just been zapped by static electricity. Snowflake needs time to get it into her brain that WH is not attracted to her, they are just like the like magnetic poles that repel no matter how hard one tries to put them together.

SC and BW are similar in character. Both of them have no hidden agenda and they are really bad liars. SC ordered Snowflake's favorite coffee ahead of her request and drove towards her house before being told of her address; making WH a little suspicious of his actions. BW was so at ease when she rode in the passenger seat on their way to the fish market with SC driving and WH at the back. She blurted out that SC likes whelk at the bar and that kept Snowflake captivated and she wondered if they have had whelk together elsewhere for her to know SC's preference.

I know WH and BW are the OTP in this drama but I really like seeing SC and BW together as a couple. I am experiencing SLS again:tears:.

I don't know which direction  this drama is going WH seems interested in both women, while BW arouse his curiosity  and makes him smile and I don't really get what impress him about CR except the fact that she knows lots of famous chefs and both studied aboard or maybe he feels in debt since her father save his life(I found it ridiculous  he merely doing his job that what doctors do...). CR sink her claws into WH I don't think she will let go, she is one a hell of a stalker, showing up everywhere... like a ghost, come to think of it is kind of creepy.

from the preview, there will be make over for BW and the look on SC face is priceless I am already having a second lead syndrome.

I was happy and proud of Bw for completing her work though take her whole night, that was a slap in their face.

I can believe CR kissed WH and he let her 

Archived