[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Lost Love in Times 醉玲珑

sugarplum892

3 minutes ago, Pandafighter86 said:

I started the novel right after I watch the first 8 episodes because I couldn't wait to next week. But it was so different from the drama, and I feel like the drama version is much more fun. The novel is just like Scarlet Heart with the time travel and princes. I'm happy that the drama is so different from the novel (or else people would talk about Liu Shi Shi trying to recreate Scarlet Heart.) 

The 12th prince in the novel was a fun character. But in the drama, it feel like a whole different vibe. He's crazy and mysterious. Like he's kinda creepy(?) I can infer that his illness is the price he have to pay for the time travel (that stranger guy followed QingChen out.) 

no.. the guy in the time dimension is the guardian there.. he can't leave.. as for the 12th prince illness.. is a mystery that will explain as the drama progress...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love 12th prince.. he seem to know things that other don't.. So funny.. YuanLing plan to visit QingChen at the brothel, 11th prince want to know why he want to visit that place, 12th prince said that 4th prince is seeking a lady.. 12th prince said YuanLing finally meet his match.. he wonder what type of a person is the lady that cause YuanLing to think of her all the time.. 11th prince said no such thing... YuanLing visit the brothel cause of work reason..

the small smile that YuanLing have.....I wonder why?????? Maybe 12th prince hit on the right spot......

I think that 12th prince know things that other don't..

1 hour ago, Erin Lokanata said:

Really? Did he/she translated the full version? 

Only the first 1/2 of chapter 1...there is 161 chapter..

If there Vietnamese speaking member like where to read.. these are the best site to read....

https://tramphongcac.wordpress.com/2015/07/14/tuy-linh-lung/

http://sstruyen.com/doc-truyen/tuy-linh-lung/7866/page-3.html#chaplist

these two site finish translate the book into Vietnamese.. however these 2 site have different version of the book.. both are somewhat different through out the chapter.. different event..

I have read both.. and enjoy both in it own way..

11 minutes ago, sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 said:

Love 12th prince.. he seem to know things that other don't.. So funny.. YuanLing plan to visit QingChen at the brothel, 11th prince want to know why he want to visit that place, 12th prince said that 4th prince is seeking a lady.. 12th prince said YuanLing finally meet his match.. he wonder what type of a person is the lady that cause YuanLing to think of her all the time.. 11th prince said no such thing... YuanLing visit the brothel cause of work reason..

the small smile that YuanLing have.....I wonder why?????? Maybe 12th prince hit on the right spot......

Wow... this show is actually becoming really good. The last couple of episodes (10 and 11) have given me Lang Ya Bang vibes although I'm not certain it will attain those dizzy heights. :wink: But all the plotting and scheming by the Yin clan though insane, is great fun. The imperial concubine is a bit of a nutjob but she sure does shake things up. The lengths that she's willing to go to protect the clan and gain power is remarkable indeed.

Seems like Yuan Zhan is a nicer and more principled fellow in this timeline. At least he's standing to up to Crazy Mum. I loved what he said about wanting to be the chess player that makes the move (rather than just a bystander).

This might be the show to help me move on from PA. Let's hope it doesn't fall victim to its own success either.

On 4/8/2017 at 7:23 PM, Prettysup said:

@meifang89 Thanks for the youtube links to the OSTs! The first one is sang by the first prince, didn't know he has such a nice voice. Btw the person who uploaded them must be a fan of 11th prince haha...

You're welcome :) Everyone have their own prince preference :D

41 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Wow... this show is actually becoming really good. The last couple of episodes (10 and 11) have given me Lang Ya Bang vibes although I'm not certain it will attain those dizzy heights. :wink: But all the plotting and scheming by the Yin clan though insane, is great fun. The imperial concubine is a bit of a nutjob but she sure does shake things up. The lengths that she's willing to go to protect the clan and gain power is remarkable indeed.

Seems like Yuan Zhan is a nicer and more principled fellow in this timeline. At least he's standing to up to Crazy Mum. I loved what he said about wanting to be the chess player that makes the move (rather than just a bystander).

This might be the show to help me move on from PA. Let's hope it doesn't fall victim to its own success either.

the director and the producer is the one that made 3 life 3 world of peach blossom.. so I don't think it will be like PA.. the book version is good.. 

end the end Yuanling and QingChen fake their own death, to travel the world together, and turn the throne over to YuanZhan..

52 minutes ago, farhah_1986 said:

This is my first time reading this drama thread...May I know if this drama adapted from novels or not? If yes , is it happy ending or not? Hopefully its not end like Princess Agents.

Welcome and yes this drama is also adapted by a novel. The name of the novel is "Zui Ling Long/ Drunken Exquisiteness."

Based on the novel, it is a happy ending. But we're not 100% sure since the drama is quite different from the story. But the plot is very interesting, so I recommend!

2 hours ago, sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 said:

Didn't really pay attention to that smile at first but now I kind of notice something about his smile too.

Maybe he's laughing about himself for being so obvious. As a guy who always keeping distance away from girls, suddenly everyone around him is wondering why is he paying so much attention to this one girl. 

Oh I got so curious with the novel and read parts of this past weekend while waiting for ep 17-18. Turns out I was right. In the novel Qing  Chen time travelled from modern time and became the sorceress due to being betrayed by boyfriend in modern time. Long story short, I guess producers had to change it a notch just to get passed some censors hence the weird shifting of the universe paradigm.

2 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Welcome again! I have been seeing you often and always look forward to reading your insights and remarks. 

I am also looking forward after PA's ending which I cheated by skipping about 15 episodes all the way to the end. Good to know it didn't end well as anticipated by die-hard fans.  

At least there is the King's Woman next week! 

two thing that I think will happen in that cause YuanLing to continue to persue QingChen even after her rejection of him..

YuanLing learn that QingChen is the Grand Sorceress.. and that as the grand sorceress she can not marry into the royal family.. and to him that is not a valet reason for him to lose her..

the second is that YuanLing will in trouble again.. and that QingChen will once again sacrifice herself to save him.. he will question why would a person who don't love him would do so much for him.. 

2 hours ago, sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 said:

two thing that I think will happen in that cause YuanLing to continue to persue QingChen even after her rejection of him..

YuanLing learn that QingChen is the Grand Sorceress.. and that as the grand sorceress she can not marry into the royal family.. and to him that is not a valet reason for him to lose her..

the second is that YuanLing will in trouble again.. and that QingChen will once again sacrifice herself to save him.. he will question why would a person who don't love him would do so much for him.. 

aiyah really can't wait for Qing Chen and Yuan Ling romance to start :blush:

The show continues to impress and Yuan Ling also continues to be an impressive figure. The way he cleared himself of guilt was very nice in its execution and he ended up making himself a lot of friends. He's sort of the same in the second timeline but also different. I think the fact that the Emperor/King isn't trying to kill him probably helps and nobody is trying to stop him from marrying the girl he likes. Yet. In fact I'm finding it odd that the King here is nicely paternal. He might not be a perfect ruler but he's trying to be a half decent father. I'm not used to seeing this actor not being an outright baddie. How strange is that! :tongue: He was the horrible Xie Yu in Lang Ya Bang.

With one blow, Yuan Ling not only dealt with the Crazy Concubine but corrupt officials who siphoned off money meant for the previous year's flood disaster relief effort. It was reprehensible. But it was clever and considered to let Yuan Zhan do most of the heavy lifting to keep the peace not just in the family but for the overall stability of the country.

I certainly the rest of the drama is as good as the last few episodes.

What woman in her right mind would tell one son who exposed everything that she killed his brother for his sake? :crazy: Definitely not quite all there, I'd say.

The drunken scene was very cute. She got to cozy up to him and get away with it by pretending to be mistaken that he's "Dad". :wink:

Love the boy (Yuan Ting)'s delivery. I don't imagine he's been dubbed.

@thunderman1 How is it going? So many C dramas at the moment but too little time.

PA's ending wasn't entirely horrible, just disappointing. Greedy execs trying to milk the success of PA to wring another season out of it.

7 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

The show continues to impress and Yuan Ling also continues to be an impressive figure. The way he cleared himself of guilt was very nice in its execution and he ended up making himself a lot of friends. He's sort of the same in the second timeline but also different. I think the fact that the Emperor/King isn't trying to kill him probably helps and nobody is trying to stop him from marrying the girl he likes. Yet. In fact I'm finding it odd that the King here is nicely paternal. He might not be a perfect ruler but he's trying to be a half decent father. I'm not used to seeing this actor not being an outright baddie. How strange is that! :tongue: He was the horrible Xie Yu in Lang Ya Bang.

With one blow, Yuan Ling not only dealt with the Crazy Concubine but corrupt officials who siphoned off money meant for the previous year's flood disaster relief effort. It was reprehensible. But it was clever and considered to let Yuan Zhan do most of the heavy lifting to keep the peace not just in the family but for the overall stability of the country.

I certainly the rest of the drama is as good as the last few episodes.

What woman in her right mind would tell one son who exposed everything that she killed his brother for his sake? :crazy: Definitely not quite all there, I'd say.

The drunken scene was very cute. She got to cozy up to him and get away with it by pretending to be mistaken that he's "Dad". :wink:

Love the boy (Yuan Ting)'s delivery. I don't imagine he's been dubbed.

@thunderman1 How is it going? So many C dramas at the moment but too little time.

PA's ending wasn't entirely horrible, just disappointing. Greedy execs trying to milk the success of PA to wring another season out of it.

Personally for me there are too many good C-dramas released this year. Also waiting for Seige in Fog... long wait since it has been postponed on repeated occasions. 

I like the slow progression in the second phase. It shows how the main otp will fall for one another once again rather than a quick two episode love story in phase 1. 

Actually the dubbing isn't too bad in this drama. No squeaky, high voices at least so far in the main cast. 

Archived