[Drama 2016-2017] My Fair Lady (Oh My Geum-Bi) 오 마이 금비

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've watched the 2 ep last weekend & my eyes were puffy the next day. Geum-bi is just so good! I couldn't take my eyes off her. I want her to be in every scene if possible. I love her spunk & independence but when her vulnerability shows, I couldn't help but cry. She's still just a child who shouldn't be subjected to these kind of circumstances. But thank goodness she can still grin (like that scene when she edited a video of her father & Kang hee).

Jeung Eun is a brilliant child actress. She acts so effortlessly. I'm now a fan and if she continues to do great acting, I might just add her to my very short list of brilliant K-actresses [Park Bo Young & Moon Geun Young].

3 hours ago, msmarvelous_ said:

hello guys, does anyone have the link to stream? I really want to watch this drama even if the subs isn't released yet. please share. thx. 

@msmarvelous_

I usually watch raw on KBS but try and see others Viki/DF takes a while even for the raw to be on sites so.. just be patient. Can't name other sites.. sorry.

Watching episode 3.  GB and her tear streak face. We cry with her This scene! :( Heo Jung Eun i such good child actor. Excellent acting.

Cx75qr5XgAARlcp.jpg
Cx75rRmXUAA0kB8.jpg
cto

Hi All,

I am glad someone already starts the forum. I just finished watching 3 episode on this drama. What a tear-jerker! I hope we'll see the happy GB!  But, doesn't she supposed to have dementia?  That isn't the curable disease, so I am guessing it will be tear-jerker all the way... :tears:

Just watched Ep 3.  I keep thinking that it is humanly impossible to act as well as this 9 year old does.  I mean, even adult actors are simply incapable of doing some of what the child does so naturally, effortlessly, spectacularly and spot-on perfectly.  How is this even possible?  When you watch ep 3, pay attention to what the child does at about the 43 min mark, when GangHui tries unsuccessfully to get the dad on the phone and sits down to tell Geumbi (having orange juice) that she would find some way out.  The girl says "It's fine. Since when we were in the hospital, I've been thinking of just going to the orphanage, after all".  The expressions that come on her face as she tears up, will make anybody cry.  Heck, she is showing no sign of any dementia right now, and is already making grown men like me tear up.  What will we do when actual problems start?

1 hour ago, jayakris said:

Just watched Ep 3.  I keep thinking that it is humanly impossible to act as well as this 9 year old does.  I mean, even adult actors are simply incapable of doing some of what the child does so naturally, effortlessly, spectacularly and spot-on perfectly.  How is this even possible?  When you watch ep 3, pay attention to what the child does at about the 43 min mark, when GangHui tries unsuccessfully to get the dad on the phone and sits down to tell Geumbi (having orange juice) that she would find some way out.  The girl says "It's fine. Since when we were in the hospital, I've been thinking of just going to the orphanage, after all".  The expressions that come on her face as she tears up, will make anybody cry.  Heck, she is showing no sign of any dementia right now, and is already making grown men like me tear up.  What will we do when actual problems start?

I think bc their mind still pure, free from any influences, so they can give 100% pure talent, the talent that most children hv it. Give them proper guidance and direction their raw talent will come out naturally. Technical talent she will learn it when she grow up later. I remember many people said, if you want your kid to master many languages, teach them from the age 2-6, the best time of their age to absorb many languages bc their mind still pure and easy to focus under proper guidance.

1 and 2nd episode, i didn't cry but there are scenes where my heart was stabbed by something.. it hurts.. but now, i cried... and yeah, her sickness is not yet revealed... But i somehow i think Guem Bi knows she is sick... When the aunt ask HC if Guem Bi didn't tell him anything bout her... i think that's her sickness..

too bad, only few of us are here... i wanna know the translation of the 4th episode... looks like heart wrenching :bawling:

1 hour ago, notohaterfans said:

1 and 2nd episode, i didn't cry but there are scenes where my heart was stabbed by something.. it hurts.. but now, i cried... and yeah, her sickness is not yet revealed... But i somehow i think Guem Bi knows she is sick... When the aunt ask HC if Guem Bi didn't tell him anything bout her... i think that's her sickness..

too bad, only few of us are here... i wanna know the translation of the 4th episode... looks like heart wrenching :bawling:

Maybe Gem Bi really knows she's sick. At the 1st part of episode 1, she wakes up memorizing train stations. Maybe a practice for her memory.

there's also a part at episode 3 that they are talking about how babies are made. Sounds like Geum Bi asks whatif she doesn't become an adult.

the 3 main actors seem to have very difficult and painful past.

this show deserves more love. Again, the child actress is leaving me speechless with her acting. I just wanna hug her in that hospital scene. 

I agree that her level of acting is so much superior than most adults I've been seeing lately.

Man,i just love geumbi.I need a sister like this.I will hug and protect her everyday.:bawling:

I dont watch other drama but this is one is strong story.I just hope this story will be 30 ep.Love it.

@0ly40  Btw thanks for ost.I dont understand but i can feel what geumbi feel right now.:cry:

10/10.

Anybody know geumbi kbs official page?i need it.Thank you guys.

Archived