[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Lost Love in Times 醉玲珑

sugarplum892

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dhatchu said:

where to download this songs? any specific websites?

They are all available in QQ music

https://y.qq.com/portal/search.html#page=1&searchid=1&remoteplace=txt.yqq.top&t=song&w=醉玲珑

William's one is also available on itunes :

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/因你-電視劇-醉玲瓏-主題曲/id1257007634?i=1257007653

An extended clip of one of the scenes in ep 18. Yuan Ling is so friggin cute. He makes excuses to move into YZ's place and he's placed in the NE room.

Yuan Ling: "Why is my room in the northeast? *points to Qing Chen* Where is your room?"
Qing Chen: "Southwest."

He looks so put out. :lol:

And his face while they're discussing flowers. :lol::lol:

7 hours ago, Erin Lokanata said:

Seems like Qing Chen gonna denied his feeling towards Yuan Ling. Just curious how and when she gonna accept Yuan Ling feeling. Saw it on ending theme song that Yuan Ling laying on his bed (maybe sleeping?)and Qing Chen crying beside him. So curious about them :lol:

That when Qing Chen and YuanLing is marry already.. they are king and queen then.. YuanLing was poison by Minister Feng (Qing Chen father)...   Minster Feng want to take the throne, and change it under his family name.. he though that Qing Chen would help him.. but Qing Chen and prince Zhan instead set up a trap that destroy all the noble that have influence in the court.... this is according to the book.. 

I don't know how the drama is going to play out in the end. but that image from the drama is at almost the end of the book.. 

7 hours ago, Erin Lokanata said:

Seems like Qing Chen gonna denied his feeling towards Yuan Ling. Just curious how and when she gonna accept Yuan Ling feeling. Saw it on ending theme song that Yuan Ling laying on his bed (maybe sleeping?)and Qing Chen crying beside him. So curious about them :lol:

althoug Qing Chen denied his feeling.. YuanLing is not the type that give up.. at first, he did try to forget Qing Chen, but he can't.. so he the type that will not give up once his mind is make up.. I believe that they will start to be together when Qing Chen become the King Lady-in-wait..(lady servant next to the king)...

1 hour ago, sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 said:

That when Qing Chen and YuanLing is marry already.. they are king and queen then.. YuanLing was poison by Minister Phung (Qing Chen father)...   Minster Phung want to take the throne, and change it under his family.. he though that Qing Chen would help him.. but Qing Chen instead set up a trap that destroy all the noble that have influence in the court.... this is according to the book.. 

I don't know how the drama is going to play out in the end. but that image from the drama is at almost the end of the book.. 

I wonder if there is actually two QingChen in this universe. Because in the first timeline, QingChen were always in the Mages. The drama didn't mention anything about her real origin at first. But in this timeline, nobody from the Mages recognizes her and she became the second daughter of the Feng family.  What happened to the real second daughter? 

I'm really curious about how would QingChen deal with the Feng family. Since in the first timeline, she never have a real biological family before. When you thought Yuan Zhen's maternal family was evil enough, but the Feng family is even more scarier...

and anyone Vietnamese here?

2 minutes ago, dhatchu said:

Hope the ending is not like PRINCESS AGENTS:blink:

Princess Agents supposed to have a happy ending but the drama is too draggy and the amount of episodes is only limited. Guess they're made a season 2. But I'm quite sure this drama would have a good ending based on the novel and the speed of the plot:))

7 hours ago, Prettysup said:

9 hours ago, dhatchu said:

where to download this songs? any specific websites?

you can download from youtube by using chrome or firefox extension.. 

or you can download this software

https://www.4kdownload.com/download

is the best that I have ever use in download you-tube video and music.. it convert any mp4 into mp3.. what I like about it is that each mp3 have the first image of the song.. also it free software.. also any you-tube video that have subtitle it download it for yo also....  and you can download multiple files at one time.. if a you-tube uploaded have 6 files in one folder, it will download all six files for you at one setting...  it the best software that I use so far that is made just for you-tube

1 hour ago, Pandafighter86 said:

I wonder if there is actually two QingChen in this universe. Because in the first timeline, QingChen were always in the Mages. The drama didn't mention anything about her real origin at first. But in this timeline, nobody from the Mages recognizes her and she became the second daughter of the Feng family.  What happened to the real second daughter? 

I'm really curious about how would QingChen deal with the Feng family. Since in the first timeline, she never have a real biological family before. When you thought Yuan Zhen's maternal family was evil enough, but the Feng family is even more scarier...

and anyone Vietnamese here?

That was so magical about it.. the user that goes back in time.. that the only one.. she not only change her time line, she also change the event that happen... in the 1st time line, YuanLing mother die giving birth to him.. in this time setting she alive... In the 1st time line the Magi know of QingChen.. in this time setting.. QingChen does not exit in the Magi clan... so therefore, there is only 1 QingChen in this time line... cause she rewritten the history from the beginning.. when she set the tone for the time travel....

Also in the 1st time line, it never did indicated where QingChen came from.. you have to understand the Magi is born by regular people, if they are find to have special magical ability they were sent to the heavelyland to become a Magi... they are not born from Magi couple.. also the Magi are not aloud to be together.. if you look at the 1st time line.. the 2 elder love each other but they are not aloud to get marriage together.. so for QingChen to be from the Feng family is also possible.. 

me... I'm Vietnamese...

3 hours ago, sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 said:

Athoug Qing Chen denied his feeling.. YuanLing is not the type that give up.. at first, he did try to forget Qing Chen, but he can't.. so he the type that will not give up once his mind is make up.. I believe that they will start to be together when Qing Chen become the King Lady-in-wait..(lady servant next to the king)...

Wowee..cant wait..

Can u please share detail on how they start to be together ^^ so curiousss.. thanks

21 hours ago, valerie86 said:

Yeah. Love 4th prince.. ^^

by the way . May I ask why Qing chen insist sge wants to stay at 7th prince palace?  What is her mission actually? ^^ thanks

Sobs it will take 14 weeks  for this series to finish airing.. soo heartache waiting 7 dayss..

you tell me.. I can't seem to wait for the week to end so fast so that is Thursday again...  been a long time since a good seriese comes out that I feel this way..

I was looking forward to Princes Agent.. but 1/3 way though I just given up.. Couldn't understand the rating.. maybe it because it show at a good time spot therefore able to get high rating.. Lost love in time is show at 10PM to 12PM Thursday and Friday.. not lots of people will stay up late to watch.. it is weekend people goes out during weekend.. but it online viewing is growing... only 16 episode but more then 2 + billion viewing..  in QIQI is pass the 1 billion viewing.. Don't understand why people complain about the hair.. I though is quite nice..  Being a Magi, that seem to me is the right type of hair.. they are not regular people, they are sorceress.. should sorceress have the same hair as other people.. don't think so...

34 minutes ago, valerie86 said:

Wowee..cant wait..

Can u please share detail on how they start to be together ^^ so curiousss.. thanks

I know only from the book, but not from the drama.. I'm still waiting to see what happen.. but I'm sure it will not be so different between the book and drama...

45 minutes ago, sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 said:

you tell me.. I can't seem to wait for the week to end so fast so that is Thursday again...  been a long time since a good seriese comes out that I feel this way..

I was looking forward to Princes Agent.. but 1/3 way though I just given up.. Couldn't understand the rating.. maybe it because it show at a good time spot therefore able to get high rating.. Lost love in time is show at 10PM to 12PM Thursday and Friday.. not lots of people will stay up late to watch.. it is weekend people goes out during weekend.. but it online viewing is growing... only 16 episode but more then 2 + billion viewing..  in QIQI is pass the 1 billion viewing.. Don't understand why people complain about the hair.. I though is quite nice..  Being a Magi, that seem to me is the right type of hair.. they are not regular people, they are sorceress.. should sorceress have the same hair as other people.. don't think so...

I know only from the book, but not from the drama.. I'm still waiting to see what happen.. but I'm sure it will not be so different between the book and drama...

Yeah..please share2 detail from the book ^^ ^^ it will not be major difference hehehehe

30 minutes ago, sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 said:

The rating of Princess Agents are not reliable. My Chinese friends watch new episodes right after they upload it and the views climb up to 100 millions within 10 minutes! Too unreal! So I'm pretty sure the rating for it is fake. As for Lost Love In Times, it still have many chances. We're only 16 episodes so no worry. With Princess Agents over, the views of Lost Love In Times is climbing up. Yesterday it got placed second! 

I also don't find anything bad about the clothes. People kept on complaining about why QingChen's clothes is so dark, and I was like "duh, she's a sorceress/witch/wizard so of course she would wear dark clothes." As for the hair, I can just ignore them easily. Not saying they are good, but it is still appropriate for a sorceress. The only thing I don't get is that one hairstyle with spikes on them (on ep 15, where QC meet the elders.) That hair gave me a good laugh! 

Does anyone in here have any idea or clues about the 12th prince? He is just so damn mysterious and weird. He just popped out of nowhere!

From the book... 12th prince is a carefree person.. is well loved by the king.. he can the the most playboy always causing trouble throughout the city, and will not get in trouble with the king like the other princes...  from the drama.. is a mystery to me also.. But know that the 12th prince in the book is QingChen good friend and partner in crime.. in the book they goes out together a lots.. QingChen usually dress up in male clothing... from horseback riding to the red light district.... they goes together.. Don't know if in the drama, the 12th prince and QingChen will be good friends...

The rating of Princess Agents are not reliable. My Chinese friends watch new episodes right after they upload it and the views climb up to 100 millions within 10 minutes! Too unreal! So I'm pretty sure the rating for it is fake. As for Lost Love In Times, it still have many chances. We're only 16 episodes so no worry. With Princess Agents over, the views of Lost Love In Times is climbing up. Yesterday it got placed second! 

I also don't find anything bad about the clothes. People kept on complaining about why QingChen's clothes is so dark, and I was like "duh, she's a sorceress/witch/wizard so of course she would wear dark clothes." As for the hair, I can just ignore them easily. Not saying they are good, but it is still appropriate for a sorceress. The only thing I don't get is that one hairstyle with spikes on them (on ep 15, where QC meet the elders.) That hair gave me a good laugh! 

I'm not worry about the rating.. but it seem sad that such good drama is not as well rate as other drama....but I think is at a good pace.. because it only 4 episode a week.. many wait until it have at least 20+ episode before watching... otherwise they like me.. just waiting and waiting for the week to end and 4 new episode to upload...Hope it will get the rating that is deserve...

BTW.. if there any Vietnamese person here in the forum..you can watch is within 1 hours after air in China and get sub into vietnamese at Bilutv.com or http://phim14.net/  they are the two site that have it sub the quickest.. and translate the best.. 

the hair and the way QingChen dress is because she in a brothel.. so I guess that the way that the girls from the red-light district dress.. if you notice, when she back at 7th prince house, she dress very casual and her hair is very simple.. I like her clothes and hair at the 7th prince house the most.. it so simple...

1 hour ago, sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 said:

From the book... 12th prince is a carefree person.. is well loved by the king.. he can the the most playboy always causing trouble throughout the city, and will not get in trouble with the king like the other princes...  from the drama.. is a mystery to me also.. But know that the 12th prince in the book is QingChen good friend and partner in crime.. in the book they goes out together a lots.. QingChen usually dress up in male clothing... from horseback riding to the red light district.... they goes together.. Don't know if in the drama, the 12th prince and QingChen will be good friends...

I started the novel right after I watch the first 8 episodes because I couldn't wait to next week. But it was so different from the drama, and I feel like the drama version is much more fun. The novel is just like Scarlet Heart with the time travel and princes. I'm happy that the drama is so different from the novel (or else people would talk about Liu Shi Shi trying to recreate Scarlet Heart.) 

The 12th prince in the novel was a fun character. But in the drama, it feel like a whole different vibe. He's crazy and mysterious. Like he's kinda creepy(?) I can infer that his illness is the price he have to pay for the time travel (that stranger guy followed QingChen out.) 

Archived