[Drama 2016-2017] Golden Pouch 황금주머니, Mon-Frid 20:55. Thanks for all your support!

0ly40

I think it is so sick of Min Hee to ask Seol Hwa to congratulate her. Seol Hwa had moved on but Min Hee cannot stand it that she actually had to accept second handed "good" because she know Joon Sang really loved Seol Hwa. My dear Min Hee, you cannot have your cake both ways.

True enough, Seok Hoon will take care of Kang Pil Doo.

Preview, Joon Sang hears a familiar name called out from his memory.

Min Hee will probably faced the coldest marriage ever. Well, she wanted it. So therefore "ENJOY THE COLD".

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

So faker hears a name being called and may have realized it's his real name..

MH seems to have picked up on Kang Shin Ho's name too. She looked uneasy and disturbed (the faker too) in the preview.

In episode 12, MH went to meet Kang Pil Doo after Dr. Han's accident. The following is the excerpt of their conversation:

KPD: "Is his name Seok Hoon?"

MH: "Yes."

KPD: "His original name is Kang Shin Ho." "BTW, why didn't he come yesterday? He's not here today, either."

MH: "The thing is, there was an accident. That's why I came on behalf of him."

KPD: "He had an accident? Where is my son?"

MH: "Please calm down. Are you really his father?"

KPD: "Yes, I am. We lived in Yocheon River near Namwon, and there was a big fire. He must have had a reason for wanting to meet me."

KPD: "Burn scars. He should have some burn scars from that fire."

MH: "I'm not sure if he has any."

KPD: "Never mind. Let me just meet him." "I'll be able to tell if he's my son or not."

Is KPD saying he will recognize his own son if he sees him or he will be able to tell from the burn scars if Dr. Han is his son or not?

KPD seems to recognize his son (the faker) in the preview since he called out 'Kang Shin Ho' although he was seen talking normally with Dr. Han during his consultation.

KPD: "Please tell him that I'll get in touch with him again."  were his parting words. The plain clothes police officers arrived and KPD made an attempt to escape but was caught and put behind bars for armed robbery.

I'm really puzzled by the trajectory of this drama...

HeartSurgeon, bio-son of RealDad will marry Heroine.  

Heroine is bio-daughter of Faker.   

So the son of father marries daughter of mother?  

Wasn't this the problem with the first pairing of FakeHeir and Heroine?  

FakeBrother will be 1/2 brother and brother-in-law to Heroine...

Will Heroine not marry HeartSurgeon and marry FakeHeir?  That wouldn't make sense.

I think Faker will leave family.  But will RealDad want Faker's daughter as D-in-Law when he finds his bio-son?  He objected to Heroine when he thought she was love-child, both his FakeSon and bio-son are love-child(ren)?  What is with these people?  A little money and they become snooty moralists!  Heroine is love-child of his own WIFE?  This is a hot-mess.  

WOW!!!  Koreans should wear belts on their pants --- and keep them tightly bound!  Every time they take their pants off/down, they make a helluva mess! 

WHY WHY WHY with all the stuff going on in my life do I think about things that don't exist???  AHHH!!!  I need HELP!!!  WHERE are those meds????

1 hour ago, watchumlots said:

WOW!!!  Koreans should wear belts on their pants --- and keep them tightly bound!  Every time they take their pants off/down, they make a helluva mess! 

Yes @watchumlots  This drama is a hot mess I think the women should wear chasity belts until married.. 

@sava2sava, love reading your comments on every thread that I've seen and always enjoy it.  I totally agreed with you a hot mess it is!!! not really sure how writer nim will tie all the loose ends.  I am glad that at least K-writers don't venture into incest relationship (pardon me) I guess they ARE  on the conservative side, yet; why do kids always end up in the orphanage ?(oh please don't shoot me and hopefully, I will not be in trouble):crazy: and all the birth secrets. 

Anyway, thanks Chingu's for all the comments.

Have a great weekend:blush:

8 hours ago, watchumlots said:

I'm really puzzled by the trajectory of this drama...

HeartSurgeon, bio-son of RealDad will marry Heroine.  

Heroine is bio-daughter of Faker.   

So the son of father marries daughter of mother?  

Wasn't this the problem with the first pairing of FakeHeir and Heroine?  

FakeBrother will be 1/2 brother and brother-in-law to Heroine...

Will Heroine not marry HeartSurgeon and marry FakeHeir?  That wouldn't make sense.

I think Faker will leave family.  But will RealDad want Faker's daughter as D-in-Law when he finds his bio-son?  He objected to Heroine when he thought she was love-child, both his FakeSon and bio-son are love-child(ren)?  What is with these people?  A little money and they become snooty moralists!  Heroine is love-child of his own WIFE?  This is a hot-mess.  

WHY WHY WHY with all the stuff going on in my life do I think about things that don't exist???  AHHH!!!  I need HELP!!!  WHERE are those meds????

i keep laughing reading this hahaha i'm a fan now

4 hours ago, dulceres said:

@sava2sava, love reading your comments on every thread that I've seen and always enjoy it.  I totally agreed with you a hot mess it is!!! not really sure how writer nim will tie all the loose ends.  I am glad that at least K-writers don't venture into incest relationship (pardon me) I guess they ARE  on the conservative side, yet; why do kids always end up in the orphanage ?(oh please don't shoot me and hopefully, I will not be in trouble):crazy: and all the birth secrets. 

Anyway, thanks Chingu's for all the comments.

Have a great weekend:blush:

Thanks .. @dulceres  And like wise.. I don't get all this orphange business or because a child was raised by a single parent they are flawed.. I just don;t get it especially when it comes to the one parent thing I think it's better then being raised in and orpanage but then it could sometimes work against them being that orphan child is a better pick or match depending on how the single parent child is raised. I think Korean society dewell to much on things like this and needs to really step into the 21century.. Another thing is I agree whats with the birth secret is just ridiculous and to much.. SMh If this the case probably about 45% of Korean population have some kind of birth secrets look at what was going on in the Korean war all the americans that was there same goes for the Viet Nam war..

I'm to the point with this drama this writer have lost focus on the main parts to tie up the ending and when this late into the drama one of these birth secret have to be revealed soon and my bet is it would be SWf first.. Because Mh will have use she can't marry her stepbrother against her she won't come out and tell her who her bio mother is but she will make sure she giive her enough hints for her to figure out.. We all know she's won;t be clever enough to think of the possibilities..   

I have not written here because am too fed up with writer putting fake JS with MH. I would rather she kept pushing her luck trying to get into the Yoon household, but to make fake JS sacrificed his life for that richard simmons is very unfair ....!!! He is not on a rebound here but more like a suicidal move .... a marriage is not a laughing matter, it is a commitment..!! Is fake a JS so screwed up that he cannot make a wise decision ...? He may have pent up anger with NS but why the change and do something stupid to keep the birth Mother free to torment him more. I would prefer writer get fake JS to use that information to his advantage and make NS suffers.... she deserved to be on her toes at all times in case her secrets is revealed. Instead, fake JS sacrificed his status for that loanshark Daughter who is as bad if not worse than NS...! Imagine living in the same house with two of a kind. As JS said ' desperate women who make wrong choices in their lives...' ..!!! Why should he want to be caught in the middle of this mess ...!!! He is a masochist, all right ... ! 

I want to leave this daily but my curiosity on the discovery of DrHan real dad kept me watching, but with such disgust that I cannot help cursing and swearing at the direction the writer is moving the once palatable drama .... Darn it ....!!!

I think KPD has been released on parole on compassionate grounds. He looks gravely ill and could have a terminal illness. He probably wants to see his only son at least once before something inevitable happens to him.

I must say KPD is one good looking ex-convict.

He seems to be living on the rough and is homeless despite providing the correctional center and prison an address he could be reached.

Mr. Kim would have been brilliant in locating KPD...

@Ldy Gmerm is right to say MH wanted more than a marriage. She looks unhappy and jealous when the faker told her not to expect a normal marriage. She honestly thinks the faker could fall for her, a despicable and sly woman who tripped and blackmailed him into submission to her silly demand.

SH will find out about her biological mom sooner or later. MH should not be allowed to use SH's secret to threaten the faker into marrying her. This is so wrong. I wish someone would care enough to just dig deeper to find out why the faker is announcing a marriage so soon after breaking off his engagement with SH.

MH is sneakier and more vicious than her money lender mom. She was trying to act all cute and feeble in front of NS. Wait till NS finds out what MH really wanted in her pursuit of the faker. Simply staying by his side is not what she has in mind. Once she is married into the Yoon's, she will start and plot to get her hands on the pot of gold in the Yoon's wealth.

JR looks very mad at MH. He must be thinking of all women why MH?  His face when he saw her appeared next to the faker during the interview by reporter Kim was priceless. He was literally shooting daggers at her and stormed off angrily home to confront the faker.

In episode 86's preview, we saw MH in a wedding gown. I hope something big is going to happen and blow up in her face at her wedding. I wish her hidden agenda could be exposed in the most dramatic manner to put her to eternal shame. Maybe the faker's real identity would be revealed at her wedding, causing to panic and run off.

@nrlfan4ever DN sounds like a voice actress although her profile says she is a singer. She could very well do a voice over for kids in cartoons.

SN is showing her true colors and trying to act nice to snag the second son of PJ Group. I hope Ji Sang escapes her claws because he deserves better.

@sk0317 yes, she's a singer, vocal coach and musical actress. I just cannot stand her cartoonish portrayal of Geum Doo Na. In the same vein, I do not find loan shark mom's rapid fire, staccato delivery of her lines appealing at all.

For me, Ep. 86 is a filler. Nothing much happened there, except for Dr. Han meeting the ex-convict.

@Ldy Gmerm MH exists in her own make believe world. She thinks that after announcing her evil intentions to Joon Sang, the poor guy will fall in love with her. DUH! She does not deserve even a side glance from faker, in my opinion. She feels sad...eeek, ooomphf, excuse me for barfing!!! isn't there someone who can put her to shame during her wedding? That would make for an epic episode.

I also agree with you @shebagirl the writer is getting so lost, after adding more to the tangled web of lies. He or she is now finding it difficult to unravel the web of lies and deceit. This is one of the pitfalls of a daily drama, where stories as stretched as far as they can go. In the process, some are ripped and torn, making for incoherent story-telling. I only listen to and look at the parts where Seok Hoon is shown. fr the rest i cover the major part of the screen, showing only the subs, with the sound muted, particularly when the loan shark and her venomous snake of a daughter are on screen.

10 hours ago, sk0317 said:

In episode 86's preview, we saw MH in a wedding gown. I hope something big is going to happen and blow up in her face at her wedding. I wish her hidden agenda could be exposed in the most dramatic manner to put her to eternal shame. Maybe the faker's real identity would be revealed at her wedding, causing to panic and run off.

@sk0317  I hoping that the faker gets into a car accident on the way to the church and needs blood and they finds out he's not of they bloodline.. This would serve MH right two men two weddings both gets in and accident before marrying her..

5 hours ago, nrlfan4ever said:

MH exists in her own make believe world. She thinks that after announcing her evil intentions to Joon Sang, the poor guy will fall in love with her. DUH! She does not deserve even a side glance from faker, in my opinion. She feels sad...eeek, ooomphf, excuse me for barfing!!! isn't there someone who can put her to shame during her wedding? That would make for an epic episode.

@nrlfan4ever What I would love is for Dr. Han and SWf go to the wedding all deck out and outshine the couple especially MH that will really send her over the edge.  

I never understood why JS never tell NS straight away that MH knows her secret. That way at least NS can deal with MH directly. Now NS kept thinking MH is a nice girl and even smiles fondly at her. I guess JS ultimate revenge on MH is that she married son of ex con instead of an heir. Now that MH is about to marry him, I'm sure he will do everything to ensure that he never inherit's any fortune from Yoon family.

Maybe the father was calling out to Dr SH and JS & MH was in the vicinity of the medical care volunteer area. I think SH will be the first to figure out that JS is the son of ex con. He saw the scar but he doesn't know that JS was also found in same area as him. 

I sincerely hope the wedding will not go through. I hope JS went to look for his real dad and got into an accident along the way, thereby needing blood and Yoon family found out he has different blood group than the family.

We have only 34 episodes left. Writer need to have SH recall his lost childhood memories and his mom. The birth secret revealed, JS being found out as fake heir. What about the heart problem of SW that writer shown us a few times? 

These are more than enough to cover all 34 episodes without adding a marriage of MH in the picture.  I want MH to be out of picture by next episode. Can writer just concentrate on SH, SW, JS & NS without adding the bratty sister romancing JiSang. I wanna puke if bratty managed to hook JiSang. She don't deserve him. He is too good for her and she will make his life miserable. Anyway JiSang is sort of her half brother too since he is half brother of SW and SH. So they cannot be together.  That's triple half siblings relationship even though SN are not blood related to SW but they lived together as sisters since babyhood. Wouldn't that be a total no no in conservative KDRAMA society? 

The writer keeps on dishing convoluted relations that he/she's now having difficulty untangling. I hope it will be Ji Sang who will be at the right place at the right time to record a conversation between Joon Sang and the viper MH. They "inadvertently" play it in a video before the wedding. This way, Ji Sang will have a meatier role in the drama, instead of being a bit player with speaking parts. He's been flitting in and out of the story considering that he's a Yoon.

If this happens, MH and her loan shark mother will have the shock of their lives, enough to seal their motor mouths forever. To heck with NS and her secrets. It's about time people start noticing that her chest of secrets is already overflowing. We can have a bit of pity for JR and Grandma Eun but they're snotty to begin with and it will serve them right to be taken down a peg or two for not being careful enough to verify facts that were presented to them. They accepted them without question so it's partly their fault that NS was able to foster lies upon lies.

The fake Joon Sang's decision making is not acceptable at all. He was all gung-ho to keep Seol Hwa by his side. He should be doing the same when dealing with viper MH and her threats. Use your gray matter, man! He should have the gumption to investigate on his own what makes MH so high and mighty in front of him and whoever. She's been giving away enough clues. He should just take each one apart and make counter plans. He should try to discover what she's holding back, what other secrets she holds, her weaknesses. (Hey writers, how come their bankruptcy did not become fodder for gossip mongers? They do not have the money to silence people. They do not have the clout. Mr. Kim was their go-doer before). Fake Joon Sang can always say enough is enough. But on the other hand, he might be planning the ultimate take down, of MH and her mother and NS as well. We know that he's been quite decent in avoiding working for the Yoon company for so long. Although it was misguided of him to use the position being given to him to lure SHf to be employed in the company as well. That was underhanded of him. His actions are truly contradictory, as if the writer, at this late stage still cannot decide on how to flesh him out.

Can we already put an ending to story line of Mrs. Sa and the Bae monkeys (including Geum Doo Na)? I liked Doo Na's character until the time she got tangled with the spineless MK. Then she became a cartoon character. At least Sae Na's bratty and selfish character remains consistent.

Side comment: Do you guys think that we'll see Choo Ja comb out her straight-out-of-the-curlers hair? It bothers me, honestly!

Writers, PDs, jjebal, focus on the main story for the remainder of the episodes (whatever number they will be). You do not need to bring more twists to the already tightly twisted storyline. Time to un-twist each one, jjebal, jjebal!!! Let your viewers enjoy a more thoughtful and clearer drama for the remaining episodes. Kamsahamnida.

I certainly hope JS decides to do a disappearing act. He suddenly recalls his name, n his father being mean to him. He had a tragic childhood, and even he was later manipulated by NS. No wonder he looked so insecure and fearful. So when Seolhwa was kind to him and chatted with him trying to get him to enter the show, he was taken in by her kindness and sincerity. He was always being put down by NS, that he grew up having a very low self esteem. He needs therapy....

Finally, Drhan got an image of his 'father'. Hope he happens to mention it in passing to JS. That would ring a bell. Oh come on, please get to solving the mysteries, and do away with MH. Cannot stand her mother, trying to get back her dubious lifestyle by showing off her son-in-law....!!  What a social climber ....!

Archived