[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Lost Love in Times 醉玲珑

sugarplum892

another part of the novel that I would love to have it adopt is the pair of horse..

In the novel, a pair of wild stallion was present to the Wei nation as guested of good will..however the meaning behind it was to mock the Wie, believing that no one in the Wei nation can command the two wild stallion.. one is as black as night and one as white as snow.. 

well guess what the black stallion was charm over by our 4th prince YuanLing.. and that the war horse that bring YuanLing many victory..

the White Stallion was won over by QingChen when she visited the royal hunting ground during her outing with 12th prince.  These two horse have injury many and no one can control them except YuanLing and QingChen..  QingChen was present with the White stallion when she help the king save face in front of the South Liang diplomata.  She had a race with the southern Liang princess... let just say she leaving the Liang princess in the dust...  QingChen stallion fly over the fences like it was nothing...

QingChen in the modern area was educated in fine horsemanship.  She was taught equestrian and know how to control and ride horse since she was a child. 

The two majestic horse one own by YuanLinh and the other by QingChen.. and QingChen the only person who can ride the horse as fast and able to race with YuanLing..

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, valerie86 said:

@vlvl1 

WOWWW the video preview of Yuan Ling force kissing Qing Chen almost got me a heart attack too! Omg..

I remember @sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 mention Yuan Ling will try to forget her at first..

but then he could not do it.. and back to chasing her

where is that video?? i want to see!! ^_^ LOL 

8 minutes ago, valerie86 said:

IN PAGE 17 hehe..second last post from the bottom ^^ ^^

quickly go check out!

OH EM GEE!!!  i was reading from my phone earlier and i didn't see the video. urgh!

but OH EM GEE (again)! what a scene!! william is so hot! and i was totally blushing by the end of it.... hahahahaha 

all i could think of was, LSS, respond respond respond! because you know, so many force kiss scenes, the lady never responds. then she did and i was like yes!! it's so nice to see her kissing him back.. hahaha

thank you so much for sharing... now the wait until that episode airs on dramafever. LOL

I know from a few posting ago someone said the King ordered Qing Chen to marry Yuan Ling. Did they want to get marry? How was their initial marriage life good or not from the novel? I want to know if their love blossom even more with some sweet moments. I wish someone translate the novel even though its different from the drama because I like to get some insight about our 4th prince. Lol

4 hours ago, dito said:

I did read comments comparing the two....but maybe they meant the novel....due to the censors this drama has changed its storyline so much I don't find it much similar at all now to BBJX...4th prince and 7th prince equation has changed so much in the new timeline....that I don't see it ever going the way of first timeline... hopefully....or like the one in BBJX. If the novel does have scenes that were influenced by BBJX...I hope they won't put them all in.....but a few will be fine....

I loved the whole same handwriting bit in BBJX....it felt so romantic...so I don't mind if they use it in this.

There is a reason why there is a second timeline for a reason.. I find the 7th prince still fishy as ever. He is beyond evil and there is no turning back for him. I find the whole point of the second time phase is for Q to prevent the King from being dethrown etc. In other words, just to prevent 4th prince from dying in the hands of his own siblings/father. 

Also, can someone explain to me why in every single historical drama the 4th prince is so popular??!

1 hour ago, thunderman1 said:

There is a reason why there is a second timeline for a reason.. I find the 7th prince still fishy as ever. He is beyond evil and there is no turning back for him. I find the whole point of the second time phase is for Q to prevent the King from being dethrown etc. In other words, just to prevent 4th prince from dying in the hands of his own siblings/father. 

Also, can someone explain to me why in every single historical drama the 4th prince is so popular??!

Prince 7th or YuanZhan was never evil in the novel.. he have emission to become king.. he want to help the people, he know of the corrupt official even that of his family, and he want to change all of that.. however like all road leading to become king is very dirty, and messy with lots of blood to spill.  Like I said YuanZhan is a very smart princes...but he not evil..

1 hour ago, thunderman1 said:

There's literally no one in here is pure or innocent. 7th prince & 4th prince are both intellectuals. Both count their steps carefully and sneakily. 

And...there's nothing special about being the 4th prince. But I do read this one popular old Chinese story about a king who have 4 princes. Each princes represent 4 seasons: 1st prince is like spring (a very respectful man who a mercy heart.) 2nd prince is like summer (a very bad temper guy and always think about women). 3rd prince is like fall (he have a cold heart and had killed many people for his own fun). Lastly is the 4th prince who is like winter. He is described as a cold winter day BUT you wont feel cold because you're inside a warm house that will protect you from the freezing winds. (Which means the prince is cold from the outside but he is warm from the inside. He is also very protective and responsible.) In the end the crown goes to the 4th prince for he is the only one who would fit to become the king. When I watch BBJX, I was reminded of this old story. Now it's LLIT :))

I have a feeling that things will end up the same way for the King, Yuan Zhan & Yuan Ling. The same way that Qing Chen and Yuan Ling loving each other is a fate and that can't be changed and we are seeing him falling for her again.

Maybe it's the king, Yuan Zhan & Yuan Ling fate to turn against each other. I believe that we'll see that happening slowly and maybe for a few diferents reasons.

The 1st dimension  Yuan Ling said that the king always looked at him in fear and I personally see that happening now. There's a dialogue between Ling's mom and the King in episode 12 where she says: "There's noting you can't protect. Unless, you've wanted him (Yuan Ling) dead right from the beggining." Maybe his mom still being alive it's what makes the 2nd dimension King not being mad (for know) since he loves her and she seems to be the reason for his sanity.

Maybe 2nd dimension's Yuan Zhan will change after losing Qing Chen to Yuan Ling + Yin family. Or maybe he loving Qing Chen in this dimension can change his fate?

Qing Chen may have changed the time but she can't change who they are I guess.

And I saw some people talking about this scene ^^

F8tjMO.gif

30 minutes ago, sininho said:

I have a feeling that things will end up the same way for the King, Yuan Zhan & Yuan Ling. The same way that Qing Chen and Yuan Ling loving each other is a fate and that can't be changed and we are seeing him falling for her again.

Maybe it's the king, Yuan Zhan & Yuan Ling fate to turn against each other. I believe that we'll see that happening slowly and maybe for a few diferents reasons.

The 1st dimension  Yuan Ling said that the king always looked at him in fear and I personally see that happening now. There's a dialogue between Ling's mom and the King in episode 12 where she says: "There's noting you can't protect. Unless, you've wanted him (Yuan Ling) dead right from the beggining." Maybe his mom still being alive it's what makes the 2nd dimension King not being mad (for know) since he loves her and she seems to be the reason for his sanity.

Maybe 2nd dimension's Yuan Zhan will change after losing Qing Chen to Yuan Ling + his family. Or maybe he loving Qing Chen in this dimension can change his fate?

Qing Chen may have changed the time but she can't change who those people are I guess.

And I saw some people talking about this scene for one more gift ^^

F8tjMO.gif

@sininho the above gif already aired in which episode?  He he.. is it in the first time line. 

I hope Yuan Zhan will not be too evil in the second timeline. Sobs.. i like him in second timeline !

@jjgah

I think you are right bez I just saw a clip of the after map. She is sad with tears and looks like Yuan Ling leaves so it not happy kiss after afterward. So I think they won't be together for a while. I want this drama to have full on kiss like they really love each other like the drama "The Eternal Love 2017" not 3L3b. Lol

They need more cute scenes together. Haha

Archived