[Drama 2016-2017] Love Bubbles, 사랑은 방울방울, Mon-Fri 19:20. Thanks for all your support!!

0ly40

SBS drama

Love is drop by drop

WE59609800_ori.jpg

Title: 사랑은 방울방울 / Love is Drop by Drop
Genre: Melodrama, Romance
Episodes: 120 (To Be Confirmed)
Broadcast network: SBS
Broadcast period: 2016-Nov-28 to 2017
Air time: Monday to Friday 19:20

Writer: Kim Young-In

Synopsis

Eun Bang Wool (Wang Ji Hye) falls in love with Park Woo Hyuk (Kang Eun Tak) who received a heart transplant from her ex-boyfriend.

Cast

Main Cast

Wang Ji Hye as Eun Bang Wool
Kang Eun Tak as Park Woo Hyuk
Gong Hyun Joo as Han Chae Rin
Kim Min Soo as Kang Sang Chul

Source:

sipnopsis: Asianwiki

Image: SBS site

main site: http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/programMainList.do?pgm_id=22000010020

Teasers:

Extended trailer:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@0ly40

Thank you for the starting the thread. I want to try this drama for Kang Eun Tak & Wang Ji Hye.   I wonder what kind of chemistry these two will make. Hopefully good.   I watched ‘Beautiful You’ about half way and dropped it but I enjoyed seeing Kang Eun Tak.   Wang Ji Hye was in ‘Yeah, That’s How It Is’. I thought she had a quirky but warm personality which I hope to see in this drama.  

'Love is drop by drop'  https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/사랑은방울방울/

PC(11/23)

On 11/23/2016 at 1:16 PM, Mailelei said:

Thank you! Look forward to this new drama. I remember the two lead males in another drama? A??? Sun? Don't know how to spell the first word.

@Mailelei  Apujeong Midnight Sun, Loved him in that drama him and Yaya.. I think this is the one your referring to.. Well all I can say welcome to daily land..

@0ly40  Thanks for starting the thread and the teasers.. 

I'm looking forward to this one also this one we got a heart transplant.. So is the boxer her boyfriend and something happen where he's braindead and maybe family sold his heart for money to the rich boy who is dying.. Now with this theory do the heart remains in love with her just because it's in different body 

I like today’s episode.  It was so nice to see the cast who could actually do real acting.  As I hoped,  Wang Ji Hye(Eun Bang Wool )  didn’t disappointed me.  In the character description Eun Bang Wool’s age is listed as 22 – 28 years age.  So I have to guess when she was 22 her first love, Yoon Dong Joon(Kang Dong Ho) died and then at 28(?) she will meet Park Woo Hyeok (Kang Eun Tak) who got his heart. Yoon Dong Joon(Kang Dong Ho) showed such tender/sweet yet sad/longing eyes.  I felt quite moved when they stood on the bus terminal and said goodbye to each other.  So it means Yoon Dong Joon’s tender and sweet part will become a part of Park Woo Hyeok.  The drama has a very heartwarming theme and the cast is good.  I hope the writer will not mess it up.  

**Han Cinama mentioned about the drama and ‘cellular memory’ with an organ donation.  Yeah I read briefly about a short article on cellular memory and heart transplantation. Personally I don’t believe it but for a drama theme why not. It is wonderful to imagine about it in a drama land. 
Winter dramas coming soon!

- SBS "Love Bubbles"

"Love Bubbles" is about cellular memory which is about a phenomenon in which the receivers of an organ also receive the personality and habits of the donor. Eun Bang-wool (Wang Ji-hye) meets Park Woo-hyeok (Kang Eun-tak) who receives her husband Yoon Dong-joon's (Kang Dong-ho) heart.

Eun Bang-wool has a knack for vegetables and fish as she was born in a seaside village. She's known as Eun Jang-geum at the fish market and she's tomboyish but she's a great cook. Park Woo-hyeok is a cold hearted person until he meets Eun Bang-wool. Other casts are Gong Hyeon-joo, Kim Min-soo and Lee Jong-soo.

http://www.hancinema.net/winter-dramas-coming-soon--100829.html

** “Love  Bubbles” made #1 on internet search today.

23 minutes ago, booha said:

I like today’s episode.  It was so nice to see the cast who could actually do real acting.  As I hoped,  Wang Ji Hye(Eun Bang Wool )  didn’t disappointed me.  In the character description Eun Bang Wool’s age is listed as 22 – 28 years age.  So I have to guess when she was 22 her first love, Yoon Dong Joon(Kang Dong Ho) died and then at 28(?) she will meet Park Woo Hyeok (Kang Eun Tak) who got his heart. Yoon Dong Joon(Kang Dong Ho) showed such tender/sweet yet sad/longing eyes.  I felt quite moved when they stood on the bus terminal and said goodbye to each other.  So it means Yoon Dong Joon’s tender and sweet part will become a part of Park Woo Hyeok.  The drama has a very heartwarming theme and the cast is good.  I hope the writer will not mess it up.  

**Han Cinama mentioned about the drama and ‘cellular memory’ with an organ donation.  Yeah I read briefly about a short article on cellular memory and heart transplantation. Personally I don’t believe it but for a drama theme why not. It is wonderful to imagine about it in a drama land. 
Winter dramas coming soon!

- SBS "Love Bubbles"

"Love Bubbles" is about cellular memory which is about a phenomenon in which the receivers of an organ also receive the personality and habits of the donor. Eun Bang-wool (Wang Ji-hye) meets Park Woo-hyeok (Kang Eun-tak) who receives her husband Yoon Dong-joon's (Kang Dong-ho) heart.

Eun Bang-wool has a knack for vegetables and fish as she was born in a seaside village. She's known as Eun Jang-geum at the fish market and she's tomboyish but she's a great cook. Park Woo-hyeok is a cold hearted person until he meets Eun Bang-wool. Other casts are Gong Hyeon-joo, Kim Min-soo and Lee Jong-soo.

@booha Thanks for the article, I had assume he would get her boyfriends heart the tender part will change his personality from the cold hearted man he is.. I'm wondering since she's pregnant will she have the baby and some part of him grows and attraction to her and baby.. I did enjoyed the first episode as you did and looking forward to the outcome of this daily hoping it maybe on a lighter note.. I liked both dailys that started today..

@savaval

Hello  Yes I’m interested in 2 other dailies too which started today.  After seeing Love Bubbles I got busy looking for some info for this drama so  I haven’t watched them yet.  As you named ‘the boxer’ who is Kang Sang Cheol(Kim Min Soo), he isn’t the first love. 

In the character description, Kang Sang Cheol was a rich kid but his dad’s business failed 3 years ago and he died.  He moved into his teacher’s (Yoon Dong Joon’s dad) house.   After the taekwondo place had a financial problem, he got a job as a body guard /secretary for Park Woo Hyeok.  It seems Han Chae Rin and Kang Sang Cheol have a relationship??   

It looks like Bang Wool has a son.  I assumed Bang Wool’s first lover(boyfriend/finance/husband??) would die today. But I forgot it was daily(120 eps).   His death might happen at the end of this week or next week?

** I guess you haven’t recovered your old soompi name. sorry  You are a born again Rookihehe  :huh:

Yes @booha I'm a born again rookie, LOL But I'm a die hard Soompier so it won't be for long.. Thanks for the update I didn't read any articles on this drama before watching it I just seen the first episode up and sub and decided to watch and to my liking really enjoyed the first episode and decided this is another I would be following..

Boy this drama just in episode 2 got so much going on and the foundation adopted daughter will go through any lengths to find a father for her baby she should have known that giving him a room key that soon wouldn't seal the deal of him bedding her she only has a couple of weeks left to blame him as being the father the only way I see hjer succeeding is the same old Kdrama troupe is by getting someone to get help drunk and she stage it as they sleep together but what gets me the most none of these men never calculate doing the time said baby supposed to be his never do the math but it's going to be interesting how both families will be at each other throats.. Mom wants a rich DIL which she will have because she's sick of living in poverty and by her son marrying rich she can some what control the mistress because of her foundation DIL.. I tell you this one is going to be fun this marriage will strictly be a business deal and the mistress wil find out that baby isn't the son baby wow lots of fun times in this drama..  

20 hours ago, booha said:

@savaval

Hello  Yes I’m interested in 2 other dailies too which started today.  After seeing Love Bubbles I got busy looking for some info for this drama so  I haven’t watched them yet.  As you named ‘the boxer’ who is Kang Sang Cheol(Kim Min Soo), he isn’t the first love. 

In the character description, Kang Sang Cheol was a rich kid but his dad’s business failed 3 years ago and he died.  He moved into his teacher’s (Yoon Dong Joon’s dad) house.   After the taekwondo place had a financial problem, he got a job as a body guard /secretary for Park Woo Hyeok.  It seems Han Chae Rin and Kang Sang Cheol have a relationship??   

It looks like Bang Wool has a son.  I assumed Bang Wool’s first lover(boyfriend/finance/husband??) would die today. But I forgot it was daily(120 eps).   His death might happen at the end of this week or next week?

** I guess you haven’t recovered your old soompi name. sorry  You are a born again Rookihehe  :huh:

where can i read the article 

18 minutes ago, euraka said:

where can i read the article 

Hi @euraka  You just have to look them up like I said I haven't read any of them..

15 minutes ago, finebyme said:

Are there any drama's where it is the girl getting the heart transplant?

@finebyme Yes there was a primetime drama that aired last year or the year before that where a women got a heart transplant and married the main of the donor I can't remember the name of it If I remember right it was 20 episodes..

Ok todays episode is making this drama more interesting dad find out she's pregnant and upcoming episode mom throwing his phone away to separate poor daughter and educated son.. She's really going to kick up a fuss and will want her to give her the dead sons child after she learns it's his..I bet educated son don't have brains enough to remember his girlfriend phone #.. @booha I agree he will die in either this week or next week..

3 hours ago, sava2sava said:

@finebyme I'll look the name of the drama up but I know the main actor was a married man had 2 kids.. The female lead was a Dr or something like that and her family owned a hospital.. 

i think the drama you are talking about is "The Spring Day of My life "

Archived