[Drama 2016-2017] Golden Pouch 황금주머니, Mon-Frid 20:55. Thanks for all your support!

0ly40

JS should just tell NS that MH knows her secret n let NS deals with her. A venom needs a more venomous to fight it out.

I don't wish JS be forced to marry that venom and taint his already tainted life. Like he said to SW, perhaps he was too greedy hence all this happens. He was very sad.He is not as bad apple as MH. She is a witch.She doesn't love anyone except herself. She forces men to marry her knowing they don't love her. She only wants SH because he was a top surgeon who can give her a wealth life style. Now JS because she thinks Yoon family will bring her family out of poverty, more likely just for herself.  I think if she needs to disown her own mom for $$$, she will. She has no heart.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unlike DN, my hormones are not acting up but I actually had tears in my eyes watching fake JS turned his back against NS to walk up the flight of stairs to return to his room. Fake JS's back looked so small and melancholic as he ascended the steps on the staircase...:(

I had wished NS would just shut up for once. She should know the poor boy she handpicked to play imposter saved her fanny and helped covered up her lies for the time being. It was a dreadful, difficult and painful decision on the faker's part after the delusional, greedy and crazy MH confronted him.

I applaud him for doing the right thing and I sincerely want him to find someone nice and who can reciprocate his feelings, embrace his past and accept him as who he is. Someone who is accommodating and will help him mend his broken and tattered heart.

NS has mind-controlled the faker. Fake JS felt suffocated, stifled and trapped in a bubble throughout his childhood and most half of his adult life because NS put him there in order to attain her goals.

What was the nutcase MH doing at the hotel where the family meeting was held? It was not a working day but why of all places was that vile woman in the same vicinity as the Geum's and Yoon's?

I don't want the faker to be a victim of MH's blackmail. I wish Dr. Han would pick up the signals and signs the faker is being held "hostage" by MH and help him deal with the hideous MH.

For a start, Dr. Han must let the faker know MH's family has been declared bankrupt. He should then realize why the manipulative MH is trying to blackmail him into a marriage of convenience.

I would love to see the two men join hands to get back at that sneaky little piece of work. She thinks she has the upper hand and is planning to score big to try and land herself into a life of unlimited luxuries by marrying the son of a rich man from a prominent family.

Instead of Ji Sang, I hope fake JS will end up with SN. She is bratty but realistic. She is not totally clueless and is quick to pick up on what's going on around her.

As many posters here have said, the Geum's are accommodating people with a big heart. I think they wouldn't mind fake JS running their dumpling store for them. He has already shown excellent culinary skills and will make a fine dumpling master in no time.

MK can undergo training at the dumpling store and the Geum's can look forward to setting up another branch of their handmade dumpling store.

12 minutes ago, tookie18 said:

@cheekychipmunk_stv

I love your comments regarding Madame Mo, Joon-Sang and Min-Hee. Looks as if we are all alone in our love for Joon-Sang.

i like joonsang too.. hahaha he is just unlucky that sulhwa doesnt love him but in other kdrama this can be main story about a boy fighting for a girl that doesnt lov him

I put the blame on SeolHwa for thinking that she's 'sacrificing' for mama Geum's happiness. She should not have allowed JS to lead her on till the family meeting , and then freaked out at the last hour, realising the mistake and that her heart still feels with DrHan.  Even when DrHan pleaded with her to walk away she walked on like a zombie, a total idiot, till a kiss halted her from making that last hundred yards to untold 'miseries'. ...!! ( That was the weakest kiss I have seen, by the way). 

So it took the bold JS to grapple with a decision so menacing, especially when a complete outsider knowing the secrets in the Yoon household,  the company image can be put at ransom, and family stocks n shares can just collapse. He was quick to make that ultimate 'sacrifice' to save his family and SeolHwa too. If NS opened up and exposed JS as she threatened too earlier, it would only stay within the family, but an outsider as cunning as MH, there will be toomuch damage that would follow. So in a way, he was adult, manly and wise to do a 'damage control' decision before that conniving MH walked into the family meet to reveal her taped secrets...! 

Even papa Geum was taken back that he put the blame on himself, DrHan somehow had a rough idea, but still the scenario was baffling too for both. He will fully understand when MH is revealed to be the bride to JS, then he will realised that MH had a say in that meeting fiasco.  At this point, I hope to see a helping hand by both DrHan and SeolHwa to help JS from falling into the pit of hell with that mad and desperate woman MH. 

I really pity JS. Throughout his miserable life, he didn't have a break at all. He thought he finally have a chance at happiness, he is back to square 1 of his miserable life. He is from broken home. Father a criminal.  Fire broke out and he got saved. NS used him as prize to richess. As a kid from broken home and without a roof, he might have thought someone up there gave him a chance of change of lifeatures when NS convinced him to pretend to be Yoon elest son. But life wasn't what he thought he would get. He was always scorned and badly treated by NS since childhood behind everyone's eyes. What a life!  

Then he found SW, a small ray of light came shining through on him. She gave him comfort, encouragement and something at last to look forward to in future. He was finally happy. He wants to hold on to it forever. SW made him feel clean & alive and not dirty & evil like NS always reminded him. Hélas, it was not meant to be. With MH threat, he is bad in the rotten hole that NS dug for him years ago and maybe worst. Now he had 2 venoms to deal with. It's amazing if he didn't go mental from all that pressure or just end his miserable life. Living and being married to MH will be worst than living under roof with NS. Now if he marry MH, he has 2 poison under same roof. OMG! 

I'm still on the I feel sorry for JS bandwagon. I didn't want him to marry Seol Hwa, but I've never seen him as evil. I've seen him as a child wanting a better life than a criminal father. I think he really believes the real JS is dead. I also blame NS more. She deprived this family of an opportunity to confirm that JS was dead. It appears to me that NS left with JS to deceive the Yoons and never looked back.  I agree with others who have said that NS is more evil. She wanted what her friend had -- JS' 'father' and used JS to deceive the Yoons. It appears that JS is getting tired of being a faker.

What is worse to me is the way she stills continue to treat Seol Hwa.  Yes, she cries a river here and there, but for the most part she still treats Seol Swa very shabby as her own daughter. What I did love about the drama, Dear Heaven, is the mother wanted to marry her separated at birth daughter to her stepson because she wanted to have her in the family. She wanted to protect and care for her since she had the means to do so. Not NS, she doesn't want her in her family because she's selfish and wanting to keep up the fake front of the perfect caring wife, mother and daughter in law.  This family will be shocked to know that she gave up her daughter, she lied about their real son and she has a daughter.  JS has even in the "break up" with Seol Hwa, sought to protect her reputation with his family. NS doesn't care if the Yoons think negatively of Seol Hwa. She's evil woman who have bought of guilt, but doesn't let that guilt change or conform her.

I feel sorry for the Guems.  If I'm going to be truthful, I wouldn't want to have Madam Sa or Min Hee linked to my family at all--too much bad blood. Min Kyu's mother could only influence him so much, but the rest was on him as a grown man when he framed Dr Han for malpractice. Yes, the drama will have Dr Han forgive him and I admit that Min Kyu is learning to stand up to his mother and take responsibility for his actions, but when you slander someone's reputation, it's not easy to put it back together as it will be in this drama for Dr. Han.  I also don't lose sight of the fact that he wasn't going to tell the truth until he realized the cat was out the bag. More than likely the oldest sister and Min Kyu will marry, but I can't find much joy in a couple that always got drunk, had sex and now are parents. Yes they "love" each other, but he has a lot of baggage in his mother and sister.

side note:  l can see Min Hee bribing JS to marry her out of greed, only to find out that Dr. Han is the real JS. I hope not.I'm ready for JS to be free of his guilt and live his life.

I will say that I hope Seol Hwa and Dr. Han hurry up and tie the knot before they discover he's the real JS and nothing can be changed after that.

I'm also disappointed in papa Geum for not telling his wife the truth. I would feel betrayed if I was her.....betrayed that he has lied to her for years. Betrayed that he's lying about his relationship with NS. I would feel like he made a fool of me once I learned the truth.

2 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

He was always scorned and badly treated by NS since childhood behind everyone's eyes. What a life!

Fake JS told NS when he was drunk he always felt that he was being monitored; the minute he stepped into the Yoon's household as a six year old. The exact word he used was 감시중, as in he is under NS's surveillance 24/7. That was why NS was constantly by his side to ensure he has no slip ups and doesn't say or do the wrong things.

As a stepmother, NS has every reason to be "mean" to her stepson. NS never fails to make use of this and acted like a bad and evil stepmother in storybooks, just like Ji Sang said of her treatment of fake JS after he resigned from Three Eyes.

Ji Sang has always told his mom it is she who needs to lighten up and take things easy in the family.

Your scenario of fake JS telling NS the conniving MH knows about SH being her daughter and wanting the two greedy women to fight it out is an interesting one.

I also want an assertive and upright Dr. Han (especially) as SH is a little too meek and feeble in this drama, to combine efforts with fake JS to take NS and MH down. They should pretend to play along with her blackmail scheme and I can't wait to see how she would fall into the pit she has dug with embarrassment and shame.

Two heads are better than one. In the preview, fake JS appeared distant and cold and walked past SH without any emotions. These two men need to show and teach MH a lesson in life. She should not walk way scot-free for her vicious plan to blackmail a man into succumbing to her greed and hunger for the high life.

NS and MH are similar in that both are hungry for the better and more luxurious life; they stop at no means to achieve what they deem as attractive "baits" and will climb every hill to attain wealth and success.

MH will have no reservation to ditch her mom and pathetic in her eyes brother. At least it seems MK is trying to repay in installments, what Dr. Han has forked out from his personal savings to pay Mr. Choi's family.

Madam Sa is still waging her evil tongue and blames the Geum's and Dr. Han for her current predicament.

NS on the other hand, treats her two own children differently, as observed by @Iclarakl. NS made her stance clear before finding out SH is the abandoned baby papa G has picked up and raised as his own daughter, that Ji Sang means everything to her.

Seeing her photo with Ji Sang (after the faker found out about SH) put her back to reality and she appeared determined to want to continue with her life of fabricated lies and charade.

She is mostly protecting Ji Sang as noted by fake JS that she has deliberately omitted the presence of Ji Sang at the family meeting, fearing a possibility of a bust up revealing the truth behind fake JS's identity and NS's manipulative hand in their roles in the Yoon's.

Baby ultrasound pictures carry the mother's name and the baby's expected date of delivery from my part of the world. I wonder if it's different in SK.

The Geum's may accept and then rejoice in a new addition and birth in their family after the pregnancy of DN becomes clear. I am not so sure about the Bae's being happy at the baby news apart from the father of DN's child.

MK will be shocked to find out his mom has always been protecting herself and her very own secret after she is found guilty of mowing down Dr. Han. He has the misconception the ill fate of his family started because of his medical malpractice. I hope he learns to be more truthful and will stand up to his own family when his mom is charged with the hit-and-run. MK will also be disgusted at his only sister's attempt to threaten a man into a marriage of convenience in order to sustain her desire to live a wealthy and opulent life.

I think a scenario of Dr. Han and Seol Hwa helping Faker would be good. One hand he gets help from the real JS whose life he has been living and on the other from the person who he protected by going along with what MH wanted to keep Seol Hwa's secret. It would be fitting because as a child he has not had a chance to really appreciate and experience family love or just be close to anyone. As pointed out above he was constantly watched by Nan Seol to make sure he does not expose them. Unfortunately for him he did not take the courage to tell the truth when he got old enough to break away from Nan Seol or the lies she has told to get into that family. Even if it hurts the Yoon's , causes him to loose them as a family he should have done the right thing. It would help all those involved. Yes, the Yoon's would be shocked, horrified, angry and feel betrayed and Madam Eun would collapse but at the same time he would solve his feelings of being dark of knowing he is doing wrong for living in that lie and free him to finally be able to breathe. It also gave the Yoon's the determination to find out what happen to the real JS. As we all mentioned Madam Eun will realize what JJ visiting her dreams really meant.

Spoiler

I think what Faker does need is people to show him that he is not an evil person (well if he does not do anything to change that.) he is a person that was caught up in an adults greed and suffered for it. Dr. Han and Seol Hwa helping him with Crazy MH would do that. I expect he feels he has no options and no one to turn too.  It would greatly shock him if those two helped him.

I think I mentioned once before I have no doubt that Nan Seol is the culprit here. A child with a criminal father and no telling how his life was before Nan Seol dragged him into her plot. Would not be able to resist if Nan Seol told him all the good things he could have if he went along with what she wanted. A family, stability, a good background, A roof over his head, clothing, school, food. Those things given how he may have lived would be a huge draw to a child. Unfortunately for him those things came with a price of having endured Nan Seol's constant abuse and being watched by her.

I can not see Dr. Han wanting to take anything away from Faker when the truth comes out. If Faker decides or if the Yoon's decide that they still want him in the family (perhaps this is his first lesson into understanding how the Geum's were able to love and embrace Dr. Han as a son even though he is not related by blood.) then I hope he will choose to stay even with that name as I doubt Dr. Han would want it back at this late date. He is no longer that person to claim that name even if it is his given name. He Legally is Dr. Han now and has been for years. Finding out who is really is and what his mother went through and how she died will not change that. For him I can see him telling Faker that he wore that name for 20 years he should keep it and now wear it without hating himself for it. To me that is the greatest gift anyone could give him. Forgiveness and acceptance with the truth.

Now saying that I am not going to deny there will be anger when the truth is known. Dr. Han will be beyond livid at what Nan Seol did and if Faker finds out about it and keeps quiet he can expect a dose of anger as well. But I do think that after everyone has had time to process the truth (and Nan Seol is taken to task) I think instead of Kicking Faker when he is down I can see Dr. Han extending a hand to him as a friend and a brother. It is not like they have  not both suffered. Faker for living a lie and Dr. Han for loosing his memories not once but twice but also because he was an orphan (enduring MH and Madam Sa is hell enough frankly) and did not know what happen to his mother thinking he was abandoned.

As much as I would hate to have him tied to MH legally. I still think the only way for her to learn her lesson is if she actually manages to get him to the alter to marry her. MH has not banked on what happens if she truly starts to like faker. (they never do) MH is doing this now to break away from her mother and stick it to Seol Hwa and even Dr. Han in a twisted way. But she will fall into her own trap as I see her liking him but will not get the responses she wants because she blackmailed him into being with her when she knew he loved Seol Hwa. It will be a bitter win because Seol Hwa still has the heart and mind of yet another man (Seol Hwa 2- MH 0) even after he walked away (or in this case dragged away). What a bitter bill to swallow. Seol Hwa is still a thorn to her but then this too is MH's fault. But as we all speculated MH will not get it until she realizes and confirms he is not the real JS. Once she finds that out I see her really giving the screws to Nan Seol to keep her in line. Not that I blame her. Nan Seol was warned about Madam Sa and her daughter and yet we have the possibility of the MH becoming her Daughter in law since faker is her son on paper. Its the price NS has to pay for her web of lies and deceit.

The min MH suspects and confirms that it is actually Dr. Han who is the real JS she will go nuts. She was with the real heir, she almost married him had he not run out to find information or see a so call person about being his father (If only she had stuck by him when he was hurt and when the malpractice came up.). For MH it's just one more thing to hate Seol Hwa about since she has Dr. Han's love and its one more thing to be resentful to Dr. Han for since he did not want her back after the way she did him. That is why I see her finding out first and wanting to not let him finally find his family. All for spite. (remember she met the criminal and yet has still not told Dr. Han about that meeting.) It will be for sure she will not tell him she met the man and the clue he gave her about the burn on the arm. No way will she want Dr. Han to be able to come back to his family and her to be exposed as having dated him, been close to dragging him to the alter and her leaving him. Mostly its her twisted need to get back at him for hurting her pride and not accepting her back. She will feel tricked and betrayed by Faker and NS for not telling her about that. But why should they? It had nothing to do with her. LOL..

I agree the min that MH can get married she will possibly kick Madam Sa to the curb and her brother as well. Both are rings around her neck holding her back in her mind and she can not have them bringing her down. Given the trouble and embarrassing situations her mother has caused she can not have them messing up what she has plotted. Its exactly what Madam Sa needs a kick in the teeth from MH as she tells her do not visit and do not call me out. Madam Sa expect to be able to raise her status with a marriage into that family but given how her business has just gone up in smoke it will be hard for her to claim them as in laws. Also MH distancing herself and not wanting to be associated with her will hurt her as she always thought she could profit in some way on her children marrying well since she raised them. But she forgets how she constantly told them they owe her for clothing and feeding them and how she did anything to make money. This is a perfect opportunity for MH to exact some revenge on her mother for the things she said to her over the years.

NS says that Ji-Sang is everything to her. Imagine what happens when he finds out his Seonbae who he has always liked is actually his half sister. Or that the man he grew up with is not really his half brother. But that Dr. Han is. That his place in that family is based on lies. That his mother did all of that for greed. HE will be so very angry. He may also want to walk away feeling he took from Dr. Han and Seol Hwa. NS's greatest wish was for him to inherit that company. Only he choose to want to walk away from it due to finding out her actions. His anger and disappointment in her. It should hit her hard. I want to see her have to divorce. She needs to pay back to JJ what she stole. But she also needs to pay back to Seol Hwa the treatment she received and to Dr. Han for putting a fake in his place which allowed his family to not continue to search for him.

6 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Now he had 2 venoms to deal with. It's amazing if he didn't go mental from all that pressure or just end his miserable life. Living and being married to MH will be worst than living under roof with NS. Now if he marry MH, he has 2 poison under same roof. OMG! 

@cheekychipmunk_stv If he was smart he would leave her azz at the alter for NS to deal with it's her sevre/t not his..

@Ldy Gmerm

I am inclined to think that Madam Eun, JR and Ji Sang would still accept fake JS eventually after his veil is unmasked.

I do agree with you that he should muster enough courage to come forward and explain his role in NS's plot before the Yoon's hear about it later in a more dramatic and under unfavorable circumstances. Having said that, we would still witness a scene of Madam Eun passing out from shock and JR feeling very very angry and stupid having been duped by the woman who shares the same bed with him for the past 29 years.

Ji Sang will be horrified to find out the mother he adores is a woman who is two-faced. He will not be able to forgive her for abandoning the other woman (SH) he adores and for making use of a fake sibling he has known all his life to help her get to where she is standing today.

Fake JS has after all not attempted to rob the Yoon's of their wealth and fortune. He was living in seclusion under the orders of NS to stay away from the PJ throne. He doesn't have friends or someone whom he can confide to. He can't even tell or share with Ji Sang his real feelings although they have lived like real brothers all their lives.

Fake JS is so used to hiding and concealing his troubles and feelings he would not approach anyone for help even though he is now a subject of MH's blackmail and torment. So I hope those around him are sensitive enough to pick up the subtle SOS from his demeanor and offer him a helping hand to deal with the devious MH.

It's amazing how SH, Dr. Han and fake JS's lives seem to be intertwined with one another.

NS will cause SH to have a heartache when she realizes her birth mom has a hand in taking away Dr. Han's mom place in the Yoon's.

Fake JS has been recruited by NS as an imposter to take over and live Dr. Han's life in the Yoon's.

The bad turn of events in Dr. Han's life began when he agreed to marry MH and had to meet, be belittled, verbally and physically abused by Madam Sa after she found out he is an orphan. 

Madam Sa's plowing into Dr. Han was an accidental one because she had failed to keep her eyes on the road. She should not have run away and kept the accident hidden after witnessing her own daughter's white wedding gown covered in Dr. Han's blood at the hospital. She is a terrible human being and needs to be punished and held accountable for her hideous crime.

Goody! In the preview, Dr. Han visited papa G at his store to give him the good news that his memory has returned!

I can't wait for payback time for MH, her mom and subsequently NS.

In one of the excerpts, a very agitated JR was seen grilling faker JS for the real reason behind his sudden change in decision to cancel his wedding. He refused to budge and kept apologizing, making JR uncontrollably mad because it was a wedding the faker has been pushing so hard for despite Madam Eun and parental objections.

Madam Eun stormed inside JR's study and took fake JS out to talk with him and Ji Sang in her own room. He kept insisting it's his mistake and refused to share any information on why he had broken off his engagement with SH. Madam Eun felt bad and asked him if he is doing this because she was initially against his choice of a wife to which he denied.

MH has turned seductress and was telling the faker how his position as the son and heir apparent to the PJ Group is useful to her. She has proposed they get married to the disgust of fake JS when they met up in the tea room.

With the return of Dr. Han's memory, I hope to see him deal with his "opponents" or those who have wronged and harmed him and take them down one by one.

10 hours ago, shebagirl said:

I put the blame on SeolHwa for thinking that she's 'sacrificing' for mama Geum's happiness. She should not have allowed JS to lead her on till the family meeting , and then freaked out at the last hour, realising the mistake and that her heart still feels with DrHan.

Here! Here!! She has a lot of 'getting into my good graces' again! Haven't watched in 2 weeks so no sympathy yet for Snake, though I wouldn't wish Snake charmer on anyone (my new nickname for MH). Poor guy! If he marries her, he will finally earn my sympathy!

Clips for ep 81 and preview for 82 (I'll be watching 2 weeks of ep starting tomorrow)

Spoiler

Poor guy. I finally said it!

Letting out the secret would have been a happier thing!

Let these two marry already!

8 hours ago, lclarakl said:

l can see Min Hee bribing JS to marry her out of greed, only to find out that Dr. Han is the real JS. I hope not.I'm ready for JS to be free of his guilt and live his life.

Holding onto a lie? My sympathy is limited. As a child, he was blameless, as an adult, he chooses to continue. I seriously doubt that the Yoon's would blame him; however, if he marries MH, living with the Snake charmer viper is the only sympathy I can give him. It will be his choice to continue the lie and to marry the viper. He's old enough to say no now.

@sk0317

AS I mentioned above I can not see the Yoon's after their initial shock and anger over finding out Faker is not the real JS not still extending a hand to him to continue in that family or at the urging of Dr. Han to extend a hand. They did love and care for him for over 20 years. Sure, they were unaware that they were loving and caring for a fake but they still invested time and emotion in him so I see a lot of anger and a feeling of betrayal until it comes out that Dr. Han who Madam Eun felt a connection to is her real grandson. Like I just said I can't see Dr. Han after realizing what Faker went through in order to live as him holding a grudge to kick him out of the family once the shock wears off.

I still say the Yoon's are just as much to blame as Nan Seol because they did not check behind her and allowed her to dupe them for so long. I too feel that after they get over that first shock of the truth (a round of magic drips and wet cloths to wipe hands for every one!) I think they will see that Faker suffered too and consider him to join that family officially (unless he turns out to be related to the Geum's or decides to just be free and live his life independently.)

Faker has indeed been crying out for someone or something to save him from what he has been made to do. Of course latching on to Seol Hwa was not a good idea. He should have just kept it as friends knowing that her heart was elsewhere. I do not fault his love for her just his methods. It is too bad that again he is being made to protect NS and this time Seol Hwa. I really wish he would tell that witch that MH knows. But again if he goes through with a wedding with her then perhaps NS needs to get a load of MH all on her own to see her true personality when MH has her by the neck over her secret.

I thought MH  was funny trying to be seductive. She is not at all attractive (this is not a punch at the actress portraying the character.) the way she is. Her personality and character is ugly. She is blackmailing a man to be with her and she honestly thought he would be attracted to her or want her. The fact that she tells him his station as the first son is something that she needs is enough of a turn off. Then you add the blackmail on top of it and it is a recipe for her to learn a hard lesson. Like I also said above I could see her falling for Faker. But the problem is she can't expect him to want to love her or even get to know her when he was forced into marriage with her. But delusional will not understand why he will not open up to her since they have married. We all know it goes back to my points above. Its not cute to blackmail a man and tell him you want to use him for his family.

My guess is we will see an even bigger monster in the making with MH married into the Yoon's. That family is low key but MH will be throwing her weight around all over the place. I think she will start to get into a lot of trouble with not doing her work and taking credit for Seol Hwa's work as well. But because she is the DIL of the Chairman it will be covered up although I see her getting a reaming in his office over her lies and whatever else she has done. Alll we really need is for her to hint or tell JR that NS has a kid before him. LOL..

My question is does he have his full memories back of his life after 6 and living in the states and when he came to S.K. to work and look for his mother or are they only of the time at the church with MH and then after when he was hit by Madam Sa's car. We can see he remembers he was in the church and got the call from the Guy who he thought was his father but in fact is the criminal but will turn out to be Fakers dad. Then we see he leaving and gets hit. He goes to MH who of course is not going to help him. I do not know why he went to her. I would find it funny if she told him she met the man and what he said about the burn scar. (Only reason I can see her doing it is because she marrying into the Yoon's and wants to gloat.) Of course he knows then when he finds out he is not the man's son as he does not have a burn scar on his arm.

Given MH's personality she will be nasty to him since their previous run ins have had him taking her to tasks.

I second anyone's suggestion to fast track the romance and wedding of Dr. Han and Seol Hwa. I too want them married before the truth comes out. As it stands its a win/win for Papa G to get two son in law's only one he will be happy about though.. lmao

42 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I still say the Yoon's are just as much to blame as Nan Seol because they did not check behind her and allowed her to dupe them for so long.

Guilt. Pure and simple. Why else didn't they check to see if Snake was really who NS said he was. But in truth, I really don't have much sympathy for the Yoons either. JR was spineless and weak; didn't protect his woman; Mdm Eun was judgmental and the typical grandmother we see thinking everyone is lower. We all believe she should have accepted her son's choice and left it alone. And JR? JJ should have never been able to leave the house for so long that his child was 6! 6! Now, we still don't know the particulars of whether JJ hid or just left. I really wished we had gotten those details but the Yoons? They made the environment that bred this deceit and lies that NS and Snake perpetuated. Boy, this drama has truly made me combative and militant! A first! Really!!

Archived