[Drama 2016-2017] Golden Pouch 황금주머니, Mon-Frid 20:55. Thanks for all your support!

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/25/2017 at 10:09 AM, Ldy Gmerm said:

Has anyone else wondered why news of Madam Sa's finance, business and possible criminal issues has not reached the Yoon's ears. Not even hearing that her minion was behind the sabotage of the Geum's first store? Remember Channel P took a hit because of it as well. So you would think someone would be monitoring if they found the real culprit that caused so much trouble. Also Papa G paid damages to Seol Hwa's former employer and he should be able to get that money back. Mr. Kim needs a chance to be able to not go down alone. My guess is the Yoon's will not hear about Madam Sa troubles until after the wedding and it is too late to protest now. MH is tied to the family (lmao).

@Ldy Gmerm, I too wondered why Madam Sa's finances hasn't reached the Yoons, especially the Chairman and for all the same reasons you mentioned. That type of news usually travels quick in that circle--he also knew that she was an unpleasant business woman and didn't want his wife hanging around her. Would he really be okay with accepting Min Hee into the family with that type of opinion of her mother's business practices.

I have to say that I hate the fact that JS will be married to someone like MH. JS' actions seem to be a child wanting to survive. MH's actions are all about greed, revenge, and maliciousness--she is truly her mother's daughter. JS' actions were deceitful and he has to pay for his actions, but I also want him to be free. He's been caught up in a web of lies and living in fear. Madam No caused him fear and panic and now it's fear and panic with MH. I want him to be free of people controlling him.

Maybe it's just me, but when I think of JS, I feel like he's suffocating. Seol Hwa was that breath of fresh air for him and he was willing to give up everything for her; now he's willing to give up his freedom to protect her.....that's just sad to me.

@takanome89 It wouldn't surprise me if JS does die in some crazy accident.

12 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

It wouldn't surprise me if JS does die in some crazy accident.

I don't know why, but that would make me unhappy.  With all that he  has done to SHf up to   that encounter with Dr. Han moments before the parents's meeting, right now he is protecting SHf  from his end the best he can under his circumstances.  No matter how I hated his sneaky and manipulative behavior,  now  I want him to actually be happy and have a normal life with a woman that loves and understands him.  That is not MH,  for sure.  Though I am not seeing any other woman that might take on that role yet. I also don't want him to be dead for another reason.  If he dies, Dr.Han might become Madam Mo's single and most dangerous enemy. With JS alive her attention would be split between the two, without JS I am afraid even to think what she can come up with, especially if partnering with MH.  SHf's words " nothing bad will happen to us anymore" are a distinct indication that smth bad will  happen.   I have a feeling that under different circumstances JS and Dr. Han could have been good friends. 

39 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

@Ldy Gmerm, I too wondered why Madam Sa's finances hasn't reached the Yoons, especially the Chairman and for all the same reasons you mentioned. That type of news usually travels quick in that circle--he also knew that she was an unpleasant business woman and didn't want his wife hanging around her. Would he really be okay with accepting Min Hee into the family with that type of opinion of her mother's business practices.

I have to say that I hate the fact that JS will be married to someone like MH. JS' actions seem to be a child wanting to survive. MH's actions are all about greed, revenge, and maliciousness--she is truly her mother's daughter. JS' actions were deceitful and he has to pay for his actions, but I also want him to be free. He's been caught up in a web of lies and living in fear. Madam No caused him fear and panic and now it's fear and panic with MH. I want him to be free of people controlling him.

Maybe it's just me, but when I think of JS, I feel like he's suffocating. Seol Hwa was that breath of fresh air for him and he was willing to give up everything for her; now he's willing to give up his freedom to protect her.....that's just sad to me.

@takanome89 It wouldn't surprise me if JS does die in some crazy accident.

@lclarakl

I think the writer has let this fall through the cracks. Its a loose end that should have been found out not too long after it happen. Certainly before the family meeting they were suppose to have for Seol Hwa and faker. JR was not too keen on MH or her mother and told NS to be cautious when dealing with them both. He did not like NS in contact and really did not want her thinking of how great and sweat MH was when NS gushed about her totally ignoring what he told her about Madam Sa once before.

Even now when he catches a glimpse of MH being creepy all over JS he asks if NS has heard from Madam Sa that in itself should be a clue something is off because Madam Sa was forever running up into their home trying to give them her daughter. Her missing in action is another clue and just as you said given that she was a business woman (even though she did not make her money all that honest in my opinion) he should have heard about her loosing it all and that her man is in jail and why. His feelings of unease at seeing faker with MH will come to be justified as he is hit with faker saying he will marry MH after breaking it off with Seol Hwa. It will be assumed he cheated on Seol Hwa with MH and faker will not deny it because that is the easier solution to seem like a cad and cheat then to tell the truth that MH blackmailed him and why.

I agree with you. I may not have liked Fakers Method's but I do see him as a person who was crying out to be free from that web of lies, deceit and abuse that Nan Seol put him in. I never doubted that Seol Hwa was his breath of fresh air and salvation from years of living like he was suffocating under Nan Seol's hateful watchful eyes.  I am not sure if he is just doing this only for his love of Seol Hwa and not wanting her hurt by the truth but also because of what Dr. Han said to him about sacrificing. Either way no man deserves to be tied to someone like MH and just for the reasons you present above.

But as I said once before. MH could have not taken this path. She let her own jealousy , pride and anger over Dr. Han forgetting her (which is what started it all) and not wanting to rekindle a relationship with her who he saw as a liar and a person that walked away when he needed her the most make her go to such lengths. When she could not get him the 1st time because he left the church over seeing a man about his family he showed her that this was more important then her and she could not take that.Then the second time when she tried to get him to leave with her for the states and he caught her in her lies and called her out on them telling her that there is a reason he forgot her and never wants to remember her and then made sure everyone knew he was not going back to her , not going to date her and they were over going back to the family he has grown to love as his own. Her pride was again hit her she stirred up all this trouble and again she struck out in getting him. Her obsession and pride along with that jealousy could not handle it. He does not get to be happy when she is not.

And here we are. IF she can't have him then she will find another way to climb up and try to look good. MH wants to parade around as the grandchild and daughter in law of the company Dr. Han works for.  MH has the need to show Dr. Han and Seol Hwa that she is better than them and living well when neither Dr. Han nor Seol Hwa care about her. Her personality is one that will try to use that position the wrong way eventually getting caught at it. But marrying into the Yoon's based on lies and blackmail will cause her to fall to the grown and be completely ruined in the end.

I have no doubt that MH's married life will not go the way she thinks it will. Simply because of the way she came into that house. But mostly I see MH getting in trouble for her lies and taking credit for work that was not her own which will only fuel her resentment more and more over Dr. Han and Seol Hwa. I see her crying at some point to Faker about why he can't like and love her why is it Seol Hwa with him too. The girl I think was always crying out for someone to love her given her mother but unfortunately her actions to the two men she came across made her loose one and another can't stand her.

MH was beyond redemption in my opinion the moment she came back and was angry that Dr. Han was happy with the Geum's. Her wanting to destroy his peaceful life with that family for selfish and jealousy only told me that she is really ugly inside. Her being spiteful in not telling him about what she found out from the man he was suppose to meet showed me that unless things are on her terms she has not consideration for others only herself. It is going to be why she will be made not only a fool of but shown to be exactly what she is a greedy, opportunist that is a liar and a blackmailer. She will be exposed as having dated Dr. Han before and she and her mother did not approve of him. They will be found out for all the crimes they did against him and the family that took him in. With the biggest part being he is the real Yoon grandson/son and her mother hit him. Imagine MH's face then. Instead of wanting to say she is at fault for her actions it will go all on her mother who she sees as a road block for her.

I am hoping that Faker does not die (although I could see it happening) I think he needs to be free from that family and the lies and most definitely free from MH. What I would like as I said before is for her to be accepted as who he really is and asked to stay in that family under his own name able to be a true part or at the very least able to leave with a clear heart and mind and be free.

Maybe, just maybe...

FakeHeir gets in an accident (saving Heroine?), and it is learned that his blood type, a typical KDrama trope, is incompatible with the Chairman's.  Viper will drop him faster than last season's handbag.  Or, if they actually marry, in The End they will live happily.  EVERYONE lives happily in The End.

FINALLY caught up! And I must say sympathy for JS (yes, I'm calling him that now) has tripled if he consciously decides to go along with the Viper B! And if he does, I'd just call him Stupid JS! I'm sorry! I'd just have to cut my losses on this one. The secret of SHf's birth is such she's old enough to handle it. The two who will suffer the most is NS and JS! Watching these episodes, Mdm Eun and JR didn't learn from their mistakes. I was truly cursing SHf with her every decision until a kiss obviously made up her freaking mind! Thank you, SHm! Loved Mdm Sa losing her shirt! Mr Kim really stuck it to her! But did everyone catch that not so veiled threat as he left her screaming at the visitors' booth? I think Mr Kim DOES know about the hit and run, folks! He has that fact sitting for future use!! Good episodes! I didn't fast forward much!! Sad and watched all 10 episodes in a row! But I did find it interesting that the doer admitting that someone instructed him to do something required evidence!

Here are the clips for ep 83

Spoiler

Love them all lovey dovey and holding hands when they can! Let's see how long they keep the secret!!

He didn't need the Viper B! But I'm glad to see he goes and visits him! He will learn about the burn scars first!!

He really should cut his loses, tell SHm about his situation who could in turn tell SHf the truth!! Defuse that first! Viper B gains nothing by telling Mdm Mo first. JS only cares about SHf!

I've seen part of the raw. I do not understand why Doo Na, who is over 30 years old acts cutesy and juvenile. Her character does not call for it and I am getting fed up with it as it's no longer funny. As for MK, I've noticed it for a long time. He speaks snootily to Seol Hwa and Sae Na, even to Papa Geum, Mama Geum and even Dr. Han at times. What happened to the pediatrician that Dr. Han's supposed to meet? Will she become the new partner for faker instead or she'll no longer make an appearance? Now that the Geum household knows the MK-DN secret, will the plot focus on Mrs. Sa knowing it as well? Seems like Mrs. Sa's put her foot in her mouth. Dr. Han's too sharp for her. She intimidates people with her motor mouth, but she's no match for the cool and smart Dr. Han.

Writers/PDs, please hurry up with the story development before you get cut off the air. How many more pre-emptions can this drama endure? Do you really need to develop as many twists and sub-plots as you can? I think it is possible to develop the stories that are yet to be told without making everyone dizzy.

The Geums - life at the orphanage with Nan Seol and Jin Joo. Reveal Seol Hwa as Nan Seol's daughter outside marriage, abandonment as a baby, not a love child of Papa G). He should find out what happened to Jin Joo. He's already taking care of the son (Han Seok) of his other orphanage donsaeng, Jin Joo.

The Yoons - it's about time we learn the back story of Grandma Eun, JR and Jin Joo. Do they even know the real story behind Jin Joo's death? Revelation about Joon Sang and Seok Hoon, Nan Seol's web of lies, complicity of Joon Sang with Nan Seol's evil deeds, his eventual freedom from NS's grip. Ji Sang - does he even have a story?

The Baes - Mrs. Sa's hit-and-run; her other crimes. Min Hee and her evil and insane plots to make as many people as miserable as her. MK and DN's marriage. I hope the writers/PDs have something grand when they bring down the mother-daughter tandem.

Mr. Kim - will he reveal the other crimes and evil deeds of Mrs. Sa? Will he become a business owner? How about managing a branch store of Papa G with MK and DN. He can take over that always-empty coffee shop that everyone loves, where secrets are overheard by a "hidden patron." Lol, there's always talk about a restaurant owned by Mrs. Sa but we never saw even one glimpse of its construction. She never visited it and she did not even gloat about it to her so-called 'amigas' that include NS.

Dr. Han - remembrance of childhood memories, finding the truth about his parents, new rise to fame as a doctor/consultant, marriage to Seol Hwa.

3 hours ago, nrlfan4ever said:

I've seen part of the raw. I do not understand why Doo Na, who is over 30 years old acts cutesy and juvenile. Her character does not call for it and I am getting fed up with it as it's no longer funny. As for MK, I've noticed it for a long time. He speaks snootily to Seol Hwa and Sae Na, even to Papa Geum, Mama Geum and even Dr. Han at times. What happened to the pediatrician that Dr. Han's supposed to meet? Will she become the new partner for faker instead or she'll no longer make an appearance? Now that the Geum household knows the MK-DN secret, will the plot focus on Mrs. Sa knowing it as well? Seems like Mrs. Sa's put her foot in her mouth. Dr. Han's too sharp for her. She intimidates people with her motor mouth, but she's no match for the cool and smart Dr. Han.

Writers/PDs, please hurry up with the story development before you get cut off the air. How many more pre-emptions can this drama endure? Do you really need to develop as many twists and sub-plots as you can? I think it is possible to develop the stories that are yet to be told without making everyone dizzy.

The Geums - life at the orphanage with Nan Seol and Jin Joo. Reveal Seol Hwa as Nan Seol's daughter outside marriage, abandonment as a baby, not a love child of Papa G). He should find out what happened to Jin Joo. He's already taking care of the son (Han Seok) of his other orphanage donsaeng, Jin Joo.

The Yoons - it's about time we learn the back story of Grandma Eun, JR and Jin Joo. Do they even know the real story behind Jin Joo's death? Revelation about Joon Sang and Seok Hoon, Nan Seol's web of lies, complicity of Joon Sang with Nan Seol's evil deeds, his eventual freedom from NS's grip. Ji Sang - does he even have a story?

The Baes - Mrs. Sa's hit-and-run; her other crimes. Min Hee and her evil and insane plots to make as many people as miserable as her. MK and DN's marriage. I hope the writers/PDs have something grand when they bring down the mother-daughter tandem.

Mr. Kim - will he reveal the other crimes and evil deeds of Mrs. Sa? Will he become a business owner? How about managing a branch store of Papa G with MK and DN. He can take over that always-empty coffee shop that everyone loves, where secrets are overheard by a "hidden patron." Lol, there's always talk about a restaurant owned by Mrs. Sa but we never saw even one glimpse of its construction. She never visited it and she did not even gloat about it to her so-called 'amigas' that include NS.

Dr. Han - remembrance of childhood memories, finding the truth about his parents, new rise to fame as a doctor/consultant, marriage to Seol Hwa.

I'm hoping we move on too! I'm also afraid of constant preempts that will truly ruin the story. Mdm Sa should have hoofing mouth disease by now! She's constantly putting her foot in it! I'm still reeling from what she did to Mr Kim and truly expected to come out unscathed! Our Dr Han is so dang gone smart!!!

The Geums- Yeah, Poppa Geum STILL doesn't know that JJ is dead! How is that?!! Who's son does he think JS is? Or maybe NS has only referred to him as the first wife's son!? Can't remember.

The Yoons- This mother/son characters have continued to be pretty snooty and never learning their lessons. How much do they know? Did they really care or just felt guilty? (I'm leaning more on the guilt!)

The Baes-Mdm Sa's hit and run is pretty much the only thing left she can do! She doesn't have any money and obviously the creditor and people she ripped off are still on the prowl! Viper B? I'm waiting for her to do something illegal like sponge off funds from the company (I'm hoping)! I kind of want to see matching outfits on mother/daughter! Two seriously sub-human beings! 

Mr. Kim- This man was way too sharp to be working for that dunce! All the money for the restaurant that Mdm Sa THOUGHT she was amassing is gone, gone, gone!! Maybe off shore somewhere and controlled by yours truly!! Can't wait for that scene where he visits HER in prison!!

I sure would like to see SHf/m married BEFORE drama ending!! Not holding out any hope for that. I guess we will have to contend with one kiss and LOTS of hand-holding......DRATS!!!!

On 3/24/2017 at 9:40 PM, sk0317 said:

@Ldy Gmerm

Credit: MBC

It's a scene from episode 1 (starts at 0:52).

This is actually a scene from when he was a kid. Look closely. This isn't two adults and definitely not when SHf saved him!! The white hoodie is a kid! I watched this over and over again trying to figure out who the other person was. Looks like a male but I'm not 100% sure!!!

29 minutes ago, NewKDramaAddict said:

This is actually a scene from when he was a kid. Look closely. This isn't two adults and definitely not when SHf saved him!! The white hoodie is a kid! I watched this over and over again trying to figure out who the other person was. Looks like a male but I'm not 100% sure!!!

They both were just talking about what had happened at that lake , was it ep 83 (?). SHf was saying "I have saved you" while SHm answered "No, I have saved you!"  It was SHf who jumped into the lake and it was SHm who pulled her out of the water in ep1.  I agree that while  underwater they look somewhat different from their real selves. But I attribute that to computer graphic manipulations as it was impossible to shoot that underwater scene with the real lead actors.  The scene could have been shot using the areal support system to make them look like they are floating and then underwater graphics plus image editing to add hair floating around their faces and changing expressions of their faces that have resulted in the images that look simultaneously like real and not so real ones. It's just a kdrama, not a high budget Hollywood production with hundreds of staff members, so I'd give them a pass on that. 

15 hours ago, ira2a said:

They both were just talking about what had happened at that lake , was it ep 83 (?). SHf was saying "I have saved you" while SHm answered "No, I have saved you!"  It was SHf who jumped into the lake and it was SHm who pulled her out of the water in ep1.  I agree that while  underwater they look somewhat different from their real selves. But I attribute that to computer graphic manipulations as it was impossible to shoot that underwater scene with the real lead actors.  The scene could have been shot using the areal support system to make them look like they are floating and then underwater graphics plus image editing to add hair floating around their faces and changing expressions of their faces that have resulted in the images that look simultaneously like real and not so real ones. It's just a kdrama, not a high budget Hollywood production with hundreds of staff members, so I'd give them a pass on that. 

No because SHm had a trench coat on at the lake, neither figures had a long coat on. That's why I believe that was an earlier flash, not from when he saved SHf or she saved him. The directors and writers have to realize that their audience is detail oriented (HAHA!!). I played that scene over and over again. That definitely was a little kid but I couldn't figure out the other person.

30 minutes ago, NewKDramaAddict said:

No because SHm had a trench coat on at the lake, neither figures had a long coat on. That's why I believe that was an earlier flash, not from when he saved SHfor she saved him. The directors and writers have to realize that their audience is detail oriented (HAHA!!). I played that scene over and over again. That definitely was a little kid but I couldn't figure out the other person.

This is exactly what I kept thinking as well. That it was a kid in the water and another child saved him. I too have looked at it over and over no matter what everyone keeps telling me it still looks like a kid. I want to think it was an earlier flashback but I doubt it will make sense or be proven until Dr. Han remembers his childhood memories. I think when that happens we will find out if that was just the scene from the first episode or if it was from an earlier flashback after the fire.

12 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

This is exactly what I kept thinking as well. That it was a kid in the water and another child saved him. I too have looked at it over and over no matter what everyone keeps telling me it still looks like a kid. I want to think it was an earlier flashback but I doubt it will make sense or be proven until Dr. Han remembers his childhood memories. I think when that happens we will find out if that was just the scene from the first episode or if it was from an earlier flashback after the fire.

I also was leaning towards a kid and if what I've always thought since JS's dream, then the other kid is him which also means he knows the real JS is alive. If this is the case, my suspicions and everything else is validated. Him calling himself evil for taking someone's identity when they are dead is not as evil when they know he is actually alive (and knows it!).

Videos for ep 84. Glad SHm finds out about the father. Even though Viper B did it with meanness, it does move the story along.

I admit. That scene where Poppa Geum beat the HELL out of MK was so realistic, I watched it 3 times!!! Should have been a warning. No actor was harmed in the filming of this scene!!

Spoiler

surprised she told him the truth!

He really needs to NOT marry Viper B! Be a man! Forget NS! Admit the truth!! I'll respect you more.

Preview for ep 85

3 hours ago, NewKDramaAddict said:

I admit. That scene where Poppa Geum beat the HELL out of MK was so realistic, I watched it 3 times!!! Should have been a warning. No actor was harmed in the filming of this scene!!

This was my favorite scene too!!!!

20 hours ago, NewKDramaAddict said:

I'm hoping we move on too! I'm also afraid of constant preempts that will truly ruin the story. Mdm Sa should have hoofing mouth disease by now! She's constantly putting her foot in it! I'm still reeling from what she did to Mr Kim and truly expected to come out unscathed! Our Dr Han is so dang gone smart!!!

The Geums- Yeah, Poppa Geum STILL doesn't know that JJ is dead! How is that?!! Who's son does he think JS is? Or maybe NS has only referred to him as the first wife's son!? Can't remember.

Sorry to cut your post.

Papa G does not know that JJ is dead because he lost contact with her the same way he did with Nan Seol. IF Nan Seol had not come to him to borrow money and then his catching site of her at the orphanage I doubt he would have found out about her baby.

When they met for the first time after so long Papa G asked Nan Seol if she had any news from or heard from JJ. Nan Seol gave a pause and then blatantly lied to his face saying she had not. When she did that all I could do was shake my head because that is going to be what causes Papa G to really go off on her. And trust he will remember she told him she had no word on JJ or did not know where she was.

Finding out later that JJ died from a fire years earlier and Nan Seol knew because she was there and did not tell him the woman he saw as a little sister has passed away denying him the ability to grieve but also to pay respects to her every year well Nan Seol better hope he does not grab her by the neck like Dr. Han maybe tempted to do.

But what really will make him hate her is the fact JJ was once JR's wife and Nan Seol took her place after she died. Lying that she did not really know JJ all that well I bet when Nan Seol was there the night she died and JJ saved her life. Like all of you I suspect someone possibly started that fire. Whether it was an accident or intentional I do not know but Nan Seol is only alive due to JJ risking her life to save hers and fakers. Which brings me back to the fact that Faker could possibly be her stepson by the criminal. I guess we will find out. But trust when Papa G finds out Nan Seol can never look him in the face after that and then her getting money from him and not telling him about JJ and giving up her daughter.

When he finds out faker is suppose to be JJ's son he will be shocked. But to later find out that faker is not her son but someone Nan Seol brought in and used to get into that family to be rich like she said so long ago. I hope he smacks the taste out of her mouth. Nan Seol does not have long to continue to feel like she dodged a bullet. The next round of blows are coming in finding out that MH knows about her secret and used it to marry faker. Then to find out later that Dr. Han is JJ's missing son.

Although I hate MH marrying Faker and making him suffer the only bright spot to this is MH will give it to NS when she tries to be nasty to her as JS's wife. Trust and believe the first time MH hits her with knowing the truth NS will be struck silent and she will be running to faker only he will tell her that is why he did not continue after Seol Hwa and that is why he was forced to marry MH to protect her secret!!!!

So now Dr. Han knows the name of the man that called him before his wedding to MH, who claims to be his "father." As usual, there's the common scene of missed opportunity because the man, Kang Pil Doo, was just released from prison while Han Seok is walking towards the prison gate.

MH revealed her hidden agenda for going after Joon Sang. She's a money lender's (make that loan shark's) daughter and knows how to make money. She will stop at nothing to see herself married to Joon Sang because the guy is the first son of PJ Group and if she is married to him, the entire company will be hers. Duh? How does that compute when he is not the sole heir? There's Ji Sang as well! Anyway, so she's revealed that, and if faker uses his brain, he can devise a plan to thwart that inland taipan's vicious scheme. He just have to stop, think and gather evidence about her.

I swear, that building has the most lax security! An unknown photographer (is that Mr. Kim or his minion who was called by MH earlier?) taking photos inside a building where there are new products and stuff happening everyday and there's no one to check on him? My goodness! Granted, they have a PR department but it's normal for photo shoots to be announced to all; there usually are assistants and models and camera and light set ups, not a single photographer. So the inland taipan is going to use those pictures as additional weapon in her quest to coerce faker into marriage. She's just piling more dog poop that will be thrown at her later, kyaaah! I can't wait for the day. :lol:

Let's get the story moving along. Allow Dr. Han to meet the mystery man, get the story straight, then connect the dots. He'll eventually find out that Joon Sang is the one that man is looking for, the one with the burn scar on his upper arm. Let Dr. Han decide to help faker to get out of the clutches of MH and eventually NS. Let someone come forward as eye witness to the hit-and-run case of Mrs. Sa (paging Mr. Kim) and deal the loan shark the maximum penalty possible. With the side stories out of the way, we can concentrate on the main battle - NS-MH-Joon Sang. There are still other wars to be waged: (1) NS-JR-Grandma Eun, (2) NS-SHf, (3) NS-Papa Geum (re Jin Joo), (4) MH-Yoons, (5) MH-Mrs. Sa, (6) NS-Joon Sang. And the winners are Seok Hoon, Seol Hwa, Ji Sang and the Geums. Ji Sang's appearance now has been reduced to one scene per episode.

21 hours ago, NewKDramaAddict said:

Mr. Kim- This man was way too sharp to be working for that dunce! All the money for the restaurant that Mdm Sa THOUGHT she was amassing is gone, gone, gone!! Maybe off shore somewhere and controlled by yours truly!! Can't wait for that scene where he visits HER in prison!!

@NewKDramaAddict  Fromt row seats to this scene..v0uZffe.gif

Archived