[Drama 2017] While You Were Sleeping, 당신이 잠든 사이에

ilwoo_aein

5 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

170910 LeeJongSuk Singing WYWS OST With  HaeIn and shinjaeha at his Dreamlike FM

Hahaha... can't help but laugh. They're really actors, not singers. Kekeke...not expecting him to be putting up a concert anytime! But really very decent for a non-singer. I really like the song.

Edited by Chellsee
Please do not quote videos. Thanks.
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

While You Were Sleeping: Episodes 19-20

by girlfriday

whilesleeping1920-00194a.jpg

This is a surprisingly feel-good hour, despite the number of times I cried. It’s one of those laugh-cry-laugh situations where you just feel all of the feelings and then it’s over, and you have no idea how you did so many emotional cartwheels back to back. This show is definitely at its best when our characters’ lives hang in the balance. Too bad for them, yay for us.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/10/while-you-were-sleeping-episodes-19-20/

• Like 7

Watching and re-watching the latest episode. 

I thought the scene with Jaechan being revived and his thoughts as he was facing death very touching. Couldn't help but cry with Hongjoo throughout the entire ordeal. The practical side of me is wondering though (and I know nothing about the differences in guns, though I have fired .28 and .33 revolvers before) - shooting at such short range with a shotgun: wouldn't he have sustained more serious injuries and wouldn't there have been an exit wound as well? 

As far as the story is going, now that Jaechan is ok, I think we can end the story now. Hahaha...

Other thoughts:

• I feel bad for Wootak. He looks at Jaechan and Hongjoo with so much sadness, but what to do? This writer always writes her story such that the 2nd lead has just about no chance. Remember Pinocchio? Beomjo had no chance whatsoever to get in even edgewise between Dalpo/Hamyung and Inha.

• I'd like to see Yubeom get indicted for forgery of evidence. Let's see if something else is about to happen that will force them to reopen some of his old cases.

• I'm wondering what will happen next - certainly Jaechan won't leave the prosecution office, but what case would that be that might even cause him to think that he might have to?

• Like 7

Hi chingus! Daebak. The latest episode was a clean cut from the previous case as well as a decent breather from all the emotional hypes that built up since episode one. Reminds me when riding a roller coaster. The peaceful lows gives us time to breathe for the nest extreme curve. :D Plus ending the episode with a kiss was like cherry on an ice cream - perfect!

What also got me good was when all my expectations (except for the cameo by LSK and YKS)  from my previous post was just well answered in a single episode!

On 10/26/2017 at 12:08 AM, swagpuppysong said:

Hi chingus! 

Thanks again for all our live recaps and also to @nonski for the roll call! ^_^

Sharing some thoughts, questions and expectations before I go to bed,

- I didn't get to watch any subbed preview yet but was that our Woo Tak about to get hit by a car? My guess would be the archer's dad hitting him after shooting Jae Chan-ssi *Oh dear.. :wacko:

- Applause also to our writer-nim who pulled the same trick. I remember the first episode where Hong Joo tried to stop her dream from trying to happen by being overly worried about her mom yet she ended up living the dream - if not for Jae-Chan interfering. Now Jae-Chan still got wounded in reality and the dream came to pass..what could be their way out this time? :blink:

Lastly, here's what I really really really look forward to,

- The kiss under the rain! I heard LJS giving a heads up on that kiss on his interviews and from LJS? Must be really something to look forward to. *wink! 

- Hong-Joo and Detective Choi interaction. I remember in the teasers when Hong Joo being the "femme fatale" that she is in stilettos while picking up something, leaving Detective Choi's jaw dropping! :lol:

- And also the cameo of Lee Sung Kyung and Yoon Kyun Sang! *whoohoo!

..that's it for tonight though. Good night chingus! - from our side of the world *wink!

Lol 

I also agree with @bebebisous33 . There was an undertone message on LYB being the instigator of the shooting to what Jae-Chan meant when referring to the drunk driver handled by Prosecutor Sohn. Do you think that case of that is related to her son too or the next case somewhat chingu ya?

• Like 6

Suzy And Lee Jong Suk’s Intimate Scene In “While You Were Sleeping” Records Highest Viewership Rating In Time Slot

While-You-Were-Sleeping-22.png

Suzy and Lee Jong Suk took their relationship to the next level in the latest episode of “While You Were Sleeping,” and recorded the highest viewer ratings among all the shows airing in the same time slot.

According to Nielsen Korea, episode 19 and 20 (aired on October 26) of “While You Were Sleeping” garnered 9.6 percent and 10.3 percent in viewership respectively, while the 2049 ratings were 6.5 percent and 7.6 percent. Episode 20’s viewership ratings were especially high, beating out all other dramas, documentaries, variety shows, and news programs airing at the same time.

Start watching “While You Were Sleeping”:

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/26/suzy-lee-jong-suks-intimate-scene-sleeping-records-highest-viewership-rating-time-slot/

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

whilesleeping1920-00576.jpg

The man in evelator, i think the next case will be involve him, the patient in ambulance and preview next ep is very similar to him. And maybe Seung Won's classmate somehow connect with this case. Remember, the man told he was beaten by his professor, i think the classmate is professor's son who have habit abusing his student but make innocent by prosecutor, that is reason he is sensitive with Jae Chan's case in last ep and make a flight.

• Like 6