[Drama 2017] While You Were Sleeping, 당신이 잠든 사이에

ilwoo_aein

Third Teaser HD720

31 minutes ago, moodypie said:

Mian....sorry hahaha...didn't know you started this. Couldnt load the first page just now.

Can't wait to spazz together...FINALLY!

lols no not this, the Lee JOng Suk thread, I have taken over the thread

• Like 9

the new teasr really more dark it look that she not just can see the the future but everytime she change it the past also change as like she has the power to go back in time and have another path , if that true it maybe she lose her life and love everytime she start again 

but they said  she see how people die in her dream and didn't say anything about going back to past to change what happen , and maybe it not the past she change but her future that keep changing that why we see many differnet story's 

but is she going to jump for really is that part of her future dream or this really happen to her ??

and we see that their someone who trying to kill her or him 

• Like 8

11 hours ago, nonski said:

@vangsweetie637 Does Doctors and awards ring a bell to you?  That incident almost made me NOT to go back to SOOMPI again.  Think of the word TRAUMA :) 

@sakura2016 thanks! will try to make more, when work schedule allows it, once the drama starts airing.

Yes! It was at Doctors! :D but i didn't stay long enough to chat with everyone there :( but..i will be here this time around :tongue::wink:

@sakura2016 hahaha..i would rather bring drinks than tables and shoes :lol: was it you who also told me you don't drink? Shall I bring cider for you too? :tongue:

@evie7 @moodypie so happy that we will all be watching this drama together! :D

I feel like since the drama will be airing soon, everyone is getting reunited! :wink:

• Like 9

33 minutes ago, nona88 said:

the new teasr really more dark it look that she not just can see the the future but everytime she change it the past also change as like she has the power to go back in time and have another path , if that true it maybe she lose her life and love everytime she start again 

but they said  she see how people die in her dream and didn't say anything about going back to past to change what happen , and maybe it not the past she change but her future that keep changing that why we see many differnet story's 

but is she going to jump for really is that part of her future dream or this really happen to her ??

Yes, she dreams, he solves the cases , and changes the future, but every time the future  is changed, nobody knows about the change except them, so there are alternate future timelines, the ones in her dreams and the ones that happen after changing the future.

Unlike "signal" where changing the past was subsequently changing the present and the future, often to disastrous results, here ONLY the future changes, but who's to say that the NEW future will be better than the previous one. The Doctor says that certain events are written in time, permanent, can't be changed at all.

Its going to be interesting, to see how they work on prosecuting the criminals "who did not commit any crime yet", I mean how is he even going to convince the authorities? Potentially tricky! (JC- Judge-nim, my future GF has scary dreams which comes true, and she saw this guy who is now innocent, kill a man next tuesday, Jail him please:tongue:)

But what happens when criminals actually comes to know that these two are stopping crimes even before they occur. Maybe they will try and hurt them.Scary!

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Silver Fall said:

@evie7 wow i see you in this topic too.

yohooo hi chingu long time no see I saw you in Cinderella and for knights wow I feel so excited right know .

i think we have a great time together :heart:

Wow chingu it is so good to see you here love.png   it's has been ages. I know we will have some fun. I'm excited too. 

37 minutes ago, nona88 said:

It really is a lot darker, it's like it just got real w/the melodrama.  I think by changing what she see's in the future, then reality has to change to something that was not supposed to be. It upsets the natural order of things. I hope this makes sense It's 12:41 am in my part of the world but this premise is very intriguing. BtW hello good to see ya again.

@zagigirl I hope you will join us:wub:

Edited by evie7
  • Like 8

14 minutes ago, Riman Rakshit said:

Yes, she dreams, he solves the cases , and changes the future, but every time the future  is changed, nobody knows about the change except them, so there are alternate future timelines, the ones in her dreams and the ones that happen after changing the future.

Unlike "signal" where changing the past was subsequently changing the present and the future, often to disastrous results, here ONLY the future changes, but who's to say that the NEW future will be better than the previous one. The Doctor says that certain events are written in time, permanent, can't be changed at all.

Its going to be interesting, to see how they work on prosecuting the criminals "who did not commit any crime yet", I mean how is he even going to convince the authorities? Potentially tricky! (JC- Judge-nim, my future GF has scary dreams which comes true, and she saw this guy who is now innocent, kill a man next tuesday, Jail him please:tongue:)

But what happens when criminals actually comes to know that these two are stopping crimes even before they occur. Maybe they will try and hurt them.Scary!

thanks yeh who say that the new future will be better that sad if they really losing a better future cause they stop things from happening while thinking they helping other that will be very sad 

there a price tp pay for sure for playing with fate and they will face dange if they trying to stop danger things from happening 

it really dark i think she will be the one who suffer the most in this story can't wait for it to start 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, evie7 said:

It really is a lot darker, it's like it just got real w/the melodrama.  I think by changing what she see's in the future, then reality has to change to something that was not supposed to be. It upsets the natural order of things. I hope this makes sense It's 12:41 am in my part of the world but this premise is very intriguing. BtW hello good to see ya again.

@zagigirl I hope you will join us:wub:

That dark side a bit worries me here...but our couple is so cute in lighter scenes :wub:

@evie7 hi chingu ...glad to see you :wub:....hope we'll hang out here  :)  

• Like 9

"While You Were Sleeping - 2017" Suzy and Hwang Young-hee

photo890759.jpg

"While You Were Sleeping - 2017" released stills of Nam Hong-joo (Suzy) and Yoon Moon-seon (Hwang Young-hee) on the ground.

"While You Were Sleeping - 2017" is about a woman who can foresee unfortunate events that are about to happen to people and an investigator who endeavors to stop them.

Hong-joo was helping her mother at the restaurant when they spotted a man. They tried to stop him from driving away, but ended up on the asphalt.

This happens just after Hong-joo had a dream. She is curious to see if the man from that dream is real. Also, what did Hong-joo dream about that caused her to desperately try and stop the man?

"While You Were Sleeping - 2017" begins on the 27th of this month.

• Like 8

[SBS Star] Third Teaser Clip of 'While You Were Sleeping' is Released

201095665_700.jpg

Only a week left until SBS' new drama 'While You Were Sleeping' to go on air! On September 20, SBS released its third teaser clip for 'While You Were Sleeping'.

The first teaser had an actor Lee Jong-suk and actress Bae Suzy kissing in the background of cherry blossom petals fluttering at night. 

The second teaser revealed the two stars' comical version of romance, bringing many fans' attention. 

The third teaser showed interesting incident, where before Lee Jong-suk didn't have any interest in Suzy's dream now has interest in her dream. Its caption, 'I had a bad dream' foreshadows there might be some accidents happening in the drama.

Then the narration played, 'There are some moments in life you don't want to experience', 'If we could change some choices, could we prevent it from happening?' raising the curiosity of how plots will build-up. 

Also a new character appears in the teaser. Korean actor Lee Sang-yeob appears as a former prosecutor and now a lawyer, who seems to have reunited with his student, Lee Jong-suk.

The third teaser has shown its plots more thoroughly compare to previous teasers.  Meanwhile, 'While You Were Sleeping' is set to go on air on September 27 10 PM KST, following SBS drama 'Into the World Again'.  (Credit = SBS funE) 

http://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1004404033

• Like 9

12 hours ago, evie7 said:

Hey chingu I'm so happy to meet you, @alekaonuand so many others herecrazy-monkey-emoticon-169.gif  I have missed sharing a thread w/you:wub:Next week the real party starts I can't wait. 

I'm hoping for at least a bed scene evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gifThe kids can come later

yeah me too :D:wub: I can't wait for the "party" to start :wink: 

hhhhhhh and our chingu @YourHighness . found her partner :tongue::lol: 

9 hours ago, nona88 said:

yeah this teaser took a really dark tone :o and looks like his donsaeng will be caught for one of the crimes :o don't want that :( but I think this is where he'll start working with her to help his brother out and changing the future she saw in her dreams!! 

the way I see it, she can see the future and by trying to change the events the future keep on changing but how much will it change? enough to make a complete new one other than the one she saw in her dreams or will the incidences still take place through different roads? and how her and Jung Jae Chan's lives and futures will be affected by their intervenes in changing the future?!! 

9 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@sakura2016 hahaha..i would rather bring drinks than tables and shoes :lol: was it you who also told me you don't drink? Shall I bring cider for you too? :tongue:

hhhhhhhh or "frying pans" :tongue::lol: yeah that's better :wink: but I don't like cider :( I'll take another kind of juce if there i any :wink: hhhhh

oh I just remembered, I feel like I'll be hating the former-procecutor-now-lawyer <_< don't know but he's giving me bad feeling, he seems tooooo perfect which is never true and a bad sign plus looks like my Jung Jae Chan doesn't like him and if he doesn't like him then I don't like him :D 

8 hours ago, Riman Rakshit said:

hhhhhhhhh loved this :lol: why does he always end up in such tricky situations? only this time he's not the one with supernatural ability but the one pulled into the person's life to help :wink: 

8 hours ago, Riman Rakshit said:

Upsetting the balance of the universe, changing the future, always comes with a heavy price. And knowing the curse of Jong Suk's family in Kdramaland, I am really worried for his little brother. Please let him live!And not in jail, if possible!

I was thinking about that since day 1 of knowing the synopsis...he only have 1 family member left PLEASE let him have him till the very very very end of their happy ending, PLEAAAAAASE!! 

6 hours ago, zagigirl said:

That dark side a bit worries me here...but our couple is so cute in lighter scenes :wub:

@evie7 hi chingu ...glad to see you :wub:....hope we'll hang out here  :)  

chinguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you're here :D:w00t: 

oh yeah it got really dark on 3rd teaser :blink: but I believe we will have our share of light-cute moments :wink::wub: 

• Like 9