[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] All Out of Love 凉生,我们可不可以不忧伤

sugarplum892

23 minutes ago, lizzieyen said:

LOL! Go watch the show-la. Its up to ep 29 already.

I am not sure if its clear to Tianyou that Tianen is unstable - he just looks needy to his brother. I actually dont think he is unstable; he just acts like that around JS to throw her off balance. TIanyou needs to know so they can address it properly. 

I think he knows his brother is unstable because of his disability.  He probably doesn’t know the degree of the mental disability but he knows his brother has a weakness.  Did you see Tianyou’s reaction when Tianen threw the blanket off during that first group confrontation?  He looked concerned.  Tianyou is very cautious around his brother through actions and words cause he knows one mistep will cause an outburst.  He knew his brother was lying that day but he chose to apologize to Jiang Sheng cause doing otherwise his brother probably would have went berserk. 

He has to be mentally unstable because how can he act like a perfect little angel yet be so manipulative.  It was an accident that cause him to lose his legs and some people would be bitter for life but they would probably come to terms with it.  He’s bi polar.  He acts like he’s his brothers best friend but behind his back he has other plans. Normal people don’t do that.  Maybe it’s Alan’s acting but he gives Tianen a creepy vibe.  I personally thought that’s part of the script.  

The thing that irritates me the most is Tianen’s assistant.  He’s old and he works for the family, shouldn’t he alert other family members of Tianen’s behavioural problems.  How does he sit back and watch all this happen?  He has no reaction instead enables him.  

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone tell where they are watching full subbed version of this show? Viki is uploading half assed version with so many cuts that I get confused because I watched the raw version that aired in China and when I see the viki.. Half of content isn't there in viki episodes. In viki ep 16-17 half of the content when LS regained his memory is not even in it. Wtf!! 

39 minutes ago, taeyangsbae said:

Can anyone tell where they are watching full subbed version of this show? Viki is uploading half assed version with so many cuts that I get confused because I watched the raw version that aired in China and when I see the viki.. Half of content isn't there in viki episodes. In viki ep 16-17 half of the content when LS regained his memory is not even in it. Wtf!! 

The subbed version is likely the dvd version.  It should have more content so maybe you're not syncing the episodes.  TV version has two less episodes so for sure there are more cuts in it.  I watch the tv version because I dont want too many filler scenes and I'm really not watching this for Liang Sheng's character, so I dont mind the cuts. 

Saw previews for the upcoming episodes, Tianyou came back cold.  This will make for a better story.  Jiang Sheng goes and work for his company by coincidence.  Cant beat workplace bickering.  I was waiting for his character to do a 180, and was almost giving up hope.  It's boring if they had no hardships and their relationship is not put to the test.  Going through the rough patches now will only make their relationship stronger in the future. Its as painful for Jiang Sheng to lose the baby as it is for Tianyou.  For her its self blame and making the selfless decision to let him go despite still loving him, for him not knowing the truth and believing she doesn't love him enough or at all to kill his baby, its got to hurt his pride and dignity considering how emotionally invested he is in the relationship.   

9 hours ago, leah8 said:

I think he knows his brother is unstable because of his disability.  He probably doesn’t know the degree of the mental disability but he knows his brother has a weakness.  Did you see Tianyou’s reaction when Tianen threw the blanket off during that first group confrontation?  He looked concerned.  Tianyou is very cautious around his brother through actions and words cause he knows one mistep will cause an outburst.  He knew his brother was lying that day but he chose to apologize to Jiang Sheng cause doing otherwise his brother probably would have went berserk. 

He has to be mentally unstable because how can he act like a perfect little angel yet be so manipulative.  It was an accident that cause him to lose his legs and some people would be bitter for life but they would probably come to terms with it.  He’s bi polar.  He acts like he’s his brothers best friend but behind his back he has other plans. Normal people don’t do that.  Maybe it’s Alan’s acting but he gives Tianen a creepy vibe.  I personally thought that’s part of the script.  

The thing that irritates me the most is Tianen’s assistant.  He’s old and he works for the family, shouldn’t he alert other family members of Tianen’s behavioural problems.  How does he sit back and watch all this happen?  He has no reaction instead enables him.  

Oh I see where you are coming from. I guess I have watched too many palace dramas where it’s not uncommon for the concubines to be outwardly sweet but super conniving when the Emperor is watching - I chalk that down to being devious but not that mentally unstable ! Alan Yu does give Tian You a creepy-I-could-bludgeon-you-anytime vibe though - it’s the eyes!! 

Re his assistant, that’s his enabler. Well in a way TY is also his enabler to a certain extent because nobody stops him from wrecking havoc on the lives of others! He caused someone to have brain trauma - while it was an accident, he was the main contributory factor but yet people are not too hard on him.

22 minutes ago, leah8 said:

The subbed version is likely the dvd version.  It should have more content so maybe you're not syncing the episodes.  TV version has two less episodes so for sure there are more cuts in it.  I watch the tv version because I dont want too many filler scenes and I'm really not watching this for Liang Sheng's character, so I dont mind the cuts. 

Oh I thought the TV version had more content. Ep1 of the DVD version doesn’t start with the wedding - it starts with Weijiachun immediately. Quite a lot of missing scenes in the DVD version I thought 

1 hour ago, taeyangsbae said:

What scenes were cut after LS regained his memories? Does it involve JS? 

18 minutes ago, lizzieyen said:

Oh I see where you are coming from. I guess I have watched too many palace dramas where it’s not uncommon for the concubines to be outwardly sweet but super conniving when the Emperor is watching - I chalk that down to being devious but not that mentally unstable ! Alan Yu does give Tian You a creepy-I-could-bludgeon-you-anytime vibe though - it’s the eyes!! 

Re his assistant, that’s his enabler. Well in a way TY is also his enabler to a certain extent because nobody stops him from wrecking havoc on the lives of others! He caused someone to have brain trauma - while it was an accident, he was the main contributory factor but yet people are not too hard on him.

Oh I thought the TV version had more content. Ep1 of the DVD version doesn’t start with the wedding - it starts with Weijiachun immediately. Quite a lot of missing scenes in the DVD version I thought 

It's the eyes and his entire face, he looks like he's about to blow up and hurt himself and others at anytime.  He's a ticking time bomb. 

I dont think Tianyou is his enabler because he actually reprimands his brother.  Whether or not he listens is another issue altogether.  He doesn't know half the stuff his brother has done.  If he knows and he turns a blind eye or make excuses for him then that would be enabling.  Tianyou can only do so much when he's not around much.  The assistant on the other hand, he sees things happening before his eyes, its not second guessing.  I think he owes it to the family to alert them.  I remember the part where Tianen was blaming himself for getting Liang Sheng hospitalized, and he told Tianen not to be so hard on himself, its not his fault.   

TV version included the wedding for the ratings.  Its definitely more compact than the dvd version because its behind by two episodes.  I've read reviews from viewers and they're saying the tv version is better because there's less filler scenes.

I know the production company has a hashtag for this series, but I dont understand why it hasnt been turned into a supertopic yet on weibo....yet they all have different supertopics on it....the most popular one being #zhlchengtianyou# for the Wallace fans, and #LiangShengcanwenotbesad# without the comma for the Ma Tianyou fans....but the supertopic for wallace and sun yi is gaining steam #naturalcouple#

14 hours ago, lizzieyen said:

I feel that the drama is completely different from the book because there is no hint of any romantic loving from JS to LS at all so asking JS to choose between TY and LS is like asking her to choose between TY and her mom (its just less clearcut because LS is a good looking man with no romantic inclinations at all and not an old lady :) )  How does one choose between family and your significant other?

Did you read the book...??? It seems that the synopsis written for this C-drama bears no resembles at all... ? Earlier, it did seem that LS and JS can't live withouth the other, but i feel after the episode they they separated, it feels off somehow.... Me getting annoyed that CTY and Wei Liang getting too much screen time than LS doesn't help.....  

Sorry to Wallace fans, but CTY character is nothing new and this drama was supposed to centre on LS character, why is Wallace fellow getting the centre stage..??? Does big star case equivalent to story line need to change to suit the actor....???? Sigh....

13 minutes ago, Saja La said:

Did you read the book...??? It seems that the synopsis written for this C-drama bears no resembles at all... ? Earlier, it did seem that LS and JS can't live withouth the other, but i feel after the episode they they separated, it feels off somehow.... Me getting annoyed that CTY and Wei Liang getting too much screen time than LS doesn't help.....  

Sorry to Wallace fans, but CTY character is nothing new and this drama was supposed to centre on LS character, why is Wallace fellow getting the centre stage..??? Does big star case equivalent to story line need to change to suit the actor....???? Sigh....

You obviously didn’t read the book nor prepared yourself when they announced this drama who the male lead is.  Wallace’s character Cheng Tianyou is the male lead in the book and in the drama, so it’s common sense he would dominate the screen.  

48 minutes ago, Saja La said:

Have you read the book???? I haven't but according to the people here who have, CTY really does get equal importance as LS in the book. So I don't find it weird that Wallace gets more screen time. But I also agree with you that LS character got ignored a little bit but I don't care or feel sad for that honestly because I find him really boring. Maybe I would've cared more if it were a different actor who actually knows how to convey emotions. Lol. 

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Have you read the book???? I haven't but according to the people here who have, CTY really does get equal importance as LS in the book. So I don't find it weird that Wallace gets more screen time. But I also agree with you that LS character got ignored a little bit but I don't care or feel sad for that honestly because I find him really boring. Maybe I would've cared more if it were a different actor who actually knows how to convey emotions. Lol. 

True.  Ma Tianyu's portrayal hasnt left an impact.  He has one expression, a blank stare with his eyes open really wide or barely opened like hes sleep walking. 

Alan is just sitting in a wheelchair, how is it he's able to play a lunatic so well with his physical limitations?  Liang Sheng may seem like  a simple character, but  a role with few lines means emotions needs to be communicated through the eyes, subtle facial expressions and body language.   

2 hours ago, leah8 said:

You obviously didn’t read the book nor prepared yourself when they announced this drama who the male lead is.  Wallace’s character Cheng Tianyou is the male lead in the book and in the drama, so it’s common sense he would dominate the screen.  

How can CTY is lead when the book obviously says "Liang Sheng can we not be sad" and not "CTY Can you stay in the friendzone" lol

Well they had to change the male lead in drama because of Wallace's popularity. Ray Ma is still a rookie compare to Wallace and that's why his character that had more screen time were given to Wallace's CTY. 

Due to this, now the main story got distorted too. Since China won't allow brother-sister relationship on screen, they made it look it sibling love. The director too favor Wallace as he did fantastic in my sunshine drama. 

Okay so viki uploaded subbed episodes but in it, there were many important scenes which were not included. I saw those scenes in raw episodes that uploaded in Weibo and other sites are directly airing the show right after it airs in China. 

1 hour ago, taeyangsbae said:

How can CTY is lead when the book obviously says "Liang Sheng can we not be sad" and not "CTY Can you stay in the friendzone" lol

Well they had to change the male lead in drama because of Wallace's popularity. Ray Ma is still a rookie compare to Wallace and that's why his character that had more screen time were given to Wallace's CTY. 

Due to this, now the main story got distorted too. Since China won't allow brother-sister relationship on screen, they made it look it sibling love. The director too favor Wallace as he did fantastic in my sunshine drama. 

Okay so viki uploaded subbed episodes but in it, there were many important scenes which were not included. I saw those scenes in raw episodes that uploaded in Weibo and other sites are directly airing the show right after it airs in China. 

Kudos to you, as you seem to know better than the author herself lol.

You do realize that despite the changes she will be Cheng Tianyou’s wife in both the book and drama version right?  There is no ending where she will end up with Liang Sheng.  

The story didn’t get distorted, not according to the majority.  The general consensus is that the changes made for a better storyline. It’s not so unrealistic and overly dramatic.  

Seriously....How can you guys come to a conclusion that they have changed the storyline from the book when you haven't even read the book yourself??? @leah8 I believe you have read the book and hence I'm trusting your words. And c'mon guys, you all agree that Ray Ma is a rookie actor and Wallace is not, so if LS is really the lead they would've casted Wallace for the role of Liang Sheng and Ma Tian Yu as CTY and not vice versa. I still sometimes think what if Wallace played LS, he would've brought the whole essence of the story and made us root for the sibling's love. LOL. 

Glad to read some constructive discussions on the drama here. First and foremost, I am a Wallace Chung's fan so what I wrote maybe bias. I'll just copy and paste what I wrote in my facebook's a/c for him here:

There are a lot of rumors about Wallace demoting Ray to second lead. I am not sure how true it is. People just presumed Liang Sheng is the male lead just because the book title has his name. (There are 5 volumes and indeed the beginning is nearly all on Liang Sheng so probably that is why his name was used in the title). Also, Ray filmed for a month or two before Wallace joined the cast so people assumed Ray has more screen time. After the filming officially ended, Wallace went back to film more. This could be because Hunan TV wanted the drama to be extended. It was reported that Liang Sheng's screen time was reduced because he is associated with triad. This is not true. In fact, it was Tian You's character that is related to triad in the novel. It is possible that Liang Sheng's role is reduced due to the taboo brother and sister love even though they are not blood related.

What I want to say is that irrespective of who is 1st or 2nd lead, if you act well, the audience will recognise your skill. I could be bias but based on what I saw, luckily Wallace is the male lead. Without him, the drama will be painful to watch. It is due to his strong and charismatic performance, he elevated a cliche and out-dated plot to watchable level. This novel was written more than 10 year ago. Time has changed.

Addition by me:

I've not read the novel but I've read Chinese comments by people who have read the novel. Most seem happy with the changes the drama made to the novel. The director did mention that the drama will not be following the novel closely. I personally feel that one should view the drama and novel as 2 separate entities since not everyone who watches the drama has read the novel and vice versa.  Out of respect, the drama should retain the essence of the novel since it is an adaptation, but need not follow it closely. I am a big Chinese novel fan yet I can't bring myself to read this novel because the plot is really too 'dog blood' (melodramatic in Chinese). I am glad that the drama has toned it down a bit but I still feel that this novel should not have been adapted at all. 

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

Seriously....How can you guys come to a conclusion that they have changed the storyline from the book when you haven't even read the book yourself??? @leah8 I believe you have read the book and hence I'm trusting your words. And c'mon guys, you all agree that Ray Ma is a rookie actor and Wallace is not, so if LS is really the lead they would've casted Wallace for the role of Liang Sheng and Ma Tian Yu as CTY and not vice versa. I still sometimes think what if Wallace played LS, he would've brought the whole essence of the story and made us root for the sibling's love. LOL. 

I laughed at your comment because I was thinking along the same lines.  Had Wallace taken the role of Liang Sheng he would have done so in a way we would have rooted for his relationship with Jiang Sheng.  As you said if they had casted Ma Tianyou as lead, no way Cheng Tianyou would be played by Wallace.  I don’t want to sound blunt and be the barrel of bad news for Ma Tianyus’s fans.  I’ve seen the fan wars between the two fanclubs.  With most of Ma Tianyu fans accusing Wallace of bullying his way into the lead role or that he invested in this project hence he’s able to call the shots. Or they would make fun of his age.  The list goes on.  For  Wallace fans they avoid confrontation altogether because they don’t want to add heat (popularity) to the issue.  But I’ve seen them counter attack with one word, 0.1.  I had to go digging to get what they’re talking about.  They’re implying is it really possible Ma Tianyu can hold a series on his own?  One of his dramas got pulled off air because the poor ratings, as low as 0.1.  Wallace is known to pull in strong ratings, they nicknamed him Hunan’s saviour.  This drama had it been kept in the prime time slot and gained momentum it would have hit over 1 already.  Weibo post the cloud data and one of the days it already hit a high of 1.36.  Considering how poorly the last series did on Hunan the numbers this drama is pulling is off is considered successful.  It’s not just Wallace doing magic, but this is also a good script.  An actor relies on a good script just like a good script relies on a good actor.  

Ma Tianyu is not really a rookie, he’s been acting for some time now, over a decade.  It’s not the first time he’s played second to Wallace either.  I’m sure one day when Wallace grows old and grey he’ll be taking on supporting roles too, everyone’s time will come.  

I read the novel a long time ago but not in its entirety.  I’ve read the author confirm who is the male lead in the book and Ive read her explanation as to why she named the book Liang Sheng... Yes she did intend for Liang Sheng to be the lead but this book is not just one part and she didn’t write all the parts at once.  After some time she decided on Cheng Tianyou as lead and he started having a more significant part than Liang Sheng.  But the name of the book is already given and had a following so she couldn’t just change the name of the novel midway through.

For international fans the misunderstanding comes from the lack of literature.  Some of this info is not translated on the English sites.  Then the problem with the lost in translation or translating gossip vs fact.  Like the “news” that Wallace will be changed to lead now because SARFT has an issue with the incest or Ma Tianyu being a triad boss.  None of these so called news was ever confirmed by any reliable sources.  

Fact

1.  Wallace has always been considered lead.  His character is the protagonist in the book and in the drama. He was given lead role for a reason.  The moment his name was linked to this drama, Hunan bought the broadcasting rights.  

2. Liang Sheng was not a triad boss in the novel it’s Cheng Tianyou. 

How sites can mistranslate number 2 is beyond me.  These are not the only mistranslations I’ve read.  I see mistakes on a time to time basis.   So take what you read with a grain of salt, do your own research when in doubt.  

The author played a big role in writing the script for this drama too so it can be said she’s probably happy with this adaption as many people are.  

i didnt read the book but my original comment was targetted only at the forbidden bro/sis storyline which i understand was in the book and seems to have been removed from the drama because there is no romantic feelings from JS to LS although I am not sure how LS feels at all! I was not aware of the MTY/Wallace Chung fans debate as I initially was wary to watch the drama due to that storyline and how awfully dogblood it could be! Was not a fan of either MTY or Wallace prior to the show; my bias is Sun Yi actually, but I have to say that I am very impressed with Wallace now!  Sorry if it has started an avalanche of comments! 

I watched ep31 (dvd version) and OMG, when is TY going to find out the truth about the miscarriage! Is JS ever not going to expose Wei Yang as the one who pushed her and caused the baby to be lost in the first place!! Did she even tell Jin Ling ? And that boy who witnessed it - why hasn't he said anything? If TY's guy can find out so many things (like the blood test result etc), how did he not find out the miscarriage?? I am happy that Jiang Sheng is not trying to reconcile with TY, despite dreaming about him, since she broke his heart on purpose (so it would be super unfair to him to yoyo back and forth) and TY is holding firm to not approach JS. It's a shitty situation all-round but it makes sense in the way it develops. 

Poor TY though; he prob thinks that JS wants to be with LS since they are not blood related now and she thought it was her brother who saved her. It is the second time that JS has mistaken TY to be LS; she did the same the first day they met and now again. Do they look alike? Aside from both being handsome, I can't see the similarity!! I rewatched the part where JS and TY spent the night in the convertible and I think her monologue said that TY's face was glowing(?) beneath the starlit sky i.e. handsome? 

49 more episodes to go. I hope it doesnt start to get unnecessarily draggy, fingers crossed. Anyone thinks that Wei Yang is even more disturbed than Tian En? She actually knows that LS does not love her but yet she is literally forcing herself onto him. And LS, why are you even agreeing to marry her? So that JS will be happy in her own life and not worry about you? That is like the stupidest thing ever!! 

14 hours ago, kokodus said:

Sorry, I am not chinese so no i can't read that book even if i wanted too... I went and google this k-drama and in wikipedia, they already wrote the synopsis on this k-drama- this is what got me curious of how the writer will be able to make a adopted siblings (no blood related at all) who got separated (coz the adopted one got founded by his real family) and meet up 4 - 5 years later and they realized that they have feelings for each other...

In the wikipedia, this part was supposed to happen 

<spoiler> 

Spoiler

After a car incident in their university days, Liang Sheng disappears. With the accompaniment of Cheng Tianyou (Wallace Chung), Jiang Sheng searches high and low for Liang Sheng. Tianyou also falls in love with the seemingly normal but extraordinary Jiang Sheng. Eventually, Jiang Sheng returns Tianyou's devoted feelings, and they eventually got married. However, the reappearance of Liang Sheng complicates things, as he was revealed to be Tianyou's cousin. Later, Jiang Sheng discovers that Liang Sheng has cancer. In order to stay by his side, Jiang Sheng gives up the opportunity to further her studies, and sacrificed the love between her and Tianyou. As Liang Sheng starts to recover, he finally decided to confess his love to Jiang Sheng, but was rejected by her. After a series of tribulations, Jiang Sheng finally realizes the true meaning of life and love, and decides to pursue her true hear

But it seems that the writer for this tv show, they totally change the story line, none of what was written above happened. They change it  with the excuse that due to censorship board. But the irony is the censorship  was on LS being in a in triad member and NOT on ex-adopted sibling falling for each other... so i don't understand why CTY character ends up being a main lead and story centre on CTY character and NOT on LS. The book title of the book has LS name on it and not CTY....  It seems now the story line changed and now CTU that would get <spoiler>

Spoiler

critical illness

</spoiler> where else in the book, originally that it supposed to be LS, they actually re-do the scene and put Wallace to do it instead of LS character.... 

So the story line now will be about a rich guy who was in his 30's falling for a student who just happened to JUST enter university (cradle snatcher) and that girl happen to have an adopted brother who went away when his real family found him. So, this is his journey to get the girl despite how his family ,his brother especially was giving her a hard time. Side story is about an insane spoil girl trying to cut off relationship of the guy she likes with his adopted sister due to her jealousy... Even wei liang has more screen time that LS.....

Sorry for the long comment... Am a bit annoyed that the story line that i wanted to watch is not what they have promised.... sigh...

@Saja La First of all, this is a C drama not a k drama. Haha. And secondly, you do realize that Wiki is a fan edited site, right? That synopsis is probably based on the book. And this drama is a adaptation from the book, it is alright to change certain things so that it's palatable for all the viewers. The novel can't be replicated into a live action drama page by page, scene by scene, there are bound to be changes in any adaptation.

I'm against incest/fauxcest, no matter blood related or not, they grew up as brothers and sisters, so I don't think it's right for them to fall in love with each other. It's creepy. But on the other hand, a relationship between a couple who have a huge age difference might also turn awkward, but thankfully, Wallace and Sun Yi has an amazing chemistry, so I feel happy watching them together on my screen.

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@Saja La First of all, this is a C drama not a k drama. Haha. And secondly, you do realize that Wiki is a fan edited site, right? That synopsis is probably based on the book. And this drama is a adaptation from the book, it is alright to change certain things so that it's palatable for all the viewers. The novel can't be replicated into a live action drama page by page, scene by scene, there are bound to be changes in any adaptation.

I'm against incest/fauxcest, no matter blood related or not, they grew up as brothers and sisters, so I don't think it's right for them to fall in love with each other. It's creepy. But on the other hand, a relationship between a couple who have a huge age difference might also turn awkward, but thankfully, Wallace and Sun Yi has an amazing chemistry, so I feel happy watching them together on my screen.

I'm against incest too. & yes I do realize that i am watching C-drama, another set of language i hardly know except maybe for some of the cursing word my friend is primary school taught me... heheh

Yup, they have a right to change it a bit, but for major story line of the book, they by right shouldn't have change it coz they would have deviate the motive of the storyline that the story teller was trying to write.  . If i has no resemblance of the book main story line, then they shouldn't have said this c-drama was based on the book right....?? It kinda show some disrespect to the author for the book

Now i am wondering if  they just trying to get all hype up on their c-drama by so called announcing "we are creating drama that may be controversial in the public eyes" so that people take notice? But in reality, they have no plan whatsoever to do such story plot...?

Sorry to say, but Wallace kinda look out of place with the rest of the youngster in this k-drama... Don't get me wrong Wallace looks good in my book, but Wallace looks like he was 35-37 yrs old even in the earlier episode when JS was being portray as 1st year student in university. To me Wallace look the part of a cradle snatcher in that scene .... I don't mean to insult your fav actor, but to me it was a no-no for an adult to go and hit on a student who happen to just enter university.... We can already see him sniffing JS "skirt" and all and JS look too young for CTY to even think of hitting on.... 

I'll be honest, when i read the synopsis, what i had in MY mind, this is how the story will be - 

At the early age, both JS and LS knows that they are not blood related at all. JS will have been told that her father took in LS coz he was indebted towards LS's mom for saving his life at the expense of LS's mom's life. Hence why LS gets special treatments by her dad. Both LS and JS will grow up as best friends and they have always been there for each other. When both parent's dies, they had only each other to relay on. And when LS's relative found him after LS got into a car accident, (and LS lost his memories), the family took him away and took LS name out of JS's  family registry. LS suddenly then went missing in university,  JS went a bit crazy looking for LS regardless if he is no longer her adopted family member or not . During this time both JS and LS has no feelings with each other but as best of friends feelings... After JS was alone in the world for 5 years or so, she met CTY and CTY pursue JS. Seeing how much CTY had tried to help her to find her best friend/ adopted brother, thinking that CTY is a good guy, JS doesn't mind dating a good guy like CTY. So CTY and JS end up being in a relationship. CTU will know that he is sort of filling the gap  in JS life due to her losing her ex-adopted brother. JS relationship with CTU would be more of JS being grateful for CTY kinda way...  Upon meet the family prior to engagement ceremony, JS finds out that LS was cousins to CTY.  LS lost his memories hence why LS never tried to find JS after LS got into an accident. 

LS will feel that he is very comfortable with JS even thou he has no memories for JS. JS will try her damnest to get LS to remember her.  While trying to get to know each other back, this is when JS feel more attached to  LS the man and not the boy that she grew up with- you know like you finally realize you had feelings for the next boy neighbour you grew up all your life with kinda feelings. Here, we see CTY getting a tad jealous even thou he knows JS never said she was in love with him. CTY will try to separate JS from LS but were unsuccessful. 

LS, will fall in love with JS first and then he gets his memories back. LS will be confuse about his feelings for JS. But before he can sort out his feelings and all, he found out that he has cancer. And since JS was about to get married to his cousin anyway, LS never told JS about his feelings towards her thinking there would be no future for them together. He quietly tries to distance himself with JS. JS, who was blur about her feelings with LS, will not let LS be away from her. JS will always put  LS first priority coz she remember how devastated she was from losing LS the first time round... While LS was thinking that he will not be able to live long, LS decided to push JS away so that JS will still have another person to relay on instead of just him LS. 

CTY, who was super pissed that JS will always prioritize LS over anyone else, let the secret out that LS is dying, so why would JS wants to be with someone who is dying. 

When JS finds out that LS has cancer, JS finally realized who was more important to her in her life, which is LS. JS drop everything for LS. JS divorces CTY and stayed by LS side. During this time, JS is still blur that she aren't able to differentiate being in love and loving a family member since she is feeling both of this at the same time. With the cheng clan against JS, LS and JS goes elsewhere to help LS gets treatment to beat the cancer. Both are happy to be in each other company like old married couple kinda way. JS realized that she doesn't feel weird when people mistaken them for a married couple since she realized that what she felt for LS was no longer brotherly love but more of a best friend love.... Both never voice it out their feelings for each other but was comfortable knowing that their feelings were reciprocate... 

Long story short, due to Cheng family pressure, LS and JS kinda agree to be away from each other in order to get the family to stop freaking out that LS is in love with his cousin's ex wife ...

Then, 6 months later, they "bump" into each other at the airport where both were going to USA (one way ticket) and both just smile at each other.....  The End.... 

They the viewer can decide how it will end.... 

Well this is just my wishful thinking story line.... 

Archived