[Drama 2016-2017] Golden Pouch 황금주머니, Mon-Frid 20:55. Thanks for all your support!

0ly40

I love MH pushing Faker. Faker keeps trying to tell MH that she knows nothing about him but MH is not hearing him. Her response is the same that she knows he is the first son of the company and will one day inherit it meaning she will one day get her hands on it.. (LMAO) even if faker was the real son she would never be running anything in that company. My guess is her weapon against NS who for years told Faker to never want to be a part of the family or come into that company is for her own ambition for her son Ji-Sang the second born of the family to be pushed out by MH's ambition and her secret concerning Seol Hwa. Her payback over the way she has treated faker is starting soon.

MH's not understanding what Faker means by she does not know who he truly is, is karma for her when she finds out that instead of Dr. Han having that man as his father the real son of the criminal is faker who is not and never was the 1st son of the Yoon family and will not be inherit the company. Her face at that news will be priceless.

Just like her mother telling Dr. Han that she could not give her daughter to the son of a criminal is fitting because she did just that as her daughter ran off and married the criminal's son instead of the real heir. (So very awesome!)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like ships in the night; SHm passes the father at the prison door. Looks like he is sick too. Who wants to bet that Viper B announces their wedding to a reporter? Man, the writer better work double time on her mea culpa. I'm not the forgiving type! This is going too far and way too crazy!

3 hours ago, NewKDramaAddict said:

Like ships in the night; SHm passes the father at the prison door. Looks like he is sick too. Who wants to bet that Viper B announces their wedding to a reporter? Man, the writer better work double time on her mea culpa. I'm not the forgiving type! This is going too far and way too crazy!

In the preview, Kang Pil Doo collapses in the phone booth while trying to make a call probably to get in touch with Dr. Han. One possible scenario: a passerby who found KPD unconscious, calls for an ambulance. Either the passerby, a hospital staff or the police contacts Dr. Han informing him of KPD's condition and whereabouts since he was holding a note with his number written on it.

KPD may be so ill he needs a blood transfusion. Dr. Han might be asked to donate blood to help his "father" but found out after a series of tests he is not a match for his criminal "father".

@Ldy Gmerm and @nrlfan4ever are so right. MH has set up reporter Kim for a scope to announce a marriage between her and the faker. She rang the reporter hinting she might be getting married and was open to an interview with him.

MH has a voracious appetite and beats her own mom and NS in her pursuit for wealth and power. She probably thinks she is so smart and manipulative she will find a way to make the PJ Group hers once she marries the faker and becomes a DIL in the Yoon's household.

I am so glad the faker finally caught sight of MH with the creditors and has figured out why MH is after him. I wish he would compare notes and tell NS MH knows SH is her daughter. MH will no doubt threaten to tell JR NS was an orphan and had grown up in the same orphanage as her "oppa".

Instead of succumbing to MH's blackmail and marrying her, is there a way out for fake JS to humiliate the sneaky MH without having to exchange vows with her at the altar? He has suffered long enough and should not have to be dealt with another blow in his miserable life by marrying the viper MH.

@Ldy Gmerm I can't wait to see the look on MH's face too when she finds out Dr. Han is the real JS. MH is recalcitrant, determined and so blinded in her chase for money and power she fails to listen to fake JS's warnings telling/hinting to her he isn't who she thinks he is.

She must have felt some satisfaction telling Dr. Han his "father" is a criminal with 12 previous convictions.

MH's words of "I may be living a miserable life, but I'm far better than you." and "You may think you are something, but that's your root." are going to come back and bite her when the truth behind Dr. Han's parents is revealed.

4 hours ago, sk0317 said:

@Ldy Gmerm I can't wait to see the look on MH's face too when she finds out Dr. Han is the real JS. MH is recalcitrant, determined and so blinded in her chase for money and power she fails to listen to fake JS's warnings telling/hinting to her he isn't who she thinks he is.

She must have felt some satisfaction telling Dr. Han his "father" is a criminal with 12 previous convictions.

MH's words of "I may be living a miserable life, but I'm far better than you." and "You may think you are something, but that's your root." are going to come back and bite her when the truth behind Dr. Han's parents is revealed.

Indeed, as the criminal with 12 convictions is going to be her father in law because she choose to marry Joon Sang.

Joon Sang's birth father looked very ill and I believe Seok Hoon will fine him, nurse him back to health and dumpling soup got another pair of hands. I see Papa Geum and him getting along.

So in The End, the miracle/genius/incredible heart surgeon makes dumplings?

This is making me a little cray-cray.  

The Dr is the RichGuy's son. The Faker is someone's son.  It will all work out in The End and the Heroine will rule.  

But until then I will be more than a little cray-cray.  

9 hours ago, sk0317 said:

@Ldy Gmerm and @nrlfan4ever are so right. MH has set up reporter Kim for a scope to announce a marriage between her and the faker. She rang the reporter hinting she might be getting married and was open to an interview with him.

What I would absolutely love, but I know it won't happen, would be for JS and his family to deny the report as false and cause MH embarrassment.  

On the subject of the persons in the river in Ep. 1, they were Seol Hwa and Dr. Han. Seol Hwa was taking video footage of the scenery and saw Dr. Han walking on the huge rocks. She shouted that it's dangerous, which startled Dr. Han, causing him to slip and fall into the water. SHf saw that he fell, thought that he is trying to end his life and ran to the boulders, removed her red trench coat and jumped in after the doctor, who was under the water but not actually sinking. The doctor had his coat on while Seol Hwa was wearing a light pink hoodie. SHf tried to grab his hand to pull him up but he resisted and finally swam to the surface while SHf developed a cramp on her right leg. Seok Hoon looked back at her, saw her struggling and ended up rescuing her. There were no boys there and no childhood memory of SHm being pushed into the river or him jumping into the river when he was a young boy.

Its funny his family was shocked by the reporter. Idiot went ahead and did it anyway after the pictures that MH setup to take of Seol Hwa and NS innocently standing and talking were shown to him. You can tell they were quite shocked when they were denying the report but idiot faker says its true.

The preview shows JR fire mad and about to hit faker until his mother steps in. He will let them think this is what he meant about doing something wrong to Seol Hwa. I guess the assumption is he cheated. I can't wait for NS to get the reason he married MH and to think she liked MH and thought she was a nice person. Her perception of people is all off since she thought Seol Hwa was a fox trying to get into that family and it turns out Seol Hwa is the nice one and she ended up with the gold digger marrying in.. LOL (priceless) Two gold diggers fighting it out.   Its going to be interesting how MH will be received in that house. Let's hope that marriage is not registered. (But given MH's personality she will make sure it is. )

MH is gloating and boasting to Seol Hwa and Dr. Han over the relationship and pending marriage and it looks like they are rushing it..

Faker has the last laugh though in the end and I can't wait to see MH face.

9 hours ago, NewKDramaAddict said:

The saving grace for this turn of events...poor sap. She'll have to drug him to consummate!

I hate that the drama is speeding up MH's story. I wish that they would speed up Dr Han's story--his real identity. MH and JS quick marriage is too over the top.

6 hours ago, nrlfan4ever said:

On the subject of the persons in the river in Ep. 1, they were Seol Hwa and Dr. Han. Seol Hwa was taking video footage of the scenery and saw Dr. Han walking on the huge rocks. She shouted that it's dangerous, which startled Dr. Han, causing him to slip and fall into the water. SHf saw that he fell, thought that he is trying to end his life and ran to the boulders, removed her red trench coat and jumped in after the doctor, who was under the water but not actually sinking. The doctor had his coat on while Seol Hwa was wearing a light pink hoodie. SHf tried to grab his hand to pull him up but he resisted and finally swam to the surface while SHf developed a cramp on her right leg. Seok Hoon looked back at her, saw her struggling and ended up rescuing her. There were no boys there and no childhood memory of SHm being pushed into the river or him jumping into the river when he was a young boy.

I am so happy  you support this point of view!   Sometimes things are just what they are, without any hidden meaning. 

Ooooh, wow, now things are moving along. I guess this is the writers' way to provide saving grace for Joon Sang who's been hated for quite some time. Now he's pitiful. Sacrificing himself for the one woman he truly cared for and the family who took him in, despite the viciousness of Nan Seol. Now the viper gloats! Hahaha, everyone will have the last laugh at her expense. She thinks she's snared someone rich. She thinks that now she can go back to her old life style. She's thinking that she's gonna lord it over her department at this stage and soon the entire PJ Group. How delusional can she get?! Is she going to eliminate all the people who have genuine stakes at the company? She does not even own a single share in the firm! Yeah, it's all right. Soar as high as you can (in your dreams), because the higher you fly, the harder you'll fall. Splaaaaaat!  We're here with scrapers to haul you into a dumpster and straight to prison. I want the viper and her equally vicious loan shark mom and Nan Seol together in one prison cell.

I cannot stand Doo Na's wailing. The actress is portraying the character as childish and cartoonish. She can cry in a mature way, jeez. I go with Papa Geum's decision. They should not be mollycoddled by the girl's family since it should be the man who must take responsibility. MK is happy and complacent to have Doo Na stay with her family because he knows she'll be well cared for and thinks that he'll receive the same treatment and kindness. They do not have to spend for living expenses, believing that Papa and Mama Geum will provide for them. He even wanted to be served honey water. The nerve of this guy!!! He'll always be a jellyfish. They have to face reality since they are now responsible for another human being.

It's all right with me if the writers speed up the side stories of MK and DN and Faker-MH so we can focus on the epic take down of Nan Seol and Dr Han finding his true identity. But I do hope (fingers crossed) that they won't drag the story-telling. There are 34 more episodes after Ep. 86 (the last episode for this week), and here's to wishing that the writers will not take 10 episodes for MK-DN, 14 episodes for the take down of all the vipers - loan shark mom, daughter of the loan shark and black mamba Nan Seol and free Joon Sang from their clutches and the other 10 episodes for Dr. Han's birth right reveal and happy ever after with Seol Hwa.

21 minutes ago, nrlfan4ever said:

I cannot stand Doo Na's wailing. The actress is portraying the character as childish and cartoonish. She can cry in a mature way, jeez. I go with Papa Geum's decision. They should not be mollycoddled by the girl's family since it should be the man who must take responsibility. MK is happy and complacent to have Doo Na stay with her family because he knows she'll be well cared for and thinks that he'll receive the same treatment and kindness. They do not have to spend for living expenses, believing that Papa and Mama Geum will provide for them. He even wanted to be served honey water. The nerve of this guy!!! He'll always be a jellyfish. They have to face reality since they are now responsible for another human being.

@nrlfan4ever, you took the words right out of my mouth. I have to say, as for me, these two are my least favorite characters. They are both in their 30s, but act like a couple of 13 year olds. Doo Na comes across as extreme cartoonish--so does MK. When MK was talking about his mother with Papa Geum and saying she wasn't always like that, I had to roll my eyes.  People don't become as evil as Madam Sa unless it's been there for a long time--she has no conscience. Min Hee is just like her.

I am just waiting for the day that everything fall flat on Min Hee's face. She was so desperate and did not bother to do her research.

I foresee Madam Mo will also be forsaken as she dared to bring an "usurper" into a family which bloodline is the ultimate. She will definitely lost face in front of the daughter that she had abandoned although she should be pleased that her friend's son will care for her daughter, the one she had stolen her place.  

Soooo,  the Medical Foundation under Dr.Han is opening a line of medical support for homeless people with a hospital for acute patients. From what we saw in the phone booth "the father" looks like a perfect candidate for medical treatment at the hospital.  Besides, the chairman has tasked both, JS and Dr.Han to work together on that project, so I wouldn't be surprised if both, and maybe even simultaneously together will eventually meet "the father" over there. 

I am slightly amazed that JS has succumbed so quickly and easily to MH "charms".   He is definitely trying to protect SHf  (" I love her more then you think" says he in the next ep), but why not to talk to NS?  They have no secrets they don't know about each other and two heads are almost always better then one when it comes to brainstorming a problem.  In any case I don't like the  direction this line is going to. Right now JS behaves like a nice guy and it's time for him to find a normal girl who would make him happy. 

Papa Geum has really surprised me, though I do understand his reasoning.  I just don't think that his plan will come to life.  That half-backed couple might have to decide what is better for their future life: to live under Madam Sa in hopes to one day get her blessing or to life happily somewhere far away from her without that.  I am also not holding my breath that Madam Sa will take  them in. But  those grown up kids have themselves  made their bed. As DN once said to SHf,  " don't drink, or that might ruin your whole life". 

Archived