[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] All Out of Love 凉生,我们可不可以不忧伤

sugarplum892

6 hours ago, Saja La said:

Sorry, I am not chinese so no i can't read that book even if i wanted too... I went and google this k-drama and in wikipedia, they already wrote the synopsis on this k-drama- this is what got me curious of how the writer will be able to make a adopted siblings (no blood related at all) who got separated (coz the adopted one got founded by his real family) and meet up 4 - 5 years later and they realized that they have feelings for each other...

In the wikipedia, this part was supposed to happen 

<spoiler> 

Reveal hidden contents

After a car incident in their university days, Liang Sheng disappears. With the accompaniment of Cheng Tianyou (Wallace Chung), Jiang Sheng searches high and low for Liang Sheng. Tianyou also falls in love with the seemingly normal but extraordinary Jiang Sheng. Eventually, Jiang Sheng returns Tianyou's devoted feelings, and they eventually got married. However, the reappearance of Liang Sheng complicates things, as he was revealed to be Tianyou's cousin. Later, Jiang Sheng discovers that Liang Sheng has cancer. In order to stay by his side, Jiang Sheng gives up the opportunity to further her studies, and sacrificed the love between her and Tianyou. As Liang Sheng starts to recover, he finally decided to confess his love to Jiang Sheng, but was rejected by her. After a series of tribulations, Jiang Sheng finally realizes the true meaning of life and love, and decides to pursue her true hear

But it seems that the writer for this tv show, they totally change the story line, none of what was written above happened. They change it  with the excuse that due to censorship board. But the irony is the censorship  was on LS being in a in triad member and NOT on ex-adopted sibling falling for each other... so i don't understand why CTY character ends up being a main lead and story centre on CTY character and NOT on LS. The book title of the book has LS name on it and not CTY....  It seems now the story line changed and now CTU that would get <spoiler>

Reveal hidden contents

critical illness

</spoiler> where else in the book, originally that it supposed to be LS, they actually re-do the scene and put Wallace to do it instead of LS character.... 

So the story line now will be about a rich guy who was in his 30's falling for a student who just happened to JUST enter university (cradle snatcher) and that girl happen to have an adopted brother who went away when his real family found him. So, this is his journey to get the girl despite how his family ,his brother especially was giving her a hard time. Side story is about an insane spoil girl trying to cut off relationship of the guy she likes with his adopted sister due to her jealousy... Even wei liang has more screen time that LS.....

Sorry for the long comment... Am a bit annoyed that the story line that i wanted to watch is not what they have promised.... sigh...

They didnt make any promises, you're just making your own assumptions. You didn't read the book and making judgement purely on biased assumptions with hope that Liang Sheng is the "lead" who ends up with the girl.  People who followed this drama and its announcements from the start knew there will be changes from the novel. None of the versions has her ending up with Liang Sheng, in the novel or drama.  Even in the wiki description that you posted, where it ends saying her going after her heart at the end, its referring to Cheng Tianyou.  I"ve read the same wiki descriptions as you, and the extended ones.

They did not change the male lead due to censorship, these reports were never confirmed.  The only thing that ever got confirmed was Wallace being lead, and this was as early as 2016.  I think for Ma Tianyu fans, believing in the censorship stories brings more comfort to their hearts that someone of Wallace caliber would play second to Ma Tianyu.  It brings comfort that perhaps Ma Tianyu was once lead but the stars weren't aligned and they had to change the story so he lost the leading role.  I ask when was the last hit that Ma Tianyu had?     

Ma Tianyu and Sun Yi gave interviews on this as well.  For Liang Sheng he was happy and rest assured once he saw that his sister had the perfect family.  For Jiang Sheng she only loves him as a brother and nothing more, there are no feelings of romance.  I think a lot of people in here have concluded that they dont see it either, so with this confirmation from the actors, you can understand why now.

If we are talking about cradle snatchers, the same can be said about Ma Tianyu, he's in his 30s, and he looks in his 30s, and he's playing a college student?  He does not look graceful for his age.  I'm not saying this out of spite.  Viewers in China complain about how he looks too old to be playing a college student, however for me that's the last of my worries because his biggest setback is his lack of skill and failure to give the role justice. 

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Saja La said:

Sorry to say, but Wallace kinda look out of place with the rest of the youngster in this k-drama... Don't get me wrong Wallace looks good in my book, but Wallace looks like he was 35-37 yrs old even in the earlier episode when JS was being portray as 1st year student in university. To me Wallace look the part of a cradle snatcher in that scene .... I don't mean to insult your fav actor, but to me it was a no-no for an adult to go and hit on a student who happen to just enter university.... We can already see him sniffing JS "skirt" and all and JS look too young for CTY to even think of hitting on....

You're the minority, because most people and especially the viewers in China feel these two are very much suited for each other, hence why their title "natural couple."  They physically look good together and their chemistry is one of the best.

As for saying Wallace looks out of place, as the Chinese say, although hes playing a guy in his 30s, there is no sense of violation.  Like his previous works, Wallace has conquered this role like Cheng Tianyou has walked out of the book.  I agree with the majority opinion.   

@lizzieyen  I think theyre going to drag out the truth, hence why Tianyou looks to be a changed man.  This bitterness towards Liang Sheng will be better for him in fighting for his own interest to win over Jiang Sheng again.  Its probably going to be like My Sunshine where He YIchen had the longest misunderstanding.  He's probably going to learn to forgive her and come to terms with it and fall head over heels again in love with her before finding out the truth that shes a victim herself.  Any mistreatment towards her he will make up for, he owes her a lifetime of his company lol. 

35 minutes ago, leah8 said:

They didnt make any promises, you're just making your own assumptions. You didn't read the book and making judgement purely on biased assumptions with hope that Liang Sheng is the "lead" who ends up with the girl.  People who followed this drama and its announcements from the start knew there will be changes from the novel. None of the versions has her ending up with Liang Sheng, in the novel or drama.  Even in the wiki description that you posted, where it ends saying her going after her heart at the end, its referring to Cheng Tianyou.  I"ve read the same wiki descriptions as you, and the extended ones.

This is probably one of the few C-drama i am only starting to follow this past decades, so i do not know who Wallace or Ma fellow or Sunyi till i watch this drama. Nor am i a fan to any Chinese actors or actress. 

This past 4 years i have been watching mostly Korean and English dramas. I'll be honest, i only know about the existence of this particular  C-drama like earlier this week. I read the synopsis of this drama coz it looks like it was not typical asian drama. Watched the first few episodes that has english sub, then realized that none of what was written in the synopsis is in the actual C-drama. I find it very odd, so I try to find out why.  I wouldn't have google this C-drama at all if the synopsis and the C-drama matches.... So no, i have no idea what where when whatever announcement was being done, nor did i read much Chinese  drama news. As you said, the news was wayyy back in 2016 which was probably in Chinese language, so no, i did not read those wayyyy before the C-drama premier. This is first time reading any of the articles i found. 

Just in case you have not realized it, but I am writing  the comments purely coz i realized that the synopsis doesn't match with the C-drama and got upset about it not following the synopsis... So, down boy, put that claws and tooth away huh....? I don't want any bites on my head  just coz i don't find your Wallace that great as what you seems to think....  I have nothing against that actor, I did not even know he was alive or see or remember him in any of the drama i have scan through in C-drama, let alone know that he is bigger than life as an actor.... To me, he just a C-drama actor, acting wise so-so okay lo no big deal....

Seriously, what an impression you give with regards to discussing about C-drama.... Korean drama viewers seems kind people then of that Chinese drama viewers, they don't call other people minority. You know when you wrote minority part, it is  as if like you are saying "minority people, you  need to shut up coz the majority are talking..." kinda way....  Why? Is minority not allow to write any comments at all...? 

Not cool.... 

@Saja La  I guess that's the unfortunate thingy when things are not translated correctly - when I read the synopsis I wasn't keen on watching the show too. I only started after watching a few clips on YT where I thought the drama was quite different from Wikipedia or the synopsis. I can understand spoken Mandarin but written Mandarin remains a challenge. 

I think all views are welcome - we can always agree to disagree in a civil manner :) 

I am not sure what the age difference between TY and JS is meant to be ; how old are first year university students in China? 20? If so then it's 11-12 as he is meant to be early 30s when he first returned to China. I don't think the show was trying to make light if the age difference; it's quite obvious from her calling him "uncle" when they first met and his hesitance to pursue her aggressively. While I think it is "cradle-snatching", she is also an adult when they met - she wasn't an underaged kid. It helps that Wallace Chung looks good for his age (not overtly young) and Sun Yi has that old soul vibe even when she looks youthful - they definitely have chemistry so it's easy to see why they can be together despite the age difference. 

@leah8  I am on episode 31 and looking at the previews,  you are right! Their paths cross again and I am hoping for more CP moments! I am not sure why show is so hesitant to show that JS is pining for TY - her bro is back and although WY is a psycho, JS is not pining for LS anymore. She is consciously staying away from TY but its implied her heart is breaking but a flashback or two would be nice! 

3 hours ago, Saja La said:

This is probably one of the few C-drama i am only starting to follow this past decades, so i do not know who Wallace or Ma fellow or Sunyi till i watch this drama. Nor am i a fan to any Chinese actors or actress. 

This past 4 years i have been watching mostly Korean and English dramas. I'll be honest, i only know about the existence of this particular  C-drama like earlier this week. I read the synopsis of this drama coz it looks like it was not typical asian drama. Watched the first few episodes that has english sub, then realized that none of what was written in the synopsis is in the actual C-drama. I find it very odd, so I try to find out why.  I wouldn't have google this C-drama at all if the synopsis and the C-drama matches.... So no, i have no idea what where when whatever announcement was being done, nor did i read much Chinese  drama news. As you said, the news was wayyy back in 2016 which was probably in Chinese language, so no, i did not read those wayyyy before the C-drama premier. This is first time reading any of the articles i found. 

Just in case you have not realized it, but I am writing  the comments purely coz i realized that the synopsis doesn't match with the C-drama and got upset about it not following the synopsis... So, down boy, put that claws and tooth away huh....? I don't want any bites on my head  just coz i don't find your Wallace that great as what you seems to think....  I have nothing against that actor, I did not even know he was alive or see or remember him in any of the drama i have scan through in C-drama, let alone know that he is bigger than life as an actor.... To me, he just a C-drama actor, acting wise so-so okay lo no big deal....

Seriously, what an impression you give with regards to discussing about C-drama.... Korean drama viewers seems kind people then of that Chinese drama viewers, they don't call other people minority. You know when you wrote minority part, it is  as if like you are saying "minority people, you  need to shut up coz the majority are talking..." kinda way....  Why? Is minority not allow to write any comments at all...? 

Not cool.... 

As you have expressed your opinion over and over, others are allowed to do the same.  Everyone has tried to explain to you why there were changes in the adaptions.  Some people tried to reason with you most of the time adaptions dont follow the book 100%.  You want the adaption to follow the book yet you refuse to accept that Liang Sheng and Jiang Sheng are not lovers.  You've over and over tried to turn unconfirmed gossip into facts.  You havent read the book, yet you speak with annoyance over the "changes" that dont really exist had you read the book and known the facts.  You said you've only read those short synopsis, but you seem so passionately upset over the changes when it says very little about the storyline or even the outcome.   

I am not labeling you a minority, I am labeling your opinions as minority opinion.  Nowhere in my statements or anyone's statements have we told you you cant voice your opinion. I'm glad there are different opinions on the many subjects related to this drama, but at the same time anyone voicing their opinions should be prepared that someone might counter their opinion as well.  Majority are happy with this adaption because a lot of the Chinese viewers read the book and said the book was too dog blood, a term for melodramatic.  We may say kind things about Wallace at this forum but the viewers in China are beyond ecstatic by his performance.  Hunan's various weibos posts praises left by passerby (neutral viewers that aren't fans) on his great performance on a daily basis.  To most viewers his portrayal is a masterpiece.  So please dont call us biased.  We are just calling it as it is.  The production company and the tv station are just catering to the general public.  Majority rules, hence why changes were made to the adaption and why Wallace was picked as lead.  But make no mistake with or without Wallace, his character Cheng Tianyou would have been the lead male regardless of who plays him. Cheng Tianyou is a favorite novel character, why would they make Liang Sheng the lead male in the drama adaption when Cheng Tianyou has a bigger following?

29 minutes ago, lizzieyen said:

@Saja La

I am not sure what the age difference between TY and JS is meant to be ; how old are first year university students in China? 20? If so then it's 11-12 as he is meant to be early 30s when he first returned to China. I don't think the show was trying to make light if the age difference; it's quite obvious from her calling him "uncle" when they first met and his hesitance to pursue her aggressively. While I think it is "cradle-snatching", she is also an adult when they met - she wasn't an underaged kid. It helps that Wallace Chung looks good for his age (not overtly young) and Sun Yi has that old soul vibe even when she looks youthful - they definitely have chemistry so it's easy to see why they can be together despite the age difference. 

@leah8  I am on episode 31 and looking at the previews,  you are right! Their paths cross again and I am hoping for more CP moments! I am not sure why show is so hesitant to show that JS is pining for TY - her bro is back and although WY is a psycho, JS is not pining for LS anymore. She is consciously staying away from TY but its implied her heart is breaking but a flashback or two would be nice! 

I think someone did the math, based on his speech at the school, hes around 32-33.  There's a 12-13 years difference between them.  That is not a huge age difference considering some celebrity couples like Angelababy and Huang Xiao Ming, Liu Shi Shi and Nicky Wu, Yang Mi and Hawick Lau, Kevin Cheng and Grace to name a few.  I think he was pretty aggressive in his pursuit of her in the beginning but after the ordeal with his brother, things took a turn.  He lost his fun side. 

I think I want the misunderstanding to last a few episodes because it'll make their reconciliation even sweeter.  I have a feeling she's just going to stay silent about it, he wont hear it from her.  This is how dramas work.  In reality, no matter how much patience you have, you cant help but spit out the truth.

@leah8 I gotta say I love your reasoning above in regards to @Saja La comments. When one goes into any drama with expectations based on a novel description and neglect what the drama’s actual description says they are bound to have disappointment. It doesn’t help that they don’t listen to the people that has been following this drama all along, which says to me that they already made up their mind.

———— 

This is why I appreciate great acting actors in general...when they don’t say a single word, but all the emotions are felt through. 

36 minutes ago, sakisuki said:

@leah8 I gotta say I love your reasoning above in regards to @Saja La comments. When one goes into any drama with expectations based on a novel description and neglect what the drama’s actual description says they are bound to have disappointment. It doesn’t help that they don’t listen to the people that has been following this drama all along, which says to me that they already made up their mind.

———— 

This is why I appreciate great acting actors in general...when they don’t say a single word, but all the emotions are felt through.

Thank you :)

Yes, exactly that, a novel description, an incomplete one, because if they had read the entire summary, Jiang Sheng becomes the wife of Cheng Tianyou.  Even in the description posted  above where she finally realizes her heart, that is referring to Cheng Tianyou.  The production company did not make any false promises, just that people have a false interpretation of it.  I get the upset if in the book Jiang Sheng and Liang Sheng end up as soul mates, so then this adaption is not staying true to the book.  The adaption is staying true to the book in that she marries Cheng Tianyou and he plays a prominent role in her life.  There are bound to be changes to suit this era and the audience's taste.  The author was actively involved in the making of this drama so shes likely very pleased with the results and feedback.

That scene up there is powerful.  Even when he got up, he needed support because he looked so visibly devastated and shaken by the news.  He said nothing but his acting said everything.  His whole body and entire face acted that scene.

1 hour ago, lizzieyen said:

@leah8  I think JS won’t tell TY the truth either since she decided that she wants to “protect” him from her. Jeez. Are there new episodes ok the weekends would you know? 

I dont think she will for various reasons.  One is to prevent her brother from knowing that his girlfriend caused her miscarriage. I went back to watch parts I missed the first time through, and I can get why Tianyou fell for her so hard.  She's got a big heart, a woman that he can make a wife and a mother to his children.  In the book, one of the lines were that as soon as he met her, he knew he wanted to protect her for life.  He wanted to be able to give her happiness to compensate for all the sadness she's had to go through.  However, in the drama, I think he fell for her when he saw her with his grandma, because it shows her big heart to spend her spare time with a senior.  Is it his grandma?  Or his nanny?  In the book the old lady was his nanny.  I didnt watch the beginning episodes thoroughly since there were no scenes with the leads together.  So can someone clarify that so I dont have to go back to watch?  lol

In reality if these two people really exist, they're blessed to have each other.  She's kind and considerate to all those around her.  The small details let you know that about her.  Like when she overheard her friend's cousin was moving into the city for school and needed boarding, she took it into her own hands to find a new place instead of having to have her friend make a difficult choice. 

I think she's more keen on reconciling with him, that's why when she saw him at the villa she walked towards him.  But his cold front is making her hesitant.  

In terms of schedule, it doesnt air on weekends.  By next week we will be getting fewer episodes.  It was airing prime time at 8pm everyday, but its since been replaced with 'The Many Years You Were Late' a tribute drama to commemorate China's 40 years of reform.  Many of the dramas lined up for October will have the same theme.  Its now airing Mon-Tuesday 10pm two episodes a night.  We got 8 episodes last week because we are on the same schedule as the vip online members.  Next week we will only be getting 4 episodes and it wont be until Wednesday and Thursday.  The latest 4 episodes were available online, but airing this upcoming week.  Sounds complicated.  Its for sure going to affect the ratings if episodes are available online almost one week ahead of the tv schedule.  I read that it might go back into the prime time slot after the other drama ends, but its not yet confirmed.  Here's the schedule for anyone interested:  

9fNI6Tv.jpg

For Ma Tianyou fans, another one of his series aired on Shandong Satellite TV, not really familiar with this station, but here's a drama poster for it

dUHPLuR.jpg

Thanks @leah8  ! The old lady is TY’s nanny ; his parents died young (didn’t say how) and she literally brought him up. When he returned from overseas, he went to visit her first before going home to his own house! She was also the reason he started the charity club in university which JS also joined. I have been rewatching TY and JS scenes too (from the TV version) just in case some were cut from the DVD version and in one episode, he actually asked for all the details of all the members of the charity club (I think it was to decide on a scholarship as he is the patron) - this was before he even saw JS with his nanny - I guess show was trying to show that the strings of fate were already linking them together! 

I think he started to be intrigued by her after she tried to “save” him from the thugs - that was after he saw her with his nanny so it’s like “woah, that girl again!”. His nanny also has been trying to matchmake the both of them (which he knew early on but she didn’t) so she is also someone his nanny approves of. His grandfather is trying to matchmake him with various girls too which he knows is for business purposes but his nanny would only want him to be happy! I thought the part where he was quite nervous and overprepared his speech as alumni / patron of the charity club was when he kinda decided that he wants to be more than just friends and show her in a roundabout way that he was the guy his nanny wanted her to meet. (Although they went to visit his nanny another day and not the same day he came to the uni - TY maybe interested but he still has other stuff to do!) Prior to that, he was interested/intrigued/wanted to be near her but at most was just flirting and not actually active pursuit. He went to see her at the bar where she worked whenever he had time but he never actually asked her out - he asked her for dinner to celebrate his birthday (which he actually wanted to take her as she saw her birthday from her profile), gave her hard-to-get tickets but told her to take a friend (which she told him she will sellfor money) and made her clean his house! - basically he was reticent and just hovering around her (if JS had more free time she would have prob over analyze his actions with her galpals as they do seem like mixed messages!)  

Sorry you probably know all these too but was on a roll ! What am I gonna do with only 4 episodes a week!!!!! 

@lizzieyen I caught most of it but I do appreciate the summary believe it or not because it provides insight from other viewers.  Thanks for clarification.  He refers to her as grandma so I wasn’t sure if they changed it from the novel.  

So did they cut anything in the DVD version with Wallace or Sun Yi?  I can do without the rest but I don’t want to miss any of their scenes together or alone lol. I’ve only watched the tv version they have posted on YouTube and haven’t touched the DVD version.  

To me Tianyou doesn’t pursue things or people he’s not interested in. He doesn’t have time frankly, but unless there’s urgent work he sure makes time for her.  After Su Man threw the glass at Jiang Sheng, she helped seal the couple’s fate.  It gave a reason for Tianyou to keep calling and visiting Jiang Sheng.  When he claimed he lost his phone, his pursuit of her started.  She didn’t seem to mind the attention either.  They were both attracted to each other.  If coming from a different guy it would look like mixed messages to me, but being a busy man as he is Tianyou doesn’t have much time to waste and the time he spends must be exhausted on goals.  Perhaps the novel has clouded my vision, because his feelings for her was clear the moment he met her.  He said the moment he met her he wanted to give her the world.  She could only be Mrs Cheng.  In the drama it looks like that moment started for him like you said when she rescued him.  

Now that reminds me, remember the one episode where his nanny said “you’re waiting for her?”  He gives a half hearted denial.  Then she says “but there is an expectation.”  Remember one of the classic lines from Tianyou “I know you will come so I will wait”.....so in a way he had confidence she would eventually come back to him.  

4 episodes is a week is torture.  I guess I’ll spend my time analyzing the past episodes LOL 

Just started watching this series. How much do I love Wallace?! All the effort into building up his relationship with JS I will be heartbroken. I might not have the heart to watch all the way thru...

@leah8   Oh i see - I interpreted it slightly differently (Caveat - I didn’t read the book) I don’t feel his pursuit was immediate because he wasn’t head over heels in love immediately. He was still rather reticent - he knows that his family will expect him to marry someone of the same background, he has his enemies and Su Man is always flirting around - while it was not obviously shown; he was also one of the eligible bachelors in town (inferred from conversations by Jin Ling) but it’s jsut that JS was not the inquiring kind and being with him would also shove her into the limelight. 12 years, while not wrong in any way, is still a big gap! Especially as she was only in Year1 uni. I thought where he didn’t contact her when he was away in San Francisco showed clarity of mind on his part although definitely mixed messages after that intimate piano time in his bungalow despite nothing really happening despite the realization that maybe they were not just friends (which she rightly called him out on). If not for TE, he would have pursued her properly upon his return as he had made up his mind to do so once he realized that he missed her. I actually like the way their relationship developed - I always find it slightly untenable how someone can immediately know that this person is the right one for them. Perhaps it does but definitely more exception than the rule so i appreciate all the nuances in how their attraction sprouted, blossomed and matured.

i am watching the dvd version (on YT) so I don’t think there were parts cut in the TV version. In fact I was hoping to look for the TV version as I thought there maybe some parts edited like how did TY chance upon JS in that bar where Su Man suddenly appear - it felt a bit disjointed. 

I would doubt their scenes together would get cut.  I would doubt any of Wallace scenes on his own got cut too, but you never know.  That's what Ma Tianyu fans were complaining about, that MT doesnt show up enough so they should just change the drama name to "Cheng Tianyou, Can we not be sad". I'm not complaining.  I get their frustration but at the same time they went into this with false expectations. 

I like how Tianyou and Jiang Sheng's relationship progressed too.  It wasn't love at first sight, but rather they learned to appreciate each other's qualities.  Jiang Sheng didnt have to tell Tiangyou she was a good and obedient student, he picked that up on his own through her actions like when he sat at the bar, he was studying her the entire time. 

They revamped Tianyou a lot from the book.  In the book although charming, he was manipulative and calculating.  If he won Jiang Sheng over in the drama its not through manipulating her relationship with Liang Sheng but rather through his own sincerity and commitment to Jiang Sheng.  Liang Sheng went over to Tianyou's house, didnt ask any questions and just punched him.  In the same shoes, Tianyou wouldnt have been hot headed, he would reason first and ask questions before acting out physically.  Considering he buys the story that Jiang Sheng aborted the baby to take care of her brother, he never confronted Liang Sheng, let alone put his fingers on him.  Even during the confrontation he spared telling him the baby was aborted.   

btw in the book the Jiang Sheng did abort the baby so she can help save her brother's life.  She thought the baby belonged to Tianyou, it was not, it belonged to a rapist.  I dont remember why she believed it belonged to Tianyou, those are the parts I must have skipped.  She had the abortion without consulting him or anyone. Tianyou like in the drama was hurt and left the city because she trampled on his last shred of dignity as a man without any consideration for his feelings or their love.  

Melodramatic enough?  The drama adaption is more realistic and reasonable.    

@lizzieyen I'm not sure if its illogical.  She can have another baby but she only has the one brother.  She had to abort the baby so she can donate bone marrow to her brother.  I think I can see it from both sides.  That's why I said if given the choice to help her brother, she would do it.  Not that I think shes cruel, but I think she loves her brother a lot and her love for him is selfless that she can sacrifice herself and her baby.  Also you wondered about Dr Lu?  

Spoiler

He's Liang Sheng's half brother. 

Wallace defending his onscreen wife on Happy Camp lol.  I think these two are being dressed by the same stylist, they've been matching at their events together.

ei2iqYs.gif

I saw a nicely put together fan mv of Wallace and Sun Yi posted on weibo, cant find the link now.  It used clips from their republican series. They need to reunite in a republican era series.

I dont think either Wallace or Ma Tianyu sings well.  Ma Tianyu sounds like hes going to break a cord in that song.  Wallace's song a bit more catchy but it takes halfway through to get there.  Thanks for sharing the video   @sakisuki

For the Wallace fans out there, Memories of Love with Wallace and Maggie is getting a new air date.  It aired earlier this year with 30 episodes.  They're going re-air it with 41 episodes.  I never watched it because the story looked boring and Wallace's character looked boring. 

@leah8  but even so that must be discussed with the father of the child - unless of course it’s not a child that she really wanted (if she thinks it’s a product of rape by it’s actually not). And since they are actually not blood related (although she may not have known then) it’s more than likely their bone marrow would not be compatible so she must have done the abortion without even checking whether it was compatible ! Which shows lack of intelligence ,  lack of regard for her other half and misguided overweighting of priorities. Too messed up and unnecessarioy dogblood! Don’t think I can get behind such characterization LOL

Spoiler

I know LS and Dr Lu are half siblings but why did he lie about LS’s condition ? Who is he trying to hurt? JS as well? I can’t quite understand his motive 

@lizzieyen sorry I cant help you with Dr Lu, I usually just skip his parts altogether. 

12 minutes ago, lizzieyen said:

@leah8  but even so that must be discussed with the father of the child - unless of course it’s not a child that she really wanted (if she thinks it’s a product of rape by it’s actually not). And since they are actually not blood related (although she may not have known then) it’s more than likely their bone marrow would not be compatible so she must have done the abortion without even checking whether it was compatible ! Which shows lack of intelligence ,  lack of regard for her other half and misguided overweighting of priorities. Too messed up and unnecessarioy dogblood! Don’t think I can get behind such characterization LO

What you just said sums up how Tianyou felt about her decision.  When she came home that night, he knew something was wrong before she even started talking.   

What episode does she find out Liang Sheng isnt her blood brother?  Or does she not know yet.  I know he already found out since Tianyou fetched him from the airport, but is she aware yet?

Archived