[Drama 2017] While You Were Sleeping, 당신이 잠든 사이에

ilwoo_aein

@stargazer187 : Hahaha... your reactions to their kiss. Kekeke... I think they should date IRL, but then again, I think LJS just makes all his leading ladies look very good. That would mean he'd have to date them all. Hahaha... I shall totally miss him for the 2 years he's in MS.

I guess cos no new "mystery" was introduced this week, it does feel like there's nothing to really dissect and speculate for the coming week. The only thing that I reckon could be curious would be the guy with the broken arm in the hospital lift. I reckon the camera lingered too long on him to just be a passing character. He must be involved in some case, but really, if not for the preview, we wouldn't even be cued into what next major case would have Jaechan considering leaving the prosecution office. 

Which then brings to mind what Yubeom said to him before, "My today might be your tomorrow." Yubeom's story isn't done yet, and now that he really thinks that he has enemies everywhere, no thanks to Jaechan, he has a reason to hurt Jaechan. If that green umbrella in Hongjoo's "death dream" is really his, then perhaps he was out to hurt Hongjoo, possibly because of a story she was chasing out of Jaechan's prosecution desk. 

There's also still the outstanding matter of Seungwon's classmate's father who is presently in jail. Thinking it can't be the broken-arm-dude's professor, since he hasn't lodged the complaint yet and Seungwon's classmate's dad is already in custody, yes? 

Timeline-wise, if it'll take Jaechan at least a month to be back in the prosecutor's office, then the next time we see him, at least 4 weeks would've hopefully passed peacefully in the lives of our lovebirds. Ah... Jaechan and Hongjoo... love them. Sorry, Wootak. 진짜미안해 우탁아~...

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

Fashion

Suzy wore DIDIER DUBOT Earrings

Suzy wore DIDIER DUBOT Earrings

Suzy wore JILL STUART NEW YORK Blouse) and TOMMY HILFIGER 17SS Belted Flare Skirt

Spoiler

Suzy wore ANDERSSON BELL Aoyama Linen Jacket Beige

Suzy wore DIDIER DUBOT Ring

• Like 8

Hehehe @stargazer187!!!!! I think i'm still fawning over that double rain kiss. Ultimate fanservice, i say. Hahaha. Lee jong suk is swoony as ever and i agree with @gilaswan, dream kiss is more hotter while the real kiss is on the cuter side. I loved them both nevertheless. And the femme fatale scene had me in stitches too @lynne22 hahahaha. Indeed Suzy is sexy and hot, but i'm growing to like Hyang mi as well. LOL. This actress... she always play a quirky character.. i remember her as the nurse in Jealousy Incarnate. She was amazing there as well. Here's to hoping her see in a lead role pretty soon. Maybe in a weekend drama???? 

Anyways that aside... Woo tak is making my heart flutter these days @triplem He is too precious. I wonder what his secret is... Did you guys noticed the escalator talk he had with suzy?? He said something like if you think your lies wont get exposed then you should not reveal it on your own or something like that... He is definitely hiding something and i cant wait for the reveal. Please show, just dont make him a bad guy or make him die on us.. sighhh

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

@stargazer187 This is LJS fan meet right? How nice of him to invite them. I notice he is always very supportive of his colleagues in the industry.

Cute vid , though the three of them should still stick to acting :lol:

@triplem @kokodus @stargazer187 :wub: Yeuppp it's on LJS FM alright ..... :lol:

Stopping by to say that I love the latest episode... it's good as always....  

The Femme fatale scene crack me upp... OMG! BUAHAHAHHAHA... 

I think I cried when Jae chan in the ER room,,,, and then I cried again when JC visit's the archer's parents... it was sad.. but I thoroughly agree with what JC did..  he offered a closure for the deceased parents... It was a a very good scene... 

Lesson for me from this week's episode is : Anger can cloud our judgement whether we admit it or not..... but I hope when it happen people close to me can help me and calm me...... 

Tagging @USAFarmgirl just because :tongue: 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@stargazer187 This is LJS fan meet right? How nice of him to invite them. I notice he is always very supportive of his colleagues in the industry.

Cute vid , though the three of them should still stick to acting :lol:

Did you watch the Viki video? He was totally plugging Jung Hae-In until Suzy asked if he was an advertising firm for Hae-In! So nice of him. He's really a nice chap.

6 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

I think I cried when Jae chan in the ER room,,,, and then I cried even harder when JC visit's the archer's parents... it was sad.. but I agree.. the best he can offer is a closure for the deceased parents... It was very kind of them that.. even when the father tries to kill JC.  

Oh gawsh... Y'know, I'm not the kind who cries when watching TV shows, but that scene with JC was in the ER and Suzy was outside, and the voiceover of his thoughts and worries seeing her cry before he faded out and flatlined... wah... I totally cried... I loved that scene.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, gilaswan said:

Did you watch the Viki video? He was totally plugging Jung Hae-In until Suzy asked if he was an advertising firm for Hae-In! So nice of him. He's really a nice chap.

No,  i did not. Can you post the link here in spoiler? Oh talking about skirts...really like the pink lacy one...Suzy wears it well.  I do love LJS  very much , I think I have watched almost all his k-dramas and movies :lol: #fangirl

2 hours ago, lynne22 said:

I think I cried when Jae chan in the ER room,,,, and then I cried again when JC visit's the archer's parents... it was sad.. but I thoroughly agree with what JC did..  he offered a closure for the deceased parents... It was a a very good scene... 

I think that's what I love most about this drama. The writer does this parallel lines or scenes very well . What one party said to the other years ago become the other person's guide and compass in the present. 

@stargazer187  I have to say this show is full of good looking actors - even the villain Lee YB is an eye-candy. Bless my eyes indeed. 

DMBb8FWUEAA0XaK.jpg

This drama has been 10/10 so far for me.. I find the flow of the story faster than ICHYV and less complicated than the matrix like drama W. The last 2 episodes 9 & 10 just have everything..You will laugh, cry, be at the edge of your seat and juat fall in love  with the main characters. .

Other notes:

1. I like that lady prosecutor. She really looks a lot like kim ye won (that other reporter from jealousy incarnate).

2. WT was so hot in that last episode wearing tbat formal police attire matching with his well groomed hair.

3. That secretary girl is always funny in every drama/movie she is in.

4. I love those episode titles, eg. Boy Meets Girl.

5. That last kissing scene wherein they show two scenarios was just fresh and awesome :wub:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, triplem said:

.    .              

@stargazer187  I have to say this show is full of good looking actors - even the villain Lee YB is an eye-candy. Bless my eyes indeed. 

I root for him too even he's a villain. I'll be sad if he'll really be HJ's end..

4 hours ago, alindahaw said:

,       .  .    )         

5. That last kissing scene wherein they show two scenarios was just fresh and awesome :wub:

Is it weird for me to say that I thought their kiss is so good I wanted a taste of it too? (haha) :D

Cracked hard on the femme fatale scene and for a little while got scared for JC. Hyangmi is cute.

Edited by Ais1ing
Please do not quote images
  • Like 2

While You Were Sleeping 당신이 잠든 OST 1-11 Playlist (Episode 1-8)

All OSTs are really great!

Lee Jong Suk – Come To Me (내게 와) Lyrics (While You Were Sleeping OST) + Translation

ENGLISH TRANSLATION

Dazed and thinking of you
I smile at the words I said to you
Even after time passes, I want to be with you
Only thinking about you babe

Even if the rough rain drops hurt you
I’ll hold you until I can block it all off
Even if painful hardships are in your way
I’ll protect your smile

Come to me, come to me right now
Only you are in my eyes
Trust my hands
I’m closing my eyes to time right now
Baby, I’ll be your eyes

Even when I walk on familiar streets
When I’m with you, it becomes a completely different world babe
Remember, I’m writing a letter
So I can draw you out

Even if the sun set night blocks your way
I’ll gather the stars from the edge of the sky and give it to you
Even if sad feelings make you cry some times
I’ll embrace even all those moments

Come to me, come to me right now
Only you are in my eyes
Trust my hands
I’m closing my eyes to time right now
Baby, I’ll be your love

English: popgasa

Cedit: https://ilyricsbuzz.com/2017/10/lee-jong-suk-come-to-me-while-you-were-sleeping-ost.html

Встроенное

Spoiler

Встроенное

Credit: https://mobile.twitter.com/isaloveformusic

• Like 5

You know... I could totally follow this show as a series. Every episode some new dream case to chase... Totally. Nevermind LJS going to do his MS soon... we can have Wootak and Hongjoo chase some dreams first for season 2! Where do we give writer-nim the suggestion? hahaha...

• Like 4