Go Seung Ji

JW TOLD HIM HE CAN PROVE HE IS A KILLER ...WANTS TO MAKE A DEAL WE KNOW JW WANTS MH!!!TRYING TO MAKE A DEAL WITH SUK ...ADVICED HIM TO THINK ABOUT IT ...JW GOT A CALL MH ARRIVED TO THE POLICE STATION ...REPORTERS WERE WAITING ...MH AND HIS LAWYER WAITING FOR JW ...JW BROUGHT SUK...FINALLY JW GOES IN THE ROOM...JW VS MH SCENE

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JW IS TAKING CARRE OF MH AND CHOI IS ASKING SUK QUESTIONS ...JUST TOLD SUK SOMETHING HE DID NOT KNOW...I BET WAS TRYING TO MAKE HIM BETRAY MH ...WE HAVE A MH AND SUK. SCENE ..WOW THE WAY HE TALKS WITH SUK ...LIKE HE IS WARNING HIM NOT TO TALK ...BACK TO THE ROOM JW TRYING TO MAKE MH CONFESS ..WOW CHOI CAME IN SEEMS SUK SAID HE KILLED JENNIFER ...JW IS ANGRY ...NOW JW IS CONFRONTING SUK HE KNOWS HE LIED

MH GOT AWAY AGAIN ...NOW HE TOLD SUK HE DID WELL SUK INFORMED MH ABOUT SOMETHING WORRIED MH CALLED SOMEBODY ...HE LEFT THE PLACE LAUGHING IN PJW FACE...

WOW JW IS REALLY AWESOME SEEMS HE AND SUK WORKED TOGETHER ...SUK HAD A PEN AND RECORDED THE TALK HE HAD WITH MH ...WOW HE SEEMS HE SAID YES TO JW DEAL ...

JW AND HIS TEAM PLANING THE NEXT STEP AGAINST MH...MH AND HIS ''HAPPY'' FAMILLY EATING TOGETHER ...MH HAS HALLUCINATIONS PROBLEMS ...SEEING HIS DAD ,HEARING HIS VOICE ...CMH IS VISITING THE LADY DOCTOR FROM JAIL ...HAVE A TALK ABOUT HIS BROTHER AND HIS HEALTH PROBLEMS

WOORUCK AND MOONGCHI CAME TO VISIT THE LADY DOCTOR...THEY MET CMH IN THE HALL ...FUNNY MOMENT MOONGCHI  CAME TO CONFESS HIS LOVE TO THE LADY ...SINGING...I THINK HE WANTED TO MARRY HER ...LADY CAN'T BELIVE !

MY STREAM STOPPED...HY CALLED KANG AND TOLD HIM SHE MISSED UNCLE VERRY MUCH ...EH AND HER AUNT ...HER AUNT ASKED HER IF SHE STILL WAS NOT ABLE TO GET OVER HER DAD CASE ...EH INSISTS HER DAD WAS NOT GUILTY...EH WENT TO TALK WITH A WOMAN I THINK IS ABOUT MILYANG CASE ...LADY MENTIONED THE PROSECUTOR ...I NEED SUBTITLES TO UNDERSTAND ...BACK TO JAIL ...MILYANG AND BANGJANG TALK ABOUT OLD MAN CASE ...HY AND HER GRANNY IN THE PARK...HY WENT TO THE CAR KANG IS AND TOLD HIM I MISSED YOU TOO...NOW GRANNY IS SO NICE WITH THAT TRAITOR ...I HOPE HE WILL DO THE RIGHT THING...JW AND NYH MEET...HE KNOWS SHE HELPED MH ...SEEMS HE ALSO REALIZED SHE KNOWS WHO MH IS...TALKS ABOUT JENYFER AND JISSO THE WOMEN MH KILLED

INSISTS SHE SHOULD NOT LET HER SON NEAR MH...SHE SHOULD THINK WHAT IS BEST FOR HIM ...OMG YH IS WITH MH AND HER SON...SHE LOOKS SAD...THE WORSE THING IS THAT MH ALREADY KNOWS JW AND MYH MET ...HE SAW THEM AND EVEN LISTEN THEIR TALK ...NYH AND CMH ARE DRINKING TOGETHER ...HE IS HOLDING HER HAND AND ASKED HER SOMETHING ...TOLD HER HE DOES NOT CARRE ABOUT CHAMYUNG GROUP

PJW AND HIS DAUGHTER IN THE BED TALKING ABOUT UNCLE KANG ...IN HIS OFFICE KANG IS CRYING ...PJW ,HY ,GRANNY TAESSO EAT TOGETHER...SHIN COOKED FOR THEM ...HY ASKING A LOT OF QUESTIONS ABOUT AJUSSI ...POOR MAN DOES NOT KNOW WHAT TO SAY...PJW IS TELLING HER A STORY TO COVER FOR SHIN AND WHY HE WAS THERE

CMH,NYH AND CES TOGETHER IN THE CAR ...SHE LOOKS SAD ASKED HIM IF HE REMEMBERS SOMETHING ...WE WERE HAPPY AREN'T WE ...MH AND HIS FAMILLY READY TO LEAVE KOREA...JW AND POLICE CARS ALSO CAME ...NYH AND ES LEFT KOREA...JW ARRIVED AND ARRESTED CMH FROM AIRPORT...SAD TO SEE NYH TEARS ...IN THE END SHE CHOSE HER SON NO PREVIEW

wow the last scene at the airport PJW is so dramatic...when jw reads out the name of people that cmh killed ..can feel the sadness when he reads out jisoo name...poor jw...people that cmh trusted turns around and abandon him hahhaha i was so freaking happy when yeonhee walk away and ignored the devil cmh.....now its payback time...its long overdue ....cant wait for tomorrow the finale...

I CAN'T WAIT THE SUBTITLES...FINALLY EH AND HER AUNT TALKED ABOUT EH DAD CASE...SEEMS SHE NEVER GAVE UP AND IS STILL TRYING TO PROVE HIS INNOCENCE

THE SCENE WITH AUNT WAS BUFFERING A LOT I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND...IS MILYANG HER FATHER?WAS SHE ADOPTED?OR THERE ARE 2 CASES AND SAME DIRTY PROSECUTOR ...I THOUGHT I HEAR BANGAJAG ASKING MILYANG IF HE HAD CHILDREN...NOT SURE....MAYBE SOMEBODY COULD WATCH AND UNDERSTAND BETTER

YH betrays MH, he knows it and still try  to convince her to flee with him. 

8dc8419a059707cd524b0c0484451728.png

Spoiler

fb365035d4d86edc07d80aff5df08198.png

cb884c86e0afae443dfa0d83ba5f677b.png

70172ab65171f0f6cb82b04a142f83db.png

That night HY tells JW about JH visiting her and grannyafter her school pick up

Spoiler

f60b30cd665a06206c002732a51c82a6.png

64b70483ed6e235679e8beccef69e7c8.png

C7Xc-lFV0AI6BoF.jpg

Breakfast is served by Optimus hahaha!

9e0b43c280e7c0461ee191279b049220.png

MH, YH and ES agrees to flee and at the airport JW comes and arrests him. YH takes ES and leaves him. YH is your downfall MH *sigh*

Spoiler

1dfd580271ea540379b884cc99352ee1.png

d59d9e62d0e52577396ce7a4209f24b7.png

91ac1ecd52e8d9309b3261baa9ac24e7.png

C7XebXAVAAAROV4.jpg

C7XebW_U0AAVof1.jpg

C7XebW_VsAAgcVE.jpg

66c7e67b928934a9d01cb81f08faaf32.png

6f28367b10ce9a91e44804e32431dfc5.png

C7Xe8_6U0AAVNpF.jpg

C7XecAsUwAALz_1.jpg

Spoiler

C7Xefu3VwAAUn-K.jpg

C7Xgtn6UwAA0p0e.jpg

ENDS no preview

34 minutes ago, andy78 said:

THANKS @Kasmic I'M GLAD YOU WATCHED THIS EP WITH ME MAYBE YOU UNDERSTOOD BETTER THE 2 SCENES ...EH AND HER AUNT +MILYANG AND BANGJANG

Im sorry chingue I missed bits of that scene, my streaming for once was really laggy. I had two on and still not as clear. I saw the bits with EH and her aunt and your right she's still on her father's case yet still trying to help Milyang and is visiting that lady. I think she is the daughter whom Milyang patient whom he supposedly killed during surgery. Milyang is concerned about his own case and the other guy whom they call him Boss encourages him to still push for the retrial even if its hard.  But though why she's not apart JW case is beyond me. It seems her character is getting pushed back more and more. 

Spoiler

462089e8da1c5f22ece995cb7610dbf3.png

and yes HY is so forgiving maybe she doesnt know the full story but even granny is forgiving. Yeah I guess its not too late for him to turn around though why the writers make him like this is so sad to see.At times it didnt make sense.

Spoiler

4f6b0c3c0cfcaff40f0e2940a58fadd2.png

13059a6d1b9d5b7f832b34399bcdfd4f.png

4d408bab0fcd4fc321b2459dc9867de9.png

MH and YH the love of his life...was she really worth it?

Secretary Kim arent you lucky that you carry multiple mobile phones lol!

Yuri IG with Shin Rina at the church

This photo was taken by Jisung. I wonder if this means we will see another Church scene.

Spoiler

i watched again EH and her aunt seems EH dad was blamed for killing EH mom ...EH still thinks he did not do it and wants to prove it...aunt told her not to forget her mom ...i think will be her death anniversary...so sad...

Archived