[Drama 2016-2017] Golden Pouch 황금주머니, Mon-Frid 20:55. Thanks for all your support!

0ly40

MBC daily drama

Golden Pouch

Image result for 황금주머니

Title: 황금주머니 / Golden Pouch
Genre: Family, Romance
Episodes: 120 (to be confirmed)

Director: Kim Dae-Jin

Writer: Lee Hye-Seon

Broadcast Network: MBC
Broadcast period: 14-nov-2016 to 2017-???-??
Air time: Monday to Friday 20:55 

Plot

When Han Suk-Hoon (Kim Ji-Han) was little, he was adopted by a family in the United States. He returns to Korea as an adult and works as an excellent surgeon, but he falls into a bottomless pit. He succeeds as a dumpling master and finds the true meaning of love and family.

Cast

Kim Ji Han as Han Suk Hoon
Ryu Hyo Young as Geum Sul Hwa
Lee Sun Ho as Yoon Joon Sang

Source: Asianwiki

Official site: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/golden/index.html

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

Teasers:

Press conference:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, evie7 said:

@0ly40 Thank you for starting this thread:D I'm a big fan of Jin Yi Han I've been waiting for this drama. It's going to interesting to see how his character goes from a surgeon to a master dumpling maker.   

I am Jin Yi Han fan too @evie7. I hope thtis drama has a exciting story :)

4 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

I like this drama so far. The pace and story line is good so far. Our OTP is sizzling with chemistry. Hope the youngest sister didn't  get the presenter job. She is too selfish and jealous of Seol Hwa.

Se Na is a piece of work. I could not believe she had the nerve to ask Seol Hwa if she was ok w/not going to that interview after making that scene. I hope she doesn't get that job either.  She just seems like a miserable person. Don't get me started w/that gangster mother. She is another piece of work. 

22 hours ago, Sana Donghae said:

I really like the drama so far 

Me too... It's hard to get used to the half hour episodes. I always want more after an episode has ended. 

4 hours ago, Sana Donghae said:

I guess our lead man will lose everything thanks to his fiancee's family ... I don't think she is worth it 

Totally agree with you. She's not worth it. If she really loves him, she should not have hired fake parents and forced him to do it for her. I don't see any great love between them. She doesn't understand him at all. 

I wonder what's the story behind all 3 leads. The eldest son of the media company - why his stepmother hates him so much? If the grandmother didn't like his mom, it doesn't explain why he is her favourite grandchild & insist on him heading the company.

The doctor - thought his mom left him by the river when he was quite old around 6 or 7 years old? So why did he say he doesn't know who his parents are? Could he be the long lost son of Seol Hwa''s parents? From what I understand their son drowned or died near a river or something.

Seol Hwa - whose child does she belongs to? Is she adopted? Who are her parents? Or is she the child of the woman her father can't forget? Did her father committed adultery? 

I'm so happy that Se Na didn't get the job. She conveniently blames it on Seol Hwa for her not being able to get any job at media station. She's simply in lacking herself. She should wake up that TV presenter might just not her line of work. After so many interviews, she should get it.

17 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Seol Hwa - whose child does she belongs to? Is she adopted? Who are her parents? Or is she the child of the woman her father can't forget? Did her father committed adultery? 

I doesn't seem like he's the type to commit adultery but is she his real daughter? I hadn't thought about that. I hope that Dr Han and Sul Hwa don't start to feel an attraction, I think they do on a subconscious level or it could just be me:phew: and then be lead to believe they are brother and sister.

17 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Totally agree with you. She's not worth it. If she really loves him, she should not have hired fake parents and forced him to do it for her. I don't see any great love between them. She doesn't understand him at all. 

I wonder what's the story behind all 3 leads. The eldest son of the media company - why his stepmother hates him so much? If the grandmother didn't like his mom, it doesn't explain why he is her favourite grandchild & insist on him heading the company.

I think she cares about him in her own way but she really created a lot of chaos for him and Sul Hwa's family and doesn't seem to feel sorry about it at all. She's selfish, she only seems to be sorry for how her lie affected her. I agree these no way I can see him w/her.

It is curious to see how all 3 leads have these birth issues. I really don't want him to move back into his father's house since the stepmother is so hateful . Omo and where is the truck of doom when you need it? I can't stand that gangster mother who just goes around being a violent bully.

Archived