[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] All Out of Love 凉生,我们可不可以不忧伤

sugarplum892

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, chandergupt said:

Does anyone know the ending of the novel, with whom the heroine end up with

Spoiler

Quick Summary (novel): She has always thought the greatest happiness in life is being by his side. Her name is Jiang Sheng (Sun Yi) and her older half-brother is Liang Sheng (Ma Tian Yu). Because of their family situation and hard life, little sister leans completely on her brother to live, only to develop feelings beyond her control. He also loves her and gives her the best of things but their love is against ethics and morals. Under the author’s penmanship, the love story is bright and calm, but contains the irony and hopelessness of life, giving Jiang Sheng the impression that her story is a funny one. Because she believes they are siblings, she hides and buries her feelings for Liang Sheng. Later on she meets our second/other male lead, Cheng Tian You (Wallace Chung) who has everything – looks, power, money. She eventually returns his devoted feelings, gets married and gets pregnant. Dun Dun Dun. Later, she discovers that her brother is sick. HE HAS CANCER (!!). She returns to his side because she wants to help him and then more secrets come out…. Kappy@AVV.

Ending? 2 deaths and a world of misery….

A Virtual voyage 

It was difficult to move on since Yanxi Palace, but finally i found one that is able move me (at least). I watched 4 episodes in a row and i am hooked now. Absolutely love all the cast. The child actors in the 1st episode did so well esp the girl :dissapointed_relieved:.

I m not paying attention to the novel since cdrama usually changed the storyline most of the time.

3 hours ago, cheeriekwan said:

It was difficult to move on since Yanxi Palace, but finally i found one that is able move me (at least). I watched 4 episodes in a row and i am hooked now. Absolutely love all the cast. The child actors in the 1st episodes did so well esp the girl :dissapointed_relieved:.

I m not paying attention to the novel since cdrama usually changed the storyline most of the time.

looks like this series was interested too. is this series still in aired?

24 minutes ago, lovecarnation said:

oh... i watched the first episode, the children are very funny and adorable :lol: hope i will like this series

Yes such talented and adorable young actors. And they soon grown up, Ma Tianyu and Sun yi are as adorable too.

I'm watching it for Wallace, so he better be the lead. LOL. The childhood counterparts of the siblings were really adorable. But that still doesn't make me want to ship them. Haha. It seems like Wallace's character is in his own separate show involving business politics and hard to please grandfather, can't wait for him to join the main storyline. 

21 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I'm watching it for Wallace, so he better be the lead. LOL. The childhood counterparts of the siblings were really adorable. But that still doesn't make me want to ship them. Haha. It seems like Wallace's character is in his own separate show involving business politics and hard to please grandfather, can't wait for him to join the main storyline. 

yes.. i prefer wallace too.i just watched until ep.2 . the female main role looks like liqin, but not her...LOL..

21 minutes ago, lovecarnation said:

yes, i think she is not too beautiful but she has a cute face.i just watched ep.3. why jiang sheng can know tianyou's grandmother too?

I m up to epi 7 and it wasnt explained yet. Still waiting for the back story.

By the way, she is Tianyou's nanny not grandmother.

49 minutes ago, cheeriekwan said:

I m up to epi 7 and it wasnt explained yet. Still waiting for the back story.

By the way, she is Tianyou's nanny not grandmother. 

ooh...LOL...i think she is tianyou's grandmom..:joy: look at the opening soundtrack like jiangsheng will be together with tianyou. by the way, i just know this series have 70 episodes....:scream: longer than my fuyao . omg :joy:

Archived