Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Lost Love in Times 醉玲珑

On 22 September 2017 at 10:15 PM, kthienaiii said:

Is it just me or is it wrong of me to think that spending all this time at the end of this drama on DX and YL is a waste of time?

I've only caught up to episode 40 right now but watching all the comments and videos you all have posted on here - I have no clue where we are heading with this?!!! and there's only a handful of episodes left.

I'm starting to get bummed out here, I really didn't think the YL and DX storyline was going to take over. Aren't these things to be reserved for like the middle-ish of the drama?

Yes, I agree with you. The story was going nowhere except upsetting a lot of fans instead.

On 10/15/2017 at 4:35 AM, Christina Gordon said:

Yes, I agree with you. The story was going nowhere except upsetting a lot of fans instead.

Girl, I voiced that a few weeks ago but at least it's a happy ending. But, I think they should have change the sequences of scenes to include Xu Hai Qiao delete parts bez that would have been a bigger impact and moved the story along. Haha

I have been so bored after this ended. No drama that I like to watch. Until 2018.

• Like 1

Y

On 10/11/2017 at 11:58 PM, rosierosie said:

I'm so happy to know this!!!

Please let me know of someone will sub this. I want to watch it bad!!!!!

This is being subbed right now :) Only 3 eps are subbed atm but they should be updated regularly.

Edited by productiveprocrastinator
wrong link