Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

0ly40

[Drama 2016-2017] Golden Pouch 황금주머니, Mon-Frid 20:55. Thanks for all your support!

1 hour ago, NewKDramaAddict said:

Yeah! The more SHm moves away from the dumpling shop, the less I understand the purpose of the poster

i think its such surrealism poster

Credit: MBC

So sweet of SH to prepare an array of desserts for KPD since she doesn't know his food preference. He thanked her for the trouble she has gone through preparing those food for him.

He asked about Dr. Han and was told he's at work. SH was heaping praises on Dr. Han telling KPD how smart and capable he is.

KPD suddenly changed the topic and asked SH about MH. SH told him she was the woman Dr. Han was about to marry back then but they have broken up. KPD blamed himself for their breakup thinking he was at fault since MH witnessed his arrest and that she must have been affected by Dr. Han's background.

SH assured him that wasn't the case and told him Dr. Han returned to SK to look for his parents. SH also told KPD he should stop apologizing to Dr. Han or keep telling him it's his fault as his words will upset Dr. Han.

MH is one step ahead again and it looks like she has figured out the faker is indeed a fake heir. She is seen confronting the faker in the preview and no doubt she is going to ask him to keep his discovery that Dr. Han might be the real JS a secret.

She will try her best to stay on the gravy train and milk all she can before the revelations that the faker is KSW and not the first son/grandson of the Yoon's.

I thought MH was downright rude to SH and SN after finding out the reporter on trial is SH's sister. MH asked SH if she thinks the company is  a joke before Ji Sang stepped in to say he was the one who recommended SN for the job.

MH then tried to save face by asking SN to make sure she does a better job (since she got the job through Ji Sang's connections). SN made a remark about the nasty MH before Ji Sang stopped her. He however agrees with SN and said that although MH is her SIL, he isn't too fond of her.

MH wasted no time asserting her authority as the faker's wife and DIL of the Chairman and told SH she wanted to speak with her. MH demanded to know what SH and the faker were talking about earlier at the hallway. She accused SH of lying and SH defended herself by saying she was telling the truth. SH went on to ask MH if she lacks self-confidence as she doesn't trust her own husband.

SH fired her warning and explained to MH that she has broken up with the faker and she will not hold back/control her anger the next time MH acts and asks ridiculous questions again.

Up to this point I have been very supportive of "fake" JS. However, now knowing the truth about who the real JS is, if he continues the lie then I will be beyond disappointed in him. I hate that the writer is making MH the one that always knows everything.

@sk0317

MH is certainly quick with it isn't she? MH already knew that the man's son would have a burn scar from when she met him after Dr. Han was hurt. Then she gets a glimpse of a scar on fakers arm as he dresses. Which gives her a pause to start thinking. And now after following faker seeing him again act strange and watching him with KPD her suspicions of the truth prompt her to seek KPD out and be told about that scar again giving her more confirmation of her suspicions and for her to confront faker and realize he is the real son of KPD. It will only be a short jump for her to see that Dr. Han is possibly the real missing Yoon son since they come from the same area and both have a connection to that fire. Once that little fact falls into place then she will want to try to make sure it does not come out.

How happy would KPD be to find out that MH really did marry his son?.. LOL Only MH is not so happy at the knowledge that she has married the criminal's son. The man she taunted Dr. Han being related to is actually in reality her real Father in Law. She thought she dodged that bullet of having a criminal as a relative (lmao she keeps forgetting her own mother) because Dr. Han wanted no parts of her (to which she is still bitter about.) only to find out that her blackmail scheme landed her in huge mess now. I too will not put it past MH to try to spread rumors about Dr. Han and KPD in order to get Dr. Han removed from the foundation and company to keep him from finding out the truth but also to keep KPD realizing that faker is his real son. MH is a nasty liar and conniver and to save herself from loosing out after all she went through to marry in she will do anything to stop the truth from coming out and be seen as having married a fake as well as be embarrassed. For someone like MH who likes to gloat and brag being found to not have married up like she wanted and with her ugly personality to the employees there is no way she will let that come out willingly nad be a laughing stock.. But like all thinks when you try to hide the truth they have a way of coming out anyway. JJ's son will find his way to his real family no matter how many road blocks MH tries to puts up.

I too wish Madam Eun would stop relaxing her impression of MH. I just shook my head over giving her that embroidered hanky but in MH being a bit cheeky to asks about the pouch. All this does is give her enough evidence to realize what NS did. Its one thing if they THOUGHT faker was the real JS it's quite another to know he was not and still bring him in. Once MH realizes NS did it on purpose any type of respect she has for NS or (pretend) respect is gone as she will be angry and resentful and she will confront both of them to let them know she knows and they better do what she says as to not be found out. NS and Faker will do it because they are stupid and don't seem to get that if they go down so does MH as she knows too which will cause the Yoon's and Dr. Han to realize how she was able to marry into that family. No way will she be able to act like she did not know and was tricked. If Faker is smart anytime he talks with MH he should be recording what she says.

Faker did not loose his memories. He knows who he was. Its why in the flashback we saw him writing his real name in the sand at the playground until NS showed up and he wrote JS's name. Its also why he is able to remember the abuse from KPD. He knows that he is the real son of that man but he lived that lie that NS pushed him into. How long before he realizes that Dr. Han is the real JS or will it have to be MH who tells him.

@lclarakl

Like you I would be very angry at faker if he choose to go to the dark side and keep Dr. Han from coming home by exposing the lies. He has said over and over he is not a good person. He has said to NS that they need to stop. Well here is his chance to do that but I do not think he will right away. I think MH will blackmail him to keep quiet. Perhaps after so many years of not wanting anything of trying to please NS and in sacrificing himself for Seol Hwa's secret this is the one time he decides to hold on to something. The family he has with the Yoon's. Unfortunately its the wrong decision. I guess we will have to see what happens and if MH is able to talk him into doing the wrong thing.

Hello All,

I think this is the first time commenting here; have been a lurker for some time.

It really is mind boggling that an well educated seems to have lost his logical sense.  I understand that he does not have any memories, but to just go by the fact given by the Private Detective and an elderly person, and not confirming his identity via DNA analysis.  

SH needs to be more forceful than what she is portraying as a meek person with MH.  She needs to get braver and show it in front of all the colleagues.  

Ji Sang needs to investigate and find out why Namwon makes his brother and mom go silent.  

Let's see what happens next week, MH finding out about JS will be the highlight of the week; 

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

MH is certainly quick with it isn't she? MH already knew that the man's son would have a burn scar from when she met him after Dr. Han was hurt. Then she gets a glimpse of a scar on fakers arm as he dresses. Which gives her a pause to start thinking. And now after following faker seeing him again act strange and watching him with KPD her suspicions of the truth prompt her to seek KPD out and be told about that scar again giving her more confirmation of her suspicions and for her to confront faker and realize he is the real son of KPD. It will only be a short jump for her to see that Dr. Han is possibly the real missing Yoon son since they come from the same area and both have a connection to that fire. Once that little fact falls into place then she will want to try to make sure it does not come out.

@Ldy Gmerm  You can best belive MH will be doing a DNA test to confirm her belifes and once she get solid proof low and behold for NS she's really going to see MH true colors blackmail the whole nine yards.. I'm loving it and she tell that the real heir isn't dead and someone close by really have NS shaking in her boots..

I tell you when I think about Mh mother telling her to hurry and resgister her marriage wonder would she still say that now.. LMAO:joy:

Lots and lots of filler. Unfortunately this writer has lost her/his way. It's a breath of fresh air when we encounter a good writer. This one doesn't fit the bill. While everyone doesn't understand why SHm is believing that KPD is his father, I think the problem is all the information matches what poor SHm remembers. Until he does the DNA test or gets back his memory, he will remain in the dark. But how is that worse than fake JS that knows and chooses? No, if I continue to watch and he figures out who SHm is, there goes my sympathy out the window once again.

Still finishing up this week and DN/MK don't really bore me as much as SN/Ji Sang. I'm like SHf, she goes to live with Viper, hit and run momma, I think she's awesome too.

Heres something else I hope happens, the Yoons don't deserve SHm. They still haven't learned the lesson of the past. I think the final lesson is that they'll never acknowledge their real son.

Let's not rain on my parade MH finding out she married the criminal son looks like she wants to beat JS to death:joy:

MH seems very alert to pick up the juicy facts, while Drhan is still in a blurry stage of trying to come to terms that KPD is his long lost father. He was told about another boy always together with him, and he cannot connect the dots. MH will again use this new information to use it against NS and fake JS. As I have mentioned earlier she will tell the foundation that Drhan has a criminal father and reluctantly, they will have to remove him. Likewise, Seolhwa will get the sack for some reasons cooked up by the cunning and evil MH. 

Then both of them will go and work with father Geum in the dumpling business. For those who disbelieve the posters of the successful dumpling duos will be rewarded in the coming episodes, maybe in two weeks time...! They will open other branches and succeeded in this line of work.... according to the synopsis.  What a waste of talent if that is so...! I hope writer will not let Drhan give up his profession. Whatever, the fake JS, NS and MH will smile happily that their secrets are safe. Darn it .... the evils wins again. It would be at the last few episodes only the mad rush to unravel the truth .... as is so common in kdramas. Why oh why do I bother to subject myself to such misery ...??

Meanwhile, the Geums will go from one setback to another, with DrHan in tow. Jisang, who had witness the family tragedy before should try to help in the revelation of the truth. He could play a significant role to overturn his mother's doing. Hope JR has some wisdom to question some of MH conniving words. How is that the good ones always falls in a trap and not smart to avoid being a victim. 

Fake JS is still trying to reason out if DrHan was around during the fire at Namwon. He must recall playing with JS, and that the resemblance of real young JS couldn't have been so different to the present DrHan ....???? He must have shut his mind to his days in Namwon that he had difficulty to remember. He somehow saw his father in KPD, but not the real JS in DrHan ....! Strange .... 

2 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Let's not rain on my parade MH finding out she married the criminal son looks like she wants to beat JS to death:joy:

MH is after all the former loan shark's spawn!:D

She told the faker the last time she threatened to expose SH's birth secret that she has the exact same DNA as her mother who dabbled in illegal money lending before her bankruptcy.

@Ldy Gmerm

LOL on how insecure MH is although she thinks she has "won" by marrying into the Yoon's. LOL also at the part when MH accused SH for bringing her own sister into the company and treats her workplace like a joke.

Well, with a superior and a role model like MH who hardly reports to work on time, leaves when she pleases, takes credit for work she hasn't done, and seems ill qualified for her job, she is in no position and has no right to point the finger at SH and saying what she said.

The shameless MH who hates being humiliated especially in front of SH and Dr. Han, was mad at Ms. Shin for pointing out she has returned early to work (Ji Sang of course knows she hasn't gone for her honeymoon.)

Madam Eun, NS and Ji Sang all think it's odd the faker hardly comes home or makes an effort to be lovey dovey with his new wife. The fact is the faker is avoiding MH like the plague.  Ji Sang needs to "grill" the faker on why he has forced himself into a senseless and loveless marriage ASAP.

Madam Eun is easily influenced and seems pleased the cunning MH has already remembered hers and JR's preferred cuppa. MH makes subtle hints at NS she is aware of NS's secrets as she continues to bring up SH's name and talks about her even though NS told her not to.

I wish the faker could also have a memory lapse of his traumatic childhood. He was still hoping his abusive single father back then would change the way he interacted with him by telling him not to get drunk. It showed his good nature and also it was a way for him to defend himself since he was beaten cruelly when his dad was intoxicated.

I also hope the faker doesn't succumb to the manipulative and greedy MH's threats to keep Dr. Han and the Yoon's from knowing the truth. It is now or never and he needs to really take a stand to come clean and not stray to the dark side.

Unlike MH, the faker isn't good at hiding his emotions when it concerns KPD. Dr. Han noticed the faker's odd demeanor after he saw KPD's picture accidentally.

It's annoying how MH has ears that never fail to pick up on conversations of importance. She has the cheek to tell the faker to pretend they are in love at home and she believes he will grow to like her over time. Barf! How delusional is this woman of no substance and class.

The Geum's seriously need to relocate to a bigger house. After seeing how mean Madam Sa was to DN, CJ has warned Madam Sa she will take her son and bring him and DN home.

This means SN will be forced to share a room with SH in order for DN, MK and their baby to make use of the remaining room.

Now that KPD has moved into the Geum's, what are the Geum's and Dr. Han going to do when a DNA test reveals that KPD isn't related to Dr. Han? :blink:

I bet they are still going to allow the man with no place to go to live with them until he finds his real son or his death since his liver cancer is in its advanced stage.

MH is already plotting to take over the company and fears Dr. Han has been given more responsibilities and is more trusted by JR at his job. No doubt she is going to try to start a malicious rumor to eliminate all the obstacles (Dr. Han first followed by SH, SN and Ji Sang) in her path to "take over" the company. She is dreaming big since she has no financial stake in the company.

The writer and director are in love with MH, that's it. Why make her a central figure? How many more secrets to be revealed? Seems like the production team will be revealing 1 secret a week so they can fulfill the contracted 120 episodes, that is why they keep churning up filler after filler episode where MH has the main part. She's not even the lead and she's been given more airtime than the lead themselves. She's ever present wherever the leads and other characters are talking, it's incredible.

They should give Ji Sang a meatier part - involvement in the revelation of the sins of MH and the secrets of his fake brother and devious mother.

Hope the clouded brain of Dr. Han becomes clear soon. Writers...please. There's the simple solution of a DNA test, why prolong the story? kPD talked about the scar to other people, why not with Seok Hoon. Curious why he suddenly accepted that the man is his long-lost father when he cannot recall him or even recognize his face (even with his lost memories). There's no mutual feelings between them. Seok Hoon is just forcing himself to believe that KPD is his father. He's very much like JR, who's supposed to be his biological father - they do not have filial feelings between them.

Speaking of JR. He seems to pick up on the slightest oddity, like NS and faker's reaction whenever Namwon is mentioned. Why he does not act on his suspicions is beyond me.

Just because MH showed some graciousness - serving glasses of water - to the family, she suddenly becomes nicer in G'ma Eun's eyes! :rolleyes:

Papa Geum is in the wrong business. He should have built a halfway shelter and applied for government subsidy. By the way, they should clear out the store room at their house so they will have more room. Moreover, if I remember correctly, their new shop is located in a building owned by Grandma Eun. It's a building so there are more spaces, not just the one space for the dumpling shop. So they can use one of the other rooms for storage. There are no other tenants in that building anyway, since more or less they have been made caretaker of the property.

Seol Hwa should have inherited some of the feisty character of her biological mom so she can win over the lifeless MH who's only living because of the poison running in her veins.

@nrlfan4ever

In another daily (The Unusual Family) that has ended, the villain (SW) just like MH, was constantly putting in a double shift to make her appear everywhere to overhear and pick up important and incriminating information on the other characters so that she could also use them to blackmail the characters in the drama.

Maybe Koreans are not fond of confrontations or getting to the bottom of things because they rarely press for more information even though they may be curious.

Most of their conversations end with a "It's nothing.", "Let's talk later." or "It's not important how I found out about (something)". To me, it's frustrating because it is very crucial for one to know how information is obtained or leaked.

Ji Sang seems to be the most level-headed, rational and cool figure in the Yoon's. And I can't agree more with you that the writer/director should allow him to play a meatier role. He should really be groomed as the next heir of the PJ Group instead of the faker or Dr. Han.

I am relieved that he finds the "new" SN scary and her snagging tactics are making him uncomfortable and giving him goose bumps.

JR tends to get angry and frustrated when he thinks his message to the faker is not getting across. He fails to grill him and let him have his way.

@Ldy Gmerm You are right and I agree and don't think that Dr. Han having a criminal "father" is that scandalous because the Yoon's new in-law's reputation as a loan shark is not something to boast about either.

1 hour ago, nrlfan4ever said:

Hope the clouded brain of Dr. Han becomes clear soon. Writers...please. There's the simple solution of a DNA test, why prolong the story? kPD talked about the scar to other people, why not with Seok Hoon. Curious why he suddenly accepted that the man is his long-lost father when he cannot recall him or even recognize his face (even with his lost memories). There's no mutual feelings between them. Seok Hoon is just forcing himself to believe that KPD is his father. He's very much like JR, who's supposed to be his biological father - they do not have filial feelings between them.

Someone on another forum commented how amnesia caused Dr. Han's IQ to drop significantly he has become "stupid".:lol:

In episode 89 (starts at 17:20), KPD asked Dr. Han, "Do you have any burn scars on your body?" Dr. Han's reply was, "No, I don't." before going on to talk about a fire he often sees in his dream.

I find it very strange that KPD and Dr. Han decided they are related based on their descriptions and memories of the fire and Yocheon River.:blink:

Like you said, I also think the DNA test will probably be done in 2 weeks from now when KPD becomes really ill (again) and needs hospitalization/surgery.

Just because MH showed some graciousness - serving glasses of water - to the family, she suddenly becomes nicer in G'ma Eun's eyes! :rolleyes:

Madam Eun probably sees MH as the new help in her household. The housekeeper stops coming to work after MH became the Yoon's DIL.:lol:

# I do hope MH doesn't start slipping in a pill in the beverages to drug the Yoon's or spitting into the drinks without their knowledge!

Papa Geum is in the wrong business. He should have built a halfway shelter and applied for government subsidy. By the way, they should clear out the store room at their house so they will have more room. Moreover, if I remember correctly, their new shop is located in a building owned by Grandma Eun. It's a building so there are more spaces, not just the one space for the dumpling shop. So they can use one of the other rooms for storage. There are no other tenants in that building anyway, since more or less they have been made caretaker of the property.

Papa Geum, CJ and SH changed the wallpaper in that store room (where DN and MK spent their sleepovers) in episode 91. They were preparing the room to welcome the new addition, KPD to their house.

I certainly think and agree with you papa Geum is in the wrong business. He could also build a Group Home to cater for a growing number of potential candidates (Mr. Kim, the faker, Madam Sa and MH).

Preview, just loved it when Min Hee realised who Joon Sang really is and that the Kang Pil Doo the criminal is really her father in law. She better not registered their marriage.

5 minutes ago, jacquelinetan said:

Preview, just loved it when Min Hee realised who Joon Sang really is and that the Kang Pil Doo the criminal is really her father in law. She better not registered their marriage.

Hell No She's Not Going To Register It @jacquelinetan 

Want to see Faker pestering FakeHeir about registering his marriage.  The Viper will have a meltdown.  She may even insist on waiting to register until she has a baby, which will NEVAH NEVAH NEVAH happen. When the M-in-Laws push-prod-probe about registering their marriage, FakeHeir should be all over that Viper, "Let's make a baby!"  just to make his vengeance a little sweeter.  And entertain us.  

How many more episode until everyone sings Kum-bay-ya and eats dumplings? 

1 minute ago, watchumlots said:

@watchumlots  I don't know exactly how many is left but it's not soon enough for me.. 

1 hour ago, watchumlots said:

Dumpling being ignored now maybe taste not good, 29 more episodes

@sk0317 laughed out loud at your comments to my posts. Yeah, it's funny isn't it? For all her cunning, NS isn't the least bit curious why faker and Viper 2 does not sleep in the same room. She does not even react to MH talking to her in icy tones. She does not even pick up that MH tries to inject Seol Hwa's name in their conversations. JR and his mother are all about appearances and they act gullible most of the time.

G'ma Eun, MH hasn't done anything to earn your change of heart. It's still NS who cooks. She's just the server, the waitress, lol. Isn't it customary for the new DIL to serve the family - cook, clean, etc. Serving tea and water earned her brownie points???? But at least G'ma Eun is telling JR that something is off. But will JR investigate or will he just reprimand faker for not following his orders? Faker on the other hand has not thought that Viper2 gets her info from eavesdropping. It's obvious since she even showed him evidence. Why not look for that pen recorder? Is it always in her bag?

Wonder why writers still insist on an SN-Ji Sang pairing. They're not meant to be and but it does stretches the time to fill up the episode...whatever.

In the preview, KPD is staying true to form. He said that he'd recognize his son when he sees him. He mentioned to SHf that Seok Hoon seemed distant. He could have asked SHm to see his scar, then it will not prolong the agony of KPD, SHm and faker and the story can move on to reveal the other secrets. Then some "intelligent" people will have bullets to shoot at the Viper2 when she starts another round of wrecking people's lives.

It actually would be super funny if MH took her mothers suggestion to heart (lmao, just proves she should never follow what her mother tells her!) and ran to the nearest city office and registered her marriage in order for Faker and the Yoon's not to be able to get rid of her without a costly, very public or ugly divorce when its found she blackmailed him into marrying her. Only her jumping the gun and not waiting has now showed her she married a dud, a fake and imposter and her real father in law is not JR who she wanted to claim as the CEO of her company she wiggled her way into but KPD who she taunted Dr. Han as having as his father  who turns out to be a career criminal, drunkard and child abuser.

Spoiler

MH's brain is going to explode once she realizes the truth. But then she was warned by Faker that she had no idea who he really was. But will she see her mistake and hurry to distance herself and breakaway from them before the possibility of the truth comes out?  HECK NO! MH will be angry, resentful and seething mad that she is the one that actually got played after all she did to marry in. Her tone and actions to NS are going to be really bad from this point on. MH will blame her plan failing on NS because NS brought in the fake that allowed MH to marry not the real JS but the imposter she put into place to marry in. All those veiled innuendos in the conversation will become outright rudeness to NS who will be shocked and stunned that the nice girl she pushed them to let faker marry is really a shark just like her. That she blackmailed her way in because of her knowledge that NS is really from an orphanage and her daughter is Seol Hwa. Imagine NS with her mouth open as MH not only spill she knows but then goes on to let her have it for bringing in a faker and calling her out. Like always recognizes Like.. lmao. NS was always the most evil thing in that house. And not we have someone even more evil. NS spent years verbally abusing faker now she will be on the receiving end as MH lets her have it every time she sees her because she will be fearful that MH will tell all her secrets. MH will try to profit from her new bit of power and possibly demand money (to help her mother),stocks (to be able to help herself and get some type of control in her quest to take over something she has no business wanting) or something else from NS in order to help her mother and herself. NS will end up doing it all because of her fear of being found out.

It will be truly funny to see her with her mouth open and moving like a fish and she goes to faker to say something and he should tell her I saved your secret from coming out but you pushed me to marry that witch! You constantly was on me about her being a nice girl and to treat her better! When all you wanted was a way for me not to be able to go back after your daughter Seol Hwa! Even them being broke and lying about it was not enough for you to for once think of me and try to protect me after all the years I pretended to be someone else for you! Well since you thought she was so nice , you now have to deal with what she is really like. MH is conniving, spiteful and evil and she is now in your home where all the secrets are able to be found out. LMAO.. NS's mouth would be hanging out wider at faker letting her have it.

I do not think there would have been a different outcome had MH been found out by NS. I think NS would have been still forced to let her marry in. Only then she would know her true personality and hopefully not speak of thinks she did not want anyone else to hear. We all know that Madam Eun, JR, and Ji-Sang never hear the conversations that faker and NS have. But a new person in the family is a. not as polite and b. just a nosy to find out all the dirt in the family.

@sk0317 and @nrlfan4ever

It is a bit frustrating that Dr. Han completely glossed over KPD's words relating to the burn scar from the fire. Both just assumed he was not hurt as KPD thought. But the question that should have come up is who told you that I had a burn scar? How did you find that out? I had to wonder if KPD would actually be able to see the resemblance in his grown up son. And it seems from the end of the last episode that perhaps he did or at the very least Faker reminds him of something. I would love for him to out right recognize his son but I do not think it would happen that way.

There should have been blood drawn from KPD as soon as he was admitted to the hospital. He needed a type and match in case they needed to give him any. Its a shame he seems to go home to the Geum's with out that type of scene where Dr. Han looks at his chart and sees the blood type before taking him home to stay with him. Of course perhaps this is more of a set up for Dr. Han to find out more about what happen during the fire. KPD has the clues to lead him to his mother who he sees in his flashback leaving him in a playground to be safe before she went back to save faker and NS.

But our resident Sherlock Holmes and D i c k Dastardly all rolled up into one (MH) will surely tell faker (once she stops her melt down over the truth of who she married) that they need to get rid of KPD before he can recognize him and blow everything up by telling the past. Since faker is suppose to help with the foundation and this project I can see him under MH's tutor-ledge suggesting a better solution for KPD then staying with the Geum's and being a burden. IF KDP is actually able to recognize faker as his son he may do it in order to spend time with him. I do hope if such a scenario or something as close to it as possible happens that KPD has given Dr. Han or even SHf enough information to start finding out the truth. I want to hope as well that Papa Geum is able to find out from KPD that JJ is also dead from the same fire and she had a son. The lies that NS told need to start coming back to her. Perhaps that picture of the three of them will be seen by KPD. HE may not recognize NS now but he would surely know her then. Was she just staying with (on) JJ back then or did she have a tie to KPD?