Go Seung Ji

I was a bit surprised the murder weapon knife & JW's case were wrapped up so quickly.
I thought there will be more court case but it seems now JW will be bring down CMH using Jennifer Lee's case (which explained why that plot was planted earlier).

When all the truth is out, will JW also be charged for lying ? (for agreeing that SK was the one who killed Ji Soo).

The bromance between the inmates is really heart warming and funny ! 

Thanks to all re-cappers for hard work ! Keep it going for upcoming grand finale next week.

(It's hard to find a drama worth watching these days,good job Ji Sung, have a good break after this)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@stargazer187 @nrlfan4ever I dont think its KS too.  KS  is alive as we saw him in ep 16 and still reluctant to give in. Yeah his loyalty is phenomenal but I hope he turns against MH as like I said above if MH ordered KS to kill SK so he can take the blame for Jisoo murder I dont see why MH wont repeat this plan in getting someone to kill KS so he will take the blame of killing Jennifer too. Maybe JW will say this to KS so he will surrender and admit that  MH is the culprit of all those crimes.

58 minutes ago, pixiebelle said:

When all the truth is out, will JW also be charged for lying ? (for agreeing that SK was the one who killed Ji Soo).

Omo I have a sudden urge to increase my hope rate now to 3%. Yes without SK being alive  and the truth is finally revealedJW will indeed be charged with giving false testimony in court. But if SK was still alive and faked his death (*cough,cough my 3% hope rate now) to  catch the real culprit - MH  then JW false testimony will be cleared as what he didwith his prison outbreak charges right? is that how the legal system works lol!

That's the irrational me talking because if SK was still alive this would mean that KS would be apart of that plan.  Sadly that cant be the case as there wouldnt be a need of JW to lure KS to reveal the body of Jennifer and arrest him too.

Ok back to 2% now. I better not tag lmangla I think I'll spoil her mood in watching  ep 16 lol!:tongue: Chingue if your reading this STOP! come back later oh opps too late. HAHAHA! your at the end of my post. :D

4 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Ok back to 2% now. I better not tag lmangla I think I'll spoil her mood in watching  ep 16 lol!:tongue: Chingue if your reading this STOP! come back later oh opps too late. HAHAHA! your at the end of my post. :D

hahhahaha..... I will just get amnesia like jung woo and forget I read it :lol:... still standing at 1-2% hope! :D

15 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Oh I forgot about EH father..see her character has been pushed back alot. Dont worry chingue, if   when she wins the Milyang's case Im sure she will be reknown in reviewing past cases like her father and seek justice for them too. 

I AGREE...I REMEMBER TAESSO WORDS:YOU WERE THE ONLY PERSON THAT TRUSTED HIM ...AND SHE RISKED EVERYTHING FOR HIM AND HIS TEAM :SHE HELPED THEM EVEN WHEN SHE KNEW SHE MIGHT BECAME A PRISONER FOR 10 LONG YEARS...

oh.. though my heart ached with sk sudden death, but i appreciate how bravely he admitted his crime, for a long time he agonized with his regret to jung woo family esp. ha yeon though he affraid with ks threat with his contribute evidence to scare him, if he had given thus choice again surely he will choose the path though his must gave his life because his love to his hyung.

seems all of us unwilling to let go sk, i wish his death was fake death, with scenario jung woo had predicted min ho step in stooped jun woo plan by killed ks, ks hand sign as symbol  their plan was success, so then sk will be jung woo hidden card in final episode, i hope so...

so the prosecutor who falsed in miryang case is the evil chief who can happily live without any regret imprisoned someone whom was innocent. like teacher like disciple, joon hyuk followed the same path by help min hoo to cover his crime,

i think jung woo and jon hyuk had prepared a plan to trap min ho, when joon hyuk visited jung woo and told he will against him again but their conversation was stopped with jung woo asked joon hyuk to told him what did his words mean, i think joon hyuk told about min hoo threat with the recording,

though joon hyuk knew if he help jung woo he will get the consequence for his action in cover min ho or falsed accused jung woo, but jung woo words, hae yeon condition without mother, ji soo death and the conversation with his chief about the oath of prosecutor rilled joon hyuk mind, he will surely help jung woo in arrest min ho to pay all his crime

min ho still affraid with his father though his father had die, though his imitate seon ho perfectly but his inner feeling still min hoo and a child who didnt dare against his father, though his father had die but he still feel his father hold his leg tightly, he still believe his father still had power in min hoo life forever

to capture min hoo will be difficult by forced ks to testify in court to against min hoo because he never betray min ho, surely he will accept min ho order to be a spacegoat to secure min ho, the only way is make min hoo believe ks had betray him and his weakness

yeon hee still doubt min hoo, min ho didnt not feel guilty and calmy in response to his father death as mere incident, she cant trust min ho and get the feeling he will endanger her and their son to save his life like he did to seon ho or his father, so then she made min ho promise to secure them if anything happen

ha yeon really brave and mature child, she knew her mother died but she never asked about her, she told jung woo about how she miss her mother so much but then when jung woo cried hardly she soothed jung woo to still have hope because he didnt do the crime.

i would like to see the birth of couple in this tense drama:  tae soo and eun hye, they really cute together..

@Blizzardistkaputt umm.. you do realise that both the protagonist and the antagonist is like the major stars and leads of the show right? without them its a no show and the prisons scenes will seem rather pointless dont you think? Though I do enjoy the prison scenes who knew that these cellmates can be so friendly. Loved their dancing, singing and their friendship. SC is becoming more and more hilarious. First the Optimus Prime jokes, the "I love you baby" singing,  then the constant wish of wanting to return to prison. Oh he cracks me up and I need that to deal with the intensity of this show teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793 Jokes aside I might be biased to this drama but I do hope you can find some enjoyment. These two are just slaying it. If I could I would insert lighting effects to this pic so tense. 

C7C8rRVWoAEnUmv.jpg

This IG post is good. UKJ is an actor who can portay both good and evil.

Spoiler

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

oh that watch.. is that from the same hand, the first pic is showing the watch in the left hand right. Then, the next pic reveals his left hand too right??? ohhhhh.. ohhh.... could this be a hint or just a bad editing??? I hope it is a hint. My 0,1 % rise to 1% now. Jebal... jebal...

Exactly @Katrina Abdul Talib eagle's eyes pointed this out and I had to rewatch it over and over again. It is the left hand and the body that was carried out had no watch on at all. And your right Chief Prosecutor Choi was hesitant in telling JW about SK death(?) or it could be he finds if difficult to tell JW of his loss I dont know. It's mainly the watch that is stumping me and I pray that it isnt bad editing. 

You've got 0.1%, @Lmanglaand mine is 1- 2% :cry: Im trying to find any means possible to increase this rate. But all these news articles and IG posts that Im reading which KMS has bid his farewell and gratitude AISH!!!! Im getting shot down. bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927

44 minutes ago, andy78 said:

I AGREE...I REMEMBER TAESSO WORDS:YOU WERE THE ONLY PERSON THAT TRUSTED HIM ...AND SHE RISKED EVERYTHING FOR HIM AND HIS TEAM :SHE HELPED THEM EVEN WHEN SHE KNEW SHE MIGHT BECAME A PRISONER FOR 10 LONG YEARS...

Yes, she risked her career and life for JW.  JW knew he couldnt rely on her too much as it will burden her more. She's lucky she's not investigated in her involvement with JW escape. 

35 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

You've got 0.1%, @Lmanglaand mine is 1- 2% :cry: Im trying to find any means possible to increase this rate. But all these news articles and IG posts that Im reading which KMS has bid his farewell and gratitude AISH!!!! Im getting shot down.

it could just be the writer's way of messing with us @Kasmic and the actor is going along with the flow. just to add to my previous post about how the writer messed with us - remember when we thought he got caught by the warden during the escape and it turned out to be a prison drill and jung woo was just fine? this writer loves twists and turns... so I am going to ignore all the news and farewells! ^_^ if I am disappointed later, thats next week! hahahahha....

just started watching ep 15 and I felt like I wanted to cry seeing ha yeon talk to jung woo. seung kyu told her that the tv people lied and to believe in her dad -- awwwww!!!! :bawling: she was able to hang in there and be brave only because she had seung kyu to tell her that it will be alright and that her daddy was a good guy. what would have happened to her without him? it wasn't just physical safety but he kept her emotionally safe and thats why she was able to be so resilient. and to hear her say that she sang to him because he didn't know any lullabies as he didn't have a daddy -- it almost sounded like she wanted jung woo to adopt him. and then she topped it off by saying she really missed him... waaaah... knowing that he might be possibly dead (still clinging to that 1% hope) makes it such a punch to watch that scene. seung kyu was loved!

this isn't some minor character -- for both, seung kyu is now an important part of their life. image.gif

On 3/15/2017 at 6:26 PM, Mayyes said:

Maybe i am the only one here who think that the whole story has nothing to do with extension. Hehhee.... I feel like the original plan., no filler scene. Because they decided to do extension when the drama only reached its half, so there is a chance to explore another characters and even more.

after watching this week's episodes, would agree with you mayyes that the execution of the extension has been pretty good. it does not feel like there are lots of filler scenes or repeated ideas and it feels like it flows....

@Kasmic ~ am not sure why I am still clinging on to 1-2% hope but I am even after watching it. for some reason, the whole arc of seung kyu's death feels way too abrupt that it feels like something is missing. it made sense that seung kyu will turn himself in -- unlike prosecutor kang, he has the courage to admit that he did wrong and has the courage to stop and try and turn back. but even if I didn't care about seung kyu, him getting killed off feels like ji soo's death then won't get justice and something is off... part of me hopes that since optimus prime was keeping such a close eye on seok, maybe something happened? or it is also weird that seok flashed his headlights to warn off jung woo ~ so how can he protect himself against min ho? I don't know -- so many questions!!!! and I had totally forgotten about detective Go but he came out of the coma and it was rather heartening to see jung woo so encouraged. so if the writer can bring him back, maybe? image.gif

optimus prime really shone this week; laughed when he said that seok is a strange kid and added that everything about him is strange including his black hat and jacket which he never changes!!!! hahahahha... didn't know men also notice such things! :lol:

14 hours ago, Kasmic said:

GAH!!! mayyes you crushed my 10% hope of SG being alive, that watch is on his left hand and when JW saw him his left hand dropped out too. Praying with my 1% now.

Hahaa... Mianhae... I also rewatched that scene, and its true that the PD shot his hands/watch differently, like he wants to give us something (hope). But still JW's tears is real and if it planned by JW, why he went to see him (in commemoration room)? Its not like he has been watching by CMH. 

Where and what is that evidence his talking about? I hope he wasnt bluffing about that evidence because later when he spoke to JW he said there is no evidence to prove JW innocence.  So did SK admit that he was the accomplice to the crime to lure MH and SK? Is this all apart of the plan to get MH? Seems a lil far fetched but Im raising my hope rate to 2% now.

I have a feeling that it was just a bluff from him ( but i am really hope that SK left something for JW). SK is not profesional criminal. There is no way if he will prepare some plans just in case the real culprit betrayed him. I believe it was the original plan. SK didnt know about law, so its simple he thinks better for him to take JW's place in the prison. Let him free, so he (JW) can finds evidences and catch CMH. But he never know how evil CMH is. 

I need the preview - Monday is too far away lol! 

I am too... Since when I really want Mon(ster)day to come fast? Defendant must be something for me....

6 hours ago, pixiebelle said:

Oh i forgot about it. So he did perjury? Oh i am afraid he will lose his prosecutor robe? Even so, that means he sucesses in revealing the biggest crime of a chairman of a big company and the ugliness of the prosecution office. I think he has prepared for all consqeuences. 

20 minutes ago, rhiesta said:

i think jung woo and jon hyuk had prepared a plan to trap min ho, when joon hyuk visited jung woo and told he will against him again but their conversation was stopped with jung woo asked joon hyuk to told him what did his words mean, i think joon hyuk told about min hoo threat with the recording,

though joon hyuk knew if he help jung woo he will get the consequence for his action in cover min ho or falsed accused jung woo, but jung woo words, hae yeon condition without mother, ji soo death and the conversation with his chief about the oath of prosecutor rilled joon hyuk mind, he will surely help jung woo in arrest min ho to pay all his crime

Eventhough it will be great, somehow I dont want it. I want him got caught red-handded by JW. His betrayal had made a lot of people suffering so much. First, HY-She nearly died and second Sung-kyu, he really died. His sins 

20 minutes ago, rhiesta said:

i would like to see the birth of couple in this tense drama:  tae soo and eun hye, they really cute together..

I am too... I ship them.... 

On 17/03/2017 at 6:51 AM, Mayyes said:

Eventhough it will be great, somehow I dont want it. I want him got caught red-handded by JW. His betrayal had made a lot of people suffering so much. First, HY-She nearly died and second Sung-kyu, he really died. His sins

I know JH is beyond redeemable even JW hinted him to fess up and he didnt. Aish! I dont know about him, he could really go either way and which ever way he turns he cannot be trusted. Im not as forgiving as HY whom misses him still,  I hope he looses more that his Prosecutor robe 

Speaking of HY our lil child actress has been making interviews. A very good read on how she started out acting to some lil moments on set for Defendant. Im amazed that such a young girl can tolerate the crazy weather and filming hours. She says it's difficult but she enjoys it. Actor's like KMS makes it more easier for her as she also has time to play on set with them. (Im totally ignoring the part where she said she misses his character -lalalala! my 2% still intact lol!) 

Interview 1 - http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1161054

Interview 2 - http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1161061

2017031612223847643-540x810.jpg2017031608031410000.jpg

@stargazer187 UKJ is so good playing both evil and good roles right? Gosh I admire actors whom can pull that off.

Speaking of evil the actor - Oh Seung Hoon playing Kim Seok can you believe this is his first drama role. His one to look out for. Like Shin Rina Im sure he will be around for a while. Well until military duty calls him.

Read -  http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1160162

C7Fiv3AU4AAfvef.jpg

2017031511121518448.jpg

DRAMA RECAPS

Defendant: Episode 16

xgb3vr2.jpg

This episode flips us up, down, sideways, and upside down with every new development. We’re nearing the home stretch now, and as all the plot threads start to converge, our hero and villain are on a collision course with each other that can only end with destruction for one of them. But will evil continue to win, or can good eventually prevail?

EPISODE 16 RECAP

When Prosecutor Choi arrives from the hospital, Jung-woo asks anxiously about Sung-kyu, but the man shakes his head. Joon-hyuk holds a press conference to announce that Sung-kyu has committed suicide, claiming that he was unable to take the pressure once evidence of his crimes was discovered. Reporters question Joon-hyuk about what will happen if Jung-woo is proven innocent, but he says they’ll see once the retrial is over.

Jung-woo meets with Prosocutor Choi and Eun-hye, certain that Sung-kyu didn’t commit suicide—it was definitely Cha Min-ho. Prosecutor Choi agrees, but unfortunately there’s no evidence of foul play. He says he’ll keep looking into it before asking Eun-hye to take care of the retrial. Eun-hye predicts that the prosecution will portray this as a suicide and make Sung-kyu into the sole culprit. Jung-woo agrees, as Min-ho’s goal was to block Sung-kyu from going on trial as an accomplice to the murder. Eun-hye says if it does happen that way, they can do a retrial and clear Jung-woo’s name of Ji-soo’s murder, but he refuses and becomes upset.

Jung-woo remembers Sung-kyu giving him a clean uniform and food, Sung-kyu confessing his crime in order to stop Jung-woo from hanging himself, Sung-kyu telling him that he’d be fine after he was stabbed, and then Sung-kyu being taken out on a gurney the morning he died. “Sung-kyu,” he says, and closes his eyes. Min-ho agrees to the deputy chief prosecutor’s plan, although it means Jung-woo will get out of jail. He gathers up the documents Yeon-hee gave him and goes to his father’s office; outside the door, he hears Yeon-hee declare, “That’s right, it was me!” and the sound of a slap. He storms in and grabs Chairman Cha’s arm before he can hit her again.

The old man angrily tells Min-ho that Yeon-hee was the one who gave the evidence to the prosecution, but Min-ho says he knows, and sends her outside. When Chairman Cha asks how he can ruin Chamyung after what he did to his hyung, Min-ho replies, “You’re the one who ruined Chamyung.” At this, his father says, “I shouldn’t have closed my eyes when you killed your brother. I shouldn’t have gotten rid of that knife either. I was wrong.” Min-ho replies that no matter what he did, all Chairman Cha cared about was Chamyung. The old man hits Min-ho with his walking stick, shocked when Min-ho is unmoved.

“Stop now,” says Min-ho, blocking another hit, saying he’s no longer the cowering son who used to cry and take beatings. Clutching his chest, Chairman Cha tells his son to decide whether he wants to remain as Sun-ho and take the fall for Chamyung, or whether he reveals his crimes and returns to being Min-ho. Min-ho refuses to do either and throws the files he has on the table; he tells Chairman Cha that if he keeps pushing him, they’ll go to jail together. He asks his father who should be the one to make the sacrifice for the company he loves so much.

read more:: http://www.dramabean...ant-episode-16/

6 hours ago, Mayyes said:

yes, that will be best punishment for him, but you know how kind jung woo,  he always gave joon hyuk a chance to correct his mistake eventhough he always betray jung woo in several times, need a long time to made his realize his sin to jung woo, he always play safe depend in situation to save his face for his benefit, but i knew in the end he really can change, let's gave his a time to

yes from the start of drama the story always centered in jung woo and min hoo, i found the writer really great with his job, though the story focused on jung woo-min hoo but she can made the others characters interesting with each story that made you cant ignore them, not like others drama when just one or two character hard carry the drama, the support stories in this drama really help to build the story in one union. i cant found the makjang stroyline in extension episode like others drama did

12 hours ago, Lmangla said:

this isn't some minor character -- for both, seung kyu is now an important part of their life. image.gif

both jung woo and ha yeon had emotional bond with sk, sk not only save ha yeon from min hoo but also save jung woo life from death when he prevent jung woo from suicide, hence they both owe sk for save their life, i remembered sk told how ha yeon gave his strength to endure all the hardship in thus time when he and ha yeon ran from ks, then his words to jung woo really touchfull "i believe in you hyung like you believe in me" really how the simple words show how strong their feeling to each other from the depth or their heart, so that's why sk bravely admitted his mistake to save jung woo though he must paid the crime in prison

i wish miryang can prove his innocence so then the chief prosecutor paid all his sin to him. i dont like how he tried to influence others to become corrupt and  disloyal prosecutor with his nonsense word about success.

shin rin ah really great and mature child actress that can potray ha yeon perfectly, trough her eyes and facial expression she can delivering her inner feeling fitted in her role as ha yeon , i also like his acting in legend blue sea, she show great development in acting

oh.. @Kasmic woow.. i cant tell this is oh seung hoon first drama, he realy good in play ks character...

'Defendant' pummels rival TV shows as it nears final stretch

SEOUL, March 15 (Yonhap) -- "Defendant" maintained its pole position in the Monday-Tuesday late night TV drama race, data showed Wednesday, as viewers tuned in to see whether the gripping crime thriller, near its final stretch, can deliver a satisfying ending.

The show's 16th episode that aired Tuesday night recorded 25.4 percent viewership, according to Nielsen Korea. It dropped 0.2 percentage point from the previous broadcast, but still squashed its main competitors.

MBC TV's "Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People," a period work based on the lore of Hong Gil-dong, a Robing Hoodesque Joseon-era bandit, raked in 10.4 percent, while "Ms. Perfect" scored a meek 4.7 percent.

In "Defendant," Ji Sung takes on the role of Park Jung-woo, a former prosecutor who is framed for murdering his family and is now a death row inmate. He tries to unravel a conspiracy in the face of mounting odds.

Um Ki-joon is cast as the antagonist, the mastermind behind Park's demise and a psychopath who kills his twin CEO brother and assumes his family and life. Yuri of idol group Girls' Generation plays the public defender who aids Park.

The plot thickens for the show in which Ji's character, who has escaped from prison to find his missing daughter, has surrendered to prosecutors to clear his name through a retrial. SBS TV has added two more episodes to the initially 16-part series due to strong demand.

Promotional image for SBS TV series "Defendant" (Yonhap) Promotional image for SBS TV series "Defendant" (Yonhap)

odissy@yna.co.kr

(END)

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/culturesports/2017/03/15/0701000000AEN20170315003700315.html

AWESOME I'M GLAD THEY ARE STILL THE BEST...

19 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

It is wrapped up that way because that knife was proven to be cleaned of CMH blood stain. Because his father faked tue result test of it. So it is no longer valid as a new evidence that can be use to propose a new retrial. As I know, retrial can be granted when the new evidence can be presented. That is why JW is trying to get it from Seok. So he can drag CMH to seat him in front of the courtroom. 

h

Understand. But I am surprised it was written off so quickly and easily. I thought there'll be more drama - eg Evil JH destroyed it OR they twisted the lab results such that JW's blood was it instead :D:crazy:.........something like that. 

@Blizzardistkaputt   actually in my opinion, this plot is less far-fetched than most Kdramas (not counting comedies). At least the main threads are logical and explained. I am only not so satisfied with the memory loss plot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for SK, I am positive he is gone for good. ^_^

8 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

You know everytime HY asked to her dad "ommaneun?"  :bawling:  :bawling:

later how she must feel when he asked her dad to meet SG samchoon??

awww @stargazer187 you gave me a pang there :cry:.... not sure why but just based on how jung woo said that he will bring her next time, it felt like ha yeon does not yet know exactly what happened to seung kyu...

2 hours ago, rhiesta said:

both jung woo and ha yeon had emotional bond with sk, sk not only save ha yeon from min hoo but also save jung woo life from death when he prevent jung woo from suicide, hence they both owe sk for save their life, i remembered sk told how ha yeon gave his strength to endure all the hardship in thus time when he and ha yeon ran from ks, then his words to jung woo really touchfull "i believe in you hyung like you believe in me" really how the simple words show how strong their feeling to each other from the depth or their heart, so that's why sk bravely admitted his mistake to save jung woo though he must paid the crime in prison

so true @rhiesta -- you reminded me that it wasn't just ha yeon's life seung kyu saved, it was also jung woo. in the beginning, we saw jung woo all over the emotional map and it was hard to watch him yo-yo from one extreme to another. but after discovering ha yeon was alive, a certain calmness came over him. even though he wasn't sure what was the connection to min ho and what happened, he knew that min ho had no clue where ha yeon was and somehow seung kyu was keeping her safe. the bond that he had developed with him allowed him to trust that seung kyu would keep her alive and safe and that gave him emotional strength to think calmly enough to plan a escape via stabbing to the hospital. and after meeting her in the hospital and learning what happened from seung kyu, prosecutor jung woo came back into full force. he was able to think calmly, strategize a daring prison escape because he can trust with utter assurance that seung kyu would put his life to protect his daughter. she was in the best possible hands. and knowing that gave him the strength. so yea, seung kyu definitely saved jung woo as well...

and the bond is really deep -- it isn't just gratefulness that this lad has saved his life and ha yeon. instead, it is a life long kind of brotherhood bond. when jung woo said -- you have to face punishment but not like this seung kyu! -- waaaah, what a pang. :cry: and jung woo cried on learning about seung kyu.

jung woo is an emotional man who loves and feels deeply -- he is still wearing his wedding ring. while I was expecting a montage of his moments with ji soo when he missed her, it surprised me to see a montage of seung kyu as well. tells you how deep a bond he has with seung kyu that he would feel his loss so keenly.....

but am still clinging to my 1% hope.. (in next post!)

9 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

I agree with you, UKJ as CMH. He is pretty good in portraying the bad and good guy. 

5 hours ago, Kasmic said:

UKJ is so good playing both evil and good roles right? Gosh I admire actors whom can pull that off.

I think that Actors who come from musical theater usually really good in acting. Joo won, Cho Seung woo, Bae Hye sun (if you dont remember , she was the crazy physco nurse from Yongpal), and ofc UKJ. But, sadly UKJ always plays evil roles in the past years. The last time i saw him as protagonist was in Dream High-2011. Then continuously he played jerk in Phantom/Ghost, Golden Cross and Defendant. I almost forget he used to be my most favourite teacher in republic of dramaland. Hohho.....

9 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

When he acts as psychopath CMH... oohhh... I want to throw him out of 15 storey window building like he did to his hyung..... Nice acting.

I am too. I think his hidden talent is to throw someone through his apartment window. Hahaha... In Ghost/Phantom he also threw his fiancee from his apartment. ... In the end he chose to die that way too...

Perhaps, will he make a same path in Defendant?  An investigation will end if the suspect die, like Sung-Kyu and Chairman Cha. I believe he doesnt care about Chamyung Group. He just care and need to protect YH and his son. He will be a big burden to them, when JW prove his crimes.  

I hope he looses more that his Prosecutor robe 

Definitely, he will lose his precious job. His crime unbelievable crazy for some who working for justice. 1) concealing the evidences (nemo and cctv) 2) fabricated the evidences (fake on the spot investigation) 3) Asisting and covering for murder - Sungkyu. There is no way KS can come in and out the detention center without capturing in CCTV if there is not someone who help him. 

He-Traitor Kang, The Corrupt Prosecutor-Traitor Kang's teacher, Kim Seok and Cha Min Ho, I want them to share table dinner in the prison (maybe Woljeong). Tae-soo and Warden Park as  the warden, And the head security no more giving CMH a good service. Ohhhh i will be so happy....

Speaking of HY our lil child actress has been making interviews. A very good read on how she started out acting to some lil moments on set for Defendant. Im amazed that such a young girl can tolerate the crazy weather and filming hours. She says it's difficult but she enjoys it.

She must be the most favourite child actress now. After playing as a little mermaid and Jun Jihyun friends in Legend Blue Sea, she is now playing as Jisung's daughter. Both popular dramas. She already working with a lot of veteran actors/actresses.

Speaking of evil the actor - Oh Seung Hoon playing Kim Seok can you believe this is his first drama role. His one to look out for. Like Shin Rina Im sure he will be around for a while. Well until military duty calls him.

Woww... His first drama? SBS really good in scooping new actors this year. Previously, Yang Se-jong as Do In-Boem in Romantic Doctor, and now Oh Seung-hoon. Strangely both have evil characters.. Hahaaa... And, shoul i add Kim Min-suk too? Yes, DotS was the one that made his name, but SBS made him glowing even more, from Inkigayo MC (even Defendant made a joke of it), then Doctors Drama and now Defendant. I think we will see the trio (Kim suk, Ha yeon and Sung kyu) more in the future.

There is no news for the preview? SBS really....

Archived