[Drama 2016-2017] My Fair Lady (Oh My Geum-Bi) 오 마이 금비

Go Seung Ji

only 2 page?  Okay,  I understand it's tough to go against the other drama...  but,  I think this drama is a must watch... 

I am. Honestly hesitant to start this, for only one reason,  I know I will cry watching this...  

But okay,  I'll take it slow,  episode, my heart ache already when Guem Bi was on tears because his father didn't buy the things she asked for...  :tears:

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say that I'm really impressed with this drama. So far, it's not predictable in the sense that I don't know what is going to happen next. The young actress is blowing me away. All the actors in this drama really play well off of each other. The writer is doing a great job in letting us see how Geum Bi uses her brain, she's  so smart. It's going to be said when she starts developing dementia.  

I have to say that I'm really preferring this drama.

just done watching ep 1 and i have to come in here to comment because the plot is very interesting. Heo Jung Eun's acting is so good she already made me emotional with just the first ep. 

About the rating, ep 2 rised to 6.5% which means more and more ppl are tuning in this drama. I think it will be like the queen's classroom back then, low rating but good reviews(the drama was against i can hear your voice at that time), so we shouldn't stress too much about it and just enjoy the drama :lol:

ok now off to watch ep 2:D

Hello, I would like to join this forum

looks like this drama gaining public interest-Congratulation to all casts-esp my OJH.

He touched my heart in Single Daddy in Love.

The young actress blowing me with her performance-may check on her cause I'm hungry for a young raw talent like this.

Heo Jung Eun  i doing such a great job.  I have already gotten my tissues ready. I'm so happy I chose to watch this drama. I'm always satisfied with Oh Ji Ho's dramas. But I totally love how his character is developing and since I'm also watching Legend of the blue see I can see the difference in writing and directing. Here there is well establish story-line where that the directors and writers definetly want to  tell.  Whereas Legend of the Blue sea is all over the place clearly simply riding on  Lee Min Ho and Ji Hyun names.  I  really hope more people decide to hop on the Geum Bi train. Because this seems to be a really good drama.

Hi guys,im new in drama thread but its been a long time since i fall in love with drama but i dont why i fall in love with this drama.The story is great,i love the little girl and i hope i can put her in my pocket.:wub:

oh jiho have a good chemistry with the girl(geumbi).I hope this drama will habe 20-30 and i willing to watch it long.

camping here! think this drama is gonna be a gem. so far the storyline is engaging esp with our dear GB, who can resist her charms. the dad-daughter team has good chemistry. like GB spunk, standing up to herself regardless who the other party is.

am really for the heartache after seeing the preview. will it all be revealed in ep3. GB is just too precious, bouncing back time and time again despite of the setbacks. T.T

Heo Jung Eun is gonna be a rising star when she grows up. was utterly impressed with her in Moonlight Drawn By Clouds, my first drama with her, she portrayed the baby princess so well, acting without dialogue which is a challenge even for experienced actors and she did it so well. in this drama, she really speaks with her eyes, the glare, the understanding look, the longing gaze and the tear-filled heartbroken look. 

really hope more ppl will give this drama their love.

Geez just 2 ep. in and already tragedy strikes:P Poor Geumbi...she must've felt so guilty over Hwicheol's accident... Yikes even in grade school there's mini ******* that lil girl deserves a good spanking! I like how Geumbi handled her though, yea Geumbi's right she IS ugly LoL;) I'm still a bit iffy over Hwicheol not recognizing/ remembering Ganghee..then 'gain he did have a point that he can't remember what he did last week even, let alone 10 years!

Lee Jeehoon is so bad here, back in You're The Best Lee Soonshin, he was such a sweet, gentle Oppa.

On 11/11/2016 at 7:22 AM, jongski said:

@Go Seung Ji thanks much for the updates.  Just reading the plot plus the director of this drama.. I'm in for this.  I like to watch dramas (sans hallyu stars) that tackle something deep, familial, and will involve viewers thoughts and feeling -  8 yr old, dementia, con man father, trying to  survive, make ends meet. I can tell it will be tearjerker also hope it's going to have sweet uplifting  matter of fact way of life and how to deal with situation in such trying times.

And this reminds of  Memory in  a way.  It's a fav of mine and one of  my top dramas for 2016 ( but that's just me).

Oh yes thank you, I found it!  I know there's this drama I want to watch and this is that  drama! I've been looking for the thread since yesterday but I forgot the title of the and the time slot so I wasn't able to watch. I'm about to check ep 1 and two in jiffy. Thoughts later.  Lets see in  which episode will my tears start to  fall.

Oh wow.. It's only episode 1 but  whew! It's not even a question which episode but  what scene will make me teary eyed... when Geum-bi  asked Hwi chul to buy fruits for the memorial service but he didn't and told her not to be petulant, she said it's for the mom.. tears in her eyes, I felt her emotions.  And as I wipe a tear, I'm going to resume now. More thoughts later.

And I have smile on my face.. I'm done with episode one.  Was gonna wait  to finish episode 2 for my thoughts but from the first scene of episode one ... I knew I knew already I'm going to like this! Good acting from the cast. HJE as the youngest female lead is  going to be star  in the future.  and we're seeing acting skills of the stars. It's not forced it's just right. this drama .. warm, endearing, so charming but.. we also see human side to this story.  How many times will my tears fall in this drama? I can tell a lot. But I'm enjoying the banter between  dad and daughter. I like this drama because  though it's sad and we know it's tearjerker... it's not sappy.

GB is smart precocious precious little girl, though dementia hasn't manifested yet, we know she's got great memory in remembering things but... it gives us that foresight  that once the condition  shows it self.... we'll see deterioration and I can tell,  HC despite being  swindler/conman will do anything to protect CB.

The drama reminds of e I Am Sam in a way GB is helping HC.and in the long run... we see how their dynamic will make us fall with them.  liking this drama!If we can protect  we'll do so. Going to resume ep 2 now.

Archived