Go Seung Ji

OMO I love these pics..relationship goals :heart: I know this isnt in Defendant but in wifey's Whisper filming set still I find them so loving adorable. Even the whole film crew see it too. Nawwww JiSung and LBY face spells "HAPPINESS"

C7RUuFzVAAAKPDR.jpg

C7RUlQTU4AAfQLU.jpg

Spoiler

C7RUgS-V4AA0-X0.jpg

RO28502811_w1000_h0.jpg

RO45563784_w1000_h0.jpg

Another visiting day of wifey but this time in his onset clothes - the hospital escape scene. RO47522175_w1000_h0.jpg

Omo this was a few weeks back so the news reports were indeed right he often visit his wife on her set and looking at his expressions Im sure he'll give her some advice to help her. 

As seen in JiSung's IG post, LBY also visit the Defendant set as well to cheer them on. Read article -http://m.kenterin.net/article/19074e  or here  https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/19/lee-bo-young-brightens-ji-sungs-day-set-defendant/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Kasmic said:

OMO I love these pics..relationship goals  I know this isnt in Defendant but in wifey's Whisper filming set still I find them so loving adorable. Even the whole film crew see it too. Nawwww JiSung and LBY face spells "HAPPINESS"

LOL i thought im in a wrong thread haha, nvm :sweat_smile:

----

Seems like they've been finished filming

CMH's 'white uniform' LOL...  

Spoiler

I see to many people can benefit keeping MH identity hidden. I think it would be a wrong move to kill his clean up man.. If he kills cleanup man and his father assistant all fingers will point to him.. I think things is going to come down to YH will she throw him under the bus or not.. YH has the opportunity to own it all will she take the chance that has been given to her or not is a must see..

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

I see to many people can benefit keeping MH identity hidden. I think it would be a wrong move to kill his clean up man.. If he kills cleanup man and his father assistant all fingers will point to him.. I think things is going to come down to YH will she throw him under the bus or not.. YH has the opportunity to own it all will she take the chance that has been given to her or not is a must see..

i really hope YH will not goin down as CMH, she should be the one who protect her son, if two of them get caught then who else gonna took care of CES? :smirk:

------

Filming at airport (click next for the other pic)

Another close shot pic

Spoiler

2 hours ago, MiAmour said:

And why this sunggyu? Kkkkkk~:D

You trick me too I thought he'd be on set lol! 

51 minutes ago, MiAmour said:

i really hope YH will not goin down as CMH, she should be the one who protect her son, if two of them get caught then who else gonna took care of CES? :smirk:

No I hope she gets arrested. She should get punished for that hit and run accident as well as keeping silent on MH crimes. She's very much an accomplice as well her actions made it possible for MH to kill. I dont care if she has a young son or not as I dont see her as a  mother figure to look up to. She wont admit to her own faults. She frustrates me and frankly ES will be better off with out her as he'll just might follow his parents footsteps too. 

MH in hospital gown..like @Mayyessaid might be simliar ending to Voice both goes crazy like they werent crazy enough lol!

Some more IG updates..Optimus Shin when he 1st got arrest and just playing around with the jail set lol!

Spoiler

More BTS  where JW arrests MH and I think they are surrounded by reporters

Spoiler

Filming in front of....Subway lol!

DC Jisung fans and their contributions to the cast and crew of Defendant 

2 hours ago, Kasmic said:

No I hope she gets arrested. She should get punished for that hit and run accident as well as keeping silent on MH crimes. She's very much an accomplice as well her actions made it possible for MH to kill. I dont care if she has a young son or not as I dont see her as a  mother figure to look up to. She wont admit to her own faults. She frustrates me and frankly ES will be better off with out her as he'll just might follow his parents footsteps too. 

MH in hospital gown..like @Mayyessaid might be simliar ending to Voice both goes crazy like they werent crazy enough lol!

Similar ending to Voice? so you guys do watch Voice drama as well, how i love that drama as well

Anyway bout YH, arent before this she gave info bout Jennifer lee to Prosecutor Choi? am i miss something?:smirk:

---

Goodnight selca

16 hours ago, MiAmour said:

Similar ending to Voice? so you guys do watch Voice drama as well, how i love that drama as well

Anyway bout YH, arent before this she gave info bout Jennifer lee to Prosecutor Choi? am i miss something?:smirk:

---

Goodnight selca

I love this IG pic lol!

Actually I havent seen Voice and I may start it after this drama ends to see if there is any similariries lol!

No it wasn't YH whom told Prosecutor Choi about Jennifer that was from the secretary. The only thing YH gave to Prosecutor Choi were the evidence of the Chairmans fraud funds. She wont give evidence about Jennifer to Pros Choi as that would mean she indirectly caused it too as she heard MH kill her and again did nothing...pft that woman. And why werent the police able to find evidence that YH was Jennifer last contact person on her phone...aiya! No good either poor police investigation or MH doing. 

Spoiler teaser is out, "I Love You Baby" it should be "I love you Optimus Shin Chul Sik" lol!

JiSungIG updat

Spoiler

A new making vid out..did Jisung just say, "Oh SHHH..iitt" hahaha!-  http://m.tv.naver.com/v/1530617

Spoiler

I guess she's finished filming   i rather see her arrested and in prisoner clothing. If she gets away with that hit and run accident and being an accomplice to MH crimes I swear Id throw tables.... wheres thet justice on her? Shes no innocent one. :angry:

2 hours ago, Kasmic said:

i rather see her arrested and in prisoner clothing. If she gets away with that hit and run accident and being an accomplice to MH crimes I swear Id throw tables.... wheres thet justice on her? Shes no innocent one. 

i agree with you...but i'm thinking at her son,he has nobody now his uncle and evil grandad are dead ...granny is sick living in her own world....his dad is a psycho killer...he needs his mom ... I love Optimus Shin Chul Sik he is a better friend than Kang ever was to JW ...

1 hour ago, andy78 said:

i agree with you...but i'm thinking at her son,he has nobody now his uncle and evil grandad are dead ...granny is sick living in her own world....his dad is a psycho killer...he needs his mom ... I love Optimus Shin Chul Sik he is a better friend than Kang ever was to JW ...

Somehow I disagree, she's not a real role model for her son to live up to esp if she stay silent of her guilty actions. She's just teaching her son its ok to lie, its ok to cover up your lies with other lies, money can get you off your wrong doings, power and money is the utmost important thing in life. Pretty ironic isnt as both YH and MH has hidden so many things from their son and his unaware of any of their actions and true selves. They built such a fake loving safe haven or bubble for him that  when it bursts I fear how he will take it. Nevertheless thats the harsh reality of life that some children will face and hopefully it only makes them stronger. HY was able to be brave with her ordeal Im sure the writers will make ES just as brave too.

13 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Somehow I disagree, she's not a real role model for her son to live up to esp if she stay silent of her guilty actions. She's just teaching her son its ok to lie, its ok to cover up your lies with other lies, money can get you off your wrong doings, power and money is the utmost important thing in life. Pretty ironic isnt as both YH and MH has hidden so many things from their son and his unaware of any of their actions and true selves. They built such a fake loving safe haven or bubble for him that  when it bursts I fear how he will take it. Nevertheless thats the harsh reality of life that some children will face and hopefully it only makes them stronger. HY was able to be brave with her ordeal Im sure the writers will make ES just as brave too.

I gotta disagree with you too, dont match HY with ES, they're different.

Otherwise im sure that writer knows well bout who's the one ES needs the most, ofc his MOM! :smirk:

1 hour ago, MiAmour said:

I gotta disagree with you too, dont match HY with ES, they're different.

Otherwise im sure that writer knows well bout who's the one ES needs the most, ofc his MOM! :smirk:

Yeah ES and HY are different and will/has experience a different ordeal. Im only saying that the writers will write ES like HY quite mature for his age and be able to cope if both his parents were in jail or like in HY case missing or dead. 

Just because YH is a mother of a young child doesnt mean she shouldnt be punished by the law...that's not how the legal /justice system works. The law will will be lenient for her esp because it's her 1st offence or she has a young child to care of or if she was really threatened by MH (which she wasnt) but still she should get some punishment even if its as light as community service it will be just.

52 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Yeah ES and HY are different and will/has experience a different ordeal. Im only saying that the writers will write ES like HY quite mature for his age and be able to cope if both his parents were in jail or like in HY case missing or dead. 

So you still match ES like HY... in fact ES is still a toddler. even hes still a kindergarten kid. 

Lets be justice, be tolerance... we'll see what happen soon :smirk:

---

started...Mh and JW confrontation scene ...JW talk onb phone...in the end told MH he should follow him ...KANG and corrupt prosecutor worried for what JW is doing ...arresting Chamyumg group Chairman...now the two of them are trying to make Jw change his mind ...dirty prosecutor asked JW where is SUK...He is with SHIN we have I LOVE YOU BABY SCENE

JW IS RESEARCHING THE HOUSE WHERE THE WOMAN  DIED ...COMPANY LAWYER GIVES MH SOME BAD NEWS,YH IS SCARED YOU WILL PROTECT US SHE ASKED MH...I WILL HE PROMISED ...IN THE CAR MH IS THINKING THE SECRETARY MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE ONE THAT BETRAYED HIM ...JW FOUND  SOMETHING REALIZED WAS BLOOD ON FLOOR ...SHIN CS IS PLAYING WITH KILLER SEOK...JW ARRIVED ...SHOWED SEOK SOME PHOTOS

Archived