[Drama 2016-2017] Golden Pouch 황금주머니, Mon-Frid 20:55. Thanks for all your support!

0ly40

18 minutes ago, jayakris said:

I would wish all that to NS, but I will hope it won't go this way.  The story has been so sad for that poor girl SH, and to see that she has to now deal with what kind of a person she has as a mom, is heart-breaking.  Even a death of NS and a heart from her won't do.  That will only make SH sad all her life.  What a heart-wrenching situation, for SH.

I hope not.  I hope that she (SH) gets to know all about the misdeeds of her bio mother and after a heart transplant / surgery, and with the help of Dr. Han forgive herself for being born from her.  May be SH got the genes from her father's side of the family.  A child cannot blame themselves for the sins of the parent.  They can only live a honest, decent life by being good, kind, and compassionate.  If she continues to hate her b-mother, it will be harmful to her.  So, Dr. Han after experience such pain and suffering teach her how to isolate the two and live a happy life.  I wish the writers bring that out vs. making her sorry for being born from such a mother.  

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, ira2a said:

There will be only 4 episodes next week, Monday- Thursday. Friday it taken by an international football match. It's not clear if that will be the end ( some sites state show GP having 119 episodes).  It looks like it will be a garbled ending, such a shame!  Anyone can dig deeper into the possible one week extension that was once mentioned? 

Yes, they have the FIFA u20 match betweeb Korea and England at the time slot for next Friday (see the official MBC schedule page for that day - http://guide.imbc.com/tv/index.aspx?date=20170526 )..  They have posted the broadcast schedules only till Sunday the 28th so far.  Maybe we will know tomorrow if they update the schedule for Monday the 29th, if it is on the schedule for the week after.  I see the Korean Wikipeida page for the next MBC drama at this slot ("all kinds of daughters-in-law") to be showing a start date of June 5th.  If that is true, we may have up to 9 more episodes in this drama.  We will have to wait and see.  It's pathetic that the dramas' official web sites never show when any drama will end.  I guess they themselves don't know, and these things are always decided in the last minute.

I just don't know how they can finish it in 4 episodes now, though.  It just has to go up to 124 episodes, finishing the week after. But we don't know yet for sure.

I read somewhere once, that the criteria for most drama should show the ending with minimal punishment, more of forgiveness, reconciliation and redemption. I suspect NS will be meted the heaviest retribution,( hit by the white truck, or under the bus , followed by memory loss ),  but others will first be reprimanded by going their separate ways only for a year or two. Then a reconciliation and a happy family scenarios for the last part, with a time jump.  

There was a mention once, that a lady doctor will be introduced to be DrHan girlfriend. If so then Seolhwa either moves on with her life, looking after her sick mother ( no no no ....! ), or she didn't survive the heart ailments. A more dramatic scenario would be the machine gave a straight line, implying death, and then a time jump of a year, we see Seolhwa with DrHan at the dumpling store, run by DooNa and Minkyu, all with the courtesy of PJ Group set up by the Yoon. If true to the poster, then they will be seen holding hands. The rest is up to us to deduce ....as  donsaeng or lover ..... ??   I can just see all of us here cursing and swearing our hearts out ....!!!!

1 hour ago, shebagirl said:

I read somewhere once, that the criteria for most drama should show the ending with minimal punishment, more of forgiveness, reconciliation and redemption. I suspect NS will be meted the heaviest retribution,( hit by the white truck, or under the bus , followed by memory loss ),  but others will first be reprimanded by going their separate ways only for a year or two. Then a reconciliation and a happy family scenarios for the last part, with a time jump.  

There was a mention once, that a lady doctor will be introduced to be DrHan girlfriend. If so then Seolhwa either moves on with her life, looking after her sick mother ( no no no ....! ), or she didn't survive the heart ailments. A more dramatic scenario would be the machine gave a straight line, implying death, and then a time jump of a year, we see Seolhwa with DrHan at the dumpling store, run by DooNa and Minkyu, all with the courtesy of PJ Group set up by the Yoon. If true to the poster, then they will be seen holding hands. The rest is up to us to deduce ....as  donsaeng or lover ..... ??   I can just see all of us here cursing and swearing our hearts out ....!!!!

I see NS being hit by the "white" truck and dying--leaving her heart for Seol Hwa who I think is going to have a life threatening incident.  I don't remember seeing the scene from the preview for 112 or 113 that showed Seol Hwa in the hospital with the doctors working on her and Dr Han looking on.  I could have missed it, but I thought maybe it's a scene that's coming.

3 hours ago, jayakris said:

3 hours ago, ira2a said:

There will be only 4 episodes next week, Monday- Thursday. Friday it taken by an international football match. It's not clear if that will be the end ( some sites state show GP having 119 episodes).  It looks like it will be a garbled ending, such a shame!  Anyone can dig deeper into the possible one week extension that was once mentioned? 

Yes, they have the FIFA u20 match betweeb Korea and England at the time slot for next Friday (see the official MBC schedule page for that day - http://guide.imbc.com/tv/index.aspx?date=20170526 )..  They have posted the broadcast schedules only till Sunday the 28th so far.  Maybe we will know tomorrow if they update the schedule for Monday the 29th, if it is on the schedule for the week after.  I see the Korean Wikipeida page for the next MBC drama at this slot ("all kinds of daughters-in-law") to be showing a start date of June 5th.  If that is true, we may have up to 9 more episodes in this drama.  We will have to wait and see.  It's pathetic that the dramas' official web sites never show when any drama will end.  I guess they themselves don't know, and these things are always decided in the last minute.

I just don't know how they can finish it in 4 episodes now, though.  It just has to go up to 124 episodes, finishing the week after. But we don't know yet for sure.

Yes, I am using the the official MBC broadcast schedule, as I watch their streaming of the show. When I saw that football match my heart sunk.  Yes, they'll post next week schedule  next Thursday or most probably  Friday, in any case by the week's end we will know.  I'll be hoping  for the 9 episodes. Dr. Han still has a lot of clean-up work to do :) 

Synopsis

In the drama "Golden Pouch”, Seok-hoon, a genius doctor who is an orphan loses his memory due to an accident on his wedding day. He wakes up mistakenly believing that the actors that were hired to pretend as his parents during the wedding as his real parents. He develops close ties with the couple and for the first time in his life he experiences what it feels like to belong in a two-parent family. Later, the couple takes him in as their own son. Seol-hwa is the second daughter in the family who stays upbeat no matter how hard her life gets. One day, she comes across Seok-hoon, who is suffering from amnesia. Can she and Seok-hoon overcome the sticky threads of fate to fall in love? This romantic comedy revolves around an irritable doctor who abandons his profession to become a cook as he gets involved with a headstrong woman.

The above synopsis is taken from MBC's "Golden Pouch" website. I didn't know this drama is supposed to be a romantic comedy.

I keep wondering why my Kleenex keeps running out and needs to be replenished sooner than usual.

Kudos to all the cast on Golden Pouch for they are all brilliant and excelled in their respective roles in this drama.

Just finished watching the subbed English version and I get the feeling the faker is going to protect the women in his life.

It all started with MH's blackmail and the faker (in his mind) succumbed to it to protect SH.

The next episode we see the faker taking the lead and honoring his promise to Dr. Han. He is going to come clean and take all the responsibilities for the switcheroo to protect the 'mother' who raised him and pleaded with him to help her before his decision to fess up.

His date with Madam Eun was a farewell gift and his show of appreciation to the elderly woman who raised, loved and protected him thinking he is her first grandson since the day he entered the Yoon's. He is also hoping the outing and (final) time spent together (as her 'grandson') will somehow help in a minute way to cushion the enormous shock she is about to be exposed to.

Like @jayakris has said, NS watches like an outsider/observer as the faker bears the brunt of JR's wrath after he confesses his role in the identity fraud.

I hope the faker's act of sacrificial spirit stops right there although he is naive to think JR would believe a then 6 y.o kid could hatch and execute a plan like that 30 years ago.

Please faker, don't feel responsible for that greedy and malicious wife of yours. She should be charged for using blackmail to coerce him into a marriage on top of the other additional criminal charges she could likely face.

MH should be imprisoned and not paid a single cent of alimony from the Yoon's pocket.

JR must have received more findings on the fire reports in Namwon from Mr. Choi at the end of the day before that explosive display of emotions and anger.

NS will not be spared because she is the mastermind behind all this saga and she has ruined 4 kids' lives due to her greed, hunger for power and status, selfish, materialistic desires and ambitions.

NS who doesn't seem to have a conscience will be shocked to find out the faker looked up to her as his mother figure despite her nastiness.

JR waited for NS's return in the dark and with his piercing eyes he called NS "Ji Sang's mom" instead of the usual " Yeobo ". Before retiring to their bedroom, he added "I trust you". Those three words sure carried a lot of weight and underlying meaning.

He said them in support of his thinking that NS has been acting differently and he doesn't know the reasons behind her change in behavior.

NS is still holding on to the end of a thin rope by insisting and pleading with the faker to help her continue to lie in order to keep her place in the Yoon's.

NS still thinks she has a chance by saying it's their words against Dr. Han's. She is foolish to think she could argue and say he might not really recall the exact/actual details surrounding the fire. Apparently, she fails to understand that there are no secrets in the real world.

To NS who refuses to wake up and smell the stench in her well-deserved 'reserved place' in a cell, this is what I will tell her: Dream on!

I know it's unlikely but any possibility KPD witnessed Madam Sa's hit-and-run on the day he was supposed to meet Dr. Han at the Victoria Hotel?

Madam Sa needs to tumble hard and go down along with the other two harpies, NS and MH. I don't want to see a time jump and watch these women be allowed to walk away from their unforgivable and despicable crimes/sins and go relatively scot-free.

6 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

Watching ep 115, only one thing that really stood out to me--MH heard one piece of information and was able to put together the fact that NS knew from the very beginning that JS was a fake and that she's the one that switched them. If there is one thing that bothers me about this drama is the fact that the good people can't catch on to any clues and the evil people can hear one or two words and come to the right conclusion.  There are only 4 episodes, left--I truly don't have much hope for a good or complete ending.

Probably it's the first time I hope a drama can be extended for the viewers to see a good or complete ending!

Watching ep 115, only one thing that really stood out to me--MH heard one piece of information and was able to put together the fact that NS knew from the very beginning that JS was a fake and that she's the one that switched them. If there is one thing that bothers me about this drama is the fact that the good people can't catch on to any clues and the evil people can hear one or two words and come to the right conclusion.  There are only 4 episodes, left--I truly don't have much hope for a good or complete ending.

Oh, and one other thing was confirmed--NS is a selfish liar to the end.

3 hours ago, sk0317 said:

JR waited for NS's return in the dark and with his piercing eyes he called NS "Ji Sang's mom" instead of the usual " Yeobo ". Before retiring to their bedroom, he added "I trust you". Those three words sure carried a lot of weight and underlying meaning.

Spot on.  I too felt it as rather striking that he called her "Ji Sang's mom" suddenly.  he is very close to getting to the truth on NS.  Not sure if the Faker taking it all up as his doing, would hold up too long.

Once Shin Woo revealed the facts that happened during the fire and the last words of Jin Joo to him he seemed to find some release to all his suppressed emotions. When the real Joon Sang said that he's going to tell the truth, that is when he realized that his time's up, so he asked Seok Hoon to give him at least one day to live as Joon Sang. We can accept that him wanting a family so badly that he wanted to cling to one even if it is fake is valid, but then again, the real one has now appeared. He should have set things right at once. He did not factor in that the Yoons have invested 30 years of love and care to him and that he may have had a chance at redemption if he told the truth. The Yoons do not want their dirty laundry to be aired in public, so it's probable that they will resolve the issue/s quietly. His character was weakened by years of verbal abuse from Mo Nan Seol. He grew to be submissive when brow-beaten, that is why he allowed viper to dictate to him.

MNS desperately clings to the life and status that she's coveted since she was young, and she will do anything - lie, deceive, throw away, abandon, deny and use people - just so she can remain the "proper, cultured, prosperous, successful, caring" person/mother/wife. She said it herself, she will continue to lie until the end. She's really a tenacious and obnoxious devil-incarnate. Lying, coveting and deceiving are deeply ingrained traits in her, so there's no salvation for her. She'd abandoned Seol Hwa when she was a baby, then denied her daughter to her face as a grown up. Choo Ja gave it to her straight - that her daughter would have been dead by the time she came back with the money for her operation. That's true because she only started to look for her daughter when she was already established as a businesswoman. 

JR telling her that there's something different about her now and although he does not know what is happening, he still trusts her is already a forewarning. JR is not a fool. It may have taken him some time to place more weight in the changes he'd observed in the attitudes of Nan Seol and Shin Woo, but when he does, he continues until he learns the truth. MNS said she can't reveal the truth because of her "only" child, Ji Sang. We know that he'll be collateral damage. How will he accept the all the facts when they are revealed - he's a sweet person just like Seol Hwa, who only sees the good things in people. It's a good thing that they inherited the traits of their fathers, while Seol Hwa also benefited from the loving environment she grew up in, while Ji Sang was excluded from the toxicity of Nan Seol because she was focused on keeping her eyes on the faker. At least there's some sense of decency left in Shin Woo.

I don't want or have anything more to say about Mrs. Sa and her daughter - they're both avaricious, money grabbers, self-seekers, bottom-feeders. (As an aside, I was looking at the actress playing MH - the only things moving on her face are her eyebrows, her lids and her lips. It seems that it's difficult for her to break into a small smile). Wonder what Shin Woo will do with MH after admitting the lies to JR.

As I mentioned before, JR will be the first to realize that Seok Hoon is the real Joon Sang. Tear-fest again next week as it's going to the week for revelations left, right and center. All the main characters will not be spared.

Just watched eng sub of ep 115. So sad. I feel so sad for JS. He is truly a good person deep inside. He sincerely love grandma, JS & his dad and he look up to NS as his mom even though she treats him badly. Both NS & MH don't know when to quit. They still hung on knowing rope is going to snap soon. If not for NS keep threatening JS, I think would have confessed long time ago.

Father Yoon finally realised is KS. Good that JS finally told Yoon that Dr Han is the real JS. Sad that he took the blame for the fake JS. Hope Papa Yoon won't be so stupid as to believe NS was not involved in this. 

SW's heart is acting up more and more frequent. It used to be once in blue moon, then a bitime more frequent. Now it seems more attacks in 1 day. In ep 115, we saw her having chest pains during breakfast but she quickly hide it when mama Geum came out for breakfast. Then she has a stronger attack at lift landing. In preview of 116, we saw that she has yet another strong attack at home I think. I think she will not tell mama Geum the truth and pretend that she was just feeling faint. Knowing SW, she doesn't want to add another worry/problem for mama Geum. 

Can't wait to see reunion of father & son. I wonder how Yoon will break news to grandma.

Faker realized that his time was up. Dr. Han is done with people who were given chances to tell the truth their own way he has now told faker that he will not be standing still anymore he will tell it so faker had no choice but to prepare a last goodbye and tell the truth when confronted. If he had not Dr. Han would have done it. It just so happens JR found out on his own he was not his son. But it was only a matter of time before JR found who was his real son. Fake did what he should have done the min that he realized Dr. Han was the real JS told the truth.

As he told NS a couple of times you can not stop the truth from coming out once the main player stepped up. The last card he held was that NS was the one who did the switch. Once Dr. Han (smart cookie that he is) realized who NS was and confronted her it was only a matter of time before the truth came out. Faker choose to protect NS in the end to save her marriage, not hurt her son and as a debt to JR and Madam Eun. It was misguided because JR is not a fool and no way would he not think that a six year old would think of something like this and you have to think of NS's behavior towards faker for years to prove she knew of the fake if not the mastermind behind the switch. Faker also forgets that since he is going to admit everything and confirm that Dr. Han is the real JS what is to stop Dr. Han from telling that NS knew his mother and her real background. NS can not think to say his memory is false. If she has some misguided thought that they will not believe their blood over her then she is going to be proved wrong. There is also Papa G who will not know to not answer questions about JJ or NS if asked. Also when he finds out about JJ being dead and NS's connection he will be livid and this could end up in a confrontation that is heard by others.

Spoiler

Seol Hwa is going down. The preview above shows it (even though they jumped the gun and it was not in episode 113) (we also see Seol Hwa dressed in a dark clothing clutching her chest as she sits on steps..as well I do not remember that outfit in the last few episodes)  Either Dr. Han witnesses it and races her to the hospital or is called later and sees Seol Hwa laying on that gurney very still hearing about how serious this is. My guess is someone will be telling NS either directly that Seol Hwa collapsed and her heart is failing or she will hear it second hand. Either way I can see something happening.

NS will not get a chance to continue this life. To do so means there is a chance that JR and Madam Eun could decide to let her off later and bring her back and that means Dr. Han can 't be with Seol Hwa. After all that Seol Hwa has went through I can't see them killing her off as they would have a lot of angry viewers over that scenario. NS has to pay for what she did and her repeated stubbornness to not let go and make amends for her lies. Her being removed as I once said before will help ease her son who will not have to choose between his father, grandmother , new half brother and half sister or to be with his mother. It will make the horror of her actions go away faster if she is completely removed from the picture and allow people to start healing. No guilt for Seol Hwa because NS is dead. NO guilt for Ji -Sang because his mother is gone. All the anger and disappointment in Jr, Madam Eun and even Papa G able to come to grips with the truth and move on.

As for MH, not much to say but its funny her saying in the preview she will not leave that house. My guess is once Faker confesses and MH was listening outside the door MH will go back to the room to make that statement above mad that Faker told the truth and protected NS instead of thinking of her own brain washing so she could continue to be the daughter in law of PJ Group forgetting that he protected the fact MH also knew the truth and hid it. . MH will then think she can use those illegal stocks for a take over. My guess is that will be blocked by JR and Dr. Han who will fix her really good for daring to even try something like that. I would like for them to find out MH was once suppose to marry Dr. Han. I wonder if that will come out when its revealed that Madam Sa is the one who hit him and how much she did not want MH to marry him earlier?

I do hope the episodes this week have a steady momentum and we are not given a bunch of filler this week given we will only have 4 days.

17 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Seol Hwa is going down. The preview above shows it (even though they jumped the gun and it was not in episode 113) (we also see Seol Hwa dressed in a dark clothing clutching her chest as she sits on steps..as well I do not remember that outfit in the last few episodes)  Either Dr. Han witnesses it and races her to the hospital or is called later and sees Seol Hwa laying on that gurney very still hearing about how serious this is. My guess is someone will be telling NS either directly that Seol Hwa collapsed and her heart is failing or she will hear it second hand. Either way I can see something happening.

@Ldy Gmerm, I wondered too, a few posts up, whatever happened to the scene of Seol Hwa at the hospital.  I have a feeling that Dr. Han is going to perform the surgery.  I'm hopeful she won't die, but will live.  Dr. Han in that clip doesn't look as panicky as I would expect him to look, so that's why  think she will live.

On 5/20/2017 at 3:05 AM, nrlfan4ever said:

We can accept that him wanting a family so badly that he wanted to cling to one even if it is fake is valid, but then again, the real one has now appeared. He should have set things right at once. He did not factor in that the Yoons have invested 30 years of love and care to him and that he may have had a chance at redemption if he told the truth. The Yoons do not want their dirty laundry to be aired in public, so it's probable that they will resolve the issue/s quietly. His character was weakened by years of verbal abuse from Mo Nan Seol. He grew to be submissive when brow-beaten, that is why he allowed viper to dictate to him.

@nrlfan4ever, I love your post. Shin Woo has been oppressed his whole life; it started with his abusive father, then NS and later MH. In the bible, it says that bad association will spoil good habits. It would have been so much better if he had confessed to the Chairman---BEFORE, he tried to bring down Dr. Han in front of the board. When he tried to maliciously rob Dr. Han out of his rightful place, I don't know how the Chairman doesn't remember Shin Woo's actions without feeling some resentment towards him--the same for halmoni. 

NS needs to pay on so many levels. I hate that it's going to be a rush job. I truly wanted to soak in their downfall slowly.

In the coming week we should see the ending of this looong drama. Am looking forward to see the reunion, but at the same time I know that it will be the end of our discussions here. Thanx everyone here for having the patience to read my many outburst written here, but am sure you all agree that some of the characters in this drama are beyond belief.... the antics they got up to ... and got away with it too ...!     One wonders if the events depicted were any close to the real world, when the baddies plotted they were sure to win. While the good people were either blurry and air-head , not a clue of their surroundings. There were like easily 60 episodes of frustration and hair-tearing months before some respite sets in. 

MH exclaimed that she was determined not to leave the house, in the preview ... so brazen ...! Well, maybe she will blurt out to JR that NS knew all along about Shin Woo and was the person responsible...? To her, if she had to leave the house, she would get NS in trouble too, hoping that JR and granny will not put the total blame on Shin Woo. Grandma mentioned that NS was the one who saved Shin Woo at Namwon, that should help to prove that NS knew all along about Shin Woo. She was staying with Jin Joo and DrHan. We'll see...

22 minutes ago, jeijei said:

Dad confronts NS and JS about the photo, goes Super Saiyan angry and throws the documents and books at JS while NS screams yeobo. I say Dr. Han takes after his mother. 

Sadly, IMO, NS is the real culprit behind the deception. I hate that the writer waited until the end to reveal because there is no time to work through these emotions.

Quick recap Episode 116

Spoiler

Well Faker confesses to JR that he is KSW and not JS and NS tries to deny but Faker is determined to tell it and he does tell who he really is. JR is so angry he throws the documents. He is letting NS having it figuring she had to know possibly but Faker says it was all him saving her. Madam Eun Hears the ruckus and comes in and yells at JR about yelling at Faker. JR yells for them all to get out his mother, NS and MH.  NS goes to sit with Madam Eun in her room with her hands shaking and scared as Madam Eun goes on about his anger to her poor JS. MH is upstairs in the room mad and upset over Faker telling the truth.

JR is in with Faker and faker goes on about what happen perhaps and says Dr. Han is his real son shocking JR who is so very angry already that they had a fake in their mist while his real son was out in the world. Hearing that the real JS showed up and is Dr. Han he looks at faker angry and grabs him shaking him.  JR finally leaves the house.

MH comes in to asks if Faker was crazy and why did he tell the truth ruining everything and Faker tells her that it was time maybe or nothing can stay hidden.. (I have no idea) but it was enough to make MH loose it too.

Dr. Han is at the memorial for JJ crying talking to his mother's photo. JR comes in and sees him and Dr. Han gets up to leave and sees him. Dr. Han wonders about his being there perhaps and JR looks at him saying something and Dr. Han realizes JR knows he is his son and the tears start for both with JR calling him JS and they hug.

Later they sit outside the memorial and talk and Dr. Han perhaps asked if Madam Eun knows yet and I think JR said not yet or not sure how to break it to her. He may have mentioned how the switch happened of course if he did Dr. Han realizes faker protected NS in all of this.

Faker is in with Madam Eun calling out sorry to her as he sits and cries and she not understanding why he is breaking down is trying to console him. Faker comes out of the room and NS is waiting wanting to know why he did that for her and I believe he said cause you were my mother.

Seol Hwa is shown putting away the things she has from Dr. Han. Her ring, the watch and bracelet and snow globe. She has a moment and clutches her chest just as DN comes in and catches her worried but Seol Hwa brushes it off and lies.

Papa G is lurking outside the gate and MK comes up and sees him and he tells him to give the lunch box to Mama G with a note. He tries to get Papa G to come in but he scurries off.

Mama G is stuffing herself with rice when MK comes in and tells her that Papa G has been by and left something for her. DN comes in and goes on about Papa G as well and they take out the cute little box filled with goodies that Papa G made for Mama and he hands her the letter. She goes to ball it up but DN, MK and SN stop her and Mama takes it to her room to read. It was a love note from Papa G.

Faker is in the lounge area upstairs and Ji-Sang comes in and they talk he gives Ji-Sang his expensive and nice camera and Ji-Sang seems puzzled but faker says something and Ji- Sang takes it happily his hung gave it to him and takes a picture with the camera of faker. Faker looks bittersweet when Ji Sang goes to his room with his gift.

Next Morning MH is still stewing over the fact that things are out but Faker protected NS and faker tries to talk sense into MH but her personality will not allow others to escape from getting in trouble as well. Faker looks tired of talking to her as she sits having her tantrum over NS getting away.

JR comes in and sees Faker about to leave and faker says something and JR just looks at him. MH comes down just like I thought she would and starts raving at JR about Faker and Faker is trying to stop her but JR tells him no and MH goes on and on until she outs that NS did the switch and Seol Hwa is her bio daughter shocking JR and Madam Eun comes in to hear that Dr. Han is the real JS and NS looks scared.

Preview:

We see Madam Eun asking if it is true of Faker. Madam Eun collapses in her room caught by JR with faker around as well. NS is letting MH have it for telling it and MH is giving it back to her. MH is at the office tel with Faker trying again to convince him of something but faker walks away from her. ( I think this is a bit of jealousy on MH's part this is why she goes to harass Seol hwa next.) Seol Hwa is out talking to DN and we see MH watching her mad. She is going to be the cause of Seol Hwa collapsing. Dr. Han leaning over Madam Eun taking her hand.

Video Credit MBCdrama Channel on YouTube.

What an awesome episode. Unfortunately I knew MH was not going to let NS get away with what she did. In her mind NS is the one who has ruined things for her so her spiteful personality is not going to let her get away with being off the chopping block. Also given that MH prolly likes Faker as well she was bound to make sure that he was not the only one in trouble. The idiot just outed that she knew as well though about the switch.

I feel like MH told the part of Seol Hwa to try to make sure Dr. Han can not be with Seol Hwa with out complications. Because now that JR knows about Seol Hwa NS's deeds will be pushed on a innocent girl who was abandoned before NS did what she did with the switch. MH has said over and over she was not going to let Seol Hwa be the Daughter in law of PJ Group. Its one of the main reasons she was bound and determined to keep Dr. Han from finding out or coming home since Dr. Han and Seol Hwa were together. So I  see her outing the fact that Seol Hwa is NS's daughter when she had no reason to do so as her spiteful way of making sure Dr. Han has trouble if he turns back to Seol Hwa.

NS's world is totally blown up and Seol Hwa is about to be dragged into something she has nothing to do with. But Seol Hwa will find out why Dr. Han broke up with her and what is going on because MH is going to make sure to tell it. It will be after that visit from MH she collapses from the shock finally.

I look forward to MH being awaken by a few home truths herself. MH is angry that all her plans so far have been foiled. At no point does she see that it would not have been like this had she not been so greedy, selfish and a thief. She blackmailed a man to marry her that did not like her let alone love her. Once she married him after having all her mother's debts settled she then proceeded to plan to take over the company and steal from those people and keep the real son from being found and coming home.

Her jealousy over Seol Hwa has been brought to the forefront once again I believe as well over Faker protecting Seol Hwa's secret to the end and about Dr. Han doing it too. MH can't see that she did not gain either man's affection or devotion is because she is such a hateful and spiteful character never seeing her own fault or flaws.

MH will try to use those stocks to cause problems in the company. It will not go the way she thinks it will.  It's going to take Dr. Han and everyone to stop her especially when he rushes to the hospital and sees Seol Hwa laid out and if he finds out it was MH who saw her last as MH will prolly tell him she told her (cause she is a stupid arrogant fool) the truth about her mother and Dr. Han. MH has never seen a very angry and determined Dr. Han but given that his grandmother has collapsed due to her words and now Seol Hwa I hope he gives it to her good.

I keep thinking Madam Sa's minion will make an appearance as well at some point because the hit and run driver of Dr. Han has to be revealed too and I feel he knows all about it and its his last way to get the woman who put him in jail. MH needs to have this shock hit her that it was her own mother who ruined her getting her claws into Dr. Han.

Indeed, like mother like daughter. Both are greedy for money and social status. Both are motormouths as well. When they're foiled, questioned or agitated, both of them blink their eyes rapidly, and do not care what comes out of their foul mouths. MH is truly an uncouth person despite her "expensive education" that her mother likes to brag about. She's such a low life. The way she talked to JR, wow, it would seem like she's the mistress of the manor. Well, her days in the big house are numbered. NS must be looking for the nearest sinkhole right now. She does not stand a chance against JR's ire. She can continue to lie to her teeth but I don't think she has any lifeline left. The last frayed thread she desperately clings to just snapped.

There's more to be revealed. How the switch happened and NS' hand in everything. What happened to JJ, her relationship with NS and Papa Geum, the planned takeover of MH of the PJ Group, the new high-interest loans to buy stocks illegally, the hit and run. Just like @Ldy Gmerm said, MH has not seen Seok Hoon when he's livid. Couple that with the ire of JR. The evil quartet won't know what hit them when JR and Joon Sang are finished with them, possibly aided by Papa Geum and Choo Ja.I want those perpetrators serve time...a long time...in prison.

Archived