Go Seung Ji

4th OST release tonight with the the finale ep....:wink: why so late? is my question lol!

Anyway it's called "Painful Shadow" by RAUN

20170320221629_213562_1.jpg

source -http://www.nspna.com/news/?mode=view&newsid=213562

Here's the ratings from TNMS and Nielsen...C'mon Korea give it 30% tonight lol!:blush: Yeah Im being GREEEDDDYYY becos SK isnt coming back :crazy:

And Preview ep 18 is out

MH is arrested and JW shows him the pen. JH gives the Nemo doll to JW and apologises- poor JW.

And really YH goes to MH mother - that woman I have nothing to say about her....ekkkk!!! Ok maybe I will after I watch the sub ep. :tongue:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omo!! finally they arrested cha min ho!!!!

But i slightly feel sorry for him when he went to get the ticket and Yeonhee just left him like that and she walked away from him while he was shouting her name...that scene is quite sad tbh.. but its a mix feeling bcoz i'm glad she chose the right thing this time...even if it hurts him and herself...

also, my heart skipped a bit when the secretary was talking on the phone and MinHo was outside the door!! i really thought he'll get caught red-handed and he'll get killed!! good thing MinHo spared him...i kinda worry for his life coz Minho tends to kill everyone.

i cant w8 to watch the last ep tomorrow!!! i have a good feeling for happy ending and justice for all the people that has been innocently killed!!! 

1 hour ago, Realyn Tan said:

But i slightly feel sorry for him when he went to get the ticket and Yeonhee just left him like that and she walked away from him while he was shouting her name...that scene is quite sad tbh.. but its a mix feeling bcoz i'm glad she chose the right thing this time...even if it hurts him and herself..

Despite what MH has done I too felt sorry for him being betrayed by YH whom to me is a cunning person I have yet to watch the eng sub ep but yeah she erks me. Maybe if she WAS innocent then yeah I wouldnt feel sorry for MH at all. To me the betrayal would be more meaningful if that was the case. Like I said I hope she doesnt get away with it.

Coincidentally that scene was the highest 1 minute ranking peaking up to 31.5%.

CONGRATZ DEFENDANT TEAM!!! LET'S GO OUT WITH A BANG WITH THE FINALE. FIGHTING!!! :blush:

C7aQsZGV4AAriJx.jpg

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1165507

Look who will make a cameo appearance ... this actor is so funny.

Oh how funny is this scene lol! too bad just a BTS

Uncle JH apologise to HY

Spoiler

More stills - cr Naver

01-9511-12.jpg?type=w1200

Spoiler

01-9515-12.jpg?type=w1200

01-9515-12.jpg?type=w1200

01-9514-12.jpg?type=w1200

01-9844-12.jpg?type=w1200

Thank you PDnim you and your crew worked hard for this wonderful drama

Spoiler

IMG_5469-1.jpg?type=w1200

DSC01976-1.jpg?type=w1200

More stills here- http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=6873002&memberNo=1609562

Ever wondered how they dug Seok in that ground lol!? 

Spoiler

Good things must come to an end I guess.... :cry:

Article on their trip to Japan - YES! JiSung, Yuri, UKJ will be going. Im not sure about the others. Cr Kpop Herald News

‘Defendant’ cast to go on holiday

Spoiler

(SBS)

The cast and crew members of the SBS TV’s mystery crime thriller “Defendant” will leave for a reward vacation to Okinawa, Japan, the broadcaster said Tuesday. 

“The major cast members, including Ji Sung, Uhm Ki-joon and Yoori will leave for the vacation on Wednesday,” the official said. “They will celebrate the success of the drama together.” 

(Yonhap)

Monday night’s 17th episode of the TV drama reached 27 percent in nationwide viewership, which recorded the highest viewership ratings since its release on Jan. 23. 

The 18-episode series will come to an end on Tuesday.

5 hours ago, Kasmic said:

4th OST release tonight with the the finale ep....:wink: why so late? is my question lol!

Then my question, who will listen to it? I feel The instrumental is better than the original songs. Hehe....

Here's the ratings from TNMS and Nielsen...C'mon Korea give it 30% tonight lol!:blush: 

Congratulation for 27% in rating. Yes, i hope tonight can reach 30%.

Yeah Im being GREEEDDDYYY becos SK isnt coming back :crazy:

Hohooo... 1% of hope really going to fade away... But JW success to clear his name...

And Preview ep 18 is out

MH is arrested and JW shows him the pen. JH gives the Nemo doll to JW and apologises- poor JW.

CMH still have his smiles.... Omo.....Traitor Kang... But i hope JW wont spare his life! The chief prosecutor will get arrested too...for Jisoo's case or Milyang's case? 

Even till the end, JW still crying. I want him to smile. Nemo doll, Jisoo last words... Oh no.. Prepare tissue for tonight ep...

And really YH goes to MH mother - that woman I have nothing to say about her....ekkkk!!! Ok maybe I will after I watch the sub ep. :tongue:

YH, i think she made a right decision. The scariest eyes in the world for parents is their son/daughter's eyes. The way they look at their parents is the most important. From the start ES knew his dad is CSH. So, its better to keep him remember his father as late CSH than murderer CMH.

And she gets her wishes, her son become Chamyung heir. Also, her mother in law is the only one who support her. So, i think she will take care of her.

3 hours ago, Realyn Tan said:

But i slightly feel sorry for him when he went to get the ticket and Yeonhee just left him like that and she walked away from him while he was shouting her name...that scene is quite sad tbh.. 

2 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Despite what MH has done I too felt sorry for him being betrayed by YH whom to me is a cunning person I have yet to watch the eng sub ep but yeah she erks me. Maybe if she WAS innocent then yeah I wouldnt feel sorry for MH at all.

I do feel sorry too for MH. And YH, really she is cunning lady. She saved herself first... Now CMH must know JW's feeling in the night he killed his wife. Your love ones left you right in front your eyes, and you can't do anything. Served you right, CMH! 

And when JW shouted, "you under arrest for murdering Yoon Jisoo!", Really I can feel his emotionial feeling... Finally he arrest his wife's murderer...

Look who will make a cameo appearance ... this actor is so funny.

Ohh Lee Si-un, Nam Gyu-Man's secretary from Remember (War of Son)...

Oh how funny is this scene lol! too bad just a BTS

Yes, we should see this in the real drama scene... 

"Defendant" Ji Sung gets Uhm Ki-joon arrested

Spoiler

photo831201.jpg

Uhm Ki-joon started falling.

On the latest episode of the SBS drama "Defendant", everyone held hands to bring Cha Min-ho down.

Park Jeong-woo (Ji Sung) conciliated Cha Min-ho's right hand man (Oh Seung-hoon) and made him betray Cha Min-ho. He was a step closer to the Jennifer Lee murder.

Kang Joon-hyeok (Oh Chang-seok), Cha Min-ho's hands and feet, started to feel anxious. Kang Joon-hyeok felt guilty after getting a call from Park Ha-yeon (Sin Rin-ah). In the end, Kang Joon-hyeok decided to stand on Park Jeong-woo's side.

Meanwhile, Park Jeong-woo was drawing a bigger picture. When he was with Choi Dae-hong (Park Ho-san) and Ko Dong-yoon (Lee Sin-seong), he said, "I am going to put Cha Min-ho who killed Cha Seon-ho on trial. There is one person who can prove that he is Cha Min-ho.

He met Na Yeon-hee (Eom Hyeon-kyeong) and asked about Cha Min-ho. Park Jeong-woo said, "Cha Min-ho killed my wife. I want Cha Min-ho to be questioned in court. To do that I have to prove that Cha Min-ho is living as Cha Seon-ho. Isn't it important how a child remembers her father?"

However, Cha Min-ho had been listening and found out what was going on. He started to look for an escape route. He was hallucinating and hearing things so he was getting medical help but even so he claimed to be Cha Seon-ho and lied about his symptoms. He then started to suspect those around him.

In the end, Cha Min-ho decided to do something extreme. He decided to leave with Na Yeon-hee and Eun-soo. However, they left him while he was getting the tickets.

Park Jeong-woo caught Cha Min-ho and said, "I arrest you for the charges of the murders of Yoon Ji-soo, Lee Seong-gyu and Jennifer Lee".

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl...

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-defendant-ji-sung-gets-uhm-ki-joon-arrested-104210.html

FINALLY!

"Defendant" sets record once again, "The Perfect Wife" comes in last

Spoiler

photo831200.jpg

"Defendant" set a new record and came in first.

According to Nielsen Korea, the SBS drama "Defendant" rated 27.0% on the 20th.

This is a 1.6% increase compared to the last episode and another record breaker compared to the recent 25.6%. "Defendant" has one more episode to go.

MBC drama "Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People" came in second with 9.7%, a decrease of 0.7%.

KBS 2TV "The Perfect Wife" came in last with 3.5% which is a 1.2% decrease.

http://www.hancinema.net/defendant-sets-record-once-again-the-perfect-wife-comes-in-last-104209.html#!prettyPhoto

Congratulations !They deserve!

THANKS FOR THE PREVIEW @Kasmic!

@MiAmour KMS fulfiled his ratings promise that he pledge if the drama reached 25% to wear the prisoner clothing to greet fans in Gangnam district for 10 hours.

Here's his video on his IG acc...*sigh* I thought he was coming back from the dead. @Lmangla and @Mayyes my 2% is GONE :cry:

Heres an article on it to read on http://media.daum.net/entertain/drama/newsview?newsid=20170321185742731

http://media.daum.net/entertain/star/newsview?newsid=20170321180255339

Spoiler

20170321185741224hqrl.jpg

20170321180255291oclu.jpg

41 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

@MiAmour KMS fulfiled his ratings promise that he pledge if the drama reached 25% to wear the prisoner clothing to greet fans in Gangnam district for 10 hours

Thanks a lot for the info dear :blush:

----

Heres more pics at the wrap party, hope to see the video soon

20170321_1490094317_08336600_1.jpg

Spoiler

2017032101002017100141521.jpg

1ODGILGMO7_1.jpg

Spoiler

2017032120360359118_1.jpg

1490095796_137979.jpg

Spoiler

20170321_1490094927_99515100_1.jpg

138320_165717_3615.jpg

1ODGHY57XZ_1.jpg

started ...tv news ...CHAMYUNG CHAIRMAN was arrested by PJW ...PJW and CMH in the car ...PJW mentioned JISSO...arrived at POLICE STATION...Reporters are there ...asking PJW about jeniffer case...CMH,his lawyer and PJW ...SEEMS NYH IS BACK AND IS BEEING PJW WITNESS ...so sad talking about her son ...seems she was doing for his sake

CMH TOLD HIS LAWYER  TO LOOK FOR KANG...IN HIS OFFICE KANG IS LISTENING AGAIN THE TALK MH RECORDED ...KANG TOLD MH DIRTY PROSECUTOR WON'T BE ABLE TO HELP HIM ANYMORE ...SEEMS PJW ARRESTED HIM ...OLD MAN IS ANGRY

JW IS LISTENING HIS WIFE VOICE...THANKS KANG...MH ,HIS LAWYER AND PJW...PJW SHOWED THEM THE PEN HE LET THEM LISTEN ...LAWYER AND MH...ADVICED HIM TO MAKE A DEAL ...IS MURDER AND I THINK WANTED TO KNOW IF IS TRUE ...PJW ANSWERING REPORTERS QUESTIONS ...NEWS ABOUT MH BEEING ALIVE AND KILLING HIS BROTHER...MOM IS WATCHING TV NYH IS WITH HER CALMS HER AND LIES TO HER...IN HER THOUGHT:I'M SORRY MOM I DID IT FOR ES

CMH AND HIS LAWYER...HIS LAWYER ADVICES HIM WHAT TO DO...MAYBE TO PRETEND IS CRAZY...MH IS BEEING TAKEN...PLAYING CRAZY IN FRONT OF THE REPORTERS...SMILLES IN HIS CAR...LAWYER SMILLES TOO THINKING IS GREAT ACTOR ...SHIN WENT TO SEE PJW  ...SEH AND MILYANG...HIS EX WIFE ARRIVED...MYLIANG AND HIS EX...SHE IS SORRY HE WANTS TO KNOW IF WAS FINE ...SEH AND TAESSO MET OUTSIDE ...HE IS BACK TO WORK ...LOOK WHO IS BACK TO JAIL ...SHIN IS BACK IN THE CELL BANJANG AND MILYANG ARE HAPPY TO SEE HIM

HY AND PJW SCENE SHE TOLD HIM SHE IS FINE NOT TO WORRY ...PJW RECEIVED A CALL ...SEEMS A JUDGE DECIDED MH WILL NOT GO TO JAIL BUT TO A HOSPITAL ...PJW IS UPSET ...PJW AND MH ...I THINK JW REALIZED MH LIES...TRIAL ...PJW TALK...MH IS THE DEFENDANT ...MH TALKING NONSENSE THINGS...HIS LAWYER TOLD THE TRIAL HIS CLIENT CAN'T ANSWER...KANG IS BEEING WITNESSED ...BROUGHT THE PEN ...EVERYBODY LISTEN IT...

Archived